Showing Off the Goods - Cover

Showing Off the Goods

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2021 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A fun 'revenge' brunch gets out of hand, as planned by my sexucated sis-in-law. She exposes me to her friends as her sister, my wife, and her husband watch and bang each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   ENF   .

Some time after Lois’ extensive sexucation with me and her sister, she called and invited us to a pool side brunch with a surprise. Her tone made it obvious that she wanted some kind of prank ‘revenge.’ We were happy to go along in support and to see how much she had evolved beyond her training. By two p.m., and after some libations, she steered our conversation to her favorite books and asked me to get one off her bookshelf. When she sat in an armless chair against the bookshelf, I knew the game was afoot. I leaned sharply over her.

“Ya know, Al, when I asked you to grab my Dragonrider book off the top shelf, I didn’t mean for you to put your dick in my face. You’re loving it, aren’t you?”

“Lois! First my dick isn’t in your face. I’m wearing my blue sports shorts because of the heat. You don’t have to sit there against the bookshelves, where I have to stretch over you, unless you’re enjoying the view. Second, you’ve had my dick in your face, mouth, pussy and ass, so it should be familiar by now.”

“Yes I have. Since you taught me about kinky sex, you’ve seen me naked many times and exposed me in public in so many ways. Maybe it’s your turn since you chose to come here shirtless and commando in your tiny shorts. Your balls are already peeking out. Let me give you a hand, bro-in-law.”

Lois reached up the leg of my shorts, wrapped her warm hand around my inflating dick and guided it out with a squeeze — to rub it against her face. As she slowly stoked me, it grew into a stiff cock which she licked and stuffed into her hot mouth. My eyes rolled back, my mouth dropped, my cock surged, and she called out to the other four couples in her pool party to come inside for a show. Still seated and wearing tiny shorts covering her bikini bottom and a daringly small, strapless top over her big boobs, she kept stroking me as they came in and watched.

“Guys, this is my bro-in-law, Al, who flashed me privately to friends, in public malls, streets, parks, a Wendy’s restaurant, and to several of his neighbors in open doors. I figured it’s only fair to return the favors.” After turning me in profile so all could see her jerking me off, she slipped her free hand down my waist band and stroked me inside my shorts — for a moment. With my purple bishop begging for relief, she pulled down my shorts in front of eight people I didn’t know. “You all knew me when I was modest and uptight. The changes you saw in me are because of him.” Her eyes glistened as she fixated on my stiff cock.

“You’re so welcome, Lois. I know the dress code for your pool parties since your sexucation is ultra casual, even if they don’t — yet.” Flinching over as she squeezed my cock, I released her top and threw it to one of the men. They all had Speedos on, at Lois’ request I learned, so their excitement was easy to see. Two wives tried to hide them. With Lois’ great tits displayed, both those men released and tossed their wives’ tops aside. My wife, Sue, entered in a tiny bikini and briefly stared at the three topless women and my exposed and dripping cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.