Mom Forced in a Train in Front of Me & Then Forced to Blow Me - Cover

Mom Forced in a Train in Front of Me & Then Forced to Blow Me

by amonlisa69420

Copyright© 2021 by amonlisa69420

Incest Sex Story: A mother & son's train journey becomes hell when the mom is forced into a gangbang. The son who earlier enjoyed seeing his mom getting ogled at, has a different humiliation awaiting him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Indian Male   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   .

As I remember, as I got older, I was always pissed at my mom for the way she dressed. Especially around my friends. It’s no wonder they always wanted to hang around at our home.

Even when friends were over, she used to roam around in shorts a tank top. Basically walking jerk off material for my friends. And man had I caught them ogling her and rushing to the bathroom to unload.

But then after a while it started turning me on. Mom is quite hot, tight body great ass, banging tits, the whole package. She had sexy dusky hair just past her shoulders and it was always tantalizing to watch her play with it.

So, anyway. Mom and I had to travel to a place and it was a long journey. And damn our luck, we couldn’t get tickets in the higher class. I was pretty dull about having to travel without A/C and with a bunch of uncouth workers and drunks.

But! It all changed when got aboard. As Mom walked down the aisle, I could see heads turning and peering down to stare at her ass in her tight shorts and her magnificent leg.

I felt a rush of apprehension as I suddenly got turned on. Holy shit! This whole compartment was filled with men whose eyes were filled with lust for the hottest item there. Mom.

Our section was at the very end and as mom stopped to check the berth, a couple of guys brushed past her, rubbing on her ass. I had started getting a full on hard on at this point.

We had a lower berth and the top one on the opposite side. As soon as we had stowed our stuff away, I complained about migranes and went to sleep. Or at least I pretended to.

Mom asked to sit down in the corner seat by the window. But the guy just refused to budge. Not wanting any trouble, mom sat down in the only available seat between two men. There were two men on each side of her. 3 in front of her and two on the side. 7 men, practically undressing her with their eyes.

If she seemed bothered, she hid it well and I settled down on my side, peeking at mom squeezed between two uncouth men. The men weren’t even pretending to do anything else and were just staring at her and grinning at each other.

The ones next to her kept brushing against her leg, shoulder and what not. As I said there was no AC and it was getting pretty hot. And, mom so didn’t have the right clothes. She had on shorts, a tank top and a flannel over it. She was sweating like crazy.

After a while she gave up and took of her shirt. It was like a sexy present being unwrapped. Her shirt came off to reveal her sexy body, glistening with sweat and looking absolutely ravishing. The guys’ eyes almost popped out.

This continued for a while until the crickety clack of the train soon made her fall asleep. Thereafter the men went crazy. They started taking photos of her body. Touching her ass, tits and stroking her hair. Since it was the corner section it was almost private and knowing this they had no inhibitions.

They had literally started rubbing their hard ons over the pants. The ones next to her were having the best time, touching her up as much as they wanted. The guys were getting a total package, passing beer, molesting a hot lady and talking about all the dirty stuff they wanted to do to her.

After a while, the guys shifted and a different guy sat next to her. By then she had slightly turned to her side. The guy leaned very close to her and with one hand on her ass, he moved up to sniff her hair. She had her hair up in a messy bun and it always smelled intoxicating. Sometime later he started fingering her hair bun while alternating between rubbing her ass and rubbing his hard on.

Soon after he reached up and slowly pulled on her hair tie, letting her hair down. Fanning it out, he started kissing her hair. The others were passing dirty jokes and teasing each other. After a while though, mom seemed to stir and they quickly acted like they were doing something else.

Mom woke up and stretched, baring her sexy navel as the top rode up. I could see all eyes transfixed at that bare skin. Sitting forward a bit, she started doing her hair and the one fascinated with it, bent us face close, letting her hair hit his face as she tossed it behind. As her hair stroked his face, it almost seemed like he was going to cum.

Mom got up to go to the bathroom and walk around. The men became especially raunchy at that point. Describing what they would do to her and all. To be honest, I was starting to get a bit worried.

For a long time, mom was in the corridor on call and the guys were getting more and more drunk and mad that the object of their fascination wasn’t there.

Mom returned when it was quite late and the lights were dimmed. The eager eyes followed her as she looked for something in her bag.

Little did I know that this was the moment when shit was going down.

As she bent down, rummaging through her bag, her ass raised up, one of the guy just couldn’t control himself and spanking her ass, he gave it a tight squeeze. Mom immediately turned around and gave him a tight slap.

This was it. Horny, drunk and humiliated by her slap, the guy lost all control. All of them reached an understanding that they were having what they wanted.

The guy who mom slapped, immediately grabbed her hair and tried to kiss her. She tried to resist but meanwhile the others had started grabbing her ass. Before she could scream a hand clamped down on her mouth.

While I enjoyed the groping going on earlier, this was too much and I tried to intervene. But, I was no match for 7 men, high on sex drive.

Before we knew it, I was tied up in the top berth. Few of them showed off daggers and made a motion of slicing my throat. The nessag was clear. Do what they want or we were in serious trouble.

All of them were now grabbing mom, squeezing her ass, tits, spanking and slapping her tits and kissing whatever part of her they wanted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.