The Bridge Club - Cover

The Bridge Club

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 4: June Howard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: June Howard - Cullum Doyle’s mom is a member of a bridge club and one of the members has had a couple of drinks too many. Cullie is asked to help get her home. Complications ensue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Neither Cullie nor June got much sleep that night. After they got under the covers, June began kissing her young lover and then spread her legs apart, inviting him to get on top and make love to her. Then they turned out the lights and went to sleep, but it was just a few hours later that June woke to Cullie pressed against her back, his erection pushing against her and his hand on her hip. She raised her leg and he shifted to push his cock into her from behind. He silently fucked her from behind until they both came, then fell asleep in each other’s arms. Shortly before dawn, it was Cullie who woke to June stroking his cock; he kicked off the sheets and fingerfucked her while she gave him head and swallowed his morning load. They finished with a quickie in the bathroom when they woke and were getting cleaned up and dressed. Afterwards, they went down to the restaurant and had breakfast before heading out.

As they headed out to June’s car, she said, “This is the textbook definition of the walk of shame.”

“Oh?”

“Heading home in the same clothing you went out in the night before.”

“For guys, that is sort of the desired outcome,” he replied. “Call it the walk of pride.”

“That’s because most guys are pigs, you oinker. It’s different for women, especially if you have to go to work! I need to go home and change, and you need to go home, too.”

He snorted and smiled. “I think I am going to sleep the rest of the day.”

“Cullie, I really enjoyed last night. Can we get together again? Or was this a one-off type of thing?” June asked.

“That would be very disappointing. I had a lot of fun last night and would love to do it all over again. What about you?”

“Same here! When can we do that? What is your schedule.?” she asked.

Cullie shrugged. “Classes start next week, so this weekend is the last weekend to get together without anything getting in the way. There’s no bridge club this week, is there?”

June shook her head. “Not for a couple of weeks. Would you like to come over for the weekend?”

“Absolutely!”

She thought for a moment. “I get out of work at five, get home by five-thirty. Come over at six-thirty, no, seven. Give me a chance to clean up and get ready.”

June drove Cullie back to her townhouse, where they shared a last kiss and he drove back to his apartment. He slept much of the day, and when he went downstairs that evening, his mother didn’t comment on his going out the night before, nor about his car not being there that morning when she went to work. He was nineteen and an adult.

Over the next few days, June and Cullie swapped text messages about the coming weekend. The plan was for Cullie to come over Friday evening and leave sometime Sunday afternoon. By that time June promised that Cullie would be ‘drained and dry’, ‘a remnant of what had once been a virile young stud’. He laughed and asked her to wear the sluttiest outfit she owned and to greet him at the door that way. She sent back an ‘LOL’ and asked for some details. He responded with ‘shortest skirt highest heels tiny top nothing else’. When she saw that, she ran up to her room and pulled her largest vibrator out of her nightstand. Thinking about a weekend with Cullie while dressed like a cumslut made for a two-cum session.

Cullie told his mother he was spending the weekend with a friend. She asked, “A guy friend or a girl friend?”

“Jealous, Mom?”

Alison laughed. “How do I answer that? If it’s a girl friend, well, I’ve never gotten involved with a girl before. If it’s a guy friend, does that mean I need a guy or that he’s gay, in which case I don’t need him.”

Cullie’s eyes rolled as he tried to figure the logic involved. “Just to be clear, it’s a girl friend. As to whether you need a guy or a girl, that’s up to you. I mean, I loved Dad, too, but you need to get out and meet somebody new. Would you like me to set you up with a friend of mine?”

She stared for a moment. “You want me to hook up with a friend of yours? Guy or girl?”

He grinned. “Your choice. I promise not to be judgmental.”

“OUT!”

Cullie laughed and went upstairs to pack. He threw some stuff in a small duffel bag, underwear, clean slacks, a dress shirt, and some decent shoes. Friday night they would probably be staying in and having nonstop sex, but Saturday they might be going out. He stopped on the way out and said, “Heading out, Mom. Text me if you want me to fix you up.”

“OUT! OUT! OUT!”

He laughed as he went out to his car. Ten minutes later he was pulling into June’s parking lot. He looked around and didn’t see her. Smiling, he texted her. ‘cum out in slut suit’ Then he got out and grabbed his bag.

A minute later, June opened the door to her townhouse, but she didn’t leave the building. “Get over here!” she called out.

“I thought you said you would come out to greet me?”

“NO! Get over here!” Cullie laughed and went to her door. She was looking outside nervously, and said, “Get in here! Now!” Cullie laughed and went inside. June looked around nervously and closed the door. Only then did she wrap her arms around him and put her lips to his. “God, I have missed you!” she told him. Stepping away, she twirled around and asked, “Is this what you had in mind?” She was wearing a microscopic transparent black lace skirt, a matching transparent black lace tie-top, and ankle-strapped black fuck-me shoes with a three-inch heel.

“I love it! Very hot!”

“And that’s why I can’t go outside! My neighbors will stone me as a harlot!”

“I can see why. Is it a set or something?”

“Technically, it is a beach coverup outfit. I got it with a matching black bikini God only knows how long ago. When you told me what to wear, I had to search for something. I just don’t have microminiskirts and tiny tops. I stopped wearing that sort of thing years ago!”

“But you still have a transparent black bikini? Just how small is it?” he asked.

“Very small! Very!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of her foyer and into her living room. “Now, why are we talking and not screwing our brains out?”

“Damned if I know.” Cullie tossed his bag aside and took June into his arms again.

June moaned as his tongue entered her mouth and his hands reached down and lifted her skirt. His fingers felt like fire on the bare skin of her ass. She pushed him back for a moment and began pulling his sport shirt up and off his chest. Cullie assisted by reaching down and undoing his pants. They slipped down his thighs and June was delighted to find him missing his underwear. Once she had his shirt off, she pushed him back onto the couch. “Lay down! It’s dinner time!”

Cullie laughed and stretched out on the couch. June knelt over his head and got into position for some sixty-nine. “Hey, is this what I think it is?”

June grinned, though in the position she was in, he couldn’t see her smile. Her young lover had just discovered she had a bright blue butt plug in place. Instead, she wiggled her bottom and said, “Yes, it is, but you need to start licking my pussy or we’ll never get around to talking about it!” With that, she lowered her face to his cock and began licking. Cullie groaned and pulled her down and extended his own tongue.

For the next twenty minutes Cullie and June ate each other to orgasm. Then June licked him back to life and twisted around. She settled down on his cock, enjoying the feel of his stiffness filling her cunt. “Ummm, Cullie, that feels so good!”

“Yeah.” He reached down to cup her ass cheeks under the skirt, and then slipped a finger into the crack of her ass. He touched the butt plug and teased her with it, eliciting a loud gasp and a shudder that went from her body to the cock she was sitting on. “You like that, don’t you?”

“Oh, God, yes!” June undid the knot holding her top together and her highly aroused tits sprang into view. “Suck my tits, baby, and fuck me! Fuck me!”

Cullie began thrusting up into June, teasing the butt plug and sucking her tits as he did so. His first cum had drained him of his initial need, so he was able to fuck her through several more orgasms before blasting his cum into her pussy. Temporarily sated, June stretched out and lay her head down on his chest as his cum dribbled out of her pussy and down onto his balls. “Ummm, that was a nice start to the weekend,” she murmured.

“Very nice,” Cullie agreed.

“How long until you can go again?”

He laughed. “It’ll be a few minutes. You’re getting awfully judgmental, you know.”

“You’re the boy toy, remember? I just want to start playing with my toys again.”

He reached down and tapped on the butt plug, causing her to moan happily. “So, want to tell me about this?”

June crossed her arms on his chest and looked up at him, resting her chin on her arms. “Well, you know what it is, right?”

“It’s a butt plug.”

“Well, what do you want me to say? I enjoy the occasional ass fuck. This helps me prepare for things. When you touched me there the other night, it felt really nice, but I needed to get ready before we do that.”

“So, no just bending over and ramming it in there?”

“Good God, no! I once had a guy try that and it damn near killed me! That hurts, a lot!”

“What made you change your mind?”

June smiled. “I met a guy in college who was very gentle and loving. He was also an absolute wonder in bed, so when he started touching me back there, he drove me wild. He taught me how to enjoy it.”

“What happened to him?” Cullie asked.

“Afghanistan. He was in ROTC, the Army officer program? When he graduated, he was sent down south for training and then went to Afghanistan. I was able to keep seeing him during his training time, but after he went overseas, we lost touch. I found out later that he was killed in a firefight,” she replied. “We weren’t anything formal yet, so when his mother was told by the Army, she called his high school girlfriend. It was the girlfriend who tracked me down to tell me. He had broken up with her, but they remained friendly, and she found me to tell me.”

“You loved him, didn’t you?”

June nodded. “I wonder sometimes how my life would have changed if he had come back. Instead, I married William a few years later. Big mistake.”

He teased her bottom again. “So, just what do I need to know?”

She smiled and shrugged. “Mostly to do what I tell you to do. Otherwise, there is some prep stuff I need to do. I made sure to clean up back there with an enema, and I put in a butt plug to loosen me up and get me ready.” She giggled and admitted, “It also feels pretty neat in there.” Cullie teased her some more and she squealed happily. “After that, I just need to be relaxed and really horny! And lube, lots of lube!”

“Well, I will follow your orders.”

She crawled off him and discovered his cock beginning to stiffen. “Let’s go upstairs to my bedroom.” She grabbed their clothing and carried it up the stairs, with a naked Cullie following. Once there, she tossed everything onto a dresser and sat down on the bed. “Come here.”

Cullie stepped in front of her, so that his cock was in her face. “Yes?”

“The first step is to make sure you are in the mood.” She put her face to his crotch and took his cock into her mouth. Cullie groaned happily and began pumping his cock into her mouth, fucking her face. Then she stopped. She stripped off her shoes and rolled onto the bed, kneeling facing the headboard. “Open the nightstand. You’ll find a bottle of K-Y in there.”

Cullie opened the drawer and found more than just a plastic bottle of lubricant; there were several vibrators also present. “This must be the toy drawer.”

“You got it,” she agreed. “Now bring the bottle of K-Y and get behind me.” Cullie got into position and was surprised by the next order. “Now, stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me for a bit. I want that cock nice and stiff! And play with the butt plug, too. Make it feel good!”

Cullie began fucking June doggy style, holding a hip with one hand while jiggling the butt plug with the other. “How am I doing so far?”

June groaned. “So good!” She let him pump her pussy slowly before saying, “Okay. Now pull out and squirt some of the lube on your cock and get it nice and slippery.” Cullie pulled out and followed her orders, and then she said, “Now, pull out the butt plug and put a couple of fingers in there. Squirt some more K-Y there and work it in.” When he did so, she gasped and shivered. “Now, stick your cock in my ass and fuck the hell out of me!”

“Yes, ma’am!” Cullie put his greasy cockhead at her asshole and pushed it in. It took a little doing before the head was past the ring of muscle, but once inside, his cock slid smoothly in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.