Alina's New Fuck Me Boots - Cover

Alina's New Fuck Me Boots

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Alina has some new boots, and Emma knows just how they should be broken in. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Please Wait while image loads

Alina was very proud of her new boots.

“Are those fuck me boots?” Emma asked.

“Ha ha, yes, they are!” Alina answered.

“Just as I thought,” Emma concurred. “I think we need a demonstration.”

“What do you mean?” Alina asked.

“Oh, Ma-at,” Emma called.

It took a little coaxing, but Alina agreed to the demonstration.

“And I’ll document it on video,” Emma said.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma wished she had two cameras: one to show the sweet push of Mat’s penis into Alina’s welcoming cunt, the other to show the pleasure Alina took in that penetration.

Please Wait while image loads

The fuck drove Alina to her toes. Oh oh oh, she moaned, the wanton song of joyous sex. At the climax, Emma’s camera caught the orgasmic gulp of Alina’s cunt, the pulse and throb of Mat’s spurting cock, the ecstasy searing Alina’s face.

Mat knelt to stay Alina’s after-sex sag. A river of fresh cum flowed from the well of her womb. Shimmering seed flowed down toward Alina’s boots.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma’s camera focused on the silvery lake.

“My new boots!” Alina exclaimed.

“Broken in just right,” Emma said. “If they’re pregnant can I have a pair of the babies?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.