Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Interlude

His first bukkake experience had been nothing like he had seen on video or read about. Now it was a few minutes before midnight and Zack was resting on a loveseat with Olivia, who had passed out with her feet on his lap. Or maybe she was asleep, it was hard to tell as he watched her chest rise and fall her eyes closed hands resting on her stomach.

The nurse had been by and given her the okay after a quick health check. Her legs were up on his lap, her head resting on the other arm of the small couch. Like most all the ‘escorts’ she was naked, her lingerie long lost. His right hand roamed over her slender smooth legs enjoying the softness of her skin. At her groin, his fingers toyed in her dark matted pubes as he ran a finger the length of her small moist slit. The twin dark nipples of her breasts smiled at him, but he didn’t touch them. His curiosity satisfied, he rested his hands on her legs as he listened to his dad and two other men talk with a small group of girls on the opposite couch.

Across from him his dad and a couple of other men were talking to a small group of four or five girls. It sounded like they were holding informal summer internship ‘interviews’ as the clock moved closer to midnight. Edith the house Madam had called for a 15-minute break. The time on the clock only mattered if you submitted a bid in the silent auction for Tiffany Wilks, the fourteen-year-old daughter of their host. He knew his dad Brock had sent in his bid before the bukkake with Danika.

The group of mostly older teens had formed around his dad and two other men who shared the long couch. On one end his dad who was Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Pegasus had a nude teenager in his lap while the other two held leadership positions one at a small technology company and the other in the entertainment business as far as he could tell from the conversation. At this point in the evening no one had a stitch of clothing on nor were there many sober people among the roughly 60 teens and adults.

Danika and Rebekah sat on pillows on the carpeted floor in front of Zack resting their backs against his couch as they participated in the conversations and drank water.

As he listened, he found the interviews were surprisingly informative as the teen girls asked good questions. Each of the men had a teenager on his lap, absent-mindedly fondling her breasts, rubbing her back, or a combination of. The girls asked questions and the men answered, as a group they laughed often. In return, the men asked detailed questions of the girls concerning their education, goals, and interests. None of the men asked if they would sleep with the boss, which would have been unprofessional and unnecessary considering the setting.

They had broken from the bukkake if that is what you call what happened about 20 minutes ago. Besides Olivia, who lay next to him, Danika and Rebekah were at his feet. Four other girls, one a lovely caramel-skinned Indian girl, were taking their break on the carpet while talking with the men about their companies and summer jobs. The pretty Indian girl was letting the entertainment executive ‘finger her’ as they talked. Zack had a feeling none of the girls would be lacking in opportunity. Zack would have to ask his dad if this is how he planned to find Pegasus Group a few summer interns.

As the small party talked, Zack was doing his best to keep an eye on Olivia the sweet sexy girl who was besties with Hannah. Even asleep or passed out at this point in the evening any guy could still come to the couch and stick his stim-hardened cock in one of her open holes once the break was over. His dick was growing hard again, that darn stim patch. He was seriously considering, though his conscience was telling him otherwise, sticking his stim-hardened cock in Olivia just for some relief when he saw the message on his device.

Request you come to the master suite ASAP. End of 2nd floor south wing. Charlie.

His heart skipped a beat before he replied that he was on his way. He saw the time was 12:01 a.m. Saturday.

He didn’t know if his dad had received a message as he was still playing with the little brunette who sat on his lap, his device on the table next to him along with a glass of whisky.

Could his dad have won the bid? There were some big hitters here tonight with deep pockets beside his dad. Only one way to know.

He left Olivia curled on her side snoring peacefully, covered in bits of dried cum, long dark hair a mess, a smile on her face. Zack showed his dad the message on his device, and he gave him a thumbs up and said he would be up soon, then went back to examining the girl’s small boobies.

As he made his way upstairs, he was still thinking about the bukkake or ‘cum fiesta’ that they had just pulled off. He had arrived at least 10 minutes late and found Danika sucking two cocks on the long couch near the bar. Melisa had given him a look as he hurried to join the small group.


Cum Fiesta

He moved quickly after his shower with Sonya. He was clean and felt refreshed. The party downstairs had started without him. As he entered the bar area, Danika was on her knees doing her best in a clumsy way to manage two sizable cocks. Her strawberry blonde hair was pulled back from her pretty heart-shaped face and her large breasts were exposed hanging out there for everyone to see. Danika held a cock in each hand as the two men encouraged Danika in her efforts to jack them off.

His dad Brock was the first to notice Zack. Danika was jacking his slick cock with her small hand as she turned her face to Rabbi Abrams’ thick circumcised dick.

“Zack there you are, come on, join us. It’s just the three of us.” Brock said.

His dad was on his left and Rabbi Abrams to his right with Danika on her knees atop a small pillow facing Zack. Neither man wore their kimono, so he tossed his on a chair.

The Rabbi reached out a hand to Zack “Glad you could make it, Zack.”

“My pleasure Rabbi,” he said as he shook his big hand as Danika was trying to get her mouth around the Rabbi’s big cock head.

“Please, call me Jonathan,” he said, then returned his attention to Danika.

Danika’s green eyes finally met Zack’s when she transitioned her mouth back to his dad’s cock which stood straight out from a dark patch of pubes. She paused mid-motion, her eyes held his, while her cheeks were flush, red. In that moment she looked extra beautiful as she held two cocks while spittle dripped down her chin. Brock broke the moment as he used a hand to guide her face onto his cock head.

“Use your hand to hold my balls,” Brock instructed.

“Yes, sir,” Danika said her voice a pitch higher than normal as she tried to do as she was told by the two men.

She used her right hand to cup his dad’s hairy nut sack as she wrapped her lips around the end of his knob then went down a little further sucking more of Brock’s dick into her mouth.

It was very erotic watching Danika take his dad’s cock, Zack thought. Her pretty face tried to please him as she bobbed her head on his meat. The second time tonight she had his dad’s dick in her inexperienced mouth.

“There you go, good girl,” Brock spoke softly encouraging her. At the same time with her left Danika gripped Jonathan’s cock near the base.

Zack could see she was uncoordinated in her efforts, only able to focus on one cock at a time. Not like in porn, where the actress made it look easy to manage multiple cocks at once. As he waited his turn, he could feel the blood rushing to his stim patch-enhanced dick. He waited for an opening as his dad used his hands to support her head while Jonathan reached down to her exposed breasts, squeezing her left tit.

He felt a warm hand on his back and turned.

Rebekah. The gorgeous mysterious chestnut-haired beauty. She stood there her warm hand on his back with Madam Edith behind her.

“As you requested Zack, I brought her over for you as soon as she was available. Enjoy,” Edith gave him a wink before heading back to her station.

Before he met Rebekah’s eyes, he saw Melisa looking at him with a big, wicked smile from behind the bar. It appears she liked the way he thought.

“Hi,” was all he could say, as her dark brown eyes held his for a long moment, she stood just a tad shorter than him. At the moment the pretty brunette was topless but wore a crotchless blue thong. A silver Star of David on a light silver chain rested in the cleavage between her breasts.

He couldn’t stop himself as he reached for her perfect heavy round breasts with their dark nipples. She had an overall darker complexion than many of the girls, closer to Olivia’s olive skin tone.

Zack palmed her left breast as she took half a step back. Then he palmed the other with his left. Both were heavy and sweaty underneath as he held them. She stopped moving back, watching her eyes he thought he saw a flash of something, her lips set in a tight flat smile. Her right hand trailed down his chest toward his cock.

“Is this how you greet all your dates?” she said not in an angry voice, just matter of fact.

He let a couple of snarky replies bounce around in his head, “Only when her dad is watching,” he said.

She did not respond directly as he took his hands from her soft heavy breasts and turned, motioning her toward the small circle that had formed around Danika.

Zack could not read the look on her father’s face as Jonathan bent over, folding Danika’s breasts as Danika pulled at his cock. But once he stood, he noted the arrival of his daughter.

For a moment the two, daughter-father, spoke quickly in Hebrew. “Problems?” he asked innocently of his ‘date’ once they were finished.

“No, my father and I were just discussing a small family matter,” she said, turning her attention to Zack. “So, what do you want from me, you want me on my knees like blondie here or something else? Is it your fantasy to fuck a Jewish girl?” she said all this in a very direct manner.

For a moment Zack didn’t know what to say. He had a plan in his head that had nothing to do with her being Jewish. But with a few words he was losing control to this direct and plain-speaking beauty.

He spoke honestly “I’ve wanted to know you since I first saw you in the library last Fall.” He told a half-truth, yes, he was attracted to her but left out the part about thinking that she was a stuck-up Jewish princess. He had also been a late enrollment, fresh from Berlin, and was feeling lonely and lost at the time.

“Really?” She said as she tilted her head to the side.

“Yes.”

“To know me. Really? Why didn’t you just sit down with us?” Rebekah replied, surprise in her voice.

“You’re not an easy person to just sit down with. With those two other girls that are always with you and your head is always in your books. That’s kind of an intimidating situation for a guy.”

“That’s sweet to hear,” she said. Instead of more talk, she leaned forward, they were of nearly equal height, and kissed him on the lips.

Zack responded and they stood that way kissing open-mouthed as his hands went back to her breasts while her hand was on his cock.

‘Holly fuck Batman’ was the thought that ran through his head. Her kiss was warm, wet, and passionate. He dropped his hands to her thick ass and squeezed handfuls of butt cheek. She had curvy hips to go with her wide ass. A little fleshier at her hips and boobs than skinny Hannah. A body built for childbearing some would say.

Rebekah finally broke the kiss after their hands had roamed over each other and turned him back toward their dads. She wrapped her arms around him from behind as she dropped her right hand to his cock. His heart was beating faster for sure as she had felt great in his arms.

In the time it took for them to kiss and run their hands over each other things had progressed with Danika and the dads. Jonathan was alone and Zack lost sight of his dad.

Danika was on her hands and knees with her breasts swaying deliciously back and forth. Jonathan had knelt behind her, his big hands on her hips and was pressing his cock into her pussy, he hoped, and not in her ass. Danika was looking right at Zack as she made a face, pressing her lips together, tossing her head back and forth, as she adjusted to the feeling of Rebekah’s father’s thick cock inside her.

Zack knew if a client wanted anal sex, it required preparation on the girls’ part and a large tip. It was on his list but had not gotten there yet. Right now, he had his hands full. He didn’t see Brad, her dad anywhere in the bar area.

Rebekah used her right hand, stroking up and down on his penis. Rebekah started slowly, jacking Zack off as they watched her dad begin to fuck Danika Van Winter’s cunt. The quiet, shy, busty teen who just wanted to go to Mars someday was the center of attention as people came by to watch. She was being fucked hard by a hairy-chested older man as his own daughter looked on. In turn, Jonathan watched as his daughter masturbated a young, smooth-chested boy in front of him.

In Zack’s limited experience, this was the time when things could spin out of control. The wild card became Melisa, their bartender, swimmer, and sometimes professional companion. She took a seat in the chair, where Zack had tossed his kimono.

“Danika, you want to suck Zack’s beautiful cock, don’t you?” Melisa said as she spread her long muscular legs, dropping a finger to the top of her hairless slit, and started to tease her clit.

Danika looked up as her ass began to shake from Mr. Abrams’s heavy steady strokes into her cunt. The loud rhythmic sounds of flesh on flesh as they fucked, “yes ... uhh oh yes please ... oh uh...” was all that came out of her lips as she was pounded from behind as Mr. Abrams’s balls slapped the flesh of her ass as his big cock went deep.

Rebekah kissed his shoulder blade as she duck-walked them both forward while she continued to stroke his cock which was slippery with precum. In a powerful gymnastics-like move, Jonathan sat back against the edge of the couch his cock still inside Danika allowing her to push herself up off the carpet.

“That’s it, nice move Mr. Abrams,” Melisa coached as she ran a finger over her clit. “Zack, get over here!”

Zack moved without thinking. Jonathan grabbed a handful of Danika’s strawberry blonde hair pulling her head back. Danika’s mouth was now in a perfect position as her right hand took ahold of Zack’s impossibly hard dick guiding him into her wet mouth as she bent over for him.

Like passing a baton at a track meet, Rebekah took her hand off his cock as Danika’s hand gripped him. Rebekah’s hands did not go far, now rubbing his chest, then reaching under, finding his ball sack as Danika began to suck him. Damn, Rebekah has a nice touch, the thought flew through his brain as he was enjoying the feeling of Danika’s mouth sucking on his cock.

Watching Danika suck his dick as she was being fucked was a powerful stimulus and if he wasn’t careful, he would shoot his load prematurely and waste the moment.

Jonathan helped steady Danika who was now squatting on his cock. His strong hands held her hips guiding her up and down as she tried to focus on Zack’s cock. She tried to suck and bob her head but mostly just held him in her mouth as he ‘face fucked’ her.

In of the corner of Zack’s vision, he saw that a small crowd had gathered near them. Just a couple of men each with a teenage partner standing just outside their circle. The men were running their hands over their ‘dates’ small breasts as they watched. In this case, it was the Bianca sisters. Purple haired fair-complexed pixies. Not purple, but blonde with lots of purple highlights. Zack took this all in as he fought to keep control.

Ouch. Rebekah bit his back, then pushed forward against him, her breasts pressing against his back while her hands held onto his chest.

“You okay?” he managed to say as he used a hand to steady Danika’s face on his cock. Jonathan continued to use his hands on both her hips as she rode him.

Rebekah spoke into his shoulder “Your dad...” was all she managed.


In the end, it was a combination of sexual acts that got Danika sprayed with cum. Mr. Abrams fucked her from behind for another few minutes until her legs were shaking as she sucked Zack’s dick. His dad, after Danika’s sucked his cock long enough to get him hard, had moved behind Zack and Rebekah while they were kissing.

Brock, seeing a new possibility had moved behind Rebekah for a standing fuck even as she held onto Zack.

Melisa sat on her chair, a finger then fingers inside herself as she gave encouragement and direction while masturbating in sync with their actions.

It was an unreal moment for Zack. As his dad rammed his dick into Rebekah, he could feel her body vibrate as his dad’s cock and balls slapped her flesh. She made noises in his ear as she was assaulted, her left arm wrapped tightly around his waist, even as she held Zack’s cock by the root keeping him steady for Danika’s mouth.

Zack was past ready to shoot his cum somewhere, in her mouth, on her, he didn’t care. Rebekah used her right hand, as his dad took her from behind, rubbing it up and down his chest talking to him, telling him to slow down, all to keep him from going over the edge.

The crowd had increased. Sonya, his tall shower partner, had landed on her hands and knees on his right. Fr. O’Malley knelt behind her and began to fuck her doggy style as her long dark hair fell like a chestnut-colored waterfall to the carpet. Hannah stood on the other side of the couch watching with her mother Lisa. Lisa stood behind Hannah watching Zack as she ran her hands over her daughter’s chest, teasing her small nipples, and kissing her hair. Hannah reached back with a finger pressing inside her mom’s gash, her eyes on the bukkake, a little grin on her face.

With all those naked girls being fucked at once in such a small space it was no surprise that it became a ‘cum fiesta’ of sorts.

Jonathan pulled his cock out first with a pop and stood using the couch edge as leverage to get his older body off the couch. Free of the cock, Danika sat back on the pillow, exhausted as her mouth let go of Zack’s dick.

Danika rested her back against the couch with her legs out in front of her as Jonathan stood next to her on her left side, his hand furiously jacking his cock inches from her upturned face. She closed her green eyes in anticipation of being sprayed.

Zack stood over her legs and moved in front of her face his cock now in his right hand as he jacked his wet slick shaft.

Brock slapped Rebekah’s ass and pulled his cock out moving off to Zack’s left to the right side of Danika’s face.

From Danika’s point of view, Brock was off her right shoulder, Zack just in front of her and lastly Jonathan just off her left shoulder pointing his cock at her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.