Brothel Night a Sex Date Story - Cover

Brothel Night a Sex Date Story

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is Brothel Night at the prep school. The teen co-eds are raising money for charity. Hannah and her friends are the escorts. Zack and his dad attend along with parents and other adults to buy the girls favors. A new story exploring the what if in a near future where teenage sex dates and a bit of incest are the norm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Prostitution  

Intermission

Zack heard the applause from the lounge as he came down the stairs. Before he entered the bar area, he was met by one of the moms working at the event. He recognized the pretty blonde woman from church. Except tonight, instead of a pretty church dress she wore a sheer black mesh chemise that covered her perky breasts and no panties.

“Oh hi Mrs. Kamiński,” Zack said. She stood in front of him holding a wicker basket by its handle but instead of holding Easter eggs, it held sanitary wipes and lotions.

“How are you, Zack?” She said in slightly accented English. “Wipes, maybe a mint?”

Her pale blue eyes watched him as he took a couple of wet wipes from a packet.

“I guess I need a little break after my last ‘date’” he said, watching her face for any reaction.

“I see.” Her face not giving him a clue as to her thoughts. “Let me help you?” she said looking down at his groin as he began to pull back the folds of his kimono.

“Uh, are you sure?” he said unsure himself if the Polish woman was offering to clean his cock and balls.

“Here give me those.” She said setting the basket on a nearby chair.

Mrs. Kamiński stepped into his personal space and took the wet wipes from him. The woman looked him in the eyes as her hand expertly found his flaccid cock under the robe. There was a moment of silence as she began to rub the wet wipe up and down his cock.

“Umm how’s Alicja?” he said referring to her oldest daughter who was a sophomore like him. He didn’t see her among the girls but had seen a profile picture. Alicja didn’t sex date as far as he knew.

“She’s fine. Alicja will be here tomorrow night with her dad.”

“Oh, for the family night,” he said embarrassed when he said it with all the implications.

Kamiński’s hand felt nice, and she was doing an expert job with the wet wipes cleaning his penis, though his spent cock wasn’t responding, strange. Standing close he could smell her perfume. For a mother in her late 30s’ her body looked trim, and she had a very pretty face.

“Yes, she is only ‘working’ tomorrow night.” She replied, finished she was just holding his cock in her hand.

“Oh, too bad I’m not invited though my dad will be there ‘observing’ as the corporate sponsor.” He said, probably saying too much.

“Yes, your dad’s company has been very generous.” She said finally letting go. “There, nice and clean.” She stepped back tossing the wipes in a small trash can already half full of used wipes.

“I think you need some lotion. I have just the thing to help your ‘little Zack’ recover.”

Mrs. K took a plastic bottle out of the basket and squirted a clear liquid on her palms.

“This might be a little cool at first, but I promise that you will feel ready to go again in no time.” she squatted in front of Zack pulling the folds of the kimono apart.

With her face in front of his flaccid cock she took his penis in both hands rubbing her hands the length of him from his root to the tip until she had rubbed the lotion along his length.

“Wow you are right a little cool, but it tingles too.” He said as he reacted to the new sensation.

It was also highly erotic watching Mrs. K play with his cock and balls in such a professional manner as he felt his cock growing in her hands. Her breasts stood out even with the tight mesh chemise, he got a cleavage shot as she squatted in front of him.

“Thank you!” Zack said.

She stood. “If you like how the lotion feels, you and your dad should come by my store.”

Zack was nodding his head as he tightened his belt again as he tucked his clean cock back inside. “What’s the name?”

“Vanessas, your dad knows it, we supplied the lingerie tonight, at a discount.” She smiled as she picked up her basket.

“I’ll ask him,” Zack said.

“See you next time,” she said her face finally showing a smile her blue eyes sparkling a little as they said goodbye, for now.

Mrs. Kamiński gave his ass a little love slap. He walked into the bar smiling for a number of reasons. It was way better having her clean his cock than grabbing a couple wet wipes and cleaning his cock in the bathroom like he did after he had sex with Maria.

His dad and Danika’s dad Brad were already sitting at a table with a couple of other men. He walked through the lounge to a table near the bar pausing to say hello to the waitress Malory as she set drinks in front of his dad and Brad.

He sat at a small table near the bar thinking about what had just happened and what was to come. There was still an hour to go before the official break and the entertainment. Zack let go emotionally, trying to relax as he drank a glass of ice water, remembering to hydrate. Around him, several men in their gray kimonos were socializing with their peers and talking with the teenage escorts some of whom sat on the men’s laps or gave shoulder rubs. By now most of the girls walking around were naked having removed their lingerie. A very nice sight.

Looking around he spotted Olivia at the nurse’s station which was positioned to one side of the tent on the patio. The nurse was a blonde 20something dressed in a very short white skirt, sheer tube top, with a little white hat perched on her head. She was talking to Olivia who was up on an exam table, which was right out in the open. Olivia had a digital monitor on her arm while the nurse knelt between her wide-open legs.

On his device, he saw that Olivia’s name had gone yellow (temporarily unavailable) while Hannan and Danika were both red (with a client). Neither had come down.

When Olivia was done, he would invite her over if she was not sent back upstairs for another date. He used his device to send a message to her. The guest list was kept small with only 24 men, one teen boy, and 31 girls. There was also another dozen women running the event as bartender, waitresses, nurses, the Madam, and her assistants, and of course Mrs. Long, the event chairwoman.

A lot of flesh to ogle. Keeping the number of men-to-girl ratio close kept the girls busy earning for charity. The men, with the help of advanced pharmaceuticals like stims, could keep spending and fucking until the party ended or they passed out. The exhausted and heavily used girls would sleep over and have the run of the pool in the morning along with a catered brunch. That was their immediate reward for hours on their backs with clients.

Water wasn’t enough, Zack decided he needed something a little stronger. The sun was mostly down now and outdoor lights, imitation tiki torches, and strategically placed floodlights kept the outdoor area well lit. The bar, which stood near the back wall of the lounge was a medium-sized old school wood piece with a heavy oak top and three padded bar stools. An athletic-looking girl with the chlorine bleached blonde hair of a swimmer was standing patiently behind the bar.

The bartender was taller than most of the girls at the party, maybe 5’10” or so he guessed, and had the long upper body muscles, strong shoulders, and narrow waist of someone who spent a lot of time in the pool. Unlike the teenage girls working the party, she wore a sheer black mesh chemise that clung tightly to her body. Winking at him through the mesh were small eraser-like nipples on her round, muscular breasts. Glancing over the bar top he saw no evidence of a thong or pubic hair. But he did notice the two bracelets on her right wrist, one silver, and the other gold.

“You like?” the bartender asked.

“I do. You look great.”

“You must be Zack?” she said as she set out four shot glasses on a tray and poured shots of flavored Finnish Vodka. Russian Vodka was no longer popular in the US after the recent ‘12 Day War’ in Poland. A conflict that his father fought in as an Army Reserve Armor Officer (See Hannah and Zack Sex Date).

“Yes, I am.” He said then asked about her “And since that piece of mesh doesn’t have a name tag on it, who are you?”

“Melisa, your bartender for tonight and a founding member of this fundraiser.” She stuck out her hand. He saw the bracelets jingling on her wrist as she moved. He remembered other girls at school wearing them with slutty pride.

Each girl who participated in a Brothel Night got a silver Tiffany & Co. engraved bangle for each night she got on her back for charity. She had two of the distinctive bracelets, but one was gold.

“How did you know my name?” he asked curious as they shook.

“Not much to do behind here but watch feeds of the rooms on the monitors. Saw your little group thing, it was well done. Plus, I had to find out about the only teen boy invited.” She answered.

“Thanks, I think. How many did you participate in?” Since she brought it up and wore the bracelets, he figured it was okay to confirm his thoughts.

“Let’s see I graduated last year. My senior year we had two ‘Brothel Nights. With the first, it was just ten or so girls and as many dads as patrons at a downtown convention hotel. It took off from there. The spring event doubled in size.” As she spoke, she was looking at a smaller monitor on the edge of the bar top displaying a video stream.

“Who are you watching?” as he spoke, she manipulated the feed with a few taps on her device which sat on the bar top.

“My dad is with some skinny blonde upstairs, and he is giving her a pretty good ride. I’m feeling a little jealous as I’m not that small anymore.” Melisa said wistfully.

Zack looked at the screen only to see Hannah in action, again. Wow. The man was standing while holding Hannah in a 69 in his powerful arms. His face was buried between her legs while she tried to suck his long hard cock while hanging upside down.

“That blonde is my friend Hannah. She lives across the street from me actually.” and now they fuck on occasion, he did not say.

“She’s cute. What can I get you?” As she spoke, she set the drink tray with the four shots in front of the busty girl with short raven-colored hair who took the tray without a word.

The other waitress. He didn’t get her name or recognize her.

“Just a beer, something stronger than the water I was drinking.”

“We have a decent beer from Bavaria. Let me pour you a glass.”

As she pulled on the tap handle, he searched his memory for details.

“I saw your name in the school sports blog, you graduated last year after setting some school swimming records. Did I read somewhere that you led the University team to some big wins, and you even broke an old record at Vanderbilt. How’s the training going” Zack said, making conversation.

“Nice of you to notice. I decided to train with my old swim club coach for a while. There are several summer meets coming up which are US National team qualifiers. With the end of the season my old swim club was the best option to help me qualify.”

“Very cool. I would love to watch a meet if it’s around here. See you swim.” He said warming to this well-built friendly blonde.

She passed him a pint glass with a foamy blond head.

“I’ll give you my card. I am a Tennessee State Registered Companion, maybe we can work something out?” Melisa said as she gave him a big pretty smile.

“That would be great, though I would have to check with my dad of course.” They touched their devices together and he saw her information appear on his screen.

“My rates are reasonable, and I think I can help you negotiate some of the bumps you are going to face at Saint-U and in your young school academic, sex, and social life.”

“Sure, I am not even sure what a companion does, besides sleep with old guys ... sorry if that sounded rude Melisa.”

“Not at all, it is a newly regulated business that came about the same time laws were passed in Tennessee allowing private local network youth dating services like at Saint-U. A ‘companion’ is supposed to be an ‘escort with a brain’ that builds a few long-term relationships tailored to the client’s needs.”

“So we would have sex and spend time talking?” he boiled it down to the basics as he saw it.

“Yes.” She smiled. “Message me next week. You can come by one of my swim practices then we can talk more.” She gave him a pretty smile.

As they spoke, they were joined by Olivia who took the open stool next to his.

“I’ll message you this week,” he said to Melisa before turning his attention to the pale-looking Olivia.


He and Olivia continued to talk with Melisa as they sat at the bar and drank German beer in frosty pint glasses. Olivia said she was checked out okay by the nurse but was given a rest period and a shot of vitamin B12. Then the nurse spread some fast-acting cooling cream on her overused pussy lips.

Zack’s eyes were drawn to the monitor. The computer’s AI programming was flipping between the four most active rooms based on an algorithm. He couldn’t help but notice when Hannah appeared on the screen.

She was no longer being held upside down in the standing 69 by Melisa’s dad. He had flipped her over and was leaning against the bedroom wall while she rode his cock with her arms around his neck as they kissed. Hot!

The feed flipped to the next, showing Rebekah the stuck-up Israeli on all fours on a bed. Her large breasts swayed erotically as an older man who Zack thought he recognized but couldn’t place from where, pulled her dark curly hair back as he fucked her from behind slapping her ass. Sexy, that was one girl who needed a spanking, he thought.

He turned his attention back to Olivia beside him. She was watching the screen with a smile. It was almost 9 pm, the official first break period.

Zack understood there would be a short stage show and update on money raised so far. As girls and men began filling up seats in the lounge and out on the covered patio, the bar got busy, so he and Olivia moved to a small table not too far from the bar.

As they headed to an open table a cute blonde wearing a green crotchless thong caught his eye, Bethany. She was the Assistant Dean’s granddaughter and a recent transfer student from Santa Barbara in California. The beautiful blonde was a standout player on the girls’ tennis team. On many occasions, he had admired her trim athletic figure as he watched her play and practice at the school’s sports complex. She was heading for the same table. Zack smiled, she was completely tanned, her breasts were a nice handful on her short, very fit-looking body.

“Join us.” He said to the blonde.

Olivia took the single chair leaving Zack and Bethany to settle into the loveseat. Mrs. Strong, Hannah’s mother, in her body-hugging sheer mesh chemise, took a microphone from its stand. Behind her on the stage, the video screens switched from live streaming now empty rooms to a simple banner welcoming them all to Saint-U Preps 4th Brothel Night Weekend.

Standing beside Lisa the estate’s owner country music legend Charlie ‘Country’ Wilks, a tall 50ish good-looking man stood in a colorful hand-painted kimono and black cowboy hat. On one side of him stood a pretty teenager with light brown hair, looking out at the crowd nervously. Zack could see something was getting ready to happen as the time was just after 9 pm, the official start of the break and entertainment.

Both cocktail waitresses were busy working the room delivering drinks to all the girls. The second hostess, a busty raven-haired teen, dropped off shots for all three of them plus a glass of red wine for Bethany.

“Good evening, everyone, I am Lisa Strong the Chairwoman of the Spring event. Welcome, and thank you for supporting the foundations’ scholarship and emergency relief fund.” She paused, looking around the covered patio and into the lounge, her voice carrying over the speakers. “On a personal proud mother note, my daughter Hannah, a freshman, is here tonight along with several other freshman classmates.” She pointed to a table in the lounge where a nude Hannah sat on the lap of the same familiar-looking older man who had been with Rebekah in the video feed earlier.

Mrs. Strong looked at her tablet again. “First a big thank you to Charlie for the use of his beautiful home again.” She paused for applause. “He will have a special announcement for us soon.” She smiled. “In a moment we will have some entertainment provided by the girls for you all.”

Off to one side of the small stage in the tent, Maria Gomez stood dressed in her green cup less bralette and crotchless panties, the small top barely supporting her large Double D melons.

Reading from the tablet again. “On the monitors and your devices, you can now see the funds raised so far and the leaders. As you can see the race is tight. The difference comes down to tipping. That means girls you need to start offering up those extras.” She looked around the room.

On the screens behind Mrs. Strong, was displayed a bar graph. Each girl had a single bar that showed contributions from dates and the additional money from tips. Zack saw that Hannah was not in the top 5, but Rebekah was. What was interesting, but not surprising, most all girls were pretty even on the number of dates but the top 5’s willingness to solicit extras made the difference. The girls in the lead had all been taken in the first hour’s auction, giving them a slight edge.

Mrs. Strong looked over to where Hannah was seated on the older man’s lap.

“Reverend Father O’Malley, our dean in charge of admissions and Saint-U’s scholarship program is with us tonight. And whom my daughter is entertaining at the moment.” She said a bit of motherly pride in her voice “Would you like to say a few words?”

Hannah moved off Father O’Malley’s lap to the cushion next to him as he stood. Now Zack recognized him and noted his sizable semi-hard cock hanging between his legs as he turned to face to room. On campus, he usually wore his simple black shirt and pants with a white clerical collar, sometimes a suit coat, and on formal occasions the Jesuit cassock. Not seeing him dressed threw Zack off at first. He was naked, not even wearing a Kimono, an athletic build, tall with dark thinning hair.

Without a microphone Father O’Malley spoke to the room, “Thank you, Lisa, and to you Charlie, a distinguished alumni yourself for the use of your estate. To the men thank you for spending your evening with us and giving generously of your wealth. Because of these Brothel Nights, we have been able to bring many more youths to Saint-U who would not otherwise be able to attend. To our wonderful students, we appreciate your dedication to providing an entertaining evening.” He brought his hands together and led a round of applause for the girls.

“Thank you, Father, for those good and kind words,” Lisa smiled at him as he sat again and pulled Hannah back on his lap. For her part, Hannah had to negotiate her backside around his sizable cock as she got comfortable again.

“Now from here on you men can put some funds together and take one girl for some group play. You can even request two girls, or more, for yourself if you think you have what it takes. We are also running a bukkake special. Request the girl and as soon as you have three or more men the game is on. But you have to do her down in the lounge on one of the couches in the back.” She smiled, waving her hand in the general direction of a set of couches. “Got it, great! You will see the option on the app shortly.

“A couple of reminders. We have Stims available at the nurse’s station if you need them. They are effective. I’m sure most of you will stop by for a patch to get the most of the evening.” She paused then continued.

“This is very important, as we get later into the evening. If your date passes out for whatever reason, her biometric band will notify the nurse who will respond to check on her. If she checks out, you can continue your date. Having fun is important, but remember she is someone’s daughter.” Lisa glanced at Hannah before continuing.

“Last announcement. Next Sunday afternoon there is a free presentation downtown at the Red Sparrow music cafe called ‘Incest is Always Best’ by our very own school counselor Ms. Franks. My husband and I will be attending if that helps. If you have ever considered keeping sex in the family or are just curious, this would be a good seminar for you and your spouse.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.