Hot Tub Love Machine - Cover

Hot Tub Love Machine

Copyright© 2021 by Redsliver

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Thanks to a strange birthday gift from his, apparently, half-beautician/half-mad scientist mother, all the girls that share Lucas's hot tub are acting more and more affectionate.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I felt like Scrooge McDuck diving into his wealth. Instead of gold coins, I had giggling naked girls. And like a real life Scrooge would, I got a hard smack in the face.

“Oh my god!” Emi squealed, holding her laughter behind her hands as her face turned red.

“Are you hurt?!” Anna rushed over and grabbed me.

“I thought I was gonna be the one to end up bleeding all over you,” Iggy laughed as she straightened the knee I had face-planted into. Ray lay underneath me, drumming her hands on Dawn’s belly and murmuring contently.

“I’ll go get Kleenex!” Emi clambered over Anna and stepped on my shoulder to jump off the bed and rush to the bedroom door. Iggy reached over and squeezed my nose. She frowned.

‘Your computer’s right there,” she turned her head. “Tell me you have tissues for when you watch porn!”

“I do...” I honked, and blushed. She squeezed tighter. I was marched out of the bed. The girls started pulling off the spattered comforter. Dawn ran over and grabbed my ... computer tissues and started wiping down Iggy’s leg.

“Emi, I said to keep it in the room or bathroom, not zipping naked across the hallway!” Mom said.

“Broke your son’s nose! Needed a big roll!”

“What?!”

“Dammit...” Iggy and I said in the same flat way. We laughed at each other. Mom burst in.

“Oh my god! What happened?” Mom rushed me. Anna squealed diving over the bed and hiding her body on the far. Ray grabbed a pillow and covered her face.

“He dove face first into Iggy’s legs,” Dawn said, tossing the bloody tissues in the wastebin. “We’re having sex, Kate. Please leave.”

“Yeah ... Um ... excuse our tits?” Emi said, she rushed ahead of me and pulled away Iggy’s hand and stuffed a wad of toilet paper into my face.

“OK, girls,” Mom said. “Be safe.” She flicked me in the back of the head. “Don’t worry me. And don’t make such a mess.” She walked to the door and smirked. “Sorry, I embarrassed you Anna, but you have nothing to be embarrassed about!”

The door closed with a slam. Anna popped up like a groundhog.

“That did and didn’t make me feel pretty,” Anna said.

“I think she likes you the best,” Iggy said, wiping her hands. She walked to the door.

“Sorry about more naked girls in your hallway, Kate! But I gotta wash my hands!”

“Sure thing Iggy! I guess so long as you’re going straight back and forth between the bathroom and Lucas’s we’ll say it’s OK. But not when anyone’s over!”

“You’re a doll!” Iggy said.

I wasn’t allowed to handle the nosebleed myself. I did take Emi back across the hallway, when I had two curled up tissues sticking out of my nostrils, to wash down her arms and hands. She hopped up on the counter and brushed aside my hair.

“Your mom is super stoked about you having a harem,” Emi said.

“So long as you and the girls are,” I said.

“Of course,” she said. “Prom’s gonna be weird though.”

“That’ll be us saying goodbye to high school,” I said. “We’ll still be together after that and if the world knows it, good.”

“I’m not gonna get into a college with you and Anna or Dawn. Not even Iggy or Ray.” she spoke softly and looked at the door. “Do you think Kate’ll take me on as an apprentice? I mean. If I can do hair, I can work in whatever city you guys go to.”

“Why don’t you talk to Vonnie?” I said. “You let Anna and Iggy do all of the hair and clothes stuff mostly, yeah? You’re more of a baker and cook. They work everywhere too.”

She frowned.

“What if you meet someone?” she said. “If I’m like Kate...”

“Why would I need someone more?”

“You’re definitely gonna want someone more,” Emi said. “Girls are hot!”

I laughed.

“I want you to do something you’re proud of,” I said.

“I’m gonna talk to Vonnie,” she said.

“Good.”

“And Kate.”

“OK.”

“And I’m gonna suck your dick until they get frustrated we’re not coming back and join us!” Those words came out like a wrecking ball despite being as loud as a whisper.

Emi flashed her smuggest smile as she shoved herself off the bathroom counter. She corkscrewed down to her knees, grabbing the bathmat from in front of the tub, and kneeling down on the fuzzy pink right in front of me. She swept her bangs from her face. She had the sweetest smile when she looked up at me, holding an untied ponytail.

“Hold my hair for me?”

I was a gentleman. I slipped my hands over hers until I had a solid grip on a thick tail of brown hair. She pulled her fingers free, grabbed my balls, and groaned excitedly as she rushed her face forward to gobble up my cock.

She was a loud and wet mess as she slathered my dick with her tongue. Her breasts shook on her chest as she chicken-headed up and down. I kept looking into her eyes, she kept half-smirking. I started pulling on her ponytail, making her bob faster.

She moaned excitedly.

It is weird getting head with your nose plugged up with tissues. Good though. I wasn’t complaining. A couple of times I tried to snort the tissues up before realizing to breathe through my mouth. Anna might technically be the better blowjobber, but Emi was bringing her whole body to task. I moaned and gasped.

“You don’t want to break in the new bed?” Iggy asked, leaning on the door jamb.

“Yes, God yes I do!”

Iggy giggled. She walked over and knelt down, straddling Emi’s right leg and reaching a hand to me. Iggy pumped my cock hard into Emi’s mouth. Emi squealed. Iggy reached down and had started rubbing Emi’s pussy.

“You’re gonna fuck Ray, ‘cause you haven’t yet,” Iggy explained. “I’m gonna try lesbian sex. Who do you think is the hottest?”

“Emi!” I groaned. Emi gargled around a smile. Iggy flicked me in the balls.

“Hardly fair! She has your dick in her mouth,” Iggy said. “Dawn seems all grumpy about being lesbians so I really want to make her lick my pussy.”

Emi gurgled. Iggy kissed Emi’s cheek, that my cock was bulging out of.

“We seriously got the big bed guys!” Anna said, arriving at the door. “Ray’s really antsy.”

“I’m not that bad!” Ray pushed Anna in by the hips. Dawn collided in the back. She couldn’t push in any more.

“Is Emi sucking his dick?” Dawn asked. “She knows about the bed, right?”

“She’s allowed to suck his dick in the bathroom, Dawn!” Mom called down from her bedroom. “I said it’s OK to go from one to the other, not just hang out naked in the hall!”

“Sorry Kate!” Dawn said. “Guys! C’mon!”

Ray squealed as Dawn dragged my half-sister back across to my bedroom. I wasn’t ready to cum, but stopping a blowjob felt like heresy. Anna put her hands down on Iggy and Emi’s shoulders and kissed me.

“I’m gonna fuck Iggy,” Anna said, fire hydrant red. “I’ve been watching scissoring porn, trying to figure out how to do it.”

My breath hitched in the imagination. Anna watches porn! Yes! Yes! Why wouldn’t she? Emi did. Emi even sometimes recommended videos she found, but they were usually like bloopers or comedy porn. I looked down at Iggy.

“Sounds fun!” Iggy said, as Anna slipped off of her. Iggy pushed Emi down by both shoulders, climbing to her feet. My cock popped free of Emi’s mouth and flicked back upright, whipping a wick of saliva up her face, and partly into her nose.

“Let’s go!” Emi said, giggling, fists in the air. I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her upward to her feet. Iggy stayed close, ready to grab Emi’s hips if I didn’t get the girl upright. That way they could’ve fallen together.

“Has the bleeding stopped?” Emi said, once she was flat on her feet. She rubbed my cheek, her face corrupted into a curious and excited grin. She pulled the first tissue out and threw it in the wastebasket.

“So far so good.”

I had to wipe up a bit after the second pull. I splashed my face and got my post-blowjob breathing under control. Emi grabbed my hands when they were clean and skipped across the hallway, bringing me back to the bed.

Dawn sat on her ankles, leaning against the headboard. Anna sat astride Iggy’s right thigh and held Iggy’s left thigh against her chest. Their pussies weren’t together. Ray paced up and down the edge of the bed. She was pulling on her dark hair.

“You alright?”

“I don’t think I should be this horny,” Ray said. “But I can’t help myself.”

“I love the sound of that,” I said. I walked up to her and held her cheek. Ray was the middle height of the group. I brushed her hair back. Did I see my sister? Not at all. I saw Ray. I saw the girl, the missed friend, the stacked body, the object of desire, the masturbation fantasy, one of the loves of my life.

There was no hesitation when I kissed her.

Iggy cheered and Emi and Anna joined in. Ray started to melt as I held her skull. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I had to tap my toes to her ankles to walk her backwards a step to the bed. I reached down, grabbed her ass by both cheeks. She’s got the biggest ass, the most curves, and it’s awesome. I groaned and hefted the girl up as she shrieked. I slapped her down on the mattress.

“So we’re just watching you have sex?” Dawn asked. “Can I go play video games?”

“Of course,” I said, frowning. I climbed up on top of Ray. She started rubbing my chest and murmuring.

“We’re a sixsome, Dawn,” Anna said, blushing. Her eyes went wide as Iggy started squirming against Anna’s thigh. “We should be able to do this together.”

“We’ve only got the one dick,” Dawn said. “So, Emi? It’s me and you then?”

“Playing video games?” Emi frowned. “No, I’m staying in bed. Oh my god! Another dick!”

She dashed out of my bedroom. The rest of us turned our heads back from the door.

“You don’t have to be part of every orgy,” I said to Dawn.

“It’s our first time in the big bed,” Iggy said, seemingly happy with the angle of her hips against Anna’s leg. “You have to be part of this one.”

The back end of Iggy’s sentence was cut off by Mom shouting: “Definitely not in my room, Emi!”

“Sorry! I got excited!” Emi’s voice quieted. We all waited awkwardly on the bed for a moment. Iggy frowned.

“C’mon, like you’re masturbating on a pillow!” She started rubbing her pussy up and down Anna’s leg. Anna pressed herself down on Iggy’s leg and humped her pussy towards Iggy’s.

“You masturbate on a pillow?” I asked.

“Oh my god! Of course she does!” Dawn said. “Do you know how many failed dates of yours ended with her raping half of her stuffed animals?”

“Only Woofie!” Iggy scowled. “The others weren’t stiff enough.”

I floated over Ray, staring and awkwardly grinning at Iggy.

“Lucas,” Anna poked my shoulder. “You’re pussy’s getting cold.”

She pointed down to Ray. I looked down. Ray put her hand next to her face and waved her fingers at me. I leaned in and kissed her.

I could do this! I deserved to do this! I had wanted to do this for years and I didn’t care! That part of me still reigned supreme!

I kissed her harder and she flexed down into the bed. I grabbed her big breasts. Dawn sighed.

“I hope he doesn’t want to go to sleep after,” Dawn said.

“Thanks Kate!”

“Wash it when you’re done!” Mom shouted.

I used Ray’s tits for leverage and pushed myself down her body to kiss her neck. She snap-grabbed my head with both hands. She was kicking her foot into the bedsprings as she squirmed. Anna reached over and pushed Ray’s knee hard into the mattress.

“I like that it’s warmer than a pillow,” Iggy said, and giggled.

“I like that I love the person I’m fucking,” Anna said, smiling without a blush.

“I love you too!” Iggy said, pushing herself up on her elbows. “Give me a kiss!”

Anna was about to lean down when the bedroom door burst inward. Emi swaggered in with a black harness and a mounted blue dick waggling out from her hips.

“Oh my god!” Dawn gasped. We all turned and frowned.

“What? We know Kate fucks Vonnie, right? Dawn wanted a dick. I’m a problem solver.”

“Is it clean?” Dawn’s face twisted in concern.

“Yeah, she told me it’s dishwasher safe,” Emi said. “There’s lube in your condoms drawer, right Lucas?”

“There’s like three tubs and a bunch of little packets,” Iggy said. She was looking at the harness enviously.

“Hey,” Anna turned Iggy’s head towards her. “Nothing between us.”

They leaned down together and kissed. I smiled and turned back to Ray. I still had hands full of tit. I kissed her collarbone and descended to get her big nipple in my mouth. She scratched her nails into my scalp. I nibbled her until she moaned.

Emi slapped my ass and I shot up like a rocket.

“What?” she asked. “Oh ... Sorry. No, this is going in Dawn tonight.”

“Fine, give me one of the packets.” Dawn put her hand out.

“You’re not wet?”

“That thing is huge!” Dawn said.

“It’s about Lucas +10%.” Emi jacked herself off. “Here, but I expect you to cum loudly.”

“You had better be good at fucking girls then,” Dawn said, pouting.

I almost stopped. I wanted to jump in and mediate the sheer chaos erupting among the other girls on the bed. I lowered myself and I kissed Ray on the belly instead. I kissed down her pale skin to her reddened sex.

“Four of us are having lesbian sex and only the straight girl’s getting her rug munched!” Iggy giggled. Anna threw Iggy backward onto the pillows and leaned forward over Iggy. They started roughly humping each other. Anna was breathing hard straight off. She had let go of Ray’s knee.

Ray flailed her legs awkwardly until Emi lifted and draped each one onto my shoulders. I licked up Ray’s sex and she grabbed me by the hair. She rocked left and right up on her shoulders.

“Oh god! Boys don’t do this! Oh god! Boys don’t do this!”

“Men do.” Emi leaned in and kissed Ray on the lips. I did my best, but mostly I was licking the puss like a cat lapping up water. I wiggled my nose against her clit; hers was unmissable. She drummed her heels on my bed.

“Well?” Dawn asked. “Come get me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.