Dessert's On Me! - Cover

Dessert's On Me!

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: She plans a big surprise for her Master on their anniversary!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Food   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Our anniversary is this coming weekend and I have already begun planning a very special surprise for you. You have been so wonderful to me all this past year, the way you have taken care of me, treated me so well, and been so patient with my crazy moods. I wanted to find a way to show you just how much you mean to me and how much I adore being your girl.

On Monday, I told you to meet at my house on Saturday for a special anniversary dinner. I was so looking forward to it. That night I was so horny I had to masturbate. I got out all my toys, including a pink vibrator, my anal beads, and a 12 inch “Big Jake” dildo.

I lie on my bed and parted my pussy lips. Closing my eyes and giving myself over to the feelings, I imagined you were nestled between my widespread legs, sliding your wonderful tongue all over my clit and my cunt. I have had other lovers, as you know, but no one eats me out better than you do!

I took the anal beads pushed them into my horny ass. I remember when you brought them home for me. “It will be fun, you’ll see,” you said, showing them to me, “If you don’t like them we won’t use them anymore.” Well you didn’t have to worry about that did you! I loved the way they felt, both going in and the way you took them out!

I took my pink vibrator in hand and turned it to a medium speed and ran it all over my tits. My cunt was dripping by now, so I pulled out the anal beads slowly, just like you showed me, to build my orgasm. Then I shoved the vibrator in my hungry cunt as far as it would go.

I took the dildo and deep throated it several times while using my other hand to stimulate my clit and pinch and tug on my tits. This got me moaning like a porn star and then I cummed over and over, soaking my bed!

My bed was filthy, saturated with my pussy juices and I liked it. As you know so well, when I cum it is always a wet sloppy mess! giggle I rolled around in my pussy filth for about five minutes before going to take a shower. When I was done showering, I went back into the bedroom and changed my sheets and pillowcases and read until I was ready to sleep.


The rest of the week went by so slowly ... I was repeating my masturbation sessions every night. Planning this weekend’s activities had gotten me so horny by Wednesday I could barely function! I knew I had to get to the grocery store that day, but I was sooo fucking horny!

I decided I had to relieve some of this pressure so I masturbated again. It was incredible and left me panting, sweaty and drenched in pussy juices. God you make me crazy! But now I was running late, so instead of showering, I thought I would leave myself sweaty and dirty which only added to the kink.

I made it to the grocery store and got busy shopping. I wandered first into the fruit and vegetable aisle where I picked up the makings for the salad – lettuce, cucumber, carrots, mushrooms and the rest of the salad. As I picked out the cucumber, I got a naughty little thought and I smiled mischievously.

I picked up an extra cucumber and then got some bananas while I was in that section. Next I went to the frozen section where I bought popsicles, chocolate syrup, and of course a couple big cans of whipped cream! I did the rest of my shopping with my last stop at the liquor section to get a bottle of Jack Daniels for your drink. I know how my Master likes his evening drink!

With the shopping done, I headed back home and quickly put the groceries away. I had to call you ... had to talk to you. This was getting to be too much!

“Hello?” you said, picking up the phone. Your voice was like the sweetest sound I knew.

“Hello, Master. I had to call you ... I miss you so much. I can’t wait until Saturday,” I whined.

“Hello, slut. I miss you too. But Saturday is coming soon and we will see each other then,” you said. I knew you were right even though Saturday still felt like a lifetime away.

“Yes, Master. It’s good just to hear your voice. Knowing you miss me too, makes me feel better. I have done the shopping, and I am getting everything ready for our anniversary dinner.”

“Good girl. The preparations will keep you busy and help you pass the time.”

“Good girl.” The sound of you calling me that makes my panties wet and causes my heart to skip a beat. I always want to be your good girl. I am smiling broadly now.

“Yes, Master. I know you are right. I will try to keep busy and not think about it too much. But you’d better not be late, mister ... I am counting every second until we are together!” I said in my best stern voice. It didn’t work very well, though.

“Okay, okay ... I won’t be late.” I heard you chuckling on the other end of the line. “Now I have to go and you need to go to bed. Have sweet dreams my little slut, and I will see you Saturday.”

“Yes, Master. Good night and you have good dreams too. I love you, Master.” I said, disappointed we couldn’t talk more but grateful for the time I got.

“I love you too, slut. Good night.” and you hung up the phone.

Finally Saturday arrived and I bounced out of bed bright and early wanting to get everything done and get ready for you. I jumped in the shower making sure I was fresh and clean. I checked over every inch of my body, inspecting it critically so I would be perfect for you. I had a bit of stubble on my pussy which I quickly took care of, making sure I was smooth and soft for you.

After my shower I laid out the clothes I had gotten during the week. I had found this new boutique that sold clubwear and it had a lot of super sexy dresses and lingerie pieces. Knowing the plans I had for the evening (and knowing that you had some of your own) I wanted to have something that looked sexy, but wasn’t too hard to get out of!

I picked out this sleek red latex mini dress that when I tried it on looked like someone just spray painted me glossy red! It had a deep scoop neck to show off plenty of cleavage and a full length zipper down the front just for easy exiting. I also got some new thigh top black seamed stockings because I know how you love seamed stockings, and a pair of red stiletto-heeled, open-toe pumps.

With my clothes laid out, I could go about the rest of the preparations. I finished the last of the housecleaning I had been doing since Wednesday’s phone conversation with you. I wanted the house cleaned good and proper – it wouldn’t do to show you a messy house! Then I started dinner. On the menu was prime rib with baby red potatoes, broccoli in cheese sauce and fresh baked bread.

At long last it was time for me to get ready. I went into the bathroom and set out all my makeup supplies. With great care I put on my makeup, looking it over with the eye of an art critic. I know that you always want me to look my best, and this of all days it was important to be perfect.

I fussed over my eye makeup, my lipstick, and blush until I was happy with the whole picture. Then I set about to brush my long brown hair. I went into the bedroom and struggled into that red latex dress. I was ready.

I sat down in the living room anxiously waiting for your arrival.

Tonight I promised you a special night, a dinner and after that ... well, I am sure we can come with some way to spend the evening! You arrived promptly at 5:00 as we agreed and when I heard you knock, my heart stopped! I rushed to the door, but paused for a second to take a deep breath. “Okay calm down, you aren’t a teenaged girl on your first date you know!” I told myself. I opened the door and my panties dampened despite my feeble attempt at self control.

“H-hello Master,” my voice cracks as I speak. You look amazing, in your fitted Armani suit. Now be honest, did you wear that suit to try to outdress me? Because if you did, you did a hell of a job at it!

“Hello, my slut,” you say standing there in the doorway. We stand there for a few moments, while I drink you in until I finally come to my senses.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Master, please come in!” I say, blushing at my silliness and I open the door further and let you in. I take your suit jacket and hang it carefully on the coat rack.

Once we get inside, I take your hand and lead you to the living room so you can be comfortable sitting on the couch. You sit on the right side of the couch so the end table is on your right and I would be sitting on your left. Always on your left when I sit next to you.

You explained why the left when we first started our journey together. “You will always sit or walk on my left side. I am right-handed and with you on my left, I can better protect you should I need to.” you said.

“Also when we walk together, you will be on the curb side of the sidewalk away from the street which is safer. Finally, the left is the heart side and I want you close to my heart.” It was that last factor that nearly made me cry when you said it.

“May I get you a drink, Master?” I ask you. With a smile and a nod, I scamper off to fix you a drink – Jack Daniels and Coke, your signature drink. I have learned just how you like them too and I carefully mix the drink.

“One third Jack and two thirds Coke in a tumbler glass. No ice. Always pour the Coke into the Jack,” you instructed me, “so it mixes properly.” When I finish making the drink, I return with it coming up in front of you and kneeling, head down and knees apart, holding the glass out to you.

“Your drink, Master.”

You take the drink and taste it. It must be acceptable because you tell me to come up on the couch with you. I raise my head and shoot a quick glance at the clock. “Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes Master,” I say as I snuggle up next to you. I hope it is a long 15 minutes!

I have just got comfortable and am enjoying laying on your chest with you running your fingers through my hair when the kitchen timer goes off.

“Sorry, Master dinner is done. I was soo comfortable too!” I say getting up. I go into the kitchen and get dinner out of the oven and begin plating it. A couple minutes later I come into the living room and up to you kneeling again.

“Dinner is ready, Master.” You get up from the couch and offer your hand to me. I look up and smile taking your hand. “Thank you, Master.” We walk into the dining room and you seat me and then take your own seat.

“Dinner looks wonderful, slut.” you say and I beam with pride and gratitude. As I have been taught, I wait for you to take the first bite before beginning to eat myself. The meal goes perfectly, everything came out just right, thankfully, and we enjoy good conversation as we eat.

Dinner finished I tell you that you can go into the living room and relax while I clear the table. You take the rest of your drink and move to the living room and sit back down on the couch where you were.

I quickly clear the table and get the dishes in the sink to soak so I can get back to you. Seeing you reclining a bit on the sofa, I move quietly up behind you and begin to massage your sweet sexy body. You feel so good in my hands, I can barely contain myself.

I start at your temples and work my way over your scalp to your neck and shoulders. Your shirt is in my way so I reach around your neck and unbutton as far down as I can reach, leaving the last couple of buttons fastened.

But that gives me enough room. Now my hands can roam freely over your strong muscular chest, caressing and stroking. It feels so good for both of us. I lean down and begin licking and kissing your neck and nibbling on your earlobe.

I hear you moan as you feel my lips on your skin and it encourages me further. I slide my hands under your shirt and play with your nipples, feeling the little points harden. You reach up with one hand and put it on the back of my head as I continue to help you relax.

“Come,” you command me and I move around the sofa until I am in front of you. I start to kneel again as I am supposed but you stop me and instead pull me closer to you, between your knees. You sit up and place your hands on my hips.

Looking up at me, you say “I love you little one.” and my knees go weak. Your hands move around to my stomach and begin to slide up my body. I close my eyes and my body begins to tremble as I feel your touch. This latex dress is so tight I feel your fingertips through it and you are driving me wild.

Your hands move up to cup my breasts through the dress. I moan out loud and arch my back a bit, offering myself to your hands. I reach up and place my hands over yours as a spread my legs as far as the tight dress will allow. You squeeze my breasts and push them together, playing with my sensitive nipples and you can see them harden under the dress as if trying to poke through it.

Your hands move around my sides and slide down my back until you reach my ass. Holding a cheek in each hand you squeeze them and I gasp. I lean down and put my hands on either side of your face, kissing you with all the love and passion I can offer you. “I love you so much, my Master,” I breathe into your mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.