Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Wednesday

Melisa

Zack stood in the driveway watching Melisa drive off in her little red sports car, giving him one last wave. After school he had watched her swim practice for an hour, it was tiring just watching her do laps with the other girls as her old swim coach ran the drills. His dad had stopped by swim practice to let him know that he had signed Melisa’s contract and returned it to her. Then he had to excuse himself from dinner as he had an evening meeting that he needed to attend and would be home late.

The two of them had a nice dinner in downtown Nashville then Melisa drove them to his house. He was thinking about the hour they spent in bed when as hit the button to start up the jacuzzi on the back deck. Soaking in the hot water with a jet against his back is what he needed after the long day.

Only five days ago, he had met the good-looking blonde swimmer and now she was giving him life advice and lessons in sex as a paid companion. Their first subject as they waited for their entrées had been Friday night and the aftermath.

Melisa’s ‘professional’ advice on interacting at school with the girls he met at Brothel Night had been simple. Give them a little space, and treat them as friends, girls are emotional so don’t react to everything they do or say. This last point he knew well from growing up with a sister.

Young girls can be a little crazy when it comes to boys and sex so expect them to act a bit weird toward him. Girls don’t always understand their emotions either or what they want. She told him to go watch an old video called Hot Crazy Matrix before their next ‘date’.

Then Zack asked questions of Melisa while they ate, which revealed a great deal to him. For all her confident advice, Melisa herself at 19 was just another teenager figuring things out.

“So why did you decide to become a registered companion, was there something that happened to make you want to do this work?” he had asked as he sipped his iced tea. Curious to know why, he also chose not to call her a prostitute though by definition that is what she was.

She set down her fork by her plate then looked him in the eye as her hands dropped to her lap. “Good question and since part of our deal is being truthful with each other I will try.” She paused as if deciding where to start her story.

“I think my path here, doing the companion work while I swim, and study started with the bad breakup I had with my high school boyfriend.” She said as she looked over his shoulder, thinking maybe picturing him.

Zack had listened as Melisa described dating a senior who was a good-looking, powerful swimmer on the school team. He said and did all the right things. She thought they were in love and gave her virginity to him when she was seventeen right before he left for Stanford University. A week after he left for school, he sent her a text message breaking up with her. Zack saw sadness and then the anger pass her eyes. Then a slight shoulder shrug.

“I became a little bit of a slut to be truthful, sleeping with any boy on the team who wanted me. I think I was still hurting the whole time, but I enjoyed the random sex and hookups, even though most of the dozen or so boys I slept with weren’t that good.” She paused to take a drink.

“Ms. Franks was just starting as a school counselor that year, my senior year, and she enlightened me on a few ideas, mostly on sex. Then this Brothel Night idea came up and I jumped right in. I wanted more, I wanted to see what it was like with older men who desired me. I didn’t think much of myself, being bigger and stronger than most girls so I didn’t think I was pretty. The more I did, the more I discovered men liked me, both for my body and what I had to say.”

Zack took that all in. She had been confused and hurting. “So, what made you decide to become a paid companion? Money, sex?” still dancing around calling her work and what they were going to do what it was.

She smiled picking up her fork stabbing a piece of her salad as she spoke. “You mean why do I prostitute myself?” seeing him nod, she continued and gave him a little smile, “After all the sex of my senior year at Saint-U, I went the opposite way at Vanderbilt. I swam, I studied, while avoiding relationships and did not even have sex again until just recently.” She laid her fork down a piece of lettuce still speared on its tines.

“A couple of months ago I had dinner with Ms. Franks. She listened and again enlightened me, I signed up to work for her, just a few months after the legislation for registered companions went into effect.” She said finally putting her fork back to work.

Zack was taking it all in. Hardly eating as processed what she was saying. Ms. Franks was her boss and organized her dates is what he heard but didn’t interrupt.

“So, I think a little of both. My first goal is to make enough money to cover my training and travel costs. After that, I hope to do a little good while meeting some nice clients. A little secret, something I learned about myself, I do enjoy the randomness of sex with a stranger,” she smiled, finished with her food.

“Do you have other clients like me?” From the look on her face, he realized he was not supposed to ask her that.

While shaking her head, she smiled again “That is one question you are not going to get an answer to.” Under the table, her shoe playfully found his leg. “But I will say you are my first long-term client.”

She must have seen his look of confusion “I advertise both single dates and longer-term arrangements like with you, though the goal is to form long relationships. In my brief experience clients shop around until there is a mutual connection before committing to the long term.”

Zack took all that in then asked his next question, “So Ms. Franks, she helped get the brothel night started and she suggested you work as a companion,” his brain was cruising at light speed putting pieces in order and matching clues.

Melisa nodded her head, not interrupting him, listening.

“Does she do this work?” The question seemed a natural conclusion, but he was not sure why. Fresh in his mind was Ms. Franks’s nearly naked body in its cage lingerie holding a riding crop as she walked around Saturday’s daddy-daughter Brothel Night, keeping order and moving girls along. And Ms. Franks’s lap dance she gave his dad that he and Eva had watched on the live stream. Super sexy and gave Zack a big boner.

“Between you and me, yes she does, she also helps me connect with new clients,” Melisa said before moving the conversation back to Zack and his needs. She made him promise to keep that little bit of information about Ms. Franks to himself.

They talked of other things like the stress he was feeling in trying to juggle his school and sports schedule plus all the new dates he had agreed to with Bethany, Danika, Olivia, and Rebekah. Rebekah’s dad had called his dad this week and the ball was rolling on a sex date. Then of course there was Tiffany, who was his dad’s date, but he needed to help her with the video game. He did not have enough time with the school year ending in a few weeks, he had to prioritize.

The sex with Melisa with her long strong swimmer’s body had been unlike anything he had ever experienced. She had more strength and stamina than any girl he knew. Tall, she had strong shoulders and legs, a narrow waist, and round full breasts on a muscular chest.

He had fucked her in the missionary position while watching her face between sucking a tit here and there into his mouth. Then over on her hands and knees as he held on tight to her muscular ass until he was drenched in sweat. As he faltered, she pushed him down and rode his cock, her hips, and thick thighs working hard over him until he nearly passed out as he shot his load inside her tight cunt. Melisa had barely broken a sweat. She took him in her strong arms a wicked smile on her pretty face, her golden blonde hair the halo of a goddess falling around their faces as they kissed.

Afterward, they shared a soapy shower in the master bathroom, another chance to run his hands over her body, before agreeing on another meeting in a couple of weeks. Under the long-term agreement, he could call her anytime to talk. She was a cool girl and a good companion for sure.

Laying back in the jacuzzi with a cold can of Dr. Pepper on the ledge he let his mind wander. What and who were important in the next month? The classical Jesuit education was great but did not leave a lot of extra time in the week. He needed to think over his options.

As he slid down into the hot water letting the jet work his upper back, he laughed to himself thinking of Melisa. He had learned that Melisa was short for Melisandre. Her mother had been a fan of the Game of Thrones books and loved the name of the beautiful red witch character and gave the name to her daughter, so her mother said. It was a name that fit her strong body and personality perfectly. For some reason, he found it both ironic and funny as she was in a way bewitching him with her body.

Zack had organized his week as best he could, meeting Danika, and Rebekah and rearranging his tennis date with Bethany. Olivia was another story.

Bethany

With all that was going on in his life, he needed to put off the tennis date. As he relaxed in the hot water, he thought about the short message he sent to Bethany on Sunday when he realized he had an out-of-town baseball game this Saturday, the date of the proposed tennis “game”. She immediately video-called him. They agreed to have coffee downtown and take a walk on Sunday afternoon instead after the “Incest is Best’ seminar they were both attending. Their schedules on campus never really overlapped, except in the afternoons when most of the student body was practicing or playing their sport of choice. It was school policy that all students participate in school athletics. They would see each other at the incest informational talk and go out from there. All in all, it was a nice video call and laid the foundation for a fun summer with her, he hoped.

Danika

They met for lunch on Tuesday at school. He had a cross-town afternoon JV baseball game, and this was the only opening in his schedule. All his nights this week had something or someone demanding his time. Most JV baseball games were on Tuesdays and Saturdays until June. They took their food, healthy burritos, and flavored water, as they were both athletes and had to watch their diet. They went up to the top of the nearly empty bleachers of the soccer field for privacy.

At first, she was shy, appearing a bit embarrassed to talk about anything but their schoolwork. Dressed in her conservative school uniform of a white blouse, green skirt, and white knee-length socks, she was the opposite of the slutty looking girl from Friday’s debauchery. Though the impressions on the front of her blouse hinted at her large chest.

He congratulated her on her 3rd place finish. She had just said ‘Really, he was proud of her, for that?’ He had nodded that he was as he took a bite of his chicken burrito. The dam broke when he joked, badly, about the look on her face when she saw her dad enter the bedroom.

She got serious as she looked out across the soccer field. Danika just came right out and asked how he felt about seeing her with her dad. Zack had paused and spoke the truth that he thought it was one of the most erotic things he had seen that night. She smiled before taking a bite of her veggie burrito.

Zack knew they were near the subject that was the reason for the lunch date. Besides just testing their new friendship, post Brothel Night. He decided to help move the conversation along.

“Have you and your dad, you know done anything more, if you don’t mind me asking?” His heart skipped a beat when he asked knowing it was a taboo subject for most and probably very private.

Her fair cheeks got a little red. Her eyes met his. She just gave a slight nod as she held the last bite of her food near her lips and then put it down.

“That’s what I wanted to talk with you about. Um, my father wants to know if you wanted to come over, for a ‘sex date with me’. He said to tell you that you could come over for ‘family time” on a Sunday afternoon. He would clear it with your dad if you agreed.” Her words all just rushed out in a single breath.

“Do you want me to?” he said. He wanted to. The look in her green eyes said she did but he wanted to hear her say so.

“Yes,” she almost shouted, before she stuffed the last of her burrito in her mouth. Pausing to finish, she replied, “Please, I would like you to. There will be others there, my mom, younger sister, cousins, my mom’s parents. I don’t know who exactly, we do this every few months, meet with family. And of course, my dad will be there.”

Zack didn’t ask any further questions as he could see she was uncomfortable with the subject. He did notice that Rebekah was not mentioned. He got a little boner in his pants as she talked.

With the remaining time during their lunch, they walked back to the classroom buildings talking about each of their sports. She wanted to come to his next home baseball game, and he wanted to go for a training run with her. They kissed lightly on the lips as they broke up, not caring if others saw them. He liked her, she had been really easy to talk with.

Rebekah

Her message asked him to meet at her spot in the library during the lunch hour. He knew what she meant as he had seen Rebekah and her ‘princesses’ in the upstairs nook overlooking the quad almost every school day in the last few months. After a rushed bite of lunch, he went to the library. This time she was alone. She had a reference book open in front of her as she entered notes into her computer. She smiled up at him as she noticed his approach.

Unlike in the past when she sat with her girls, she looked open and approachable. Her dark brown curls fell nicely around her shoulders and like all the girls on campus, she wore her school uniform of white over green, a nice blouse, and skirt. In contrast, Saint-U boys had the option of green polo or white button-down and khaki pants. Dropping his backpack on the empty seat, he sat across from her as she closed her laptop. Sitting there so close it was hard to not picture her naked, gorgeous, delicious body hiding under the conservative school uniform.

“Hey up here,” she said as she pointed two fingers at her eyes and smiled.

He refocused from her chest to her eyes as they smiled at each other. They then waited for the other to speak. Despite the weekend, she struck him as a proper Jewish girl, the daughter of a respected Rabbi. He just reached his right hand across the table palm up. She looked over his shoulder then reached out her hand, joining his for a moment. He tented his hands in front of him as she pushed her computer to the side, leaning forward closing the distance.

“Are we good Zack?” she said in a quiet library voice.

“Yes, very much,” he replied making sure to look her in her pretty dark eyes.

Perhaps for a moment, they were both thinking about the weekend, the things they did, the things they saw each other do. His cock began to stir in his khakis. He knew that Rebekah had finished 5th overall but unlike his conversation with Danika, he was not going to mention that fact.

“I just wanted to see you. To make sure you had a better impression of me now,” she cocked a dark eyebrow as she spoke. “That the next time you see me sitting here, you would come sit down. I asked my girls to leave me alone this afternoon, but please join us anytime,” she said.

In the quiet of the library, he heard her slight accent, not much; just sexy and mysterious like he imagined a person from the Levant might speak. He looked at her for a long moment, trying to find his words.

“I mean this as a compliment. You are very different than I imagined when I thought of paying for time with you.” He felt a little embarrassed speaking the truth of what they both did over the weekend, the sex and all that.

“Yes, I know,” she said in a firm voice, her eyes watching him her hands somewhere under the table. “Zack what we did, the sex, changes us I believe. We always leave a part of ourselves with the other after such intimacy even if just a passing moment. I think the way we were on Friday, strips a person down closer to their true self, don’t you think?”

He found himself sitting back in his chair pushing his hands out in front of him on the table. She was right of course. But he did not think that was bad, leaving a piece of oneself.

“You know, you’re right on this point. To be honest, I feel closer to you, to all of the girls who were there this weekend than if I went on five dates with each girl,” he paused. “I’m kind of exaggerating but I think you know what I mean. The intimacy of it all, the shared experience.”

She was smiling but also looked down at her device on the table next to her. “We should head out for our next class. We’ll talk more later. Anyway, my dad called your dad yesterday. We can meet soon, I would like to talk more and tell you about Israel, and my family.” She was stuffing her computer in a slim backpack along with her device, leaving the reference book on the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.