Handjob - Cover

Handjob

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma gives Mat a handjob. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I love coming in Emma’s cunt. It seems so right. So perfect. It’s the best feeling in the world.

But I also like coming in Emma’s mouth. It’s very exciting, and it makes me feel treasured.

Some day I might like coming in Emma’s ass. I can imagine the heat and the grip of it. It’s something to look forward to, even if it never happens.

Sometimes after we’ve been fucking, Emma takes me in her mouth and makes me come there. I love that she can taste herself on my cock.

And sometimes after she’s been sucking me, she mounts me and fucks me until I come in her cunt. These combinations are always a delight.

Today it was a little different. Emma lay next to me and fondled my cock until it was erect. That didn’t take long.

Please Wait while image loads

And then she kissed the cap of my cock, and I thought a blowjob would follow, but instead she continued stroking me, watching avidly, and from time to time taking me into her mouth, but only briefly, and then she’d resume stroking, varying the length and force of the strokes, sometimes long and slow, sometime fast and hard, and then faster and harder, until it was all I could do not to come, and she said, “Come, Mat. I want to see you come.”

Please Wait while image loads

What Emma wants I want. Semen exploded out of me, one jetting ribbon of cum after another.

Please Wait while image loads

After, Emma lay next to me, smoothing the spilled seed on my stomach and chest. “That was fun,” she said, “and now I kind of know what it looks like when you come in my mouth or in my cunt.”

Emma’s cum-covered hand went back to my cock. She started stroking. Her fingers felt so good. I knew in a short while I’d be erect again. I knew this time I’d be inside her, deep inside her, and I was happy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.