Discovering Diane - Cover

Discovering Diane

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A handsome and wealthy businessman in Dallas meets a beautiful young woman who spent 10 years married to a religious fanatic. After seducing her, he spends eight weeks showing her the exciting part of life. Discovering Diane is ten parts in length.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Looking at his bedside clock, David saw it was nearly midnight. “Why don’t we get under the covers and take a little nap before we start again?”

“Don’t you think I should go home?”

“Why? Is someone there waiting for you?” he asked.

“No. Of course not,” Diane sputtered. “Are you expecting me to spend the night with you?”

“I am,” he grinned. “You’re a big girl now. You can stay where you want.”

Looking at David with big eyes, she asked, “Are you planning to ... you know ... fuck me again?”

“That would be my plan,” he said and smiled.

Blushing, Diane replied, “Your plan will be my pleasure.”

Getting up, David pulled Diane off the bed. “Let’s pull the covers back and get between the sheets.” He let Diane get in first, admiring the perfection of her pale skin and perfectly shaped body against the contrast of his chocolate-brown sheets.

David slipped in next to her, pulling the sheets up to almost cover her breasts. Then leaning over, he began to softly kiss her lips. As they kissed, his hand found her breast. David’s mouth soon found the nipple and began to tease it with licks and small bites. When he felt her breathing heavily again, he reached between her thighs and found her sex was sopping wet. His fingers started to work in and out of her wetness, while his mouth continued to nibble on her breasts.

Before long, Diane was gasping for breath while she cried out. “I’m cumming again, David. Oh, god!”

Her body shook as the vaginal walls clenched around his invading fingers. Diane’s body had never experienced so much pleasure. She was tired to the point of exhaustion but still felt like she wanted more.

David rolled Diane onto her side, cuddling against her back. “Now close your eyes and get some rest. We can go again as soon as you want.”

She could feel his manhood pressed against her butt. Diane wanted to touch it but didn’t have the strength. She closed her eyes, and was quickly asleep.

A few minutes past three o’clock, David woke from a sweet dream. However, when he opened his eyes, David found it wasn’t a dream. He looked down to see Diane’s mouth filled with his cock. She was softly moaning as her head moved up and down on his shaft.

“Couldn’t sleep?” he asked.

Diane looked up with an embarrassed look on her face. “I’m sorry, David. But I woke up and it was hard. It was standing up, and it seemed to be calling to me. I just needed to feel you in my mouth again.”

“No need to apologize,” he told her. “It feels wonderful. You’ve learned how to do it very quickly.”

She had a firm grip on his cock with her hand. “I guess I’m just a slut,” Diane said softly as she looked admiringly as his stiff rod. “It feels so good in my mouth. I think I could make myself cum just sucking you off.”

“I’ll bet I can help with that,” David said as he pulled her closer to him and slipped two fingers inside her still dripping wet pussy.

“Oh,” she hissed. “Your fingers are magic. Now I know I’m gonna cum.” Diane quickly took his cock back in her mouth, working it harder and faster than before. She began to thrust her hips against the movements of his finger, and her groans of pleasure got louder. As she predicted, Diane came twice, with back to back orgasms, covering his hand with her fluids. Her body shaking, she begged, “Please cum for me, David. I want to taste you.”

He was ready and spurted a torrent of semen into her waiting mouth. This time his cock slipped out of her mouth and he covered her cheeks with long streaks of hot, white cum. To his surprise, the fluid on her face seemed to excite her as she quickly wiped it up and put it into her mouth, gasping as she sucked her fingers.

David pulled her up until her face was beside his. “I think you like that.”

“I do. I really do. I could do that all day long and not get tired of it.”

She kissed his chin, and David could smell his semen on her breath. As she lay there close to him, he could feel her heartbeat. His hands softly roamed over her silky, pale skin until he could tell that she had once again gone to sleep. David smiled, closed his eyes, and followed suit.

It was nearly 10:00 on Saturday morning when Diane woke. Looking around, she could see the room was empty. “David?” she called out.

“I’m in the kitchen,” she heard him say. “Put on that shirt I left on the bed and join me.”

As she reached for the shirt, Diane was struck with the fact that she’d slept naked all night. Never in her life had she done that. “I’ll do it again,” she said to herself with a smile.

After looking in the bathroom mirror and attempting to tidy her hair, Diane walked into the kitchen as she was rolling up the sleeves of the shirt he had left for her. “Good morning,” she said softly as she put her arms around his middle and pressed her face against his chest.

“Did you sleep well?”

“I slept quite well,” she said, looking up at him. “But I had this dream that I gave you a blow job.”

“Yeah, I know,” he smiled. “I had the same dream.”

“Are we just going to fuck all day?”

“You know, for someone who had never used the word ‘fuck,’ you’ve certainly mastered it very quickly.”

“I find it a very liberating word,” she responded. “And it perfectly describes what we were doing. There’s a big difference in fucking and making love or having sex for a purpose. Fucking is fun, and I want to do a lot more of it.”

“I’ll be most happy to assist you in that endeavor,” David laughed. “But there are a few things that need to happen today.”

“Things other than fucking?”

“We will be doing some things other than fucking, but they are things you will enjoy,” he assured her.

“Like what?” Diane asked.

David patted her bottom and turned back to the stove. “First, I’m going to feed you. I’m preparing an omelet with cheese and sausage. Do you drink coffee?”

“I love coffee.”

Pointing over her shoulder, David said, “The coffee maker is right there. The mugs are in the cabinet above it. The coffee pods are right beside it. Pick the one you like and make it. It’s ready to go right now.”

As she was making the coffee, Diane giggled, “What happens after you feed me? I hope it has something to do with sex.”

“It might lead to it,” David replied as he walked to her. Putting his hand between her legs, he took her auburn bush in his hand and pulled against it. “If you are planning on staying with me for more sex, this bush must come off.”

“How is that going to happen?”

“I’ll take care of it for you,” David said as he tugged on it once again and kissed her cheek.

Diane had a shiver run through her as she thought about this sexy man removing her pubic hair. She felt her body flush, and the hair stood up on her arms. She was almost too excited to eat, but David had prepared a lovely breakfast. While eating, her mind was between her legs, wondering what he would do to her.

It seemed to Diane that breakfast took forever, but finally, the dishes were put away, and the kitchen cleaned to his satisfaction. David took her hand and led her back to his bedroom.

“Stay right here,” he ordered, leaving her standing beside the bed. In a few minutes, he was back carrying a towel and what looked to Diane like electric clippers. “Take the shirt off,” he told her and spread this towel out on the sheets.”

When the towel was down, he told her to lie on her back in the middle of the cloth. “That’s lovely,” he said with a smile. “Now spread your legs out wide for me. I don’t want to cut anything but hair.”

For the first time since Diane came into his apartment, she was embarrassed. It was bright in the room, and she was exposing her sex to him. When she hesitated, David took her feet in his hands and moved them apart.

Looking down at her, he said, “It’s almost a shame to cut this beautiful bush of red hair, but it has to come off.” Positioning himself between her knees, David ran a comb through her patch of hair and felt Diane shiver. “Does that feel good?”

“Everything you do to me feels good,” she said in a husky voice. “Maybe you should fuck me first.”

Putting the comb down, David chuckled. “We’ll get to that soon enough. Now be still.”

Diane heard the hum of the electric clippers in his hand. “What kind of machine is that? She asked.

“It’s a beard trimmer, so it’s perfect for this job. From time to time, I’ve had a mustache or even a beard. I also use it to trim my own pubic hair. I don’t think a woman would like hair in the mouth any more than I do.”

She felt David run the clippers around the edges of her bush and could feel the hair being cut away. She began to wonder what it would look like when he was finished.

It took David almost five minutes to cut the hair away to his satisfaction. “As I suspected,” David said as he admired his work. “Your pussy is as sexy as the rest of you.” After brushing away all of her loose hair onto the towel, he leaned down and kissed her now bare pussy lips. “Sweet.”

Turning the clippers back on, David touched the barrel of the machine where he had just kissed. “Like that?”

The small vibration when right through Diane’s exposed sex and touched her clit. “Oh my,” she gasped. “I’ll give you just fifteen minutes to stop that.”

“That’s what I thought,” he said before turning the clippers off and pulling the hair covered towel out from under her. “We’re gonna have to get you some toys.”

“What kind of toys?”

“The kind you use to play with this beautiful pussy. I can’t be with you every night. It seems to me you now know how powerful and enjoyable an orgasm can be. I’m willing to bet that you are going to want to feel that joy every day from now on.”

“Where do you get those kinds of toys?”

“I’m not surprised you don’t know. But the good news for you is I know where the toy stores are, and I plan to take you to one today right after we make our first stop.”

“What’s our first stop?”

“As soon as we’re finished here, we’ll take a trip to the North Park Mall.”

“Aren’t we finished?”

“Not quite,” David said as he held out his hand to help her up. “Now, come with me into the bathroom for the next step.”

Stepping into the bathroom, Diane immediately stood in front of a mirror to assess what had happened. After studying her new looks for a minute, she said to David, “It’s a pretty sleek look. I think I like it.”

“You’ll like it better after we’re finished,” he replied as he began taking off his clothes. When Diane looked at him in surprise, he smiled. “The next step is done in the shower.”

Once the water temperature met his expectations, he pulled Diane into the extra-large shower. After getting both of them completely wet, David had Diane stand on the built-in seat. Before she could ask what he was doing, David covered her sex in shaving foam and took out a razor. He looked up with a smile. “And now we’re going to make you as soft as a baby’s butt.” He lovingly ran his hand over her mound before he touched the blade to her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.