Blackmailing My Dad's New Wife - Cover

Blackmailing My Dad's New Wife

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex comes home from college on summer break, only to meet Porsche, his Dad's new wife. Alex is hesitant at first and does a little background check on Porsche and finds some very interesting facts on his new "Mom"!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Good, I’m glad to hear that Porsche. And since we don’t have anything pressing to do today, this would be a good time to get ... acquainted, don’t you think?” I said.

“You want to have sex right now?” she asked.

“Are you in the middle of something important?” I asked.

“Well, no, I guess not,” she said.

“Then I’m not keeping you from your housework or anything,” I said with a note of finality.

“How do you want to do this then?” she asked, knowing there was no way to convince me to drop the subject.

“Porsche, you and I haven’t had much of a chance to talk privately like this, and I don’t know a whole lot about you, especially in this area. So why don’t you tell me what kinds of things you like to do in bed,” I said.

“What I like to do in bed, huh? Well, actually, I like just about all types of sex. I’m really open and up for about anything that’s fun.

“But I don’t do the really painful stuff ... a sexy spanking is okay, but nothing like S&M or hardcore pain. And while I do like to be called names and told I’m a slut, a whore, and a fucktoy, I don’t like public humiliation.

“Anything done outside the house has to be kept within the boundaries of what is socially acceptable. I don’t want my past coming back to haunt me.

“Other than that, I’m pretty free-spirited and open to ideas. If something comes up, we can talk about it then,” she said.

“I can work with that,” I said. “And don’t worry, I’m not much into the pain thing or public humiliation either. I think our tastes are pretty similar actually.

“I do like to give out spankings and other little ‘punishments’ but if it came to really punishing you, that wouldn’t be under the category of sex!

“Besides, you already know what the ultimate punishment would be!” I said.

“Alex, are you going to hold my past over my head forever? I already told you how I feel about your father,” she said.

“Yes, you told me. But you’ve said other things to that turned out to be not so accurate – and left out other details that some would find important.

“So yes, I am going to hold this over your head until I am certain you are not playing with my father’s feelings, compassion, or generosity. My Dad is very important to me. He is my father, the man who raised me and cared for me. He is all that I have now for family and I will not let anything happen to him.

“Once you have convinced me you are Porsche and not Diana, then maybe this menace hanging over your head will go away,” I said.

“Well, Alex, I hope someday to earn your trust enough that you will consider me as a part of the family, too. Not your Mom necessarily, I know I will never be a Mom to you. But I’ll settle for being part of the family ... like a very weird sister or something!” she said with a little smile.

Then she stood up and moved around in front of me and a few feet back from me.

“And until then...” she said, and she started to undress as I watched.

That day she was wearing the same white dress she had worn the day we met. And as she began, I could see how she got to be so good at her former job.

I could also understand a lot better how Dad became so enamored of her. Porsche slipped one of the thin spaghetti straps off her shoulder and I could see she had come to play.

Porsche wasn’t wearing a bra under her dress, her impressive C cups standing full and firm with nipples stiff and begging to be sucked.

She smiled as she watched my eyes get wide and dropped her dress to the floor. She held her hand out and I took it as she stepped out of it, leaving her in just her panties and heels.

She stepped back a bit and asked, “Well, what do you think? Is this what you had in mind, Alex?” she smiled.

“Yes, very nice. You are very pretty Porsche,” I said.

“I’m glad you’re pleased. Now why don’t you just sit back and let Porsche take good care of you,” she cooed.

From that point on her former life as a “gentleman entertainer” kicked in. I say gentleman entertainer because she was part dancer and part prostitute. Ordinary streetwalkers didn’t dance for their customers and pure exotic dancers weren’t allowed to have sex with their customers (although it does happen).

Porsche was a combination of the two – she would dance for her male clients, but she also wanted to entice them into the private rooms where more lucrative dealings could be made. She would also arrange to meet special well-to-do clients after work to continue the party privately.

Porsche knelt down on the floor where she was standing. She was about halfway across the room and once she was down on all fours, she very slowly and very seductively began crawling towards me.

She kept her eyes locked on mine and as she crawled cat-like, she licked her lips. The sight of this beautiful caramel kitten crawling like that made my cock throb and I had to adjust my seat – proof positive that what she was doing was indeed having the desired effect.

As she got closer to me, I spread my knees apart to give her room when she did get there. She crawled right up between them, then raised up so that she was still on her knees but her elbows rest on the tops of my thighs.

She looked down at the large lump that had formed in the front of my jeans and she traced the outline with a red-tipped finger.

“Find something interesting down there did you?” I asked her playfully.

“Mmmhmmm,” she said as she ran her finger over the bulge, giggling when she got it to twitch.

“Well before you can unwrap your present, don’t you think it would be a good idea if we both got comfortable?

“I mean you look pretty cool, but I’m getting a bit overheated here. What do you think we should do about that?” I said plucking at my shirt for a hint.

She looked up at me and smiled, then her hands began working to unbutton my shirt, As each button came loose, she opened my shirt a little more kissing my chest while working on the next button. After she had released the last of the six buttons on my shirt, she opened it fully.

“Oooh, very nice, Alex. I can see why the girls like you. I am definitely going to enjoy this summer!” she said with a sly grin. She ran her hands luxuriously over my chest, cooing and kissing my chest.

In all modesty, I was in good shape. In high school, I was on the football and wrestling team and we had to work out twice a week in addition to our training. I had just kept up with my gym time out of habit ... now I was glad I had!

“That’s not why the girls like me Porsche,” I said, pointing south.

“Oh,” she mouthed silently. As she backed up a bit, she bit her bottom lip staring at the bulge for a couple of moments.

“It’s okay, you can open your present now,” I said. She smiled and then scooted down to start unbuckling my belt. Once my belt was unbuckled and my jeans unfastened, I raised up a bit so Porsche could slide my jeans off, taking my boxers with them.

Sitting on my bed now completely naked, Porsche ran her hands slowly up the tops of my thighs as she stretched towards my hard, stiff cock standing up at attention now.

I spread my legs, allowing her to get closer and she moved into place directly in front of me.

She looked up at me as if asking permission and when I nodded, she wasted no time in gobbling down my cock, inhaling it into her mouth while keeping both hands on the backs of my thighs.

Porsche quickly proved that she wasn’t just putting on a show; that there was more to her talents and skills than just an ability to dance provocatively.

She was also a champion cocksucker and she showed off her expertise in that arena with a technique I can only imagine she picked up in the back rooms and possibly even back alleys of the strip clubs she worked at.

But wherever she learned her skills, she learned them well and employed them fully on me.

It was my turn to moan now and she had me squirming and groaning my pleasure in a very short time. I put my hands on either side of her head and guided her how I liked it and she followed my instructions flawlessly.

It wasn’t very long at all before Porsche’s skills began to wear on me and I could feel my end coming on fast. Porsche had sucked and licked and fondled my cock and balls until my cum was boiling and I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer.

“Porsche, you are wonderful at this, but if we don’t slow down, I’m gonna cum!” I told her.

“Oooh yes, baby! I want you to cum! I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste the sweet cum of yours! Please give it to me! Give me my present!” she said, popping me out of her mouth only long enough to tell me what she wanted and then swallow me back down.

She began sucking all the harder, determined to relieve me of my simmering load. She used every trick she knew of to convince my nuts to explode, and her efforts were not wasted. Within a few more moments I knew it was time.

“I’m gonna cum now, Porsche, I’m gonna cum in that pretty whore mouth! Get ready!” I said my voice confirming the urgency of my words.

Porsche knelt there in front of me with her mouth open and tongue hanging out like a bird waiting for its mother to feed it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.