Extra Tuition - Cover

Extra Tuition

Copyright© 2021 by stimac

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Married teacher gives extra tuition to schoolboys

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I’m a teacher of geography in a British school, mainly O level students i.e. under 16year olds.

Fairly tall, 36 years old, blonde, big tits (36D) married for 10 years and no kids.

After 10 years of marriage and no kids to occupy me, my mind frequently wanders and although happily married, have some filthy fantasies, some of which I share with my husband, which turns him on.

Teaching 14 and 15 year old boys who have just reached puberty can be a turn on.

I see them undressing my with their eyes, ogling my tits and arse when they think I’m not looking.

I find myself on occasions wearing tighter skirts than normal with stockings and suspender belt.

I know that they can then see the outline through my skirt, the thought of that making their cocks hard and even/ hopefully them thinking of me when they have a wank makes my fanny wet.

I should say it’s a mixed school, but am guessing that most of the girls are teasers, as I was at their age, so the boys might get a squeeze of a tit or a quick finger if they’re lucky.

Last week at lunch break the corridor to the canteen was crowded as I walked down it with boys from my class as well as other classes.

I suddenly felt someones hand on my arse, as I turned my head, one of the boys in my class Andrew went beetroot red. Next to him was another boy from my class David, who was s bit of an extrovert, he blurted out

“Sorry miss, but we think you’re hot!”

Then they pushed their way through the crowd before I could say anything.

During the rest of the afternoon David’s comment kept coming back to me.

Even worse, I started to fantasise what it would be like to fuck these boys.

I started to imagine them standing in front of me, wanking their stiff cocks.

I hoped they had no pubic hair, the thought of their bald pricks and balls was making my fanny wet.

It got to the stage when between classes I went to the staff toilet and fingered myself.

I yanked up my skirt and pulled my knickers to one side, they where fucking soaking. Legs apart I rammed 3 fingers up my twat and fingered myself off, having a great orgasm quickly.

It was one of the days when I had a tighter than usual skirt and stockings.

My husband was at home when I arrived, and as I poured a glass of wine I told him what happened.

To my surprise and shock, he laughed and suggested that I invited them round at the weekend.

As he said that I could see a bulge in his trousers.

“You dirty bastard” I said.

“Are you getting turned on by the though some school boys fucking your wife?”

I could see his bulge getting bigger and knee he had a semi on.

“You’re disgusting” I continued.

“You want to see your wife fucked by some young boys? Looking at your trousers the answer is yes.

But that’s good, because I fingered myself off at school this afternoon just thinking about it!”

I then pulled up my skirt and sat on the kitchen table with my legs spread.

“Look at my knickers, they right up my crack, your wife’s minge is fucking soaking at the thought of some 15 years cock.

Can you imagine watching me sitting on a young stiff prick, sucking on another, urging them on telling them to fuck me like a slut?”

My husband now had his cock out and was stroking it, he was poker stiff.

“I’ll be their slut, I want their pricks in every hole, let them cover me in spunk, at that age they’ll be hard again in 5 minutes, they can treat me like a trampoline and fuck me silly”.

My husband moved toward me and rammed his cock up my dripping snatch.

As he pounded me I kept telling him the disgusting things I wanted them to do to me and the filthy lewd acts that I was going to perform.

We were fucking like animals, my cunt was squelching with the pounding that I was getting and the thoughts of what was going to happen.

“I”ll get a security camera and install it in the corner of the room and link it to my computer, I can then watch you and get it all on film from our bedroom” my husband said.

I came as he said that, cum was spraying out of my fanny as he continued fucking me.

“I’ll put on a show for you, god the thought of you watching me being fucked is driving me wild. I want you to fuck me straight afterwards whilst I’m covered in their spunk, I’ll be your ultimate slut wife.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.