On the Beach - Cover

On the Beach

by INtrinSicliValud

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Erotica Sex Story: Insatiable, a middle-aged married woman likes to play with younger men. And her husband likes to watch. In this short tale, a loving stag and his hungry vixen enjoy a beach vacation. Another experimental stroke story so don’t expect much character development.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

As I peel myself from the sweat-covered cluster of hard, tanned flesh, one of the snoring trio stirs atop the crinkled sheets and crumpled flat pillows. Early morning sunlight is already shining through the swaying curtains across the open balcony door as I yawn and stretch my battered frame. My lips smack as I swallow and look around, trying to remember what happened. Creaks issue from the well-worn bed in the middle of the cheap beach motel room creaks. The sound of the surf smashing into the broad sandy beach and the squawking of seagulls has replaced the thumping dance music of the night before.

When his long and very talented fingers latch onto my thigh, I turn to the sleepy-eyed youth. With a smile, I lift his hand away. As he leers at me, I know what he wants, but after last night, my insides ache.

“Please...” Such a gorgeous hunk; his pretty eyes gleaming in the filtered sunlight as he licks his lips and scratches along his muscled flank.

His begging is so delightful. I love these guys ... Well, not just him and his companions, but all the young ones. They are just so damned cute, so damned horny and as I glance downwards, almost always ready for me. With his fingers gripping the base of his shaft, it wavers, solid and throbbing once more in the dappled sunshine.

“No, baby. I’ve got to get back to my husband.” Just then, the same mottled beams of light catch my wedding rings and they glint to emphasize the point.

“Please, just once more.”

As I sigh, I shift around and a grin appears on his face. After all three of them, I just can’t fuck anymore. But his cock is so pretty; its tight crimson skin gleaming in his hand.

“Okay baby. I will take care of you. Lie back now.”

When I lean forward and take him between my lips, his groaning starts right away. After all, I am pretty good at this. While I slide him into my throat, he sweeps my hair back so I can stare into his fluttering blue eyes. He is so adorable; his white teeth clenched and jaw twitching. As the muscles all across his torso ripple, I add my racing hand and he thrusts upwards.

“Oh my God! Oh my god! Oh, fuck!”

Boys, so cute. As his long flesh spasms, I wish I could fuck him once more. He won’t last long and when the first splash of the morning fills my stomach, he twists under me, sighing with relief. His eyes twinkle as the familiar salty thickness fills me once more.

After draining him, he collapses, huffing, to the sheets and watches me search for my rolled up panties in one corner and my crumpled dress out on the balcony. Once I find and slip on my heels, I sweep my gaze once more over the human wreckage I leave splayed across the mattress in my wake. Amidst the wrinkled sheets, beams of sunlight slant over their muscular, tanned frames, glittering with tiny beads of sweat.

Such good boys.

Still panting, he manages a half wave as I open the hotel room door. Though my tattered pussy still yearns, I flash a quick smile at him before disappearing down the hall.

As I check my phone, I see the reply from Scott, my husband, earlier this morning. Like way earlier. With a grin, I type I will meet him for breakfast. Only filled with thick cum, my stomach rumbles. Fucking always makes me hungry, and last night ... Wow, did I ride those poor little boys hard. Well, not little. I chuckle. It had been a while.

After crossing the road and entering our hotel, I stagger into the near empty restaurant. Scott is at the far side, seated at a table with a view of the ocean. In the sunshine slanting through the blinds, he takes my breath away. I love him so much. He is my rock.

When I approach, Scott flashes his brilliant smile. Whether it’s after a single night or after a week from him, my husband is always so happy to see me come back to him, safe and satisfied. And even as I lean down, his eyes glow as he opens his lips for me. By now, he no longer winces at the taste of another man’s cum in my mouth, and his eyes twinkle. And he whimpers as I seek his playful tongue while I lower myself next to him in the booth.

After we order, he swallows and looks over at me. As I replace my lipstick and check my hair, he gulps.

“Was he ... Uh, did he...?”

After closing my compact and putting my brush away, I turn to him and grin. As he waits for me to tell him about my latest adventure, he is sipping his water and staring at me. He has such beautiful green eyes.

“Yes, baby. They all fucked me all night long, baby.” With a quick glance, I catch the surge in his shorts. He loves that I play. And I love that he loves that I play.

“All?” Scott trembles so much the ice clinks in the glass as he tries to sip.

“Yes. He had friends. Very large, muscular friends. You know...”

“How you like them...” he adds with a tight grin.

Our food arrives just then, and, having worked up a serious appetite, I dig into the meal. Scott eats as well, his eyes on me.

As usual during my “hunting trips,” that’s what Scott calls them, once we arrived in town, I readied for a night of dancing—and more than dancing, as my husband looked on. That always turns me on, him watching me dress as he shifts in his chair. And there is something so very enticing about seeking a younger man ... Fuck, I am almost forty years old already!

Anyway, this is one of my favorite places to play; the college boys plus the beach make it a personal wonderland. After the silken blood red minidress swung out from my hips as I twirled for him, we had headed out to find some playthings for me. With a quick peck on Scott’s cheek so I wouldn’t smear my lipstick, I sashayed right out onto the first of several dance floors. And, as the evening wore on, the loud music, sultry night air, and hotter mass of writhing bodies around me added to the effects of wondrous fruity drinks. Soon several muscular hunks were grinding against me as I moaned and ran my hands up under their shirts.

It wasn’t long before their hands returned the favor, running their rough groping fingers up into my loose dress as we danced. My moves put their little college “dates’ to shame. Let’s face it, after all these years, I have moves that most have only seen in movies. And I used all those moves last night, losing sight of my husband in the writhing mass of sweat-coated flesh before leaving with one guy.

And he wasn’t even the youth I sucked off this morning, but one of the other two—I think. He made a phone call, and I found myself in a hotel room, naked, on my knees on the bed, and surrounded by three horny young studs. Which can only be topped by having four or more such hunks. But it was my first night in town and I didn’t wish to overdo it.

So now, as I sit here, eating breakfast with my husband, my insides are still spasming and sending shocks across me. Both from memories and the work those pretty studs did to me. Whenever Scott notices, he quivers as well; he craves details, but I grin at him.

“Baby, you want me to take care of that for you?” I ask as I point to his hard-on with my fork.

Now, years ago, he would have been wide-eyed and looking around while asking “here?” but he just nods. After I put down my silverware and wipe my mouth, I lean down and unzip my poor husband. When his rod lurches into the dim light, I grin. My sister was right, I chose well. Smooth, thick, and curved just right—his cock is magnificent. And as I sweep my tongue up and down his tight, pulsing flesh, Scott’s shuddering cries make my heart sing. A snarling growl rips from him as he thrust upwards when I drop my lips over him.

Rather than throat him like my lover boy, I suckle, using my hands to work his shaft and waiting until that first erratic muscular contraction that I adore so much begins. When my husband groans and twists his torso, I know he’s going to fill me once more. But as each hot, salty jet spurts into my mouth, I don’t swallow and let my cheeks puff out with his load.

When he is done, I suck the very tip to drain the last of his essence from deep in his balls before putting him away and sitting up. He is so adorable as he stares at me, open-mouthed and wide-eyed, while I dribble his cum into a glass. As servers and customers wander past, I sip his jizz along with my meal. A free protein shake. It’s healthy and his is the second of my morning ... So far.

“I need a shower, baby.”

He nods and we head up to the room. After the hot spray pounds against my tired muscles while my fingers knead deep into my aching flesh, I ready for the beach. A wolf whistle slides from my grinning husband when I step from the bathroom in a tiny white bikini. Really, it’s three microscopic triangles that we both know will disappear once I enter the ocean or even sweat. He gulps as I snatch a new fresh tie to place my dark hair in a high ponytail. The boys liked that last night—it made for a convenient handle, but I couldn’t find that one amidst the sheets this morning.

“Do you want to come along and watch, baby?”

After licking his lips, he nods and grabs an extra towel before following me from our room. There is no point in wearing a coverup; this is day one of the hunt. Though the rising music from the pool calls to me, I veer off and make my way through the crowds towards the beach. As I lean on my husband, eyes follow me—hungry eyes.

“They want to fuck me, baby. All of them.” My lips slide along the soft skin of his tense neck.

All Scott does is nod as we continue down the sunlit sidewalk towards the sound of the surf.

“And I’m going to let them, baby.” My hand slides into his trunks to wrap my fingers around his hardening flesh.

“I know.”

“Do you love me, baby?” My teeth nibble on his ear.

“Oh my.” My lips tremble along my husband’s neck just as he nods.

Scott goes tense. He knows I have found somebody worthy. With a low moan, I squeeze his pulsing shaft as I smile at a pair of ripped guys in long loose shorts and tank tops with college logos.

Perfect. As my husband whimpers in my grip, they grin back; everything inside me flutters. Both are basketball player types, tall, slender yet muscled, their dark skin gleaming under the sun. And as we wait for the light to change, their eyes roam over me. While I suck on my husband’s neck, I reach up and flick one breast free of my ridiculously tiny top for them to admire. Rock-hard and throbbing, my nipple aches under their widening grins.

“Oh, baby, I think I found my first toys of the morning,” I wasn’t whispering; they lick their lips and smile at me. After another stroke along Scott’s swelling mast, I pull my hand out and wink at them.

When the crosswalk light changes, I tuck my boob inside the miniscule white triangle and follow both towering hunks out onto the already heating sand. As the rolling surf chases seabirds and the sun beats down on us, we trudge across the broad sandy beach. A warm breeze blows my ponytail along my back and the granules are hot between my toes as my husband shakes on my arm.

Once they find a perfect spot beyond the high-water mark, both guys begin to place their towels. With a gasp, they jerk in surprise when I leave Scott behind, walk to them, and lay mine down in the narrow space between their towels.

“Living dangerous, lady?” one says as they both strip off their long tank tops.

Air catches in my throat at the twin dark Adonis; their chest muscles and perfect flat abs gleaming under the sun. After I glance at both pairs of shorts, they chuckle. Now uncovered, both have growing tents. Good-sized tents. And they lurch upwards when I hand the talker, the basalt one, my suntan lotion and smile. I love that, lurching masses—all for me. Such good boys.

“Yes,” I reply as I chew on my lower lip. His eyes are as hungry as I feel.

But he ups my ante, and pours some onto the open palms of the other guy, mahogany and leaner, standing behind me. A tremor shoots through my frame in their shadow. Oh, such fun. The basalt tower of glistening muscles nods. A moan rips from my lips when all four hands land on me at once. It’s followed by low groans as heat and electric jolts flash from their rough, long fingers, smearing the warm oil into my swaying frame.

As my head rolls back onto the mahogany god behind me, I flash a quick glance beyond the ebon arms working my front. As he sucks in air ever quicker, Scott’s eyes are on me. He is so horny. I bite down on my lower lip as I wink at him. He grins. And I am so fucking horny. Again.

My gaze flashes to the sky when hands drive under my bikini. The large man is deep in my dangling tiny top, cupping, bouncing my rubbery stems with his palm while his friend’s long fingers are digging deep into my ass cheeks. So warm. So powerful. God, I love this.

“Yes...” is all I get out before my words are devoured by moans. Fuck me! Use me! No, don’t fuck me. Not yet. But use me. As I rock under their coarse groping, my hands clasp the solid biceps of the darker man as they drive me higher and higher.

“Baby ... I’m gonna come big, baby...”

While I was talking to my husband, the larger man laughs. Then his digits plunge into the front of my bikini while his buddy’s index finger pierces my asshole. After lurching forward when the long finger goes deep, I slap against the tall god just as his fingers curl up inside me and his thumb finds my angry nib.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, god!”

My eyes go wide and I slam my open mouth into his chest as his huge hand pumps me in time with his friend’s stroking digit in my ass. Adding to my arousal, both trapped swelling cocks are tight against me as the boys send me screaming off the sharp edge of madness.

“Oh, fuuugghhh,” is all I can manage as I tumble, shuddering and squirming, between them.

As I whimper, shuddering, in their embrace, they lower me to my towel before lying down with wide grins on either side. If anyone is watching, I don’t care ... Except for Scott. I love it when he watches. I slide my hands into their shorts and groan. Lengthy, thick and ... Oh, so many winding ridges, all pumping with blood for me. So warm, so soft, yet hard. Amazing. When my fingers curl and start long, twisting strokes, the plaintive groans begin. As they harden for me, I lick my lips and roll my head to look over the basalt god at my husband.

“Baby, I want these cocks.”

“I can tell,” my husband replies from his shady chair.

“So can we, lady.” The tall one says before groaning as I roll my palm over his solid knob, smearing his first juices on my hand.

Soon, music starts down the beach and voices pass by. The sun warms my bare tits, my top having fallen to the sand amidst the tussling. Nobody complains, least of all me, when one outstretched hand from each guy settles on my chest. There, my tits are covered again. A chuckle escapes me to be replaced by a long whimper as I arch under their pinching, tugging fingers.

“Baby, I need to get fucked something awful.”

Scott laughs. “You always need to get fucked something awful.”

It’s true. He knew I had an unusually high libido, even as we dated. I only agreed to marry if he allowed me to wander, with or without him. And I was as shocked as my sister when he assented, so long as I would always come home to him—eventually.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.