Discovering Diane - Cover

Discovering Diane

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A handsome and wealthy businessman in Dallas meets a beautiful young woman who spent 10 years married to a religious fanatic. After seducing her, he spends eight weeks showing her the exciting part of life. Discovering Diane is ten parts in length.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Once they were back in David’s apartment, he went to his bedroom to drop the packages on his bed. Sorting through them, he pulled out two bags and put them in his closet.

“I’m going out to make a drink. I’ll pour you a glass of wine. While I’m doing that, I want you to decide which of your new items you are going to model for me. I’ll be waiting in the living room for my show.”

Getting up on her toes, Diane kissed him. “The show starts in five minutes.”

David fixed himself a drink, poured a glass of wine for Diane, and sat in his favorite leather chair. He sipped his drink and wondered what he was going to see. He wondered just how incredibly sexy Diane was going to look in her new lingerie.

The door to his bedroom opened, and Diane slinked out wearing an all-black set. The panties were tiny with bows at the hips. The bra was also small and clearly showed her stiff nipples. She stood in front of David with her legs apart and hands on her hips. “What do you think?” she asked.

“I think the contrast of the black fabric against you soft white skin and auburn hair is quite extraordinary. You made an excellent selection.”

Diane picked up the wine glass and turned her back to David as she sipped. “How do you like the view from behind?”

“Lovely,” was his one-word answer. “Your ass is a work of art.”

She leaned over slowly to set her glass down, but more so to give him an extended view of her backside. Turning back, she asked, “Do you have any color you’d like to see next?”

“Did you get anything in green?”

“I did,” she smiled. “Green is coming right up.” She turned and walked toward his bedroom, knowing that his eyes were glued to her ass.

“It’s not the only thing coming right up?” he muttered as he pressed his hand against his stiff cock in his trousers.

When Diane came out the second time, David’s mouth gaped. The set she was wearing was, in fact, green, but it was almost transparent. The bra cups clearly displayed her nipples. When she turned, it appeared to David that her behind was covered in a green haze rather than fabric. “The color is excellent with your skin and hair, baby. You look good enough to eat,” he told her.

Diane turned and took another slow motion to pick up her glass. When she turned back, his erection was plainly visible. “Good,” she thought and smiled. “Do you like the panties?” Diane asked. “These straps kinda go up high on my hips. I feel like it’s a bit of an arrow pointing right here,” she said as she touched herself between her legs.

“It really points the way to my heart’s desire,” David chuckled with his eyes glued to the fabric covering her sex. “You couldn’t wear those with that bush you had yesterday.”

Diane grinned, her thoughts on the lump in his pants. “I’ll pick the next color,” she said as she walked back to the bedroom.

The next set she wore was navy blue. The panties covered everything, but the color looked terrific on her. She didn’t need anything to push up her breasts, but this bra made her look like she had six inches of cleavage.

“I think you’ll like the next one,” Diane said as he made her third trip back to change.

The fourth pair of panties was bright white lace. “Marsha told me these are called ‘cheeky’ panties. She also told me that I could wear this little top rather than a bra.” Diane put her hands under the crop top to grasp her breasts. “I like it. Do you?” She turned slowly to let David see the back.

When she turned back, David had leaned back in his chair and was stroking his stiff cock. “Yeah, I like it.”

Diane stood frozen in front of him, still holding her breasts. Her eyes were fixed on his cock as his hand slid up and down it.

“You like watching me do this?” he asked.

“Yes,” she whispered. Diane suddenly felt like what David was doing was the most erotic thing she’d ever seen. He was stone hard because he had been looking at her, and now he was compelled to touch himself. Without giving her actions a second of thought, Diane slipped her hand inside the lacy white panties until she could feel her own wetness.

For a full minute, the two of them watched the other masturbate until finally, David said, “Take the panties off.”

She followed his instructions but continued to rub herself as she watched him stroke his cock.

“Come over here and do this for me,” he ordered.

Diane didn’t hesitate. She took the two steps to him, leaned over, and took his stiff cock in her hand. Her hand moved up and down on his hard pole, making her almost giddy with excitement. His cock felt so good in her hand. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted it in her pussy. Diane just wanted it so badly she could hardly breathe.

“Ride me,” David ordered, holding out his hands to help her climb on top of him. The chair was so large, Diane had no trouble putting her knees to either side of his thighs and lowering her wet pussy on his staff. She took the head inside her opening and stopped.

“Your pussy is on fire!” David said. As he slipped quickly inside her, he said, “I can’t believe how fucking wet you are!”

Diane’s head was back and her mouth open as she marveled at the feeling of being stretched and filled by his member. “Oh yes, David,” she cried out. “Please don’t ever stop.”

“You want me to fuck you till you can’t walk?”

“Yes,” she mumbled.

“Say it!” he demanded.

Diane was ostensibly in another world. Her brain seemed to be disengaged and not understanding his words. She was in a hedonistic nirvana, basking in the thrill of his thick cock.

David grabbed her face in one hand, holding it until her eyes seemed to focus on him. “Tell me what you want, Diane. Say it!”

She began moving up and down on his shaft. “I want you to fuck me, David. Fuck me until I can’t walk. Take me, baby. Make me your personal whore. That’s what I want.”

He slapped her bottom. “Move your ass, Diane. Show me how much you want my cock. Take it deep and hard!”

She moved faster and began groaning. Her moans turned into a whimpering sound as she began sliding back and forth on his cock and grinding her clit on his wet skin. “Yes! Yes!” she shouted.

In a matter of seconds, she had run David up to his limit. As she was about to reach her own orgasm, he tried to stop her.

“No, David,” she cried. “Cum inside me! I want it. Cum inside me!”

David didn’t want to, but he had no choice. Diane had him pinned down, and she wasn’t about to stop. As she cried out in her own orgasm, her vaginal walls squeezed his throbbing cock until he released a cascade of hot semen inside her. He made a sound like a wild animal as his cock filled her again and again.

Diane collapsed on his chest, her face on his shoulder. “Thank you, David,” she said in a raspy voice. “That’s what I wanted. It was incredible.”

“I suppose you’re going to want it again,” he said with a grin.

“Maybe you haven’t noticed,” she whispered in his ear. “But you’re still hard. I can start any time I want. Am I going to have to beg?” she laughed.

“Probably not,” he replied as he ran his hands over the soft flesh of her ass. “I guess this is the intermission in the modeling show.”

“Did you like the way I looked in the things you bought me?”

“I think I showed you just how much I appreciated how you looked,” he told her. “I hope you looked in a mirror and saw how good you looked in something other than white cotton.”

“I’m just surprised you wanted to buy me panties. I thought you would prefer me without any,” Diane giggled.

“That would be my preference,” he admitted. “But there are times when undergarments are necessary. And when those times come along, you’ll have something to wear that matches your beauty and sensuality.”

“For the first time in my life, I feel beautiful, David. I don’t know that I have anything sensual yet, but I’ll work on it.”

He swatted her butt again. “Remind me to get a recording of you going down on me. You watch that, and it will remove any doubt about you having a lack of sensuality.”

“Oh, that would be fun,” Diane said as she sat up, pressing his cock deeply into her pussy. “Oh my,” she gushed. “I almost forgot you were in there.”

“Are you saying my cock is so small you can’t feel it?”

“Oh no, never,” She laughed. “I doubt I could take anything larger than you. I think it’s beautiful and quite wonderful. I’d be happy to ride you all day.”

“You do appear to have a deep affection for all things sexual.”

“But I didn’t know it until I met you. You’ve opened a new world for me, and I want to learn much more.”

“And you want me to teach you?” he asked.

“I’m hoping you will,” she said in a small childlike voice. “Is there a lot more in David’s textbook?”

“Sweet thing,” he said with a smile. “We haven’t scratched the surface. It will take six weeks for you to graduate from my class. I’ll confess that you’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time.”

“I think I’ve become addicted,” she admitted with a blush. “Since meeting you, it’s just all I’ve thought about. Now that you’ve given me those toys, I may just become one continual orgasm.”

“Speaking of gifts, I have a few more for you in the bedroom.”

“Did you buy something besides the toys while I was trying on lingerie?”

“If you’ll get up, I’ll show you.”

Diane frowned, but slowly pulled herself off of David’s cock. As soon as it was out, she dropped down on her knees and took it in her mouth, moaning with pleasure at the taste it offered. “We taste good together,” she said with a grin. “I like you cumming inside me.”

David stood and helped her up. Taking her hand, he led her back to his bedroom. “Stand right here,” David instructed her. Opening his closet door, he brought out a large shopping bag. “This is what I want you to wear to dinner,” David said, holding up a solid white sundress.

“David, it’s so pretty,” she gasped. “I’ve never had anything like it.”

“Put it on,” he said. “I want to see if I got the size right.”

Diane pulled it over her head, finding that it fit her body perfectly. Looking in the full-length mirror on the back of his closet door, she admired herself. The dress had a ‘v’ neck that exposed about a third of her generous breasts. Small straps went over her shoulders to hold it up.

“You look like a goddess,” David said truthfully.

“It’s beautiful, David. Thank you.”

“Now try this other one,” he said, handing her a second sundress.

Diane quickly pulled off the first, slipping into the second before turning to see herself in the mirror. This dress was blue with white horizontal stripes. This one exposed more breast than the first.

“Do you like it?” David asked.

“I love it, David. How did you know the size to get?”

“Let’s just say I have a good eye for such things.”

Still looking in the mirror, Diane said, “It’s so beautiful, but don’t you think it exposes a lot of breasts?”

“It absolutely does,” he said with an evil grin. “You should be exposing those beautiful breasts. When you’re standing by me, I want every man seeing us to hate me because I have such a beautiful women with the best tits in the house.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.