The Bridge Club - Cover

The Bridge Club

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 9: Party Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Party Time - Cullum Doyle’s mom is a member of a bridge club and one of the members has had a couple of drinks too many. Cullie is asked to help get her home. Complications ensue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

For roughly the millionth time in the last three weeks, Cullie Doyle thought to himself that this was the craziest thing he had ever been involved in. He was about to initiate a gangbang involving four other guys, his mother, and his three lovers. No question about it, it was simply nuts.


Two days after the confrontation with his mother and the other three women in his life, he got a call to go over to June’s townhouse, and it wasn’t a booty call. When he got there, he found Janet and Amanda with her. He raised an eyebrow and sat down in an armchair.

Janet smiled broadly. “I talked to June and Amanda yesterday morning, and they loved your idea!”

“My idea? What idea was that?” he asked cautiously.

“The idea about having a big party and getting your mother together with some young guys. They thought it was great, so we talked to Alison yesterday.”

Cullie stared. “You talked about this to my mother? Please, please, don’t tell me you told her this was my idea!”

Amanda laughed. “She thought it was a good idea. She’s sort of jealous of us.”

June nodded and added, “She knows we’re all having some fun and she’s finally ready to move forward. This might be a good way to start.”

“With an orgy?”

“Cullie, don’t look so surprised,” said June. “That sort of experience is in the back of the mind for a lot of women. Men, too, obviously, but men are sort of hardwired that way. Still, women think about it.”

Amanda giggled. “It’s on my bucket list. I’d never have a chance normally, but this is a special situation.”

Janet laughed at him. “What is the problem, Cullie? Haven’t you ever wanted to get hot and sweaty in a pile of naked flesh?”

“Not with my mother!”

The other three just laughed. The decision had been made. Cullie was to make the arrangements. Amanda stood up and kissed him before heading back home. June and Janet also stood, but they had a different plan. They began undressing. It was time for a dress rehearsal.


Step One was to find the volunteers. Cullie’s suggestion to put a notice on a bulletin board inviting any and all to sign up for an orgy was dismissed as being a bit much. “You think?” he had asked.

“Do you think you can find some guys? Some nice guys?” Janet asked.

“Yeah, not just a bunch of horny scumbags,” added Amanda.

June giggled. “You just described most college guys.”

Cullie groaned. “Yes, I can find some guys. I just need to be able to prove to them that I need help with a bunch of hot MILFs and not a bunch of skanky hags!”

Janet stuck her tongue out at him. June laughed and asked what he had in mind.

“I’m only half joking. The type of guys you ladies want to participate are the type of guys with options. Simply my saying you all are hot MILFs won’t be enough. I am going to need some photos.”

“No way am I taking photos for you to share with your buddies!” said Amanda.

Cullie shrugged and nodded. “Suppose we keep your faces covered?”

“What kind of photos?” asked June.

That brought forth an entire discussion of suitable outfits and how to keep their faces covered. Nudity was out, but they ended up settling on swimsuits. They just needed to convince Alison.

“I am out of here! You guys figure this out and send me some photos. When I find my victims, I’ll show them.”

“Victims?” protested Janet.

Cullie ignored her. “When are we doing this?”

“Next weekend?” asked June.

Amanda blushed. “That time of the month. Sorry.”

“Two weekends?” said Janet.

“Sorry, same here,” was June’s response.

The date was selected for three Fridays from then. Cullie took off at that point, wondering about the idiocy of the project.


“Did you bring a bikini?” asked June.

“I haven’t bought a bikini since before the boys were born,” answered Amanda.

“Well, a mommy swimsuit is not what we have in mind.” The two women were entering the Doyle house, each carrying a small bag with them.

“Sorry, but it’s all I have.”

June shrugged. “Well, put it on and we can see. You did bring a pair of heels, right? I know you have those.”

Amanda smiled. “Both a pair of fuck-me pumps and a pair of high-heeled sandals.”

“That might help. The height lifts your ass and makes your legs look better.”

They let themselves in and found Janet inside talking to Alison. A bottle of whiskey was on the buffet, along with a bowl of ice and some mixers. Alison was in the process of mixing a drink. “I figured I was going to need a stiff drink in order to do this,” she said.

“We do this right, you’ll be getting something else that’s stiff,” laughed Janet. She was coming out of the bedroom wearing a very small black bikini. “How’s this look?” She smiled and turned around slowly.

“That is exactly the sort of suit we should be modeling,” said June.

“Oh my God! You might as well be naked!” protested Alison. Amanda nodded along with her.

“Think of it as advertising. Sex sells! We need to give Cullie the best possible advertising, so he can recruit the best possible candidates,” Janet replied.

“This is crazy!”

“Go bring out any bikinis you have. I know you have some. Joe bought you some!” Janet turned to the other two and said, “Get out what you brought.”

With that, Janet went over to the buffet and began making drinks. June and Amanda opened their bags and dumped what they had brought onto the coffee table; Alison went into her bedroom and brought out an armful of brightly colored swimsuits.

June and Alison spent a few minutes sorting through their bikinis, matching tops and bottoms. Amanda took less time since she had only brought two one-piece suits. Both June and Janet urged her to put them back in her bag; even Alison agreed with that. “You can probably find one of my suits that will fit.”

“Alison, we aren’t anywhere near the same size!”

“So what? I have a couple of side-tie styles that will probably work. Get undressed and let’s try.”

Both June and Janet agreed with that, so Amanda, June, and Alison undressed in the living room and began trying on suits. The next discussion concerned whether June should shave the triangle of hair between her legs. “Good Lord, I haven’t done that in ages,” she commented.

“It makes it easier to wear a swimsuit,” Janet replied. “Any swimsuit, even a one-piece like Amanda’s.”

Amanda nodded. “With my dark hair, if I don’t, everybody at the beach will see whether I do or don’t. Even the boys will be able to see even a single stray hair.”

June pulled on a red bikini and looked in the mirror. The others noticed it didn’t quite cover the triangle and she was sent off to the bathroom for a quick shave. In the meantime, both Alison and Amanda tried on suits. “Joe bought me some Wicked Weasels a few years ago. Some of them can be pretty extreme.” The first one was not only tiny but was made of a mesh material. She decided to try a different suit.

Janet pulled a red bikini out of the pile and passed it to Amanda. “Try this. The strings are extra-long, so you won’t have to worry about it being too small.”

“I don’t know. This is pretty small.” Amanda took the bikini and stood up. It took a couple of minutes to get the bottom on and adjusted. The top was next and went on like a bra - she tied in in front and then turned it around, so the ties were in the back, followed by pulling the halter up and around her neck.

“That is pretty hot,” said Alison.

“No way! My tits will fall out if I move, and the bottom barely covers my pussy and clit!” Amanda protested.

“So what? We’re not going swimming. This is the suit you wear when you want your boyfriend to stop you from going swimming. Put on the sandals and let’s see how it looks.”

June looked at Alison and said, “Same for you. Put something on and let’s see how it looks.”

For the next half hour, the four women tried on different bikinis. Amanda stuck with the red bikini and simply made sure to move carefully lest she fall out of it. Janet stuck with the basic black bikini she had started with. Alison went with a mesh Wicked Weasel, but since the mesh had a floral pattern printed on it, you needed to be close to see it was transparent. June went with a rainbow-colored crochet bikini.

“Now what?” asked Amanda.

Janet pulled her phone out of her purse. “Show time.”

“Hold it! No way am I doing this where somebody can see my face!”

Janet snapped a quick picture and laughed. “That was for us and Cullie. Now we have to find some hats or something.” She looked over at Alison. “Hats?”

Alison shrugged and went to the closet. She scrounged up a couple of straw sunhats and a few baseball caps. She passed one of the sunhats to Amanda and put the other on her own head. Janet snapped a few more photos and then waved June into the picture. Several of the pictures were without the hats and the rest were with the hats and caps covering their faces. Amanda took the pictures with Janet in the shot. Then she passed the phone back to Janet. “Now what?”

“Send them to Cullie, I guess. That and trust he doesn’t use them for blackmail.”

Alison went to the intercom. “Cullie, you up there?” She was pretty sure he had been in his apartment.

“Here, Mom.”

“Do you have a program for doing stuff with pictures?”

“Sure. What’s up?”

Amanda smiled and came over. “I’ll be up in a moment, Cullie.” She said to Janet, “Send him everything. I’ll go up and supervise.”

Alison gave her a dry look and said, “Supervise?” Both June and Janet laughed at Alison. “Slut!”

Amanda went back to the living room and tossed her clothing into her bag. In the process her tits fell out of her top. She adjusted everything and went back to the stairs dressed only in the miniscule bikini and the high-heeled sandals. “I’ll help him sort things out.”

“Give me a break.”

Amanda went up the stairs, pausing to readjust her suit at the top of the steps. Then she knocked on the door and smiled as Cullie opened it. “Wow!”

“You like?”

“Wow!”

“Janet is sending you some photos to prove we aren’t skanky hags. Think this works for me?”

Cullie nodded vigorously. “Oh yeah!”

She smiled. “You have a photo program to do something with?”

“I use Gimp. It does everything Photoshop does without the cost.”

“Want to do that now ... or later?”

Culllie smiled and reached out to tug the ties loose. “Later!” He slipped a finger between her pussy lips and fingered her clit. Her pussy was hot and juicy. “Mmmm! You seem very excited! I wonder if your pussy juice left a dark mark on the bikini in the pictures. We might have to take some more photos.”

She smiled. “You bastard! Just shut up and fuck me!”

Cullie laughed and pulled her towards the bedroom.


“So, listen guys. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you in or not?”

Harley Johnson looked at the picture on his phone. “And these are the hos who need boning? For real?”

Cullie smiled and nodded. “I told them if they wanted me to arrange a party, they would need to show the goods.”

Harley nodded. “Fuck it. I’m in.”

“And we will kick your ass if you Photoshopped them!” added Faro Williams.

Brad Whitley and Karl Donovan agreed with him and made a variety of dire threats of the women at the party turned out to be ‘ho dogs’.

“Not a problem, guys. I’ve met them all. You won’t be disappointed.”

Cullie had worked on the photos after dragging Amanda off to the bedroom for a couple of hours. After that, they had cleaned up and he had downloaded the photos and saving them to a folder on his laptop. He fired up the Gimp program and selected the best shot of each woman. He did some autocorrections for brightness and contrast, cropped them for size, and combined them into a single jpg file. The final version had the four women in their bikinis and heels side by side in a lineup of sorts. Then he sent a copy to all four of the women and taken Amanda back to bed for a second round.

After that, it was a matter of selecting the participants for the big night. First, though, he needed a story about what he was up to. He didn’t want to tell anybody that the women all worked at Albany State; somebody was certain to try and look them up and try for an encore. He also didn’t need a lot of shit about how he was boning three of the women or that he was trying to find somebody to screw his mother.

He told his mother and June the story to get their thoughts on it. The four women didn’t work at the college. Instead, they worked at a law firm on State Street down by the Capitol. That way, if any of the guys ever ran across them on campus, they wouldn’t automatically wonder if they were one of the women at the orgy.

“Which law firm? There’s a million of them down there,” asked Alison.

“Who cares? Nobody will know. Just say ‘a law office’ and you can’t say which,” he replied.

“Anything else?” asked June.

“I’m only involved with one of the women, and I won’t say which one. I don’t need the grief trying to explain what we have. I’m just going to say that she, whoever she is, mentioned to her friends about the wonders of college guys and they asked her if she had any friends.”

She snorted and smiled. “You are so wonderfully full of shit, Cullie.”

“It’s a burden, but I rise to the challenge.”

“Well, it sounds good so far. I’ll let Janet and Amanda know.” She stood up and grabbed her jacket. “I need to go. Talk later.” She kissed Alison and Cullie and took off.

Alison looked at her son and laughed. “This is the craziest thing I’ve ever done.”

Cullie nodded, but then took her hand and gave her a serious look. “Mom, is this really something you want to do?”

Alison looked away and blushed but turned back and smiled. “Yeah, Cullie, it is. It’s time to go a little crazy. I loved you father with my entire heart, but it’s time to break out and get a little crazy.”

He gave her an odd look. “Did you and Dad ever do anything like this?”

Alison laughed until she cried. “Oh, my God! No! We did all sorts of things, but only with each other! Oh, that is funny!”

“Okay, Mom, I’ll sort things out.”

Sorting things out involved finding the right guys to participate. The ladies had specified they weren’t pulling a train for dozens of guys. Cullie had countered that the easiest way to find the volunteers was to simply put a note on a bulletin board announcing an orgy. The women decided that four guys, one for each of them, with Cullie as a supervisor, would be best. Cullie needed to find four guys, decent looking and with the right attitude.

The attitude requirement was the trickiest part, and got several candidates killed off before they even knew they were being considered. Cullie selected his candidates from the sports teams at the college. He had been a jock in high school and would have been one at Albany State but for the virus. He had been on both the cross-country and lacrosse teams and that had contributed to the ‘buff and studly’ physique June, Janet, and Amanda had complimented him on. He started with the sports teams.

Cullie mentioned the idea to a few of the saner and more responsible jocks he knew. “Hey, ever thought about going to a party, you know a few guys, a few girls, and not a lot of rules about who can do what with whom?” A couple of guys just blew him off totally at that, and two others said they were in a committed relationship already. At least three guys blew their chances when they gave a response that indicated they would be happy to get loaded, get stoned, and bang everything and everyone nonstop all night long.

He ended up selecting Harley Johnson and Faro Williams from the lacrosse team, Brad Whitley from the cross-country team, and Karl Donovan, a catcher on the baseball team. That was when he got them alone, one-on-one and said that it wasn’t a theoretical exercise. He was actually recruiting them for a real sex party. A typical response was, “Are you for real?”

Cullie would respond, “Listen, I know it’s odd, but I am involved with a woman who is a real-life MILF, and man, it is amazing. Anyway, she let it slip to a few of her friends, and they wanted to see what it is like. She asked me if I could find four guys for a party.”

“They must be some kind of skanky whores if they need you to find them some cock.”

At that point Cullie would pull out his phone and show him the photos he had edited. “You tell me. They don’t look skanky to me. One’s a widow, a couple are divorced, and another one has a husband who is cheating on her and wants to get back at him.”

“Which one is the one you’re boning?”

Cullie would shake his head. “Not going there. I can’t tell you. She wants to fool around, too. She told me she’d never done this sort of thing when she was younger and wants to try now. You in?”

“Sure, why not?”

With that, Cullie told him he’d get back to him on the date and time. He got the four guys together a few days ahead of time to go over the rules. It was Harley and Faro who wanted to know how it was all going to work. “So, what goes on at this? We just show up, knock on the door, and get undressed?” asked Faro.

Harley asked, “Do we get assigned a room or something, and the women go door to door?”

Cullie had laughed at both ideas. “That would be something, wouldn’t it? No, it’s not that crude. It’s going to happen at one of their homes, so we can’t be too crazy, or the neighbors are going to complain. No, we’ll just show up, knock on the door, and say hello. Everybody will be dressed, at least to start with. We’ll have a few drinks, maybe some snacks, and talk, like a regular party. Then after everybody gets comfortable, the ladies will select a guy, and the fun will begin.”

“Huh,” said Brad. “So, we don’t just show up, pull out our dicks, and tell them to get to work?”

“I am pretty sure that if that were to happen, the whole thing would get shut down and I’d be told to get everybody out. Listen, these are nice ladies, classy ladies. Imagine if your mother was at one of these parties. Do you think your mother would want to be treated like that?”

“You’ve obviously never met my mother. She’d probably like that,” Karl said.

“Yeah, and my mother is bigger than you and me combined,” added Faro.

“Do we need to bring anything?” asked Harley.

Cullie shrugged. “I know there’s going to be some booze, probably rum punch or something. Still, nobody likes drunks, so keep it under control. A few rubbers might be a good idea. I’m supposed to bring a carton or two anyway.”

“Any problem with a joint or two?” asked Harley. “Maybe a few buds and a pipe?”

Cullie shrugged again. “Maybe. I can ask, but it shouldn’t be a problem. Nothing more than that. I know that much.” Both Janet and June had admitted to him that they had smoked pot in college, and if June had done it, then Alison had done it, which meant that Alison’s sister, Amanda, had done it.

The day before the party, Cullie had given the four guys the final instructions. He would be at the party ahead of time, so the four jocks were to come over in a single car. Cullie would text them the address and they could use GPS to find the place. He would watch for them, but they should text him when they got there. He’d come out and meet them and bring them inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.