Pissing Pants Trick in Thrift Store - Cover

Pissing Pants Trick in Thrift Store

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bob was out shopping when he came across a mother, her daughter and a friend that he was able to play a trick on! BUT he soon found out that all three of them wanted to play tricks of their own!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Analingus   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

It was a regular Thursday around town and I had just arrived at our local Walmart Supercenter. Didn’t really need anything but since summer was upon us you never know what you might just see as you walk through! It surprises me how they never stop someone coming in because of their dress or lack thereof! Last week I came around the corner and was greeted by two teenagers wearing Thong Bikinis with a Crop Top. Trust me every eye was on these two; men and women alike!

This Walmart has a strip mall on with a few stores on either side. As I left I turned right and thought I would also checkout the small Thrift Store next to Walmart. Once inside I saw it was being run by what appeared as a Mother and Daughter. I thought this might be an opportunity to see what these ladies would do to help an older man ... one that is having a few troubles!

So I picked the aisle just past their counter and started down it and began I quickly doing three things. First I cried out so that they would hear me; second I dropped down to the floor as if I had fallen; and third I started peeing ... yes ... peeing my pants!

“Mom I think that man is in trouble!” The daughter called out as she reached me first!

“I’m coming dear ... what is the matter?” The mother asked as she reached out to touch my back. “Sir are you ok?” She asked, “What happened sir?”

“Well I must have slipped and I just ... its not the end of the world but if I could just lay down for a few minutes I think I will feel much better!” I shared.

“Ok, we do have a small room off the hallway that has an old cot you could use sir!” The mother shared. “Cindy help me get him up and keep his arms around your shoulders!” When they got me up I heard the daughter speak again!

“Mother I think he pissed himself ... just look ... he is all wet ... I mean everywhere!” Cindy said with disbelief!

“Honey just be quite and let’s get him back to the cot and I’ll take it from there!” The mother shared! Once they got me to the back room the mother unbuckled my belt and then started lowering my pants. “Cindy I still need your help dear ... your old enough to ... I mean don’t tell me you haven’t seen a cock before!” Once they had me stripped they laid be down onto the cot and the mother found a small throw to put over me.

“My ... my name is Bob Miss. Thank you so much for helping me!” I spoke so softly.

“Cindy you stay here and look after Bob and I will find him some clothes to put back on from the Clothing Tubes and Racks out front.” Her mother said. As the mother began to get up I told her I felt kind of weak and thought I was going to pass out! “Cindy you keep an eye on him especially if he seems out of it ... you know ... don’t let anything happen to him.

So her mother just left closing the door and Cindy was checking out my eyes! I made sure they were closed and made sure that I didn’t respond to any of her questions!

“Bob ... sweetheart ... can you hear me sir ... are you asleep or passed out?” Cindy questioned me! Then with just a couple of minutes passed ... yes I felt her slide her hand under the throw and started rubbing on my cock! Oh shit am I going to be able to let her handle me without stirring? “Oh yes Bob ... you have a nice cock ... don’t you old man! Mother has been very strict so my DATE TIMES have been too short for any real fun! “Oh Bob you are getting a hard on ... my my ... for an old man your parts still work don’t they!”

I was just about to worry about the mother walking back in when over the Intercom Speaker I heard the mother speak!

“Cindy we have several customers as I began to look for his clothes but I didn’t get started before they poured in. Let me finish with them and then I yell again when I am heading back! Thank you honey for being such a responsible person dear through this ordeal!” She said!

“Oh yea I’m responsible ... Bob can you hear me sir? Sir are you ok?” Cindy asked me all the time still rubbing ... even jerking my cock some what! Then I felt her flip the throw off to the side and I felt her lean in and shit ... she took my cock into her mouth! Who is she and how did she learn about blow jobs I asked myself? Then she pulled her mouth off of my cock and lightly slapped the side of my face! “Bob you have to wake up sir ... please it is very important!”

Again with no answer from me she bent back over and began sucking me off again! Now she was cupping my balls and sort of massaging them back and forth! Then I felt that tingle deep inside and I knew I was going to blow! But not before I heard some clicks ... like from a cell phone camera taking selfies!

“Oh shit ... aaah ... God ... ooooh yea ... oh my!” Cindy cried as my cum filled her mouth and overran! I have no idea where it landed but according to her it was all good!

“Jesus Bob! How can you cum so much and be so old? I mean yea you smell like piss but your cock ... well it tastes great and your cum ... my lord it was like a pint of it ... shit old man!” Cindy shared but I knew she was exaggerating! I felt her lick all around me cock head and shaft and then lick my ball sack all over even down toward my asshole! She used a couple of fingers as she pushed back towards my asshole checking for anymore cum! Not feeling any more she finished with just a quick swipe and a small poke against my asshole!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.