Meeting a Busty Milf at the Supermarket - Cover

Meeting a Busty Milf at the Supermarket

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

True Sex Story: I met a busty MILF at the supermarket

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Analingus   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I was walking around my local supermarket the other day and saw a gorgeous lady, a real Milf, she had an amazing bum that was beautifully shown off my tight faded jeans and huge pair of tits that jiggled about as she walked around ... Her huge, freckled cleavage was drawing some serious attention from me and ladies alike.

Then when I went to pack the shopping in my car, she was parked a few spaces away and as I passed her, she smiled at me. She had the sweetest smile, she smiled with her lips and her eyes if that makes sense, I got thinking about the gorgeous ladies you see walking around doing their weekly shop.

It got me thinking about a series of supermarket stories. We all must have had an encounter in a shop or a supermarket at some time with someone we would have liked to have a bit of fun with. I have decided this will be a hexalogy as I already have some scenarios in mind and set my target at six.

The Busty Milf...

A Sunny Sunday Morning I woke early and after using the toilet, I shaved, showered, and got dressed. I had a coffee for breakfast as it was the only thing I had.

The previous day a look in the fridge had told me I needed to go shopping. I had made a list and got my bags for life out of the cupboard. Then I got the car out of the garage and headed out into the morning sun.

I pulled into the supermarket car park, parked the car and went to the trolly park, I put a pound in the slot and extracted my trolly, then I headed down the escalator into the store and began to browse the shelves, putting the odd item in and making up meals plans in my head, what could I have with the salmon fillets, what would go well with the meatballs I have picked up, that sort of thing.

Then I turned into the fruit and veg aisle and what I saw fairly took my breath away.

The woman was in her later forties I would have guessed, and she had on a white V-neck jumper that showed the most amazing, tanned, and freckled cleavage I have ever seen. She had a cleavage that seemed to go on forever and the V-neck jumper she was wearing was scooped low so I could get a good eyeful. It was hard not to look and trust me I was not the only one looking, every man in the aisle was looking as were one of two of the ladies.

She knew what she was doing that was obvious ... she had that air of confidence about her that made her stand out from many of the ladies that were in the store. There was a wiggle in her walk and a jiggle of her chest.

She stopped and so did I, I put some items in the trolley and tried to get my timing right so I could see her in the next aisle.

I turned to my left, and she turned to her right, and my timing was perfect. We met halfway down the next aisle and that gave me plenty of time to gaze at her very impressive chest. The rest of her was nice as well, she was around five feet tall, with brunette hair. She had a nice bum in her tight jeans and as I might have mentioned a very impressive chest.

We both put items in our trolleys and passed each other midway down the aisle.

Again, my timing was perfect, I browsed, and we met midway down the next aisle. Two of the young supermarket lads were stacking the shelves, they both stood open-mouthed as she bent down and took something off the bottom shelf. I felt a twitch. They must have gotten a good eye full that was for sure. I looked at them and they were both blushing, but they could not take their eyes off her big titties.

I was one hundred per cent sure that MILF would be used for a little wank later that day.

In the next aisle, she was over halfway up as I turned into it, and she must have caught me gawking at her cleavage. I could not help it, and she knew I was looking, I knew she knew I was looking, and she knew that I knew she knew I was looking she shot me a smile and I tried to not smile. She had cute green eyes and a dazzling smile.

In the next aisle, I had stopped to buy cleaning products and she stood almost next to me; she was so close I could smell her perfume. I felt a tightness in my jeans as my body reacted to her.

I tried not to look, tried to keep my mind on the job but it was hard, no pun intended. I made the effort and moved away.

In the last aisle, I bought ice cream and looked up, she was in front of me, a tub of Ben and Jerry’s in each hand. I gulped and I think I must have blushed, she smiled and turned away. I wondered if she knew what those tubs of ice cream looked like held up before her. She was bending over and looking in the fridge ... my heart missed a couple of beats.

I took some time to scope out her big sexy bum, encased in tight denim jeans It was like she knew as she turned back and caught me. I swung to my left and took some breakfast cereal off the shelf.

I turned around and she was gone. I made my way to the checkout and found my favourite checkout girl. Jenny was always good, she was fast and chatty at the same time, a bubbly redhead with a killer smile.

We had been flirting with each other ever since I had started to use the supermarket.

We chatted as she did my checking out and I filled my bags. We said our goodbyes and I headed back up the escalator. As I did so I looked down into the shop and she was walking along, huge cleavage on full display. I gulped and looked away. I was sure if she caught me looking again, she might kick up a fuss.

I unpacked my trolley and put the bags in the back of the car, I popped the top of a can of Coke and took a long gulp. I could not get the vision of that deep tanned cleavage out of my head. Even just thinking about it made my cock twitch. I wondered how big they were, how they would look wrapped around my dick.

I took another hit from the coke and closed my eyes...

“Hello there!” the voice woke me from my daydream. It was a stern voice, a voice with a hint of anger.

I opened my eyes and turned to the voice and it was her. I tried to keep my eyes on her face. I failed miserably...

“So, did I make you feel uncomfortable within the store?” she asked. It was obvious she was wound up and a bit stressed. The tone of her voice and the look on her face told me that.

“Erm no, sorry No ... erm why do you ask?” I stammered. I was not sure what was the right thing to do or say.

“You looked very uncomfortable as we passed each other,” she said, “and we seemed to pass each other quite a lot?”

“No, it’s erm...” I stammered again.

“Do I repulse you that much?” She said her voice was now steady and firm.

The world stood still as I wondered what the right answer was. In the end, I opted for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

“No ... Oh God, not at all far from it,” I said truthfully. She seemed to loosen up a bit.

“What do you mean by that?” she said a little smile crossing her face. She knew I knew she knew, and she knew that I knew that she knew, it was obvious.

In my head, I threw the dice and decided to gamble...

“I am sorry, but I am very into big boobs and yours are very nice,” I said.

I figured that in this case honestly was the best policy. The last thing I wanted was a scene in the middle of the supermarket car park. When I said what said she seemed to melt a little.

She paused for a second and glance down at her own titties, I followed her eyes and saw that her nipples were more than evident through the fabric of her bra and her jumper. They were huge and all I could think about was chewing on them.

She looked at me and bit her bottom lip before she said anything.

“Do you really mean that?” she asked, and I was sure she blushed a little.

“Yes, I am sorry but when I see a great pair of boobs, I found it hard not to gawp,” I said, I was sure my hands were shaking.

“And you think mine are nice then??” she said and seemed to thrust her chest out a little bit more than she had already been doing.

“I do ... I think they are impressive!” I gushed, “And I take it you are wearing that top means you think they are too; you seem very proud of them?”

“I wear it to wind up my husband,” she said sadly, “He doesn’t like them at all, and he wants me to have a reduction operation.”

I glanced down at her magnificent chest again and she looked around to see we were not being watched and then gave them a little shimmy, I gasped.

“That would be criminal,” I said, perhaps a little too quickly.

My embarrassment was saved by her mobile phone ringing, she looked at the screen, pressed the answer button then she smiled at me and mouthed the words ‘give me five, don’t go away.’ She stepped over toward a big black four-by-four with a vanity plate. It seemed her name was Sara. She spoke into the phone for a few minutes, I took another sip of my Coke. I could feel a rivulet of sweat running down my back and my cock swelling in my boxers.

When she finished, she turned back toward me and there was an apologetic look on her face.

“I am sorry, that was my husband,” she said with a sad smile. “He wants to know why I am taking so long.”

“You have to go...” I asked already knowing the answer to the question.

“Yes, I am sorry...” she said, and her hand stroked my arm.

“It’s okay ... and I am sorry I gawked,” I said truthfully, “but you do have an impressive cleavage.”

I smiled at her, and she smiled at me, and I felt there was a spark of something...

“Hey, it is nice to know I still have that sort of effect on a guy,” she said, and she blushed again.

“You are a very sexy lady “I started to say but she cut me off.

“Look I have never done anything like this before, but can I get your phone number?” she said and glanced around in case she was being watched.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“I am and I am not but sometimes you just have to do what you think is right.” She said and then she bit her bottom lip.

“My name is Sara by the way,” she said and bit her lip again, it was as if she wanted to say something but was either not sure what to say or was not confident enough to say it.

“Mines Zak, it was nice to meet you, Sara,” I said with a smile.

“And it was nice to meet you Zak!” she said with a cheeky wink. I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me ... but I sensed some hesitation, some nervousness.

But then she handed me her phone and I tapped my number into it and pressed the ring button. My own mobile phone rang in my back pocket Again, she looked around and then kissed me on the cheek, and she was walking back to her four-by-four. She fired up the engine, waved at me and then drove off.

I got my phone out of my pocket and cleared the missed calls list, if she were game, she would call me. I got the feeling she had been flirting with me but would not take it any further and as long as it had made her feel better about herself, I was happy.

Wednesday evening I was sitting at home watching a film when my mobile phone buzzed to tell me I had a text message.

‘Hi, it is Sara from the supermarket, I hope you remember me. how are you?’ ‘I am good thanks and you.’ I replied.

‘I am good, are you free for a coffee tomorrow?’ ‘Yes, that sounds nice.’ I sent.

‘That’s Good xx’ ‘So where and when should we meet?”

‘How about you come over to my place at four o’clock?’ ‘What about your Husband??’ I asked.

‘He is working abroad; he flew out this morning and our place is very private.’ ‘Okay, and you are sure about this?’ ‘I am X It is only coffee, isn’t it??’ ‘Okay, that sounds cool to me.’ ‘Great I will see you at four x.’ ‘I will see you there’ I sent and was about to type in please send your address when her address arrived via text.

She lived in a small village about ten miles from where I lived, it was a posh village from what I knew of it. I spent the rest of the day wondering where this was leading. She was a hot Milf, and yes, she was ten years older than me but hey she was hot ... and I was horny!

I had to nip out to post some letters so on the way back I popped into the local pub and after two pints I slipped into the gents and used the machine, like any boy scout I knew it was good to be prepared.

That night I wanked myself silly thinking about what a great pair of tits she had...

Thursday Morning The following day I got up and emailed the office saying I was working from home, there was nothing weird about that as it was something I did quite a lot.

I got my head down and tried to put this afternoon’s tryst with Sara out of my mind and got some work done. I hit the emails and then did some work on a project on which I was working. I decided on a late lunch then I would get ready for my meeting with the very sexy Sara.

I worked until lunchtime then had a bacon and egg sandwich and a cup of tea. After eating I shaved and took a long shower. I have to admit I had a crafty wank in the shower, it had been a while since I was active and I did not want a hair trigger.

I got dressed in jeans, and a shirt and sprayed on some of my best aftershave.

I jumped in the car, and I took a detour via a local farm shop that I knew made nice homemade cakes. I bought a coffee and walnut cake and headed off. I had already programmed her address into my onboard satnav.

It led me to a small lane that led to a farmhouse. She had a really large and posh home; I could see a four-car garage and a small stable block with two horses.

Outside the front door, there was her four-by-four and next to it a hi-spec Jaguar coupe. I parked on the gravel drive and got out of the car. I went to the passenger side and took the cake out. I turned just as the farmhouse door was opening.

Sara was wearing a summer dress, light and floral. Her smile shone out at me as I walked toward her. She kissed me on the cheek and led me into the kitchen, it was huge. All old brickwork and an aga. There was a pot of coffee on the go, I could smell it and there was a fire in the hearth. I gave her the cake.

“Wow that’s great thanks,” she said and smiled at me.

“So, are you okay?” I asked.

“I am so bloody nervous,” she said and blushed.

“Why?” I asked and touched her arm.

“Let’s just say I have never done anything like this, nothing at all!” she said and there was nervousness in her voice.

“Like what, what are we doing other than having coffee and cake? “I asked innocently.

She gave me a smile that made my knees go weak and told me she was a little bit naughty.

She put the cake down and stepped close to me, her perfume smelt divine. My arms went around her, and I pulled her close, she looked up I looked down and we kissed. At first a gentle kiss on the lips but soon she was smashing her lips into mine and vice versa. She may have never done anything like this before, but it was obvious she was well up for it.

Her body pressed into mine and I felt the fullness of her big boobs pressing into me. Our embrace was so tight you could not have slid a cigarette paper between us.

We were soon into a full-on snog. It seemed to last for a while then she pushed me away.

“I am going to be open with you, I have not had sex in over five years,” she said and paused.

“That’s mad...” I started to say but she put a finger on my lips to stop me talking.

“Why is it mad?” she asked her eyes gazing into mine

“You’re a very sexy lady, I am sure there is a list of guys waiting for some fun and games with you,” I said.

“My husband does not seem to find me sexually attractive,” she said, and I could see tears in her eyes, “You are the first man to show me any affection in a long, long time.”

There was another pause...

“We don’t even share a bedroom anymore,” she said, and the sadness was obvious in her voice.

“And do you want to make love today, to have sex today?” I asked but I was sure I already knew the answer.

“Yes ... I know it is wrong, but I need an orgasm that is not homegrown,” she said and looked me in the eye,

“I need some serious attention.” She smiled and I smiled back at her.

“Then how about we go and get that sorted before we have coffee and cake,” I said and before she could argue I took her hand and led her out into the hallway. She led me up the stairs.

I wanted to fuck her, to make love to her and I got the feeling if I did not take the lead, she would back out of the arrangement. She led me upstairs and into a bedroom that was well laid out. She went to the window and closed the curtains.

She turned to face me, and I moved in close to her and kissed her gently on the lips. At first, she seemed reticent, but she was soon getting into it. I ran my hands up and down her back, feeling the buttons of her dress.

I slipped my hands around her waist; she pulled me close into her and I slid my hands down over her buttocks. Our lips mashed into each other, tongues battling against each other.

She pushed me away and smiled that smile that made my knees go weak.

“Zak, I do want this, but please be gentle with me it has been some time,” she said and turned her back to me. I buried my face into her neck, kissing and nuzzling.

It did not need a written invitation. I unbuttoned her dress and watched as she shimmied out of it, revealing a pair of lacy panties and a matching bra. I kissed her shoulder and her neck; at the same time, I cupped her tits through the lacy fabric of her industrial-strength bra. She was soon grinding her bum into my groin.

I was soon as hard as a brick, I decided the sooner we were both naked the better, so I backed off and unclipped her bra, freeing her huge titties. Again, my arms slipped around her, and I cupped her big warm boobs, my fingers reached for her nipples. They were sticking out like wine bottle corks I rolled them between my fingers, I tweaked them, I tugged on them.

“Mmmm that’s so nice!” she purred as I worked my hands over her titties.

Sara was breathing deeply and letting out deep moans and sighs as I fondled her tits, my god they were big, by far the biggest I had had the joy of getting my hands on.

Her bum was gyrating against my groin, and I was feeling as horny as a bag of rabbits.

My hands mauled her titties, I lifted them, I fondled them, I stroked them, and I squeezed them and God they felt good in my hands, they were big, warm, and firm.

“Does this feel nice?” I asked as I worked on her boobs.

“Oh, yes, it feels wonderful,” She purred.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her lower back, licking up and down her spine. I took my time not wanting to spook her or rush her.

After a few minutes, I slipped my fingers into the elasticated waistband of her lacy panties and slid them down her strong thick thighs, she stepped out of them as my lips grazed over the sexy globes of her arse.

She was a big girl, but she kept herself fit that was for sure. I stood up and turned her around, I let my eyes drift up and down her body, she was as fit as fuck.

I kissed her gently on the lips, her tongue flicked in and out of my mouth and her hand stroked the back of my head as our kiss turned into a snog, a snog that lasted a good five minutes.

We both came up for air at the same time, her eyes were flicking with need and passion, but I knew I needed to be sure it was what she wanted, what she really wanted.

“So, you know Sara it is not too late to pull out, to change your mind,” I said she smiled at me ... and paused for a second before she answered.

“I was nervous this morning and I was nervous when you drove up the drive but, I am fine with this,” she said, her voice has a husky edge to it, “right now I am as horny as fuck.”

The word fuck coming out of her lips in her posh accent was such a turn-on.

“That is just how I like my ladies!” I replied with a cheeky grin.

“But it seems you are a bit overdressed,” she giggled.

I stripped off as fast as I could, my clothes landing in a small pile on the floor. My boxers were the last item to be taken off, and as I did so my cock bounced into view. Sara let out a little wolf whistle.

“Wow you have a great-looking cock,” she purred and then reached out to touch it.

She ran her fingers along my throbbing shaft. Her touch was soft but firm, she stroked me gently and her eyes were glued on my cock.

I have never thought I had the biggest or thickest dick; I have never had a complaint but in the showers at the gym or when I was playing rugby, I had seen much more impressive cocks.

I did manscape around my groin and they do say that makes the old lad look a bit bigger.

Her hand stroking my knob sent waves of pleasure up and down my body. Sara dropped to her knees in front of me, her fingers danced up and down the shaft and then she cupped my balls, her nails scraped over the tight flesh making me gasp with pleasure.

“I have not seen that many real cocks, I have seen a few on the internet but they are not real people are they,” she said, and her breath washed over the exposed tip of my cock.

“Well, I am glad you like it,” I said as she stroked up and down my shaft, the feeling of her soft hand on my knob was sending waves of pleasure through my body, and my breathing was deeper and harder.

“Mmmm yes I do, I like it very much” she purred and then she stood up and kissed me gently on the lips. Then she slid back onto the bed I joined her. we embraced and started kissing, a deep enthusiastic kiss. Her hands roamed over me, and my hands roamed over her big, beautiful body.

I stroked her strong thick thighs; I cupped and fondled her big bum. Sara ran her hands over my hairy chest, down over my stomach before taking my cock in her hand again.

“I want this inside me now!” she giggled, “I want to feel you cum inside me.”

I ran my hand down over her belly and cupped her sex, she was as smooth as an egg, I stroked her cunt for a few seconds before I slipped a finger into her pussy. A single digit soon became two as I finger fucked her tight but soon very wet cunt. In and out I drove my finger, in and out of her wet pussy, gathering pace and intensity.

“Mmmm that is so nice, but I think your tongue would be better!” she purred.

I do love a bird that knows what she wants and is not afraid to ask for it. I pulled my fingers from her love tunnel and sucked her nectar from them. My fingers were coated with her sticky sweet pussy juice.

“Ohhh that’s naughty!” she giggled.

“You taste so good,” I said and at the same time, I got up onto my knees and buried my face between her thighs. Her pussy smelt amazing, clean, and musky at the same time. I licked up and down the crease of her pussy for a few seconds before I used my fingers to part her lust-thickened labia and ran my tongue up and down the groove of her twat.

“Oh, it’s been so long since anyone did that to me!” she purred.

Up and down, I licked, up, and down, savouring the smell, the heat, the taste. I felt her hand stroking the back of my head as I worked up and down her sex, licking, kissing, and sucking. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I worked on her pussy.

Then I slid my tongue as deep inside her as I could, pushing my face hard against her warm and wet pussy. I licked deep and hard; at the same time, I slide a finger down between her bum cheeks and slowly stroked her arsehole. Not pushing it into her, just stroking it.

After a few seconds, I withdrew the finger and slid it into her pussy, swirling it around making sure it was coated in her juice before returning it to her arsehole and stroking it, using the fluid as a lubricant.

She tensed up a little bit so I did not press my finger into it, I just stroked her arsehole. If she had asked me to stop, I would have but she did not...

“Oh, Zak, it’s been too long,” she moaned, “it’s been so long since a man has done this to me.”

I did not answer, did not break my stride I just kept licking, sucking, and kissing. Forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. I would smell nothing but her as my nose was now awash with her essence.

“Sooooo bloody long,” she moaned.

I lapped at her pussy, lapping up as much of her nectar as I could, faster and harder I thrust my tongue into her love tunnel. All the time Sara was caressing the back of my head.

The juices were flowing freely now and I was lapping up and drinking down as much of the thick tasty syrup as I could.

I slid a finger of my right hand into her wet pussy before Appling the pad of my index finger onto her clit, I started to massage it slowly, deliberately. Gently rolling my fingertip in a circular motion.

As soon as my digit touched her love button Sara let out a deep sigh.

“You know I masturbate every week but it is just not the same as someone else doing it for you!” she purred.

As my finger worked on her clit, I attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue.

I sucked her lust-thickened lips into my mouth. I started to dart my tongue deeper and deeper into her, tongue fucking her tight little hole. I could feel the heat of her excitement as I worked harder and harder on her pussy. At the same time, the index finger of my right hand was massaging her love bud.

The little finger of my left hand was still gently stroking her arsehole. Now some birds like their bums being played with, some birds love a cock in the arse and some just do not find it enjoyable. Sara did seem to like having her bum played with, I do not like anal sex, it has never done anything for me but a bit of playing and a bit of rimmng I am happy with.

I was still licking, lapping, kissing, and sucking on her pussy for all I was worth. From the noises Sara was making it was obvious she was enjoying it as much as I was...

“Fuck me you know how to eat a pussy that’s for sure!” she purred.

I started to tongue fucking her deeper and harder.

I could sense that Sara was starting to get really worked up.

Her language was becoming very fruity for a posh country bird and her body was moving around.

“Oh, you are a seriously dirty fucker!” she growled as I worked my tongue deep into pussy, my little finger was getting wet as her juices oozed from her gorgeous pussy and slid down between her buttocks.

“Oh yes I have been looking forward to this since I saw you in the supermarket,” she said her voice full of passion.

I worked harder and faster at her sex, and the increase of pressure and pace worked as she started to moan louder and her body started to shift on the bed.

“It’s been a long time, such a long time,” she said, her breathing was now deeper and labouring. I could feel her hands stroking the back of my head.

“Please make me cum Zak, please!” she growled.

I started to massage her clit a little faster and a little harder.

“Oh yes that is amazing, that’s just what I need!” she groaned, at the same time I pushed my face harder into her pussy and licked as deep and as hard as I could.

“OH, fuck me yes, faster please Zak, please faster!” she growled, and I did as the lady asked as any gentleman would, I lapped at her as if my life depended on it.

“Oh my god that feels so bloody good,” she sighed, “You have a real gift when it comes to eating pussy.”

My face was covered in her thick tasty juice, my nose full of her aroma. Sara was almost feverish moaning and trembling, getting close to the edge. I wanted to take her over the edge, I wanted her to scream my name as she climaxed. I wanted her to feel faint as waves of passion flooded over her.

“Ooooh shit, that feels so good!” she groaned, and I ramped up my efforts to take her over the edge I wanted her to cum, to climax to orgasm as I ate her delicious pussy.

“Ah, fuck yes, fuck yes,” she groaned, her voice was full of lust and I knew she was about to cum.

It took only half a dozen more laps of my tongue, deep laps at the soft, tasty pink flesh of her pussy. I felt Sara tense up and then she exploded into an intense orgasm. I felt it well up inside her, and then her body started to tremble and shake as her climax rolled up and down her body.

“Ahhhhh, ohhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh,” Sara cried and her pussy was filled with a flood of fresh and very tasty juice.

I kept licking at her for all I was worth, I knew where there was one orgasm there was another one just around the corner.

I lapped at her pussy, savouring the taste, the smell, and the heat ... at the same time, I was frigging her love button for all I was worth. I worked harder and harder. I needed to send her over the edge again.

“Oh fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck...!” she chanted as I worked my tongue and fingers harder and faster. It took less than five minutes to make her cum again.

“OH yes Jesus, yes that’s so bloody good!” she muttered as the waves of pleasure washed over her, I kept licking up and down the crease of her sex until I felt her hands pulling at my head.

I rocked back on my heels and looked at Sara, her face was a mask of pleasure, there was a sheen of sweat on her forehead and a smile like a Cheshire cat on her lips. Her eyes were sparkling, smiling, glinting in the light of the bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.