Hot Tub Love Machine - Cover

Hot Tub Love Machine

Copyright© 2021 by Redsliver

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Thanks to a strange birthday gift from his, apparently, half-beautician/half-mad scientist mother, all the girls that share Lucas's hot tub are acting more and more affectionate.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I didn’t really sleep. I figured we’d do what we always do, lay out our sleeping bags in the living room. I was outvoted. We were five in my bed and we did not fit. I was on my back; I tend to sleep on my side. Iggy laid face down on top of me, her legs splayed over my right thigh. Anna’s knee poked in under Iggy’s leg and across my knee. My arm was pulled hard and folded around Anna’s body. Emi tried to monopolize my left side, with Dawn big spooning Emi. Dawn’s ass was limping off of the bed. After a few hours, she climbed atop of Emi.

I didn’t complain, none of us did. We were all naked. Anna and Emi’s thighs were sticky. I’m glad I didn’t have to pee at night. I didn’t sleep. Maybe I winked out for minutes here and there, but it felt like I was staring through Iggy’s hair at the ceiling for eight hours.

Iggy slept. She snored wetly in my ear. She never snored when we had used our sleeping bags. She snored with my ribs digging into her diaphragm and Anna’s thumb in her throat.

Emi slept. She had tried to stay awake but it was only a moment later before I felt her one-nostriled breath rolling steadily against my collar bone.

Dawn didn’t. She muttered and complained, but halfway through the night she readjusted until she was sitting up, saddled across Emi’s hip. I watched her playing with her hands, counting and thinking and staging potential conversations in her head. She saw me looking from time to time. She’d smile. I knew because the corner of her mouth crept into the streetlights seeping in through my blinds.

Anna may or may not’ve. She kept talking to me every now and then. Whispers to which I didn’t answer. Because I wanted to go to sleep. I had promised I wouldn’t fuck until I could have my date with Iggy. I promised. I knew I was a “Hey Emi?” away from the end of my virginity.

I doubt I’d need three syllables with the others.

When the pounding came on the front door, I didn’t go from sleep to awake. I went from torpor to chaotic. Emi sat up and Dawn fell hard into the bed.

“Lucas! Dawn!” Dawn’s father banged another six times on the door to ring in the hour.

“What? What’s your Dad--” I slapped my hand on Iggy’s mouth to stop her from yelling at Dawn.

I struggled free. Emi rolled on her belly so I could lean over her ass. I looked down on the floor where Dawn lay prone.

“Are you hurt? Injured?” I whispered. She shook her head.

“Do you want me to make him go away?” I asked. She nodded.

He shouted our names again. Then Mom’s. I ground my teeth. I rolled on my back. “Who wants to go answer the door with me? Wearing one of my t-shirts and only that?”

Dawn moaned up to her feet and covered her mouth with both hands. I wormed over Emi onto the floor Dawn had vacated. Dawn grabbed me a pair of boxers and tossed a t-shirt of mine, black with a blue Nightwing logo. It was her favorite of mine. Iggy had bought it for me. Dawn always was sure to mention that.

“Oh me!” Iggy said. She sat up and tried to drag the shirt over her head. Emi snatched it out of her hands.

“We’ve got to go lie to a parent,” Emi said, shaking her head at Iggy. “My wheelhouse.”

“OK,” Iggy agreed easily enough. I tucked my cock back in my shorts and grabbed Emi’s hips. I dragged her off the bed. She barely had her head out of the neckhole and her hem of the shirt down to her ass by the time I opened up the reverberating door.

“Ka--” Dawn’s red-faced father turned on Emi and deflated.

“Mom’s not home,” I said.

“Dawn’s out with Iggy,” Emi said. She hugged me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

“She is fucking not!” Dawn’s father yelled. He went to step across the threshold and I slammed the door shut on his toe. He cursed. I opened it again.

“Mom’s not home, Dawn’s with Iggy, you’re not coming in,” I said. I was eighteen, not tall like Dawn’s dad and I didn’t work with my hands everyday. I had no illusions that I could take a man in a fight but I was about ready to.

“You said you’d call me when you saw her,” he seethed at me.

“I said I’d tell her to call you when I did,” I said. “I can do it again. At school.”

“At school!” he shouted. “She hasn’t been home in days.”

“I’d be worried too,” I agreed. “Seriously, I’ll tell her. But I can’t make her do anything if she doesn’t want to.”

“It’s been more than 48 hours, I can call the cops,” he said. “She had to go and turn 18.”

“It’s better than if she hadn’t,” Emi said. Dawn’s father glared at her.

“I don’t like you, Lucas,” he said. “Dawn does.”

“And she can’t be trusted?” Emi jabbed.

He turned around. “If I find out she’s coming over here. I’ll be back.”

“If you keep waking up the neighborhood, I’ll call the cops,” I said. “Go to work.”

“You go to school,” he growled. He stalked off, and got into his truck.

I closed the door and turned and looked at Emi. She frowned at me. I was worried about Dawn and it was clear Emi was too.

“Do you think he’s hitting her?” Emi worried.

“No,” I said. “I think she’s happier with me than at home.”

“So am I,” Emi said. “But I love having a home to go back to.”

“Yeah,” I said. “We should talk to Dawn.”

“If she wants to,” Emi said.

“And if she doesn’t?” I said.

We didn’t have an answer. The pair of us walked back to my bedroom. Iggy was in the shower, I could hear from across the hall. Anna was picking through my dresser while Dawn was dragging shirts about in my closet.

“Hey,” I said, not bothering to ask why they cared about my clothes. The number of times I’ve gotten a “Wear this.” from Anna had trained me. Plus, she was usually right, and it was way too much work to soothe her when I didn’t listen. “Dawn, c’mere. We should talk about--

“Emi, take the boy to the shower with Iggy,” Anna interrupted.

“You promised,” Dawn added.

“But--” I tried to interrupt. Emi put a finger on my lips and shushed me. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. I grabbed the neckline of my shirt, on her body. We made a strange wiggling kicking punching beast as we tried to undress the other. It would’ve been a sixth of the time if I had just waited for her to finish.

“If we wanted all of that giggling we’d be tickle-torturing Iggy,” Dawn said.

“Fair,” Emi said. She was sitting on the floor as I finally pulled my shirt off of her. I threw it and landed it on Anna’s head. She said nothing and picked it up and threw it expertly onto my hamper. The cap was on. Emi grabbed my cock and my attention went straight down.

“Hey,” I said.

“Help me up, this isn’t strong enough to hold my weight,” Emi said. “Iggy will moan on and on forever if I rip it off.”

“Don’t rip his dick off,” Dawn said.

“Listen to the smart one,” I said. I squatted down, shoved my hands into Emi’s armpits and dragged her squealing to her feet. She instantly hugged the crap out of me.

“Shower,” Anna reminded Emi.

“Cool,” Emi said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me across the hall and into the bathroom. Iggy stood under the spray, rinsing the soap out of her hair. The curtain was pulled back and there were a couple extra towels on the floor. I stared at Iggy’s body.

A beautiful woman’s body slick with water is one of the most enticing things I can imagine. Iggy smiled, crossed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out at me, but I only saw that in my peripheral vision as I looked at her legs, ass, belly, and tits. Emi flicked me in the nose.

“This isn’t some tiger in a cage,” Emi admonished me. She slapped my ass and stepped into the tub. “It’s a petting zoo.”

I didn’t need more of an invitation than that. I stepped into the tub and grabbed both girls around the waist and pulled them flush against me. Iggy’s soapy hair went straight up my nose. I was coughing and sputtering as Emi pulled the curtain behind me.

“Morning!” Iggy said and kissed my lips before I had recovered. “Thanks for protecting Dawn like that.”

“I protected her too! Don’t I get a k--”

Iggy grabbed Emi who flinched in mild shock as Iggy lunged forward and sloppily licked all over Emi’s lips. Iggy staggered back giggling. Her ass bumped into my dick. She rose up on her tiptoes, to rub her ass more accurately across my erection but slipped. I grabbed her in a hug under her arms, hands taking a tight grab on her tits.

“My hero!” Iggy said, leaning back and forcing me to carry all of her weight. It wasn’t much. Iggy was the lightest of the five girls. Plus, I kneaded her tits. They were amazing.

“Hey now,” Emi said. She crushed her tits into the back of my hands. Emi lifted up Iggy’s thighs and knotted Iggy’s ankles behind Emi’s butt. Emi set her chin down on Iggy’s shoulder. Iggy had to cock her head far to her right. Emi smiled at me. “You’re really pretty.”

“Thanks?” I said. I liked the compliment but I didn’t want to be some pretty boy.

“You got a nice dick too,” Emi said. “And you got great legs and a butt.”

“I like his eyes the best,” Iggy said.

I flushed with the compliments. I smirked, but I didn’t add in, fearing they would stop.

“You picked a great boyfriend, Iggy,” Emi said.

“Yeah,” Iggy said. “But, I mean yes he’s my boyfriend, but I’m not gonna forget to share him with everyone.”

“Yeah?” Emi asked. “And who’s he going to share you with?”

“With Dawn, Anna, you, and Ray,” Iggy said. She growled and bit Emi’s ear. Emi shrieked, but it wasn’t an attack by Iggy, just a surprise. “I wouldn’t ask him to do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“OK,” Emi said. “So long as it’s fair.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I’ll be fair about it. I promise.”

I had taken things too far but it seemed the only way out was through.

“Hey, Lucas?” Emi asked, as we cuddled strangely in the shower.

“What?” I asked.

“You know Pete? Peter Loughlin?” Emi asked. “He wants me to go out with him on Friday. He’s a good guy, right?”

Pete was a good guy. Normally, the kinda guy I would prefer to see Emi with. Not the rough druggy guys she sometimes picked. Or the guys who were nice to her until she had sex and then proceeded to treat her as badly as they treated everyone they didn’t want to fuck

But, I agreed. All the way through. I couldn’t tell Emi to say yes. She was gonna be my girl and--

And I’d already fucked up. Could I unfuck this up?

“Lucas? Did your battery run out?” Iggy backwards-headbutted my chin. “You stalled.”

“Um...” I said. “Do I have to give you an answer right now?”

“He’s got a big boner,” Iggy explained. “Probably can’t think right.”

“Oh!” Emi laughed. “That’s silly of me. Want to learn how to do a two person blowjob Iggy?”

“You need two people to do a blowjob,” Iggy said, holding down a giggle. “Or he’d break his spine and all of his ribs, trying.”

Iggy erupted into ecstatic laughter. Emi leaned back and headbutted Iggy’s forehead. More lightly than Iggy had bit Emi’s ear. I still heard the clack of their skulls. It was loud because their skin was wet.

“O-oh! You mean a two mouth blowjob,” Iggy said. “Me and Dawn we’re gonna do that last night.”

“Yeah, I know,” Emi said.

“So how’s this going to work?”

“Quickly by the dumb smile on Lucas’s face,” Emi laughed.

“Which dumb smile?” Iggy asked. “This one? This one? This one? Or this one?”

“The third one,” Emi laughed madly, but I had only seen the back of Iggy’s head. I smiled warmly anyway. They both turned around on me.

“Would you like a two mouth blowjob?” Iggy asked. She erupted in laughter before I could say yes.

“Like you needed that question answered,” Emi flicked Iggy in the side of the nose. Iggy swatted Emi back as they laughed. Emi got it together first and knelt before me. Iggy rushed down to her knees too. Emi grabbed Iggy’s open mouth and held her off for another second. “I’m going to get the cum in my mouth,” Emi said. “He wants to save you for after your date.”

“Oh my god! Tomorrow is so far away!” Iggy wailed. Emi licked her lips and smirked up at me. I grabbed two fistfuls of two shades of brown hair.

“You’re pulling,” Emi said.

“Pulling’s good!” Iggy shouted as I let go.

“Fine, just don’t smack my nose off your abs,” Emi said. “I don’t want to end another blowjob because of a bloody nose.”

I let them take the lead. I didn’t ask who had smacked Emi’s face into his belly while she had his cock in her mouth. I didn’t want to hunt someone down and bloody his nose today. Emi wouldn’t like it.

“OK,” Emi said. “Start by licking up the side and--Stop bumping me.”

“You’re in the way! Move over a little,” Iggy said, shouldering Emi again.

“I’m halfway over, you got as much room as me,” Emi said. “And you’re skinnier, I should take space from you.”

“Try it,” Iggy said, flat-staring down Emi. “Ow!”

Emi didn’t yell, but I had pulled both of their hairs. They looked up.

“I want this to be fun, not a fight,” I said.

“OK!” Iggy said. “Just make her give me some room and--”

I only looked at her this time and wiggled my fingers without pulling. She shut up.

“Iggy, lift your left knee and walk it over and between Emi’s legs,” I directed. “Emi, put your right arm over Iggy’s shoulder and she’ll grab you across the back.” They jostled and wiggled and quickly got into position. I nodded. “Good.”

“Sweet,” Emi said. “Now, Iggy, you can put your hand on his balls and I’ll hold the dick.”

“Maybe I want the dick,” Iggy said, growling. She flashed her eyes up and giggled. “Just kidding, just teasing you.”

Iggy’s hand slapped onto my balls with a lightning quick grab. I took a deep breath after a short period of hypoxic fear. Emi’s fingers spidered around my dick and she started stroking me towards Iggy’s face.

“Aren’t you going to do the head?” Iggy said. “So you can swallow.”

“We’ll feel him when I need to,” Emi said. “Don’t you want to taste Lucas? Not Lucas covered in my spit.”

“The shower’s washing him off as we go,” Iggy pointed out.

“OK, then,” Emi said, smiling and pulling my cock to her lips. “Mine! Mine! Mine!”

Iggy lanced forward and grabbed my cock with her mouth. I felt the threat of her teeth but she pulled them back at the first bump and squeezed her lips tight. She tried to smile up at me, but that would have been difficult with a wide open mouth that wasn’t full.

“Hey!” Emi said, in a singsong. She wobbled Iggy’s head by pulling on her shoulders. Emi kissy-faced up at me and then kissed Iggy’s cheek, which my cock was bulging out of. Iggy flinched and giggled, which slapped my cock wildly with her tongue. Emi kissed around Iggy’s lips, rubbing her mouth on my cock. Her tongue laved out and teased Iggy’s bottom lip and Emi’s knuckles.

“OK! OK! That tickles!” Iggy pulled back giggling. Emi immediately grabbed my cock by the mouthful. Iggy crossed her eyes and let go of my balls to shove her free hand into the air. She yelled: “Revenge!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.