Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Inner Slut

Before Zack took Tiffany downstairs, he helped her get ‘dressed’. The sheer white toga she wore earlier was on the small couch. Tiffany, naked as the day she was born, her lemon-sized, pink-tipped breasts begged to be touched, he didn’t, she wasn’t on the program tonight. She smiled at him with her arms raised as he helped slip the sheer white toga over her head then pulled her long curly hair on through, so it fell in down her back. It helped the toga neck was overly wide and low cut in the front.

Zack tied a gold cord around her waist, knotting it just under her belly button. He could see right through the material even in the low light. Sleeveless and trimmed with gold thread at the bottom edge of the hem she looked like a Greek Princess or Aphrodite herself. She slipped her feet into a pair of sandals with gold straps and they were off.

In the light of the 2nd-floor hallway, the diaphanous material showed off her slender fourteen-year-old figure, most notably her small pale pink-tipped breasts perched high on her young chest.

He took her hand before they went downstairs.

“Thank you for inviting me to game with you. Your game mod is so much fun, I wish I could learn to code like you.” She said as her voice betrayed some nervousness.

“You’re welcome. I can show you some tricks and we have a club at school too.”

He squeezed her hand for a moment and let go before leading the way downstairs to the bar lounge.

On entering the lounge Tiffany received many appreciative looks before they reached the bar. Since she wasn’t on the ‘menu’ he planned to keep her close. But she had said she wanted to see more of the party and meet some of the girls. He assumed that she would be a freshman at Saint-U in September.

The lights in the lounge area had been dimmed even further making it difficult to see into the far corners. Men and girls were sitting together in groups of two or three talking quietly just enjoying each other. His dad’s group had broken up.

“Hi, I’m Melisa,” the tall blonde swimmer introduced herself and she wiped down the bar top.

“Tiffany,” said the teen as she took a seat on a stool.

“How about something sweet for my friend,” Zack said as he stood next to her, elbows on the bar.

“I have just the drink for you Tiffany,” said Melisa as she got busy behind the bar. “It’s named after a very famous child actress, who led a wonderful life, she was also very pretty, like you.”

While Tiffany and Melisa made small talk he checked in on Olivia.

She was alone on the loveseat the blanket pulled up to her chin. Olivia smiled at him as he as soon as she saw him.

“Hey Zack,” she said, now awake.

“How are you doing?” She looked okay but needed to run a brush through her hair. “Did Mr. Abrams treat you okay? I saw he sat with you for a while?” He was curious how far he went with his sleeping friend. Still feeling protective toward Olivia.

“Zack. You know, Wow! He did something amazing to me, you know down here, with his hand.” she said pointing to the middle of the blanket covering her pubic area.

“Really?” Olivia was blushing now, her cheeks suddenly a little redder.

“I woke up as he was doing something with his fingers on my clit. He put a couple of his big fingers inside me too and just touched me and my body was like, wow! I had an orgasm in no time after barely having any all night. The Rabbi said I needed a release, I would feel better, and I do.”

“So, it was good?”

“More than good Zack. I’ve never had an orgasm like the ones he gave me, just a wave washed over me from deep inside it’s hard to explain.” She paused “You should learn how to do that, Zack.”

Ouch, that hurt she didn’t think he had was any good and they hadn’t even been together yet.

She saw his face. “I mean it would be nice if you could learn,” she said.

Hmm, he thought he was okay in the oral sex department. He had practiced on Hannah and Eva had given him lessons and a pussy to practice on.

“Don’t be acting all hurt,” she said seeing the look on his face “The Rabbi is just older and much more practiced. He’s also very mysterious. He also asked about you.” She said bouncing from one topic to the next as was her style.

“What did he want to know?” he said curious why he was being asked about.

“Just what kind of guy you were.” She paused “I told him you were great, were looking out for me tonight. I think he appreciated that.”

Before he could answer his eyes were drawn to the large video screens now flashing a message Last Call, Last Call. The brothel will close in 30 minutes. 50% off last date. First bus leaves at 1:15.

Olivia sat up on the loveseat creating a space if he wanted to sit. Zack looked at his device. He had made a dent in his list, but not been with all of them. At the moment he was not really feeling the urge even though his cock was feeling ready.

The list of Brothel girls showed three were yellow. A dozen girls showed green but quickly changed to red as he stared at the screen. Danika, Hannah, Maria, and Rebekah were all now red, and busy. Bethany went from yellow to green to red as he looked at the screen. Olivia’s glowed green. He hit request.

Zack looked around the long lounge area. From where he stood near the bar, he could see the pool table at the far end of the two rooms where AD Burns was at the felt-covered table with a cue stick. The girls were moving around but not as much as he expected. If he had to guess the patrons were just doing like him and securing the company of the girl they were with.

He saw Danika near the pool table with an older man who looked like Melisa’s dad, tall, strong, and handsome. No lingerie, she was naked, her big chest as she bent over drew admiring looks. As he watched Melisa’s dad took the pool cue from her, said something in her ear, and placed her hands on the edge of the table. He pulled on her hips as he settled in behind her ass with his big cock.

AD Burns abandoned his attempt at shooting pool and grabbed the pretty caramel-skinned Indian girl who walked by at the wrong time, without a date.

Zack didn’t want to watch them fuck so turned his attention back to the bar and Tiffany.

In her hand, Tiffany had a tall glass with a reddish-pink-looking mix over ice with a cherry on top. She smiled at him.

She raised her glass, “Shirley Temple. I like it, it tastes great, sweet.”

“I’m glad you like it.” He paused when he saw the message from the madam. ‘Lounge’ and Olivia’s name had gone from green to red, his date request accepted. “Listen the Madam just called ‘last call’, all the men are finishing up before the brothel closes.” He said to Tiffany as he stood next to Olivia.

Tiffany looked around the room as she set her drink on the bar. Melisa was setting up a couple of drinks for Malory, the waitress.

“I’ll stay here in the bar with Olivia, you can sit with us if you like.” He offered Tiffany. He was trying to figure out how to keep an eye on her while getting some time with Olivia.

“Thanks, Zack, maybe later, I want to look around first.” She said as she slid off the bar stool with her drink.

Well, she wasn’t his responsibility, and this was her house. He turned his attention to Olivia.

Olivia retrieved her device from the floor and looked at the message on the screen. She smiled. “Client number 25, is that you?”

“Yes, you okay with that?”

“It’s about time, how many times does a girl have to show you her tits before she gets the ask?” she said playfully as she stood.

They moved to the longer wider leather couch that had seen so much use earlier and laid down. Olivia lay in his arms with her head resting on his chest while her left hand slowly played with his cock. They were quiet as they touched each other, exploring. It was a bit weird for him, he had always had an almost sisterly relationship with her, and now this.

He was thinking about his history with Olivia. Tonight and being on the couch together was the closest they had come to doing anything sexually. For whatever reason, her mother had not allowed her to be on the ‘sex date’ lists. Being one of Hannah’s besties she knew all about Zack and had seen the video of him and her. Olivia was a regular in the RPG group, so he felt he knew her well, as a friend. She had even been naked with him in the hot tub. Her small soft hand worked its magic along with a little spit and she had him hard. She stroked him at an easy pace as the fingers of his left hand made patterns on the soft skin of her back. His hard cock was the focal point for both of them.

“Olivia, why are you here?” He asked the question he never got to ask Hannah. The why.

She leaned back and turned her head, so their eyes met. For the moment she was just holding his cock in her warm fist as she thought.

“It was an easy choice.” She left that hanging there.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m on scholarship. Part of the scholarship requirement is that you do a certain amount of service project hours each semester. The dean’s office, Fr. O’Malley, has a list of approved projects.”

“Brothel Night is a service project?”

“It’s on the list. I chose to come here, not a hard choice to make.” She said to him a matter of factly as she stroked him.

“Coming here and having sex with strangers was an easy choice?” He was not being a prude he was just trying to see things from the girl’s perspective. He was already comfortable with prostitution as a choice of work for some and of course, parents organizing sex dates for their teenage children.

“Yes, Zack. Spending an evening on my back having sex with some nice men was an easy choice. No need to spend a week on the Appalachian Trail doing backbreaking trail repair work. Or teaching unemployed journalists how to write basic computer code. Just sex for a weekend and I’m almost good until next semester.”

Alright, it made sense to him, he guessed. Leaning back, she gave him an opening to touch one of her breasts. Small but firm and a nice handful. He toyed with the soft nipple as he thought about what she said.

She continued “Volunteering tonight is already helping me and my mom, the exposure to a certain class of men. Two guys already offered to interview her for better higher, paying positions at their companies. Just because I opened up to them and made a connection while we had sex. And I know that next year when I want a summer internship, I have people to call who will hire me. You have it easy with your dad’s connections; I have to work to get noticed.”

“I hadn’t thought about all that,” he admitted. “So, you had fun tonight?” Olivia didn’t look unhappy, he just thought he should ask.

“Zack, if you haven’t figured it out, most all of us girls have an inner slut or ‘whore’ as Brothel Night wants to call us. For a long time, hundreds of years, the world told girls to bury that desire for sex, it was bad. But not here.” She was running her hand over his chest touching his nipples.

“I think and dream about getting fucked all the time. Tonight, there is no shame, we get to be that slut and these men love us for it. Even your shy Danika or that princess Rebekah wanted to be here. To act on their inner slut, even if some girls deny it. Each of them has a reason, be it for family, making a few connections like I am while doing my service, or just wanting to have sex with older, experienced men.” She finished speaking her longest speech of the night, relaxing a little more in his arms.

“I understand, I think. What does your mom think of all this? She had to sign a form giving permission. After all, she hasn’t let you join the ‘sex date’ circuit like Hannah.”

Olivia lay back into the plush leather allowing Zack to palm her firm conical breast as she held onto his stiff cock. They were not yet at the point of trying to make him cum, just easy foreplay. If that is what this was, foreplay. The younger girl seemed in full control of the moment.

“Ha, I have not ‘joined’ the sex date craze because I don’t want to.” She said.

He was confused and said so. “You just said you dream about sex, having lots of it.”

“Look around what did you see tonight, Zack?” she replied.

“Mostly older men with young girls...” he said. The lightbulb of her reasoning going on in his dense head.

“Right. I am not interested in most boys our age. Well, there is one boy.” As she spoke, she gave an extra tug on his cock.

He had thought about Olivia, especially after he saw her naked in the hot tub. But she was Hannah’s friend and never gave a hint she wanted to do anything with him.

She was looking up at him, her big brown eyes holding his, as a bunch of clues finally coalesced in his young, stupid male brain.

“Olivia, can I take you out, on a date?” He had in mind something more than us just writing code together or hanging out in the hot tub and making out.

“Zack, that would be nice, then I can stay over, just the two of us,” she said as her eyes drifted around the room looking at the people around them.

God, girls were confusing. After all this sex, he still didn’t get them. He had a feeling he never would. His ‘meeting’ with Melisa could not come soon enough.

“It’s a date then and you can stay over.” He pulled her up against his chest and kissed her. She stroked his cock as they kissed.

Conversations

“Hey look who I found wandering around,” he heard Hannah’s voice while he kissed Olivia deeply and open-mouthed on the couch.

Olivia opened her eyes and so did Zack as she broke the kiss and turned her head to her friend’s voice.

Hannah stood with Tiffany. Of course, Hannah was nude, she reveled in not wearing clothes anytime she could, her lingerie was long lost. Tiffany at least had most of her toga on. On her walkabout, she had dropped it off her shoulders exposing her small breasts to those in the room. The sheer material fell at her waist, retained by her thin golden tie. She looked good.


Clients started making their way to the front of the house just after 1 am. Most were accompanied by their last ‘date’. The Madam stood by appreciatively thanking each man as his ‘date’ gave him a last kiss or a hug or both before returning to the lounge. One nurse stood at the door with a hypo-spray tapping each man’s arm giving them the equivalent of a downer, to clean their system of any remaining effects from the Stim patches.

When they first arrived hours before, they had changed out of their street clothes in the dining room turned ‘locker’ room. After donning their clothes, they would find a seat in one of the Saint-U autonomous ten-passenger buses that would take them back to their cars parked at Saint-U or onto their home.

Brock had driven them out before the other clients arrived because as the chief corporate sponsor he needed to overseas some details. Watching the men exit the room, Zack just lay where he was with Olivia, not needing to board a bus. After their talk, the idea of sex then and there on the couch had fallen away as they were joined by Hannah and Tiffany. Now surrounded by three fourteen-year-old girls who were suddenly very chatty with each other, he was looking for an out.

Again, Melisa provided him with an excuse. She was busy putting dirty glasses in tubs for Malory and the other waitress to take back to the house’s big kitchen for someone else to wash later on. Zack went to the bar, took a seat on a stool, and watched her work, then turned his stool to watch the room.

Mr. Abrams spotted Zack and came over. He had his kimono draped over his shoulder. He did have a big cock even at rest, the unwanted thought passed through his head as he stopped at the bar. Melisa made herself busy elsewhere.

“Zack, hey I am heading out. Rebekah, of course, is staying over with the girls.” He said with his back to the bar as he joined Zack in watching the naked girls move about the room settling into groups of friends as their clients left to change into their street clothes.

“Sir, it was good to meet you and of course Rebekah was a very enjoyable partner,” he mixed the formal with what he hoped was a compliment about the Rabbi’s daughter.

“Good to hear that from you Zack. She can be very good company,” he paused “I was looking for your dad, have you seen him?”

For some reason, Zack paused and thought about the moves his dad made, to protect his privacy, right before leaving with Charlie. He told a partial truth to Jonathan.

“Last I saw him he was with Mr. Wilks upstairs. Dad won the auction for Tiffany, so I think maybe they’re still discussing the details.” Mostly true.

“That’s good news for him and well maybe you,” he paused “As he is your head of household, I wanted to ask him about setting up a ‘sex date’ for you and Rebekah. I assume you would be interested?” He looked at Zack as he said the last.

“Of course, uh Jonathan, it would be a pleasure to spend time with her.” He meant it. He had not spoken to Rebekah since they cleaned up Danika after the bukkake. He liked Rebekah she was different. He sensed she had a more worldly view, very much like his own.

“I’ll get in touch with him this week and set things in motion. We are heading back to Israel for the summer so your ‘date’ would need to be before the end of the school year.” He paused as if just having the idea “You should come over for a visit, to Israel, we have a nice apartment in Haifa, near the sea.”

“I would like that, thank you,” he had always wanted to visit Israel, so it was a no-brainer. “I’ll ask my dad.”

Rabbi Abrams pushed off the bar and stuck out his hand which Zack shook.


From the bar, Zack watched as Danika hugged her dad Brad while Madam Edith stood nearby watching. Her dad squeezed her ass with both hands before breaking the hug and heading for the nurse and the front of the house to change and leave with the others. The naked girl sort of let her shoulders drop then gathered herself up, looked over to the bar, and spied Zack. She smiled in his direction and headed over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.