Experimenting on Sister - Cover

Experimenting on Sister

by HppyHrryHrdn

Copyright© 2021 by HppyHrryHrdn

Incest Sex Story: A brother is tired of his overly smart but helpless sister. With their parents gone on a trip he discovers her new capabilities. He experiments on her to find out how her brain and body truly interact.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

“James please come down here. Your father and I need to talk to you.” Jane called from the kitchen.

“Yeah, Mom what do you want?” James asked as he walked toward the well-lit kitchen. He hadn’t been caught doing anything lately that his parents could disapprove of, as far as he knew. His 190 IQ meant that even with less than a half-ass effort on his part he was a straight-A student. He had managed to keep his drag racing under the police radar. His parents didn’t even know he had converted the old Fiero into a rocket. He had put a blueprint balanced short block V-8 where the small 4 cylinder had been. And there was no way of them knowing his girlfriend gave him his first blowjob two nights earlier.

His mother was standing next to his father, Ian. They were at the other end of the table going over some maps spread out on the table. His mom though in her early forties had kept herself in shape. She had to for the excursions. She and his father went on from time to time for the university. His father was naturally athletic and while he worked out, it was so he could keep their insurance cost down. Their university’s insurance rates were based on an annual physical. He was determined to keep their family rate low. Plus, he thought being out of shape was a sign of slovenliness and a weak mind. And, he wouldn’t have that.

“We have to go to the Amazon for a month or two. It all depends on how fast we manage to find a particular monkey. It is a carrier of a particularly nasty virus we need to retrieve. It looks like it is from the same genome and has the same DNA replication patterns as Ebola. So we are being sent to retrieve a quantitative sample of the virus from its preferred genus host.” His father said in a straight tone expecting his son to understand everything he said.

“And what does this foray into the jungles of the Amazon have to do with me?” James questioned, looking back and forth between his parents. His parent’s trip to the Amazon would last a couple of months. It meant he could bring his girlfriend over and with a little luck lose his virginity in the comforts of his own bed. Because there was no way he’d be able to screw his girlfriend in his little car.

“You know, normally, we’d bring someone in to care for your sister. Especially, when we’re going to be gone for a month. But seeing as you’ve attained the requisite age to drive a car. We have decided you will be the one to care for her.” Ian said. “Your Mother made arrangements with your school for you to get your assignments via email. It’ll be turned in the same way. Your soccer season is over. So all you’ll miss is conditioning training for next season.”

“And that will not be an issue. You’ll be required to replace me on her therapeutic calisthenics.” Jane added. James really wished his mother would speak normally. All she had to say was, “you have to go on the five-mile runs with Patty every other day. And, help her with her weight training at the gym on the other days.” It was this strict routine of exercise, which kept his mother’s body looking like someone half her age. IN addition to keeping his sister looking fucking hot. Though, she didn’t notice or care.

“For the duration, that we’re out of the country. You’re not to have anyone else come over or go out leaving Patty.” Ian instructed. “The neighbors will look in from time to time on your situation.”

“Well, fucking great.” James thought to himself. Living on faculty row at the college, meant his parent’s version of looking in on his situation would ensue. Which actually meant campus busy-bodies and rent-a-cops would make sure his parent’s wishes were fulfilled. Any foreign vehicle near the house would have people knocking at the door. “How am I supposed to have any type of social life if Patty has to go anywhere I go? Plus, I’m not allowed to have anyone come over to the house? What am I hardened criminal that needs solitary confinement?”

His sister Patty was two years older than James. She was a beautiful, brown-haired green-eyed girl. She was very fit due to her regimented exercise schedule, which she used to help concentrate her thoughts. Her long legs were honed into shape by her runs. But her perky upturned ‘A’ cup breasts were God-given and jiggled seductively as she ran. At the age of one, she could put together sentences. But by the end of her first eighteen months on earth, she no longer could put together coherent sentences. When she had begun to talk her mind had sped up. It had kept speeding up. By the time she was eighteen months old, it was in overdrive.

It was like her baby brain was just waiting for her to become a toddler. Her mental capacity could keep up for while with her revved-up thoughts. But they redlined one day, throwing a proverbial mental rod. So instead of a stream of coherent words coming from her lips, a bunch of garbled words would come out, anytime Patty tried to say anything. When her parents listened to her, closely, it was apparent Patty was getting up to ten different thoughts intermixed. They figured the aphasia would go away. They knew it was not completely uncommon for highly intelligent children to have aphasia occur for a few days as new neural pathways form. Patty’s problem continued to get worst. Soon, it was to the point they couldn’t tell what the child was trying to communicate.

Over time, it was determined that Patty’s problem was as many as one hundred different thoughts were trying to be expressed at the same time. So it wasn’t that she had thrown a mental rod, it was the transmission that couldn’t handle the torque. Her mind had so many thoughts at once, she couldn’t even manage fine motor skills most of the time. And, while she couldn’t talk, she understood every word spoken to her. She could read and understand most books by the age of four. Lacking fine motor skills, she had to use electronic books with a single button press to turn pages. By the age of eleven, she had gone through most of the books in the library of congress. She needed little sleep and could read up to ten books at once. Her parents thought she was just looking at the pages, enjoying the flashes of the pages changing every second. They had no idea she was actually comprehending what was on the page. And while she could read most anything, it’d take days to spell even one word. It was due to the spelling of a word would come and go, long before she could make a pencil form the letter, or finger press a button on a keyboard.

Her parents had to go to great lengths for Patty, just so she’d be able to feed herself. For an hour before eating Patty would have to sit in a sensory deprivation room. When she was in the room it had no light and no sound with minimal ventilation moving air, her skin might feel. Patty could limit her thoughts enough in this condition. Once her thoughts were calmed, a set of special headphones with white noise and special glasses would be put on her. The glasses had blinders on the top and bottom as well as the sides could be put on her. The glasses and headphones limited the physical stimuli to the point where she could concentrate enough to eat on her own. What her parents did not know was, she was calculating the equation of the white noise’s random generator. It helped her concentrate on moving her utensils to her mouth.

Not until Patty was twelve did they develop a method of testing her intelligence. Her parents who had thought they had failed, by having a mentally handicapped daughter were surprised by what the IQ test showed. Every time Patty took the test, they couldn’t get an accurate reading of her intelligence. She never got questions wrong. The harder the questions, the faster she seemed to be able to answer them. It allowed her mind to work on the problem, thus freeing muscles to be an afterthought for moving to the answer button. Finally, the testers gave up trying to find questions they thought she’d get wrong.

The military came in under the guise of National Security to spirit Patty away. They took less than a week before coming in and taking her from her parents and James. The IQ test being incapable and insufficient in measuring her intelligence was said to be a national security risk. While in their care the military had an IUD put into the pretty young girl. That way, if by chance she was molested, while under their protection, the proof wouldn’t be in the form of a baby. For four years the military tried extracting usable intelligence and encryption codes from her. But the extremely slow pace at which she could communicate was a problem. She solved equations or deciphered phrases from encrypted messages, quickly. Communicating her solutions was far more time-consuming and labor-intensive than they expected. In the end, they weren’t willing to spend the money or effort to get their golden eggs of knowledge from their captive goose. When Patty’s parents had finally gotten their case to court, a judge required the military to return Patty to her parents. At which point, the military didn’t object.

For the whole time that Patty was gone, James had become used to being an only child. His parents were overjoyed at learning Patty’s intelligence had been misjudged for so many years. While Patty was gone, at least once a month, they mentioned Patty’s immeasurable intelligence far surpassed James’s measurable IQ. Once she returned the comments were once a week or more frequent. James knew he was also a genius, but he couldn’t compete with his sister in the one area his parents valued most, pure intelligence. At first, it bothered him that even though Patty couldn’t communicate, she was held up as smarter and more capable by his parents. Over time, his concern with not being the smartest person in the house fell away. James understood he definitely was the most social. His parents were true academics. The only people they could relate to were other academics. And Patty couldn’t relate to anyone. James, on the other hand, was well-liked. And being forced into isolation from his friends sounded like no fun. Worse was he had to be the caretaker of his intelligent and completely helpless sister

The first night his parents had gone James tried to sneak his girlfriend, Rebecca, into the house. She came through the back yard, while his sister was in her deprivation room. His cute redheaded girlfriend was barely in the house when campus security came knocking on the door and demanded to see Patty. When Patty was little she had wandered off a lot, so their parents put in a perimeter sensory screen that alarmed the campus security. It had been deactivated many years before, but before they left James’s parents re-armed it. Rebecca had broken the perimeter beam and security came running. They were also given orders from Ian and Jane to remove anyone from the house that was visiting. James was pissed that Rebecca was escorted out like a common criminal. He’d not even had the chance to feel her up, much less fuck her.

The timer went off letting him know it was time to get Patty ready for dinner, as security left. He begrudgingly added her headphones to Patty’s head and the specially made glasses that allowed her to focus enough to eat. Together they sat at the table and ate in silence while James stewed about his girlfriend. With dinner complete, Patty handed him back her headphones and glasses. Intense concentration evidently wasn’t needed for what she’d chose to do next. A racing mind wouldn’t interfere with whatever the task would be.

He wasn’t astonished, she went straight to her room and brought her reader back to the living room. She’d read and watch the TV at the same time. She was not so much watching the show but counting the number of colors and hues of the screen. She’d turn them into the RGB values. With the colors now numbers, she’d find patterns to the numbers. James knew better than to ask her what she wanted to watch. Even if she knew what she wanted to watch, there was no way for her to communicate it to him.

James figured if he was stuck in his house as a virtual prisoner the least he could do is break out his stash of porn. He’d watch it on the big screen for once. He found one of his favorite bondage DVDs. He’d pirated off a darknet source. He put it in the player and hit play.

After the initial title screen was shown, the action started with a blindfolded pretty redhead tied down spread eagle. She was bent over a sawhorse in what appeared to be a workroom. The darknet origins and the scene’s amateur camera placements with shaky quality were enough to make him believe the activities on the screen could be real. As the girl struggled against her bonds two guys entered the room. Their faces were blurred out but the rest of their bodies were visible and naked. The first man had wide shoulders with a stomach the size of someone with a twelve-pack of beer-a-day habit. His pale white stomach hanging over his thick erect seven-inch dick with a large purple head on the top. The second man appeared older than the first. His skin was wrinkled all over his slight frame. He too had the stomach of a heavy beer drinker, but his solid dick was massive. The man’s dick was John Holmes sized, at least twelve inches long and six inches around. A mouth restraint was between the girl’s lips holding them open. The man with the seven-inch dick shoved it between the girl’s lips, while he held her head in place by her red hair. From behind the other guy rammed his horse cock into the girl’s pussy that was covered in fine red downy hair. A squeal was heard around the dick in her mouth and tears rolled out from under the blindfold. When the man on the screen pulled the violating rod out of the girl’s formally tight twat a light coating of red could be seen on it. Her pussy was a gaping hole leaking blood with the massive dick removed. A laugh came from the two men in the video. Both began their full-fledged pounding into the girl’s body. Each man took a pink puffy nipple to twist, pinch and pull on, in what looked to be very painful ways.

The action on the screen had managed to hold Patty’s attention not for the RGB color codes but by the brutal sex acts being displayed. Many times a day the fleeting thought of sex passed through her mind with one hundred other thoughts. While her sexual thoughts were disjointed they came quite frequently. It was the disjointed nature of them that had prevented her from ever masturbating. Within seconds of thinking of pleasuring herself, a different thought would replace it before she could act on the impulse. Now on the couch with her book reader, she watched the action on the screen the best she could.

James ignored his sister for the most part. He was engrossed, watching the red-headed girl on the screen getting fucked. He wished his girlfriend would let him tie her up like that. He’d love to fuck her in the same manner. The longer he watched the hornier he got. Knowing there was no way for his sister to rat him out, he stripped off his pants and underwear. He kicked them to the far side of the room. He said rhetorically to Patty, “If you don’t want to see me jack off, I suggest you go to your room. Because this is fucking hot, and the damn rent-a-cops screwed up my chance to screw earlier. All due to the stupid safety measures mom and dad put in to keep you safe.”

He was well into stroking his meat when the first scene ended. The scene ended much as all porn scenes end. The man receiving the blowjob came first blowing wad after sticky wad on the shackled girl’s blindfolded, face, and hair. He even managed to have some of it land in the girl’s mouth since she could not close it all the way. Before the second man pulled out of the girl’s wrecked pussy, he slapped her ass hard three times. It left the girl’s lily-white ass as red as her pussy hair, with handprints. He then pulled out and shot his white spunk within the red areas commenting on how it was like whip cream on the red formally cherry girl.

Patty turned to watch James’s hand going up and down his dick when the first scene on the DVD ended. Her bug-eyed expression turned back to the TV when the second scene began to play out. It was the same girl and she hadn’t been cleaned up after the first scene. She had dried cum stains on the blindfold and in her pretty red hair, her legs were spread wide apart secured at the ankles. Her arms were raised above her with her wrist bound together attached to a ceiling lift. The camera was zoomed in on the small still red pussy lips that had a finger probing the girl’s cunt folds. The girl twisted and turned like she was trying to get away from the unwelcome finger. A muffled scream could be heard when the finger entered her. The camera when up to again show the girl’s face and the gag ball that had replaced the earlier open mouth restraint. The laughing of the men could be heard, as could one of them saying he loved perky little titties and he was going to suck on them.

The action on the TV and the memory of sucking on Rebecca’s tiny titties, cause his hand to increase its pressure and intensity on his stiff cock. The phone ringing broke his concentration. He paused the porno and walked right in front of his sister with his dick pointing skyward. On the phone was Rebecca.

She told him she was sorry she got caught. Adding, she’d been looking forward to them having the house to themselves. She’d planned on losing her virginity to him, had the campus security not run her out. She said she also wanted to see if they could fuck in every room of the house. The news came as a shock to James, as he thought Rebecca was a bit of a prude and would take a bit of convincing to let him fuck her at all. She told him they’d have to try another time and hung up the phone.

James was thrilled Rebecca said she’d fuck him some other time. But, he was now pissed that his sister and parents’ demands of him were never repaid with kindness or privileges. Privileges like having friends over while his parents were out of the country. The more he thought of his bug-eyed sister sitting on the couch the more he was sure she’d be an albatross around his neck forever. He would always have to look after her when his parents traveled or once they were too old to take care of her.

Thinking about being tied to Patty forever, pissed James off, ruining the mood the porno had him in. His previously solid cock had lost most of its form as he flopped back down on the sofa. He stared at his sister for a minute, wondering how she could be so smart but unable to break out of her own world. He hit play again on the DVD player to forget about his future lot in life as Patty’s caretaker. And, to revive the horny hard dick that had been in the middle of getting stroked by his hand. The guy sucking on the redhead finished slurping on the small puffy cone-shaped nipples. He struck her ass where the previous strike was barely visible. Off-camera, the men could be heard talking about screwing the bound young girl. The man that had been tantalizing the girl’s nipples again grabbed at her small breast with one hand and her cunt with the other. The other man came up behind her with his oversized hard cock. The screen showed the owner of the oversized cock spread the girl’s ass cheeks, letting spit dribble from his lips onto his stiff dick. He placed the head of his cock against the girl’s pinkish-brown wrinkled hole. She was shaking her head like she was trying to tell the man behind her not to skewer her. But it was to no avail. With hands-on her shoulders the girl had her asshole stretched open by the man’s slightly spit-slickened dick. The girl twisted, groaned, and finally wailed as her small ass was entered by the huge rod. It looked as if the pain had caused the girl to temporarily pass out. With the man buried in the girl’s ass up to his balls, the guy in the front of her put his cock at the girl’s pussy entrance. As the man in the girl’s ass pulled his dick back, it was again covered with virgin blood. With only the head of the horse-sized dick in the girl’s ass, her pussy was filled by the man with the average dick. The screen was filled with the girl’s twisting and moaning as the men alternated fucking their dicks in and out of the girl. Many times filling her at the same time.

The action on the screen had re-hardened James’s dick and restarted his stroking. The speed of his hand increased with the speed of the fucking of the two men. In uncharacteristic porn ending the two men grunted as they each rooted their cocks in the girl. The scene and his rubbing were also too much for James as his cum boiled up from his balls. With Patty looking on, he squeezed his dick restricting its shooting distance. But still, it delivered wad after wad of cum, spraying it up to be deposited on the T-shirt that covered his chest. He’d never let his dick shoot full force while pointed directly upward. The chances of getting cum on his face were too great. In his mind, a guy’s cum was only for a girl’s face and hair never for his, whether it be his own or another guy’s. While the release of his seed had been enjoyable, it left him still feeling swindled. It should’ve been Rebecca that was the recipient of his cum instead of his shirt had it not been for Patty.

Patty was still looking back and forth between the TV and James. In her mind, she knew this was the first live dick she had ever seen. As that thought left her consciousness, it was replaced with her trying to estimate the number of sperm that had landed on James’s shirt. Followed rapidly by calculating the force required for each jet that emanated from James’s dick. With those thoughts passed, her mind turned to the Victorian erotica, she’d read when she was younger. For a few seconds, her mind played back the stories she had read in the “Pearl” and “The Romance of Lust.” From her biology books, she guessed her brother’s penis was bigger than eighty percent of the males in the world.

These and almost all the thoughts running around in Patty’s mind were of a sexual nature. And while she got the urge to masturbate over and over again, it never lasted long enough for her to touch herself. Patty continued to watch the TV which James had abandoned while he climaxed. Her eyes took in the images of the sobbing girl left hanging with cum dripping out of both of her gaping holes. It would be some time before the battered holes shrank back to their normal size. Her mind, though, registered only flashes of the images intermixed with RGB numbers.

Still not fully satisfied by his first orgasm, James when back to watching the video. He hope to get enough visual stimulation that his cock would forget it was his hand stroking it, instead of his red-headed girlfriend. The next scene was of the same workroom, but a brunette girl with green eyes was strapped down face up to a short and small workbench. The same two men were in the scene though the only way to tell was by their dicks. They had donned black leather head masks. In the workroom with the men, this time was the girl that had been the center of attention the previous two scenes. She looked like a beaten puppy with no soul left in her eyes and a blank face that had once been pretty. The tied-down girl reminded James a lot of his sister. She had basically the same shape. Though her tits were bigger, her face made her a perfect doppelganger for Patty.

The action on the screen began with the men stripping the redhead with no objection or resistance, resigned to her lot. With her pale white body accentuated by her pink nipples and light pubic hair covering her pussy’s cleft she stood waiting for her directions. The large dicked man led her over to where the bound girl’s head hung off the bench. When the redhead could go no further the order came from out of the masked figure. “Straddle her face.”

The girl did as told. She put her legs on either side of the other girl’s head rubbing her inner thigh against the girl’s ears. “Lick her” was said loud enough to be heard through the pale thighs that pressed against the recipient of the command’s ears. “Lick her” was repeated much louder where it was obvious the command was heard by the head shaking no between the capturing legs.

A muffled “please don’t make me” was only partially audible on the video as it had to pass through cunt lips already pressed onto the girl’s mouth. A hard slap could be heard on the TV as the man with the smaller cock repeatedly struck the girl’s cunt. Her legs being secured spread-eagle made smacking the exposed cunt between her thighs easy. Her refusal to do what was demanded was hard to discern from the cries and sobs now coming from between the pale legs. The masked man again slapped the refusing girl’s cunt swelling the lips causing them to look similar to an aroused cunt.

The demand was made again with the sobbed refusal barely seen or heard. The man that had delivered the earlier punishment turned to another small bench and produced what looked to be a hatpin. He pulled one lip aside giving him fuller access to the girl’s clit which he poked with the sharp needle. As she continued to refuse, she was jabbed in her clit and pussy lips until she submitted. Patty’s doppelganger began to lick and suck with gusto on the small cunt on her lips or the redhead ... The first man order the standing girl to grind on the girl licking her, and without hesitation, she began.

James watched all of the action in utter amazement. How he wished he could order his sister to do what she was told. Though, he wouldn’t have her do anything sexual, just to have her do as instructed. Sex would be incest. But the longer he watched the girl on the screen being fucked and sucked the more he imagined it was his sister in the video. As he watched, his cock once again got hard wanting the girl on the video to lick him and to take his dick in her mouth. That girl that was just like his sister. The blurred lines between wanting the girl on the video and wanting his sister to suck his dick became less clear.

He had heard rumors that his second cousins who were twins, though not born on the same day or month for that matter, Brian and Suzan, were fucking. It was a not-so-secret family secret that they had been for quite some time and now they were living together passing themselves off as married. He did not remember how many children they had, or if they had any. Though at one of the few family reunions he thought it was said Suzan had been raped and gotten pregnant as a result, and the rape was taped and on the internet. He had looked for the site with the video with no luck. But if his cousins could fuck and no one said anything about the incestuous relationship, then having his sister blow him. And a former president had said a blowjob wasn’t really sex. Therefore not being incest in his mind, it would be ok to have Patty blow him. Now he just had to figure a way to have her suck his cock.

He wanted to grab his sister’s head and force it into his crotch but he had seen her work out. Patty was plenty strong enough to make it difficult to get his cock in her mouth. When he looked over at her and she’d again continued to watch his hard dick. Her mind bouncing around about men’s dicks and James’s hard shaft. She had reservations fly through her mind about the incestuous thoughts that had also passed through that same mind. The reservations were from the multitude of books and articles on the immorality of family members having intercourse or engaging in any sexual activities. But she also had many articles on the health benefits of sex. And, they did not distinguish if the sex was among family members.

She thus stared at James’s dick trying, though she knew it was impossible, to get one train of thought into her mind. She had begun to merge many of the thoughts on sex into one, much in the same manner she did for eating. Blocking out as much of the outside world as possible to concentrate on a bodily need. She seemed to recognize that sex was a bodily need according to her disjointed thoughts. She had never thought of sex as a need. Her body, on the other hand, was telling her mind it was. The instinct for sex was forcing the vast majority of thoughts to sex and the various stages, and kinds. She was becoming frustrated in the intrusion of these thoughts. Thoughts she had no way to put together into an action plan. Her body was telling her she had to one, for satisfying its wants. So she continued to concentrate on James’s cock, in its various stages of hardness. His dick was once again at full hardness and he was aware of her transfixed eyes on his sex organ when a wail came from the TV. The brunette was being impaled for what looked like her first time as well. The scream from the speaker broke Patty’s concentration before she had merged the thoughts surrounding sex and James. It threw all of her thoughts back into chaos.

James finished watching the girl on the TV getting her inauguration screw, and cum upon as the first guy came on her stretched body and ample tits. The smaller dicked man screwed the girl’s asshole, having her scream and cry out in pain a second time. Appearances were that the girl’s second orifice had lost its virginity to the man’s dick in front of the camera. The redheaded girl was once again the center of attention. She was pulled from the confined girl’s face, where she had been licked and sucked to multiple orgasms. Her unwilling partner had kept licking and sucking despite the fucking, she appeared to not want. She was evidently more afraid of the needle pricking her clit than the dick stretching her cunt and breaking her hymen. The redhead was directed to the freshly fucked ass and told to suck the cum from the dripping hole. The girl on the screen applied her lips to the gaping hole dripping with spunk and could be heard and seen slurping it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.