The Mystery of Our New Home - Cover

The Mystery of Our New Home

by Bob Watergate

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Fantasy Sex Story: A couple purchases a new home that met their dreams of the perfect house and perfect location! Soon they both begin to experience different sexual activities... much different than their normal sex lives!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Bob and Susan were still unpacking their household items and couldn’t believe just how lucky they were for finding this amazing location!

“You know Susan,” Bob began, “The realtor told us was a great deal we made on this property but I still can’t believe just how beautiful it is! She shared that it had been on the market for several years ... just not selling!”

“I know Bob, “Susan replied, “How many other couples are blessed with being surrounded by over 100 acres of marsh and woodlands! I can’t wait to explore all over this new property!”

Bob and Susan were neither the most experienced hikers but both did enjoy the occasional walks in the woods. They had finally completed their inspection of the outside areas and decided that that was enough for now!

“Bob,” Susan asked, “What do you think about a quick dinner, a good shower, and then off to bed for some much deserved loving?” She was hoping he would be in agreement and they could both get some quick release and much needed sleep!

“Susan my love,” Bob answered, “That all sounds great to me ... especially the much deserved loving!” Their love making had been following their normal approach with Bob going down on Susan to get her pussy wet followed by Susan sucking Bob’s penis so he could obtain an erection. This was always followed by some quick fucking in which Bob would most always cum before Susan or he was ready! BUT they had just begun purchasing a few new sex toys for their pleasure!

After breakfast the next morning, Susan walked outside only to find the two gnome statues knocked over with some sort of slim on them both! “Bob,” Susan yelled, “come out here and look what happened last night! Something knocked over the gnomes that came with the house. They made a mess on them ... what in the hell?”

Bob washed the gnomes off and stood them back standing along the sidewalk, next to the large bird bath, with two fairies perched on the rim of the bowl. They both continued their final day of unpacking and again approached supper in a minimalistic manner. A quick and shower and off to sleep they drifted!

Bob began to think if he was dreaming or that was feeling something touching his penis! He continued lying there but the feeling became more pronounced as his penis began to sting somewhat!

“What the hell,” Bob began yelling, “Something is wrong with her penis dear!”

Susan turned on the light by the bed and quickly saw tiny little red marks on her husband’s penis! “Bob,” She replied, “What in the world happened? It looks like little tiny bites all around your penis head and shaft!” Susan continued looking even more closely lifting and pulling his penis around trying to get a better view of these now bleeding red bites.

“Whatever it is my god it is hurting like hell!” Bob moaned. Even with this new pain Bob was enjoying Susan touching his penis so much so he could begin to feel it gaining hardness!

“Shit Bob,” Susan snapped back, “If it is hurting so then why are you getting an erection? Tell me!” Before Bob could answer his cum boiled up and hit Susan in the face as she was now aiming his hard penis away from her now open mouth! “Dam it ... Bob you asshole! What in the world are you doing ... cumming on my face and shooting it into my mouth! You need to get yourself under control and now!”

Susan left their bed and hit the shower washing this fresh hot cum off of her face! She didn’t really mind the taste and did sort of enjoyed this new event ... one not planned as their normal sex life was so much planned and formatted!

After breakfast Bob and Susan began a walk of their new property but first came across both of the gnomes turned over with the slim on them again! Today they decided to leave them and continue their walk. As they got deeper into the woods both of them began to feel a kind of strangeness coming over them ... as if someone was inside the minds! They felt a prickling on their skin and began to taste a foul and bitter favor in their mouths!

Before they knew what had happened they found themselves back in their house, in their shower ... together! This wasn’t normal. Yes they had showered together in the past but most often showered separately for some reason. They found their hands roaming over each other’s body moving around their sexual areas ... giving themselves good pleasure!

“Susan I love you!” Bob whispered.

“I love you too Bob,” Susan replied.

Once dressed neither of them really remembered the events during their walk in the woods or how they found themselves back in their house! Soon they found themselves doing their normal work day activities as they both worked from their home offices!

That night while sleeping Susan began to feel a stinging on both of her breasts! Like Bob a few nights before she laid there trying to figure out what might be happening when the pain became so intense she cried out! “Bob help me ... help me!

Bob snapped on the light by his side of the bed and quickly saw Susan, sitting up in bed. Just as quickly he saw her nipples both red and ... hell they were both bleeding! “Susan what in the hell?” He yelled, “Your nipples are bleeding ... they are both quite red, red with what looks like tiny bites!”

Bob moved her nipples around looking at them as closely as the light would let him. Before I knew it he found himself kissing and then sucking the blood off of both of the nipples. He did finally feel Susan’s hands on the back of his head pulling his mouth again her breasts, as if encouraging him to continue his suckling!

They moved once again to their shower to clean up after which Bob placed some antibiotic cream on her bitten nipples! “I hope this will help Susan but help me understand what is going on!” Bob asked, “Trust me I didn’t bite your nipples making them bleed just like you didn’t bite my penis making him bleed!”

“I understand Bob,” Susan replied, “I haven’t a clue what is making these tiny bites on our ... well on our sexual parts dear! But it has to be something ... or someone! But if it is a person how are they getting into our house and how can they have such tiny teeth?”

Bob and Susan sat that day in their living room both pondering what was happening to them and what could be doing it to them! Although they both napped throughout the day bedtime came early.

Once again asleep, Susan began to feel a deep pressure in her pussy which was now quite wet, as if she had peed herself, and then felt that same stinging on her pussy lips! This time she flicked on her bedside light and began yelling at Bob! “Bob, Bob,” She cried out, “It is happening ... I mean it happened again! Look at my pussy Bob it must be red as hell ... oh my god I think I had an orgasm!

Bob crawled between her legs and quickly saw the tiny bites all over Susan’s pussy lips! And not just on the larger lips but even on the inner ones ... hell as he began pulling her open and saw the bites continue deeper and deeper inside of her pussy! “Oh shit Susan.” Bob cried out, “These tiny bite marks go deep inside your pussy ... as deep as I can see. What in the world ... hell what could get inside of your pussy to bite you this deep? And Susan ... I tasted you and it doesn’t taste like your cum ... not your cum Susan!”

Susan began to cry asking Bob what in the world was going on! How in the world could this be happening to them ... to her. “Bob,” Susan whispered, “I have to ask dear. Did it taste like your cum ... did you have a wet dream and push inside of my leaving your cum love ... please tell me it is your cum!”

“No Susan,’ Bob answered, “I know how my cum tastes and this wasn’t my cum! I wish I could take credit ... getting an erection and fucking you during the night ... with you not being aware. But no love this cum tasted kind of weird ... sort of woodsy ... so of animal like!”

They laid there holding each other with Susan crying quite loudly even shaking from fear! They both fell back to sleep awaking to a beautiful day. After breakfast they decided they would go out into their garden for some fresh air and plant the flowers they purchased. Having fun they were both naked as this was one of the reasons of wanting a property so large! Having this kind of privacy allowed Bob and Susan to enjoy there nudist type lifestyle even though neither had any desire to be nude in front of others!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.