Brother to the Rescue - Cover

Brother to the Rescue

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2023 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Brother rescues his sister. Her life was a giant party. She got swindled. Brother saves her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Many years ago, I was a happy go lucky teen. The world was open to me. One last month of school then off to college. Then my world came crashing down on my sister and myself. You see our parents were killed in an accident. A truck driver late on his delivery ran a light and flipped his truck over on to our parents car. I was in class and got a call to report to the main office. My sister soon joined me. We were told of the news. Our aunt came and took us home. We were all in shock for several days. I think I came around after the burial. Some guy approached me and said he was sorry about the accident and would I accept a check of $100,000 to close the case. I hauled of and connected with his jaw. My Uncle saw what happened and got that guy out of there. My aunt gave me a hug. After everyone left my Aunt and Uncle explained to us what was happening. The driver of the truck did not have a license and the owner was sure he would lose his business. My Uncle knew of my parents attorney, and that he would do us justice. He did and when all was done and over with, my sister and myself were left with 15 million dollar each.

At the time I was 18 and in 2 months would be 19. and my sister was 17. So I became her guardian. We lived off all the insurance money and settlement of the lawsuits. With help from our Aunt and Uncle, I learned how to make the money work for me. My sister did not care to learn. All she wanted was money to party every Saturday night. Who can spend $500 in one night? Well, the ‘friends’ she had helped her.

When I turned 21 I got my share of the money. Kathy, my sister, had to wait another 11 months for her money.

When she turned 21, she and a few of her friends went on vacation. Her treat. 3 weeks in Europe and they burned thru $250,000.

As for me, I bought some property and built myself a house. I had ideas about the design and found someone to design and build it the way I wanted. Got a nice 3 bedroom, 3 bath home. Once I was done with it. I sold it and built another one. I continued this till I had built 5 homes. For some reason when done with a house, I found flaws with them. Not in the structure, but in my mind. On the last one I got it correct in my mind and that one was mine. All of this took me 7 years.

Kathy meanwhile lived the exciting life or travel and party.

As my money grew, hers went out the window. In the same 7 years her money was down to 5 million. Then she met Robert. I thought he was a scumbag. Nothing that I had proof on, just a feeling I got from the times we had talked. He wined and dined her. Had her fall madly in love with him and of course they got married. On their honeymoon in Australia, he had her account wiped out. Gone like a fart in the wind. Seems that he got his name onto her account. One day he went out shopping and left her high and dry. That bastard even cashed in her return ticket. Canceled her cards. All she had left was $81 in her wallet.

So you can see, I was surprised to get a call from her. She cried for long time on the phone and asked if I would help her. Of course I did. I am not a bad guy and she is my sister, the only family I have left.

Got her home and she told me her story. Up till then I had not seen her in 2 ½ years. She did change. She had 2 visible tattoos and also had work done on her chest. Last time I saw her she was a solid B cup. Now she was holding up D’s on her chest.

She look tired and I showed her to her room and left her. Was not till late the next day that she emerged and showed herself. With all the sleep, she looked like shit and I told her. She smirked at me and said thanks.

She told me more about her party life. The places she went to. People she met. She visited every country in Europe. Went to every place in the Caribbean. Japan, the Philippines, Tahiti. Yes, she saw many places with her friends.

She told me about having sex thru out Europe. On beaches, in the mountains, on trains, she told me she was involved in a live sex show in Amsterdam.

Then she sat there with blank eyes and she started to cry. A painful cry. One that washes over you and will not stop. Bad feelings, pain, memories of what you did. All came out. She cried for over an hour. There was nothing I could do to make everything better for her. I gave her a hug and let her continue. When she calmed down, she was asleep. Again she slept for several hours. I checked on her. She was OUT.

When she did wake up. She ran to the bathroom. I could hear her having dry heaves. More pain coming out. She came out and asked me for something to drink. Gave her water and asked if she was hungry. She asked for soup. Heated a can of chicken noodle and gave her about ¼ of it. She kept it down so I gave her another ¼. Also gave her ginger ale to drink.

This is how she was for a few weeks. Sleep, cry, dry heaves, eat and then sleep some more. Did not take a genius to figure she needed help.

I talked to my Aunt and she gave me the name of a female doctor. I called her and gave her some background info on my sister. We set up an appointment. Took a bit to get her to go out and meet with her, but I got her there. She had an hour appointment. I went and got a coffee from next door. When the hour was about to end I went back. The doctor asked if I could wait another hour. I gave the doctor my number and had her text me when she was done. Well that extra hour turned into 3 hours. I had a quick chat with the doctor and she said she will call me tomorrow after she reviewed all her notes. Seems my sister has quite a few things going on.

Next day the doctor called and asked if I had about an hour to talk. I said I did. She told me general terms of what was happening inside my sister. She blames herself for the accident. She had our parents make a stop to pick up some supplies she needed. If she did not do that, none of this would of happened. Plus with her partying, she was running away from anything to do with living without them. She married because the man reminded her of me. The way he treated her. WOW was all I thought. The doctor continued on with my sister still having a ’crush’ on me. She explained that it will take time for her mind to heal and the faster she can get her feelings out the faster she will heal. The doctor wanted me to try to get her to talk about the places she had been to and see if anything happened that might reveal why she is as she is. I said I would try.

Did not do anything till a few days went by. There was a program on TV and she walked into the room and sat down. She looked at me and said the show was wrong about the place. I asked her why. She said that the area they were in was more than a family resort area. There was a nude resort there. And at the resort you could have sex in the open. She continued on with her and one of her friends were involved in a no holes bared orgy. Everything happened there. She continued on with 3 guys in all 3 holes and she jerked off 2 others. She said she ate her first pussy there. She watched an all guy orgy.

Then she said that we should go there sometime.

WOW! Did she open up and then she became withdrawn and sad. I could see it in her face. Did something happen to her that when she recalls it she withdraws? Have to call Doctor on Monday.

When I talked to the Doctor, she said the same thing. She also wanted to try something on her. Hypnotism. Put her under and see if she will tell us more of what happened. Plus she wants me there to observe. I would be in another room and watch thru a window. I asked why. She said that she wanted me to hear and then I could follow up at home. The Doctor then said she would go over everything with me when I was there.

We arrived at our appointment and the doctor was on a phone call. After a few minutes she came and got Kathy and led her into a room. She left and got some drinks and had me follow her. She told me that she would hypnotize her and ask several questions. If the answer was true, I was to hit a button and a light would come on. If false do not hit the button. The room went quiet. Then the sound came on.

Doctor asked her questions. When Kathy answered truthfully, I hit the button. When Kathy lied, I did not. Once the doctor had her base line, she continued with her questions.

Thru out the next hour Kathy said that she started in the Caribbean, her and her friends walked into a bar. Sitting at the bar was a man that was my clone from the back. She walked up to him and told him, out loud, that if his cock was not in her cunt in 15 seconds she was going to drench him in every drink around them. He turned to look at her and she realized that it was not me. She started to back away, trying to laugh it off as a party stunt. The man stood and grabbed her and then he fucked her. Right in the bar in front of everyone. What could she do? She said it out loud for all to hear, so it was not rape. After he was done, another man fucked her. Then another. Soon, she said she was doing 2 at a time. Her friends finally rescued her and got her back to her room.

Doctor asked a few questions to her. Did you like it?

Kathy answered by saying at first she was scared then it was enjoyable. Different sized cocks in my cunt and mouth.

__ Did you enjoy it? It fucking made me horny after the first guy.

Do you want to fuck your brother?. No I do not want my brother to fuck me. I want him to make love to me. Fucking is what I have been doing.

“Do you know how fucking easy it is to get fucked? Walk up to a guy and tell him you want him to fuck you. Have not had any turn down that request. But to have someone that cares for you. Deep down cares for you. Takes your body and mold it with his hands, mouth and his cock. Make sure you have more than enough pleasure. Then when he inserts his cock into you and pleasures both of you. That is making love.”

The doctor then woke her and had a private chat with her. Kathy came out to me and we left. Kathy asked if we could grab a bite to eat, but go thru the drive-thru so we can talk in private. She talked a bit about what she had done in her past. The places she went to. The people she met. She told me about her live sex show. Her and her friends just had to go to the Red Light District in Amsterdam. They looked in several shops. Bought some outfits. She grabbed her phone and brought up pictures of them shopping. In one store they were naked looking at lingerie. She said that Mary, the redhead, had one clerk feel her tits and give her quick finger fuck. That was when we decided to forget shopping and go get laid. Diane, with black hair, found a guy and gave him a blow job in an ally. We walked some more and saw a sign saying live sex show. So we went in. It was a small theater. Maybe 25 to 30 people. We were shown to our seats and ordered drinks. After about 15 minutes the lights went low. A woman came out, naked and in several languages announced that the show would begin soon.

We all got comfortable and soon the curtain was raised. 2 men came out, naked and hard. Soon joined by a women. One fucked her as she sucked the other. Then they switched places. They both came on her body. The curtain lowered and soon another show started. 2 women came out and, hugged, kissed and felt each other. Soon got into a 69 on the bed. Licking, fingering and using toys on each other. One girl came so hard she squirted quite a bit on the bed. The curtain lowered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.