A Small Town Teacher - Cover

A Small Town Teacher

Copyright© 2021 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is another spinoff from the Dr. Brandle story. It covers a period in the life of a teacher in a small town in northern California. There is sex in this story but it is not overly descriptive. Readers looking for more graphic descriptions should take a pass on reading this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

When Jack was doing his teaching, now and then one of his female students would be sitting in such a manner that he could see up her skirt. Sometimes that was accidental but a few times the smile he would see on the student’s face would indicate that it wasn’t. When he thought it wasn’t accidental he was not about to encourage any student in doing this. It was something he needed to nip in the bud before it went any further.

This situation was now what was happening with Emily Rubino. She was a student of average looks but she had a body that was mature beyond her years. When class was over he asked her if he could see her for a minute.

Turning his cellphone into the record mode he said, “Miss Rubino, consider this to be your only warning. If you continue to sit in the manner you are sitting, you will be re-taking this class in summer school. Further, it will not do your reputation any good if during class I ask you to switch seats with someone from the back row. Your fellow students will want to know why I would ask you to do that.”

She started to say something but he raised his hand stopping her and said, “Please, no excuses, just leave and stop what you were doing. Understand you have been given a warning that you should take seriously.”

With the smile now off her face, she did leave and Jack thought that should be the end of that.

The basketball season started with the first game he was assigned to referee was at the local university.

This first game of the season was very sloppy with both teams having turnovers and committing many personal fouls. The local university’s team won the game by eight points. In saying goodbye to the coach he met walking down the hallway, Jack told him he was going to have some challenges this year and the coach just nodded his head.

During the week Jack ran into Trish at the club. He told her she looked nice and asked how things were going. She told him things were fine and invited him over to her condo for some home-cooking this Friday. He accepted her invitation since he thought her home-cooking would include more than food.

The Friday dinner at Trish’s was very enjoyable. The food was good but the night became interesting and that was because Trish was in a playful mood. It wasn’t long after they cleaned up and they were sitting on the couch that one thing led to another. Soon her dress was up and her panties were down. She had pulled down the zipper on his pants and unbuckled his belt. She pushed down his shorts and told him to put his shaft into her now as she didn’t want to wait to do to the bedroom. He did put his shaft into her and he pushed up her blouse and then her bra to bare her breasts. They were acting like teenagers and neither one cared that they did. He did stay the night.

In the morning as he was dressing Trish reminded him of his promise to let her put him up as a date on a silent auction. She said a charitable fundraiser was coming up and that is when she was going to do it. Trish took a picture of him that she would put at the silent auction table along with a little bio.

“Let me ask you, this event where there will be this silent auction is one that will be attended only by couples, right?”

“I would expect that will be the case.”

“Why then would a woman want to bid on a date with me when she is there with a date at this event? To me, it just doesn’t make any logical sense.”

“All I know is every time I have done this with a good-looking man there have been bids made. The highest bid ever made was one made by a female doctor who bid on a date with a male doctor.”

“Okay, I will keep my promise about doing this date but with me doing basketball games put on the bio that I will not be available for a weekend date till after April first.”

Trish made him breakfast but he left right after saying he had a two-hour drive to get to the game tonight he was refereeing.

The drive to the game was uneventful and a little boring. To help pass the time he listened to an audiobook that was authored by Mark Andrews, one of the club members. He would listen to the remainder of this audiobook on the drive back and should come close to finishing it.

He checked into a Ramada he was going to stay overnight before heading back home after refereeing a women’s game the next day.

The basketball game was a close game till the end when the visiting team who were four points behind turned it into a free throw contest. This team’s coach was starting to get on Jack’s nerve by pointing out fouls he thought Jack was missing. Jack said to him he needs to calm down because if he doesn’t Jack will “T” him up. The coach got the message and backed off on giving his suggestions as to the refereeing.

There were no problems in refereeing the women’s basketball game the following day. The women on both of these teams were better three-point shooters than were the men the prior night.

Things were normal for Jack the next week both in school and in doing the refereeing. He could say that till he received a phone call one evening from Trish. The reason she called was to tell him he had been auctioned off has a date.

“Okay, give me the specifics as to what happened on this auction.”

“Three different women placed bids for your date. The high bidder was Amy Mitchell who is a relatively new club member and is a judge. I did put on your bio that you weren’t available till April first but that didn’t stop these women from bidding.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.