Discovering Diane - Cover

Discovering Diane

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A handsome and wealthy businessman in Dallas meets a beautiful young woman who spent 10 years married to a religious fanatic. After seducing her, he spends eight weeks showing her the exciting part of life. Discovering Diane is ten parts in length.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

It was over an hour before David and Diane left the restaurant. She had used the toy to enjoy one more orgasm before they finished.

“My legs are weak,” she told David as they walked across the street toward his apartment building.

“Before this night is over, you’re going to wonder if you have legs,” he told her.

“What do you have in mind?”

“First, you are going to finish my fashion show. As I recall, you got eight different lingerie sets. I’ve only seen four, so you owe me four more.”

“Oh, good!” Diane replied. “I like the way the first show ended. Maybe this one will end the same way.”

Once back in his apartment, David saw that the white panties and top Diane had modeled were still on the floor by his couch. When Diane went to pick them up, he held her back. “No. Leave them there,” he insisted. “It reminds me of what a good time we had.” Taking her by the hand, David led her back to his bedroom.

“Take the sets I haven’t seen into the bathroom. That will be your dressing room now. I will stretch out on the bed to take in the show.”

Diane picked all of her new lingerie from the bed and skipped into the bathroom, excited to put on another show for David, and hoping for the same reaction and that they would end up having more sex.

David brought two glasses of wine into the bedroom and set them on his nightstand. He opened the top drawer to retrieve a bottle of Viagra, popping one in his mouth before washing it down with wine. As he began taking off his shirt, David knew he was now prepared for a long night.

When Diane appeared from the bathroom, she saw David reclined on the bed wearing only his boxers, leaning against the headboard with a glass of wine in his hand. She walked close to the bed and slowly turned in a circle to let him get the full view.

“Very nice,” David said in a husky voice. “You look good in yellow. Especially yellow that is so transparent.” He held out his hand, motioning for her to come to him. “It looks to me as though your nipples are hard,” he said as he touched one and then the other.

“They’ve been hard for about two hours. How could I be around you and not be aroused?” Diane asked as she looked down to see that his cock was stiffening. “The next set is purple,” she purred. “I think you’ll like it.”

As she slowly walked back to the bathroom, David’s eyes were glued to her behind. “Perfect,” he murmured.

By the time that Diane walked out in her third lingerie set, she could see that his cock was hard and stiff, standing proudly through the fly in his boxers. Nearing him, Diane ran her hands over her breasts. “This bra feels so nice to the girls. What do you think?”

“Very nice,” he replied. “The girls look quite beautiful in everything you’ve shown me so far.”

Diane leaned over, running her nails the length of his stiff cock. “This guy seems to like everything too. Are you going to stroke it for me while I show you the last set?”

“Is that what you’d like?”

“Oh, yes,” she answered in a low voice. “I think it is unbelievably sexy.”

Diane returned to the bathroom, and David’s eyes held her beautiful ass. “I’ve got to have that,” he said.

A few minutes later, Diane strolled back into the bedroom, wearing a set in soft lavender lace. As she walked toward him, David began to slide his hand up and down the shaft of his stiff cock. “Fabulous,” he whispered.

“I can see that you like it,” she said in a small, quiet voice. “Your cock is so hard and beautiful. I can hardly hold back from touching it.”

“Come here,” he told her. When she was standing beside the bed, he unhooked the bra from the front clasp, the cups dropped away from her round, beautiful breasts. David swung around on the bed so that he was facing her and plunged his face between them. His mouth moved hungrily from one nipple to the other, back and forth.

His hands pressed the flesh of her breasts against his face while his stiff cock was pressing against the lace of her panties. David was lost in a moment of frenzy but heard how hard Diane was breathing. He dropped one hand between her legs to feel that her new panties were already drenched with her copious juices.

David stood and carried Diane onto the bed and placed her head on the pillow. He quickly stripped off the lace panties to see how wet they were. Looking back at her gorgeous naked body, David wanted to bring her to orgasm until she was too weak to resist anything he did.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered. When she complied, he stuffed the panties into her mouth. “Now, you can taste your sweet pussy while I play with it.”

Diane’s eyes grew large in surprise, but she bit down on the lacy lavender panties and closed her eyes as he pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy. She moaned when he began moving his fingers and touching her sensitive spot. The flavors of her own fluids were quickly on her tongue as her saliva saturated the fabric.

David wrapped one hand around her breast, squeezing it as he began to finger her more quickly. His fingers jammed into her hard and fast, continually stroking her g-spot. He watched as her body began to respond. Her ass moved up off the sheet while her fingers gripped the cloth beneath them. Her body began to tremble as she was overcome by an orgasm.

Unlike he had done previously, David didn’t stop moving his fingers. He waited only a few seconds for the wave to wash over her before he began the process again.

“David,” she cried out. “I can’t cum again.”

“Yes, you can,” he said in a firm voice. He pulled the panties out of Diane’s mouth and filled it with his cock. “You’re going to cum again, but this time I want to feel it through your mouth.”

She didn’t resist but turned her head to greedily accept his pulsing cock. Diane couldn’t help but groan as she enjoyed the satisfaction of his cock in her mouth and his fingers fucking her drooling pussy.

It took only a few minutes before her body tensed just as it had before. Diane’s muscles trembled, her legs spread wide apart, and she squirted her own cum over David’s hand as her mouth sucked his cock in as deeply as she could take it. When the orgasm had played out, Diane fell back onto the bed like a limp noodle. She was spent.

David pulled his saliva covered cock out of her mouth, rubbing its head around her nipples. “I’m not through with you, little girl,” he told her in a husky voice. “I’m just getting warmed up.”

“Can’t I rest just a little?” she whimpered.

“No,” he answered as he spun her around until she was lying across the bed. “I want that pussy, and I plan to take it now.” David rolled her over so that she was on her tummy, her beautiful ass in front of his eyes. He spread her legs apart so that he could easily see her dripping pussy before he pulled her up on her knees. He could see long drips of creamy clear liquid oozing from her opening as he got on the bed behind her.

Grabbing her hips, David rammed his cock to her core in one swift move. It felt to him like it was sliding through hot silk. But it was tight and extremely wet.

“Oh, David,” she moaned, sounding as if she didn’t have the strength to ever speak.

David took a handful of her silky auburn hair and pulled back on it. “Now you’re in for a hard fucking,” he growled at her as he began to thrust in and out rapidly. He slapped her ass. “Is this good?”

“Yes,” she groaned.

He slapped her ass again. “If it’s good, tell me. I want to hear you talk to me while I’m fucking your sweet pussy!”

“I love it, David,” she cried out. “I just love it. Please don’t stop. Please just fuck me until I die.”

David pulled her hair again, and she cried out. “Yes. Your cock is so big and so hard.”

Again Diane began to tremble. David could feel the walls of her pussy grab his cock like a fist as yet another orgasm overtook her. Diane moaned, dropping her head down on the sheets. The fluids running out of her covered not only David’s cock but his belly and thighs.

With her head down, Diane’s puckered opening was looking straight at David. It was too much for him to resist. While he continued to thrust in and out of her, David covered his thumb with her copious juices and began rubbing it around her anal opening.

After a minute, David heard Diane say, “What are you doing?”

“You know what I’m doing,” he answered, not slowing his pace in the least. “The question is, do you like it?”

“I know it’s naughty,” she whined, “But it feels so good!”

David waited until her next orgasm. When she flooded him with her fluids, he again covered his thumb before he pushed it into her ass to the first knuckle.

“David!” she yelled.

“Trust me, baby,” he said as he pushed his thumb all the way in. “You’re going to love this.”

As he thrust his cock in and out, he moved his finger in the opposite direction. His thumb had been lubricated enough to slide easily. He continued another minute before she made another sound.

“Oh, fuck!” she growled. “I must be the world’s biggest slut. Fuck, David! It’s so good. I’m such a slut!”

“You’re my slut now,” he said without slowing down. “And your beautiful ass is mine.”

Her pussy once again tightened around his cock. She shook, groaned, and dropped flat on the bed.

David looked down to see that his cock had slipped out of her pussy. It was still stiff and covered with her juices. He removed his thumb from her ass and slowly pushed his cock in where his thumb had been. Diane was too weak to make any move to stop him. She could only moan as he continued until he was balls deep in her ass.

Without moving inside her, David put his weight on her back and moved his mouth to her ear. “You have the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen. It was made to be fucked, and that’s what I’m going to do, Diane. I’m going to fuck your ass like I fucked your sweet pussy, and then I’m going to fill it with my seed.”

David began to move, slowly at first. He could tell his cock was well lubricated and shouldn’t cause her too much pain. Her ass was hot and tight. When he pushed in all the way, the feel of the softness of her ass thrilled him. He knew he wouldn’t last long.

Through the fog in his brain, he suddenly heard Diane sobbing. He stopped moving and asked, “What’s wrong, baby?”

“Oh, god, David. I’m just such a whore! I love what you’re doing. I’m just a nasty whore because I don’t want you to stop. Please, David. Don’t stop until you cum.”

David began immediately to pummel her. He was driving his cock in and out of her ass as she cried.

“You like it, don’t you?” he wanted to know.

“Yes, David. I love it. It is so fucking good. I just didn’t know it could be so good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.