Variation on a Theme, Book 3 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 3

Copyright© 2022 to Grey Wolf

Chapter 119: Rest and Recreation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 119: Rest and Recreation - Nearly two years after getting a second chance at life, Steve enters Junior year in a world diverging from that of his first life. He's got a steady girlfriend with hopes for the future, a sister he deeply loves, an ever-increasing circle of friends - and a few enemies, too. With all this comes new opportunities, both personal and financial, and new challenges. It's sure to be a busy year! Likely about 550,000 words. Posting schedule: 3 chapters / week (M/W/F AM).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Sunday, May 1, 1983 (continued)

 

There is a line in ‘Hogan’s Heroes’ when a character is awakened in the wee hours of the morning. When they mention ‘morning,’ they are reminded that ‘One o’clock in the morning is morning!

It wasn’t one, but as I awoke, I noticed it was about four. That was between noting the much more important thing that woke me up — someone’s mouth licking and sucking at my cock.

I very quickly decided the clock wasn’t important and the girl who was taking care of me was. I started petting her hair, getting a moan that sounded a lot like Mikayla.

Tired or not, short sleep or not, it didn’t take me that long before I said, “Soon ... very soon.”

“Mmm. Good!” Mikayla said, then resumed what she was doing.

Soon after, I erupted into her mouth, moaning and wriggling a bit.

Jasmine licked my neck, taking away any worries about waking her. “Morning, honey,” she said. “That sounded good.”

“It was,” I said, and then kissed her. As soon as she was done, Mikayla moved up, but she kissed Jasmine before I could kiss her.

From Jasmine’s giggle, I guessed she must have saved some.

“Yum!” Jas said.

“I know!” Mikayla said.

They kissed again. Then Mikayla and I kissed, and then Jas and I kissed.

Then ... Mikayla and Jas kissed some more ... and some more still ... and then the kisses shifted until they wound up in a 69. That definitely got my attention, if not my immediate recovery. I watched, stroking Jasmine’s back, until I had recovered.

Jas took a quick look, then grinned. “You know what to do,” she said.

I got out a condom, rolled it on, and moved towards where Jas’s mouth was keeping Mikayla entertained. Jas moved just a little, and Mikayla moaned as she felt me repositioning her legs a bit. I rubbed my cock against her pussy a bit, making sure the condom was nice and slippery, then slid into her.

“Unngggh!” she moaned, muffled by Jasmine’s pussy. Jasmine groaned at the same time. I guessed Mikayla’s moan had done interesting things.

I started moving in and out of Mikayla, not too fast but definitely not all that slowly. Jasmine kept licking both her and me, and Mikayla was clearly keeping her own licking up, judging from Jasmine’s occasional spasms, whimpers, and groans.

I held back as long as I could. Both girls came at least twice, I was nearly certain, before I pressed in and exploded into the condom. That seemed to trigger both of them as well.

I didn’t stay in place all that long after I’d finished. The position was ... awkward ... once it wasn’t the heat of the moment. Instead, I slid out, being careful of the condom, and put it in the trash.

Mikayla went after my cock again, Jasmine joining in, just cleaning it up. I wasn’t likely to get a third wind right now, not with under three hours’ sleep.

We all wound up back in nearly the same position, but naked and snuggling even more. Both girls had a leg over mine.

We were out in no time.


I awoke to the ringing of the hotel phone. It was loud! I guess it had to be, since it was used for wakeup calls. By 2020 those were a thing of the past, and we’d seldom wanted them on trips (plus I packed a travel alarm), but in 1983 they were common.

I got to the phone before it stopped ringing, only squashing Jasmine a little in the process. She mumbled something, then something else, then managed ‘Make it stop!’ just as I picked up the phone.

“Hello?” I said.

Behind me, I heard, “Thank God!” from Jasmine.

“Steve?” It was Dad, which had me immediately worried.

“Dad? Is something wrong?”

I heard a something that sounded like ‘Hnerk?’ from Jasmine.

“No, nothing’s wrong, but you should turn on the TV. ABC, specifically. You’ve missed a bunch of it, but...”

“Turning it on!”

I got up and turned on the TV, quickly tuning to ABC. My mouth dropped open when I heard David Brinkley say “ ... think this is possibly a model for other high school Proms to come?”

“Huh what?” Jasmine mumbled, waking up.

The guest, who I didn’t recognize, said, “It’s far too soon to tell. This could just be a feel-good moment with a very unusual story to it. But, if you ask me, I hope it’s a model. Why shouldn’t all students get to enjoy Prom, instead of just the most ... mainstream ... young people?”

“I’m sure we’ll be hearing more about this story,” David Brinkley said, “and hopefully some more about the extraordinary young people involved in it.”

The show went to commercial. I went back and sat down with a bit of thud, then picked up the phone.

“Dad?”

“Still here!” he said, chuckling. “I had to convince the hotel to keep ringing your room. You must have been tired!”

“We didn’t go to bed until well after two. We caught Marvin Zindler’s report, and also NBC’s.”

“We’ve got it recorded. We didn’t know you were going to be part of the story?”

I shrugged, both physically and mentally. “I saw Marvin Zindler coming in, and ... you know his shtick.”

“Very well!”

“It’s great if there’s an outrage, so he looks for an outrage. I had to try to get him to see this as a feel-good story. It seemed to work.”

“It was too late for the newspapers, I think, but it’s all over TV and radio. It’ll be in the papers tomorrow. I guess I should have seen this coming after that School Board meeting, but I didn’t.”

“It’s been slowly coming into focus, but I didn’t know until very recently that it was on for certain. Since then, it’s been Janet and Lizzie’s surprise, not anyone else’s.”

“I’m ... really ... I’m glad they got their moment. So’s Helen. They’re really nice girls ... young women, I should say ... and it’s just like they just said. Why shouldn’t all kids get to have their moment without it being a big fight?”

“Amen,” I said.

“I’ll let you go. We’ve got it recording, but I wanted you to know before you’re out and about.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“Steve?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re probably part of the story. I haven’t answered, yet, but the phone has rung about two dozen times this morning. Unless a customer got some really bad paper, they’re looking for you.”

“I’ll ... cross that bridge when I come to it.”

“I’ve got all the confidence in the world in you, son.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

I hung up and turned around, finding both Jas and Mikayla staring at me.

“We ... we were on ... it’s national news? Sunday talk-show news?” Mikayla said.

“Apparently,” I said.

“Must be a slow news day,” she said, chuckling a little. It seemed almost forced.

I almost said, ‘Angie and I saw it coming,’ but held back. That’d be a bit much, I thought.

Instead, I said, “I guess when I saw the local news stations I thought there might be a chance.”

“You don’t go to your Prom thinking it’s going to be national news!” she said. “I mean, I bet even Janet and Lizzie didn’t really expect that!

“Yeah,” I said, nodding. “I don’t think they really did. I feel for them. They’re going to have reporters coming at them from all sides for a while.”

“What was that at the end, honey?” Jas said. “When you said ‘I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it?’”

“Dad said their phone has been ringing off the hook. He thinks it’s reporters looking for me.”

“Ugh!” Jas said. “You handle that!”

I chuckled. “I’m a novice at that. Last night with Marvin Zindler was my first time on TV.”

Well, except for volunteering on PBS phone banks a few times in the late 1990s and early 2000s ... but that had better not count, for my own good.

“I want more sleep,” said Mikayla. “But I want to watch the news, too!”

“Me, um, too,” Jasmine said.

We flicked around the channels for about twenty minutes, but they’d all moved on.

Finally, I called the desk.

“Hello. May I help you?” the clerk said.

“This is room 1031, under Mikayla Reynolds. Could we get a late checkout?”

“How late, Sir?”

“Um ... could you maybe get us three pm?”

“I’d have to check with my manager.”

“Please do, and tell him I’d happily pay ten or even twenty more for the privilege.”

“Will do.”

He was only gone about thirty seconds. “Yes, Sir, we can do that for fifteen dollars.”

“Much appreciated. Thank you. Now, can you do the same for room 1015? Friends of ours are staying there.”

He only took a few seconds. “Done.”

“Thank you!”

“You’re most welcome.”

I turned to the girls. “There. Now we can actually sleep without worrying.”

“We’ll be late to Study Group,” Jas said.

“And?” I said.

“Good point!” she said, giggling.

I grabbed some hotel stationery and wrote a quick note to Angie, telling her about the news and that she had three o’clock checkout. I put on a t-shirt and pants, headed to her room, slipped it under the door, then headed back.

“Sleep!” Jas said when I got back. Mikayla looked like she was already out.

“Sleep,” I agreed, slipping into bed.

The news could ... would ... wait. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to be in all that much coverage. It was Janet and Lizzie’s story, after all, not mine.

Something was nagging at me, but I couldn’t place it, and I was too tired to think it though clearly. As I was trying to figure it out, I fell back asleep.


We woke up again around noon. Just a couple more hours of sleep, but it helped. We considered one more round, then decided against it, on the grounds that we needed showers and definitely needed brunch.

There was a note at the door when I got up. I checked, and it was from Angie, saying thank you for the late checkout and that they’d gotten up at eleven-thirty and would be ready at twelve-thirty, if we hadn’t eaten.

We decided the hotel shower was just big enough and shared. That, again, nearly sent us back to bed, but ... hungry! For food!

I got dressed a bit before the girls and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Rita!”

Jas gave me a thumbs-up. Mikayla looked confused, but Jas whispered something in her ear and Mikayla grinned.

“Steve! Oh my goodness! I saw you on the news! That looked like one hell of a party!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.