Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Bethany

Near the stairs he found Mrs. Kamiński trying to pull her sheer chemise back over her head. He helped and got a peek at the trim blonde landing strip between her legs.

“Time for a quick wipe down Mrs. K?” he had asked as she pulled the chemise down around her ass.

The owner of Vanessa’s Boutique smiled. “Of course. And how about a stim patch?” She used her mouth on his cock, not a wet wipe, then hit his cock with the stimulating lotion and placed a patch on his back all in just 6 minutes. A pro and an unexpected surprise with the oral cleaning. Nothing was said as he kissed her on the cheek, and she patted his ass again as he hit the stairs ready for Bethany.

He was clean and feeling loose, the tips of everything, fingers, cock, his head all felt more sensitive.

Zack found beautiful blonde Bethany lying naked on the bed in 2C. She was up on an elbow on her right side, watching him, her eyes tracking his moves. Bethany’s big white smile lit the room he thought, and his heart skipped a beat on seeing her naked body ready and waiting for him.

“Beth, you are beautiful. You get that tan in Santa Barbara?” Her body sported a light golden tan all over, without the tan lines most of the girls here tonight sported.

“Thank you, Zack. Actually, at my parents’ home in Montecito south of Santa Barbara, but close. We have a no swimsuit rule for our pool, so my friends and I can sunbathe naked almost all year round.”

Keeping his eyes on Beth, Zack let his kimono fall to the floor as he sat down next to her on the bed. The stim patch on his upper back still felt fresh, counteracting the haze from all the alcohol he had drunk the last hour.

“So?” he said as he scooted in close, placing a hand on her hip, meaning the thing with her grandpa.

Bethany put a hand on his hairless chest and kissed him just above his right nipple. So far this was just like his other dates for the evening, except she was being more aggressive.

“Just do what you want with me, then grandpa will drop by. He’ll join us and before you cum he wants to suck that beautiful cock of yours. We’ll see what happens after that.” Bethany said smoothly as she continued to kiss his chest, one of her hands in his lap, massaging his stiffening cock.

Zack leaned over, took one of her round perky breasts in his mouth sucking on her nipple as she rolled on her back, letting go of his cock. He did his best to put Burns out of his mind and enjoy the moment.

It didn’t take long before Zack was fully erect, his cock pressing against her thigh. Bethany took his cock in her hand, using spit for lube and his precum, she slowly jacked him as they lay inches apart. She partially rolled on top of him, breasts to chest, as she did so their lips found each others. Zack and Beth were involved in an intense tongue battle exchanging spit as she continued stroking his cock when the room’s lights went out.

He didn’t know you could turn out the lights. Except for the glow from the bedside clock, the room was dark, the hallway light having been extinguished along with the rooms. He closed his eyes knowing what was going to come next.

He felt her tongue at his ear, “No cameras watching now, Cindy (Mrs. Burns) took care of that, no recording.”

Zack closed his eyes as he felt a new heavier weight on the bed.


When the lights came back on, they were alone again, and Bethany moved on top of him. His cock was hard and wet. She guided his dick to her pussy, and he slid inside her tight wet tunnel. She began to ride him picking up speed using her athletic legs and her hips on his cock. Zack had his hands on her perky round breasts, and she was smiling ear to ear as they fucked.

If anyone was watching, he assumed the feed was back on, they would see the end scene of two beautiful teens making love. His cock felt more sensitive since he had the lotion rubbed on it and the alcohol made him more relaxed. Bethay was working her hips hard now over his cock like an athlete racing to finish as race when he felt himself suddenly cum inside her. He let out a deep breath and she a loud moan as she stopped fucking him and kissed him. She didn’t appear to have broken a sweat.

Again, he left his seed in a beautiful girl who just hours before he assumed didn’t even know his name. Now Bethany was a new friend and a partner in a conspiracy of sorts with her grandpa. She lay on top of him, his softening cock still inside her as he ran his hands over her back taking handfuls of her ass in his hands. Pushing the memory of the mouth on his cock in darkness away and replacing it with the pleasures of Bethany’s body.

“Thank you, Beth,” he said into her ear as her golden hair again fell loose creating a private space for them, where the camera could not see.

“Thank you. Come to my grandpa’s house next Saturday if you want. I’m living there this semester. We can play tennis on our court and work on our tans.” She purred before biting his shoulder, leaving a mark, he was sure. He slapped her ass in return, she didn’t complain.

In the time they had left they kissed, tongues dueling and exchanging spit, until Mrs. Burns knocked on the doorjamb and told them time was up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.