Pissing Pants Trick in Thrift Store - Cover

Pissing Pants Trick in Thrift Store

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob was out shopping when he came across a mother, her daughter and a friend that he was able to play a trick on! BUT he soon found out that all three of them wanted to play tricks of their own!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“Sally ... ahhh ... oooh ... my God! He is cumming in my pussy!” Cindy screamed! I felt her climb off of the cot still yelling, “Oh shit Sally ... I didn’t think he would cum AGAIN ... I mean help I just blew him and he popped off a large load so quickly ... but again ... so soon! Hell why didn’t I put a condom onto his cock ... why ... ooh why didn’t use a condom?”

“Sally get you ass off of Bob’s face and get over here ... I mean now!” Cindy continued to yell! “Get down on the floor so I can sit on your face! Now ... suck ... yes suck his cum out of my pussy ... do it now Sally! Come on that’s it suck on my pussy you little slut ... oh God yea drain that baby making cum out of my cunt ... keep sucking Sally ... keep sucking!”

“Cindy I think I will be able to get there to help you in about 15 minutes dear!” Mother yelled again to Cindy.

“Keep sucking Sally ... yes his cum will be good for you complexion! Yes it is even good for your zitts! God Sally make sure you get all of that cum out of my pussy! Yea I know my pussy tastes different from last time. No I haven’t fucked other men. I’ve just been really busy and its been ... well hell ... yea I guess it’s been about 4 ... no... 5 days since my last shower!”

“Ok Sally that been about 10 minutes so get up and help me get these clothes on him.” Cindy instructed! “Bob honey ... Bob wake up ... dam Sally what is wrong?” With that Cindy slapped my face twice as hard as ever ... I mean hard! “Bob ... oh good you are starting to wake up sweetheart! We were getting worried about you ... hell you have been out about an hour ... hell yea over an hour!”

With that her mother came back into the room just as Cindy was tucking my new shirt into my pants!

“Bob,” I’m so happy to see you’re a wake dear.” She commented. “Cindy told me you had passed out ... so that really worried me. I’m just glad that Cindy was able to take complete care of you in my absence! Isn’t she a doll ... I mean really something! By the way sir my name is Phyllis dear.”

“Well Phyllis I can’t thank you enough for you kindness and for all you. Cindy has done so much for me today!” I shared! “And even Sally has been a great help too! Hasn’t she Cindy ... wink ... wink? (You should have seen the look on Cindy’s face when I knew Sally’s name) And thank you for the delicious medicine you both provided me ... what exactly was it girls ... I couldn’t really tell!”

“What medicine Cindy ... what medicine did you give him?” She questioned her daughter!

“Mother I just gave him an aspirin ... you know like you give grandpa to keep him from having another heart attack! Cindy shared. “I thought it couldn’t hurt and it even might help a little!”

“Well that was smart young lady! But where did you find anything for him to drink it down with?” She questioned her again!

“I ... oh ... well ... oh yea ... Sally had some of her drink left over!” Cindy quickly thought up!

“Again I can’t thank you two girls enough for your excellent care of Bob here!” Mother said. “Bob you must come back to see us again so we can see just how well you’re doing ... yes please come back soon!”

“Oh yes Bob please do come back soon!” Cindy added!

“Cindy will you call me so I can see how Mr. Bob is doing too?” Sally chimed in too!

“Whose panties are these ... why are they on the floor girls?” Phyllis asked!

“Oh shit ... I mean ... well ... they are mine Phyllis ... I mean Mrs. Towers. I was so surprised to see Bob’s cock ... I mean ... well I was shocked and I wet myself!” Sally quickly thought up!

“Cindy I told you not to shock Sally ... I mean not to let her see Bob’s cock! Hell Sally haven’t you ever seen a cock yet girl?” She asked her.

The look on Sally’s face was so precious. I could see her mind spinning!

“Well ... I ... I ... I have seen my father’s once! I mean it was an accident ... he didn’t even know it. Oh shit yea that’s the only one other cock and it was big too ... I mean like Bob’s!” Sally replied!

“Well let’s not be talking about your father’s private parts ... shall we girls. I mean big ... you shouldn’t be sharing this fact ... big huh?” The mother concluded!

“Sally let’s talk later sweetheart!”

“Mother... “ Cindy called out!

“You girls go on out front. I need to speak with Bob for a few minutes!” Mother said. “Bob ok it is just the two of us. How are you feeling ... I mean are you well enough to go back home sir?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.