Breakroom Buttfuck - Cover

Breakroom Buttfuck

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Babara was left in charge of the office one day and she decided to eat her lunch in the office... and hunky Matt, her assistant, was on the menu!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Barbara Adams was a very attractive thirty-two year old woman, with long, black hair, and a pretty face with sparkling green eyes and fair skin. She loved all kinds of sex, but her favorite type of sex was anal. She just loved being taken from behind and feeling a thick, stiff cock plowing her backside. For her, the classic “face down/ass up” or bent over something positions were her favorite.

And if she happened to be horny (which was most of the time) and there was no stiff cock around (which happened, but rarely as she was very good looking and usually had her pick of male suitors), she could always rely on her collection of plastic boyfriends. She had quite a few toys for both holes and she could scratch just about any “itch” she had. But she would much rather have the warm, fleshy kind of scratcher than the cold plastic kind – even if they did vibrate!

One hot summer day, Barbara was at the office where she worked, and was feeling especially horny. She had a young daughter at home, and didn’t want to set what she thought would be a bad example, so she never entertained men at home.

Still, Barbara did get quite needful from time to time. Fortunately for her, there was a break area in the store room at the back of the office. It wasn’t much really, but it did have a large futon sofa that could be folded flat and was just big enough to be used in a pinch!

This particular day the office manager was out sick, leaving Barbara to run things along with Matthew Jackson, a tall, young coworker that had only been working there a couple months or so.

Besides being tall, Matthew was handsome and athletic and Barbara had been attracted to him since he started with the company. She had finagled a way so that she would be his supervisor and mentor, training him and bringing him up to speed on his job and responsibilities.

Matthew wasn’t oblivious to Barbara, either. Barbara was very attractive and had a most appealing figure and he didn’t mind at all that she had been put in charge of training him. Having her leaning over his desk and showing him what he needed to do gave him the opportunity to sneak a surreptitious peek at her ample bosom and smell her delightful perfume.

Things were a little slow that day, which gave Barbara a chance to catch up on some loose ends she had been needing to take care of. During the morning she had been giving Matthew little flirty glances and her “come hither” looks.

She had walked by him and casually trailed her fingers across his back when no one was looking. Anything she could do to send him a signal that she wanted him. And he had gotten the signals loud and clear.

“Matt, would you mind taking your lunch break late? I need your help with something,” she asked him when it started getting close to noon.

“Sure thing, Ms. Adams,” he said. About an hour later, it was lunchtime for the office staff. The other employees started slowly closing down and heading to lunch. It seemed interminably long as one by one they filed out of the office to the elevator to leave the building. At last only Barbara and Matthew remained in the office. As the last person left, Barbara seductively walked over to Matthew’s desk.

“Matt,” she said as she locked the door to the office. “Can you give me a hand in the back please?”

She smiled at him sitting at his desk, and the young man smiled back. “Sure. Let’s go.”

He was fully aware what she meant, and would have known even if Barbara hadn’t been leaning over his desk with her large breasts nearly falling out of her brazenly unbuttoned blouse. She playfully grabbed his tie and, as he got to his feet, led him in the direction of the break room.

Matthew was one of Barbara’s favorite partners and these interludes at work were some of the hottest and most exciting. The idea that they could get caught at any time added that little extra to their sessions and never failed to give her tremendously powerful orgasms. And she desperately needed one of those right now.

Once they had gotten to the break room, they hurried over to the futon sofa with neither of them speaking. They sat on the sofa and began making out like a couple teenagers in the back seat of her Daddy’s truck.

When their lips separated, Barbara finished unbuttoning her blouse and took it off. She removed her bra and freed her large breasts, shaking them back and forth and further enticing Matthew. He took one of the twin beauties in either hand and started licking one of her nipples.

“Mmmm, I love the way you do that,” she murmured.

He didn’t say anything because, as any man would, he much preferred using his mouth to lick her big, pink nipples rather than talking. Matthew felt her nipple grow hard and erect and switched his attentions to the other, enjoying this one just as much.

For a few minutes, he switched back and forth between Barbara’s nipples, while she was cooing in pleasure and squirming in front of him. It was fun for both of them, but they knew there was more pleasure to be had farther down on her body.

Barbara stood up and unzipped her skirt down the back and sat down again so Matthew could pull it off her and set it aside. Since they would be going back to work after they finished, he carefully folded it to keep it from getting wrinkled. He also wanted to keep their clothes close at hand in case they needed to get dressed in a hurry!

Barbara kicked off her heels, and swung her legs around and lay on the futon, with her head on the mattress, smiling at Matthew to join her. Matthew lowered the other side of the futon so it made out into a bed, then he took off his shirt, shoes, and socks and got on the bed himself, kneeling beside her and leaning over to resume licking her nipples.

After a few minutes, Barbara said “That’s enough there, Matt. I want that mouth on my pussy!”

“Yes Ma’am!” he said, grinning mischievously. Actually, Matthew had no problem taking direction from her like that. After all, she knew what she liked better than he did and if she said she wanted his mouth on her pussy, well, he was more than happy to oblige her!

He started licking his way down Barbara’s sumptuous body, starting with the valley between her luscious breasts and proceeding down her firm tight belly. When he reached the waistband of her panties, he paused, but not for very long. He looked at Barbara who was biting her lower lip in anticipation of what was about to happen, then he hooked his thumbs inside her panties and peeled them slowly down, gently kissing the soft creamy flesh he exposed.

As he moved over her mound, he breathed in her delectable aroma deeply. Barbara raised her ass from the bed, and he pulled the garment all the way down her legs and off, leaving her naked except for sheer nylon stockings that came to the middle of her thighs.

Matthew paused for a moment to admire his boss’s lovely form. She was five foot six inches tall and a mouth-watering 34-24-32, with long legs, a tight firm ass, and the nicest set of D cups he had ever seen, topped with nipples than practically begged to be chewed on. She had a lovely face – she was the total package and he was the lucky guy that got to unwrap it whenever she wanted him to!

Barbara went to remove her stockings, but Matthew stopped her “Leave them on,” he said. Barbara smiled and pulled the one stocking back up again. Matthew liked the way the stockings looked on her almost nude body. She raised her legs, spreading them wide as he moved between them settling himself on the bed, his face only inches from her dripping pussy.

Barbara kept her pussy shaved smooth, a feature most of her men seemed to love. Matthew appreciated her smooth, slick pussy as well and he gazed at the slit for a few moments, watching the drops of her juice as they formed on her pussy lips then slowly ran down her crack. She was indeed dripping and he wanted a taste of that sweet nectar.

Matthew began kissing the insides of her thighs, marveling at how butter soft and creamy her skin felt there. He trailed his lips across her skin, his hot breath scorching her as his lips made fiery brands on her flesh. He kissed the inside of the other thigh as well with equal results. Barbara gasped as she felt his kisses getting closer to her core with each pass.

She had been extremely horny that day, so Barbara was squirming on the bed long before he reached her apex. Matthew paused there, hovering over her and inhaling her musky woman-scent again. He looked up into her pleading eyes.

“Please Matt...” she whimpered, almost childlike, as she spread her legs wider.

Matthew eased his finger into her pussy and started licking her slowly and thoroughly. “Ohhh GAAWD,” she moaned loudly as his finger entered her, curling upwards to rest on her spongy, sensitive g-spot. His mouth closed over her clit, sucking it out from under the hood to flick at it with the tip of his tongue.

Barbara moaned and writhed under Matthew’s assault. She loved the sensation of his tongue on her pussy, licking at her pussy lips, the inside of her pussy entrance, and sucking on her clit. She was especially horny that day and this was just what she needed, a hot young stud to service her and bring her to a mind-shattering orgasm!

Matthew was enjoying himself as well, letting his tongue slowly meander up one outer lip, brush maddeningly across her clit, and then down the other lip, licking up the juices he found along the way. He gently sucked her fat, swollen lips into his mouth, tugging at them with his lips and playfully biting them with his teeth.

With the office empty and everyone else at lunch, there was no real hurry and he took his time, enjoying his own kind of “box lunch”. And he knew by the moans and sighs coming from her, Barbara was enjoying being his meal just as much.

She was writhing and twisting on the old futon bed and tossing her head back and forth. She was clawing at the futon as he drove her slowly out of her mind with indescribable pleasures.

Matthew paused for a moment and smiled, seeing the way her body was reacting to his ministrations, then resumed the assault on what was left of her senses.

Barbara’s eyes were partially closed and through them she saw his face, with his mouth and chin glistening with what she knew were her juices. She let herself go, completely giving herself over to what Matthew was doing to her, and deriving enormous pleasure from the sensations he was producing in her.

She could feel her climax building, rising like the hot molten rock in a volcano, the pressure growing more and more intense. When Matthew began sucking her clit, Barbara knew she was going to erupt in a monumental orgasm.

That was still a ways off though, and Matthew was in no hurry just yet. But Matthew’s talented tongue was inexorably bringing her closer and closer to the edge of her abyss.

“Ohhh fuck, Matt, God you eat my pussy so good, baby,” Barbara moaned as the feelings became too much for her. She writhed and twisted, pushing her hips up to meet his mouth even as her hands pushed his face down into her smoldering crotch.

She savored the exquisite feelings that his tongue was doing for her so far, and in the way he had sluiced up all her juices, but he had just started on the seam between an outer and inner lip. Pleasure was swirling through her body from both labia, and she knew she was moaning in joy.

“Keep that up, baby. Yes, just like that. You’re going to really make me cum big time,” she moaned loudly.

Matthew didn’t say anything, nor did she want him to. His mouth felt far too good on her pussy, and all she wanted was for him to keep doing what he was doing. She looked down between her spread thighs and watched him work on her drooling snatch.

Ripples of exquisite pleasure shot through her body, especially when his tongue delicately stroked her sensitive clit, so swollen it had pushed its way clear of its protective hood.

Matthew did not want her to cum too quickly; he wanted Barbara to be at the peak of her sexual arousal before making her cum. The beautiful creature thrashing on the bed in front of him was close, but not quite ready.

After relishing all the freshest of the juices from her pussy, his tongue started caressing between the other pair of inner and outer lips. He treated this one as he had the first, licking slowly upward and covering the same area many times over.

Matthew continued taking his time and holding tightly to Barbara’s thighs, her whole body was tossing and bucking, while her pussy fucked strongly up into his face.

When he had reached her throbbing engorged clit, he raised his head from what he was doing to gaze on the lovely pussy he had been eating. Her clit had pushed itself completely clear of its hood, and her thigh muscles had turned slightly outward, fully presenting her pussy to him. She was at the peak of her arousal, and it was time for Barbara’s first orgasm of their lunchtime liaison.

Before he pushed her over the edge of her orgasmic cliff, Matthew lowered his face back into her sodden pussy and devoured all the fresh juices that she had just produced. After he had lapped up every drop with relish, he raised his mouth slightly and engulfed the swollen clit that was waiting for him. While his lips formed a seal, he sucked on the precious morsel and his agile tongue caressed the engorged sides and top.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes; just like that, Oh, fuck yes!” Barbara urged him to continue, while her body began bucking and pitching hysterically under his face.

Matthew didn’t need to be urged; he kept his arms wrapped firmly around her legs, holding onto her tightly despite her frantic thrashing. With his mouth securely clamped over her aching clit, his tongue fondled the little bud until, with a loud cry of intense joy, Barbara started cumming.

Her thighs squeezed his head while her arms flailed the mattress, and her legs swung from side to side, carrying the young man a very willing and happy prisoner. For as long as she was in the throes of cumming, Barbara bounced up and down, ramming her pussy against the happy mouth that was pressed so snugly against her.

At her climax, she let out a cry of ecstasy; her back arched and all her muscles spasmed as she jammed her pussy against the mouth that had brought about such intense pleasure. Her legs released their grip on his head and relaxed, falling open.

Matthew backed off slightly, before moving his face forward to feast on the great wealth of nectar she had just produced. He licked it from her thighs and from her crotch and pussy lips, even sucking the delicious treat from the sweet pink hole that had produced it.

With his lunchtime repast finished, he backed away, letting her legs stretch out and fall to the mattress. Barbara lay sprawled on the bed, happy but not yet content. Her orgasm had been tremendous, but she still needed more, and they both knew that would happen after she caught her breath.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.