Triad 4: Together and Apart - Cover

Triad 4: Together and Apart

Copyright© 2021 by Quasirandom

Chapter 4: The Night Before

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Night Before - Teri, Dana, and Mike have been dating each other for most of the school year, but summer vacation brings new challenges: a move, a wedding, a career—not to mention a few troublesome sisters. The triad must deal with the changes in their lives, both together and apart. A novel-length sequel to “Third Time’s the Charm.”

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Mike

Wednesday night, the evening after our last final exams. Our last night together before splitting up for a long weekend—Dana headed for San Diego early in the morning, followed soon after by Teri flying to Kansas City, then me driving to Denver after an early lunch.

And for our last night together, was Dana in my bedroom with Teri and me? No—no, she was not. She was Zooming in the dining room, trying to wrap up an online Program Escort seminar cum troubleshooting session. Instead of cumming with us, she’d waved us in, insisting we needed to say goodbye, too. I knew what she was doing, giving us two time for ourselves, but it still kinda hurt.

Teri and I, of course, said goodbye in our own way.

She bowed. “My lord, the delegation is ready to depart.” She was appropriately attired in nothing whatsoever.

I acknowledged her from my dias (also known as sitting at the foot of my bed). “Thank you, ambassador. I trust you to press my suit with the princess.”

The ambassador bent on one knee to profess her loyalty. Her face was serious, accepting her important mission. “I shall do my utmost, my lord.”

I nodded graciously. “Before you depart, I have one more message to give you ... a private one ... to be delivered only in person.”

The ambassador looked up. “My lord?”

I gestured her towards me. “Tell the princess—nay, show her—that this gift is hers for the taking.” I pulled apart my robes of state (aka my bathrobe) to display my cock—fully erect.

“My lord, I—” Teri faltered. Okay, so the ambassador didn’t have a penis—details, details. It wasn’t like we’d take this that far.

I stayed in character. “Show her what it means to take this gift in hand,” and true to my implied command, the ambassador wrapped her fingers around my, er, gift and stroked. I drew in a trembling breath, another—she’d gotten so good at that. “Show her what it means to receive this gift between her rosy lips.” The ambassador bent and took my gift in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around and under my glans, and I began—no, not panting—a lord like myself would never do that—breathing heavily. For over a minute.

Finally, before my voice would be only able to croak, I said, “Show her what it means to hold this gift in her secret center.”

The ambassador momentarily broke character with a flash of grin, then climbed onto the dias and straddled my legs, knees on either side of my hips. I leaned back, propped on my arms, to give her enough room, and the ambassador lowered her secret center over my gift. I hissed through my teeth as I sank inside her, and again when she rose up. The bulk of her warm body loomed over me. Her slick, hot center felt so, so good.

“Show her,” I rasped. “Show her everything.”

“Yes, my lord,” the ambassador replied. She rose up and down, rolling her hips, starting to fuck me faster. “Yessss.”

Just as we started rising towards our climaxes, with the ambassador chanting, “yes my lord, yes my lord,” over and over, my chamber door opened. Dana stopped short, staring at us—stopping us cold.

Awkward.

A few months ago, Teri and I discovered that roleplay sex was fun. I’d never suggested it to Dana—something about her being a horrible actor. Or maybe it’s just she tries so hard to be her truest self all the time. I didn’t think Teri had tried anything like this with her, either.

Now, though, the only way to not break the spell, was to try.

“Ambassador,” I said in as close to my lordly voice as I could manage, “the princess has arrived—convey my message to her.”

Somehow, the ambassador gathered the willpower to stop sinking down on my gift, to lift herself off my gift—I moaned for the loss of that sweet sheath, but the role took over and it was but a faint moan. She stepped down from my dias, and knelt on one knee before me, facing Dana.

Who gurgled—a giggle halfway to a laugh. But then, of a wonder, she drew herself up and became the princess. Not the imperious ice princess I had imagined, but a springtime princess full of sunshine and smiles. “Why, ambassador—what a surprise. What bringest thou to my castle?”

Her lines were overacted, but she was fully in character. A kind of wonder caught at me—I’ve been underestimating my younger girlfriend.

“A message from my lord, your highness,” the ambassador said. “He begs for your hand, and as a token of his sincerity offers you this gift.” Then Teri muttered, “Oh crap—hang on,” and lunged for the drawer where she kept a few sex toys. “I should bring a strap-on here.”

Hello what?

Teri grabbed a dildo, a simple plastic cock, and returned to one knee and her role. The princess’s upper lip quivered, but she remained the princess—with a sunshine smile as bright as daylight.

The ambassador presented the dildo upon both hands. The contrast between her nakedness and the clothed princess was, um, highly erotic—my cock throbbed. “He offers you this gift.”

“Oh, how lovely,” cooed the princess. “But, pray tell, how doth one use it?”

“My lord bid me show you. If I may?” At the princess’s gracious nod, she stood, holding the dildo at her crotch. “First, you are to take it in hand.”

“Oh, how nice and large it feels,” cooed the princess, stroking the plastic shaft. “So firm and joyous. But is that all?”

My cock twitched, and somehow got even harder.

“Second, you are to take it into your mouth.”

“Art thou sure?” asked the innocent princess. “Wondrous strange.” With a rustle of her gown (her skirt), the princess knelt. She gave the dildo a shy, delicate smile, then began to kiss and lick it for a minute, before taking it into her mouth for a couple bobs. It was weirdly hot to watch. “So smooth and confident. But is that all?”

“Finally, you are to take it in your secret center.”

“Oh! Certes?” Then the princess quickly shook her head and stood. “Passingly strange, but if that is the way of it.” The princess, still standing, reached beneath her gown (her skirt) to remove her undergarments. She stood on one leg, but her panties caught on her shoe—and after a brief struggle the princess, no, Dana toppled over with a whoop.


Teri

I caught the princess just before she hit the floor. She looked up at me, laughing. Despite it all, I grinned like a loon at this girl in my arms. (The way loons would if they grinned, I mean.)

This girl who was now commando—while I was naked, and uncomfortably turned on, especially after being interrupted from accepting m’lord’s gift, by that ridiculous naive nympho. I picked her up and kissed her, not like the ambassador would (that scene was clearly over, thank all the heavens) but as me, Teri, wanting to gobble up my girlfriend now that I was in control again.

Hopefully Mike would get the hint and leave things alone.

“That was fun,” Dana said, giggling again. “Do you guys roleplay often?”

“Every once in a while,” Mike said, blowing away any pretense of privacy.

Okay, so doing this while she’s in the other room made it not exactly secret. Not to mention, what I do with Mike isn’t secret from Dana, no more than what Dana and I do is secret from him, or what they do is secret from me. We can’t have secrets between us, not and keep all this together. But exposing myself like that felt ... raw. Especially after the direction that scene had taken. Playing the servant. Usually, I have to be in control, when it comes to sex.

Dana looked at my frown and tapped my nose. “Eh eh—no shame.”

“It’s not—” It wasn’t shame, exactly. Letting Mike run the scene like that had been weird and uncomfortable and exciting, and I really didn’t want to talk about it till I could process it—alone. “It’s not shame,” I told her, “it’s that time’s a wasting with these goodbyes needing saying.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.