A Man For Mother - Cover

A Man For Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bobby's mother had back luck when it came to love. Having lost two loves, she is faced with raising Bobby alone. But she's still a woman and after failing to find someone, Bobby, now a young man, steps up to the plate...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Mom lay there on the bed, her body a sheen of sweat, her pussy leaking her juices from her and staining the bed with a growing wet spot. Her blonde hair was matted and disheveled, sticking to her face and her makeup looked like she wore watercolors in the rain.

I stood up and looked down at my wrung-out and exhausted mother, helpless and vulnerable, unable to do anything more than suck in the next breath. I was feeling pretty proud of myself right then. It’s always been my goal to leave my partner unable to walk away after we’ve had sex. And Mom wasn’t going anywhere for some time!

However, there was still one very important matter to take care of yet. I hadn’t cum yet and my cock was screaming for relief! I had yet to actually fuck my mother and my cock was trying to rip through my pants to do that very thing!

I rolled my mother over onto her stomach. “Get up on your knees! You got to have your fun, now it’s my turn!” I said. Mom groaned a response, but didn’t move.

I gave her ass a swat. “You heard me dammit, Now get on your knees I’m gonna fuck you now!” I said.

“Bobby, please ... I can’t ... let me rest for a bit, baby...” she whined.

That pissed me off for some reason. I don’t know why exactly, but I reacted. I jumped onto the bed beside her on my knees With the hand closest to her head I grabbed a huge handful of her blonde hair and with the other, I began spanking her quick and hard. I wasn’t nice about it either, these weren’t play-swats. I was spanking her for not obeying me and she was going to feel it!

“Dammit woman, I have waited long enough for you! I’m not leaving this room with a hard-on anymore. You put out for every other dick that comes in here; you are damn well going to put out for the only one who keeps coming back! Now get up on your knees slut and get ready to get fucked!” I yelled at her.

Mom squealed and rolled around trying to avoid my swats but it was no use, my hand came down on her creamy white ass over and over, turning the pale flesh a rosy pink wherever it landed. Soon her ass was completely pinked up and she had indeed found her knees and raised up getting into the position I wanted.

Once she had gotten into position, I moved around and got off the bed standing beside it. She was still too far away but grabbing her around the thighs and hauling her backward brought her to where I needed her. “Now spread those legs and get ready for my cock!” I told her. She did as I said, not wanting her ass warmed anymore. I took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet sloppy slit to get a bit of lubrication on it (I didn’t really need to, she was plenty wet already, but it was a good way to tease her some!)

“Bobby, ple-OHH FUUCKK!” she began to protest my teasing ... until I shoved my cock hard into her dripping pussy clear to the hilt! I slammed into her like a Mack truck and I sank down that warm wet tunnel until my hips smacked her ass and I could go no further.

But I was only getting started. As soon as my hips bounced off her ass I withdrew my cock completely and then shoved back in just as hard and just as fast. I repeated this fully in/fully out technique a few times, each time I opened her up she squealed just like the first time. After she had gotten the idea of what I was doing I stayed inside fucking her the full length of my cock but keeping the head of my cock inside her when I backed out.

I set a furious pace, recycling as fast as I could reverse gears. I fucked her like there was a time limit on pussy and I was behind schedule! Mom couldn’t catch her breath, she couldn’t moan, all she could do was grab hold of the bedsheets and hang on.

I fucked her like this for a couple of minutes I guess before I felt Mom’s pussy walls come crashing in. At that instant, she let out a scream like I’ve never heard before...

“OHHHMYYYGODDD, BOBBBEEE!” I felt her entire body stiffen like a wooden plank and I swear every muscle in her body tensed up and locked in place, rigid as a flagpole. She was so tight I could feel her trembling with the strain. I looked at her face and her eyes were as big as saucers and her mouth was frozen in an open “O” form ... as if the scream had stuck in her mouth.

Now that I had Mom’s attention and showed her that I had game, I needed to make sure I was the ONLY game for her. She’d had a lot of male companionship and I’m sure that more than one of them was pretty fair lovers. So I wanted to show her that I was all she needed, she didn’t need to look for anyone else ever again. I wanted to prove to her I was man enough to take care of all of her needs and give her the pleasure ... and the love ... that she had been searching for.

Once Mom’s orgasm took hold of her I didn’t pull out and let her go through her rapture. Instead, I continued fucking her, wanting to extend her torment a little while longer. I added to her vexing by reaching around her hip and finding her clit, I rubbed and massaged it vigorously. Mom was beside herself – her orgasm was wringing her out like an old washrag and my teasing and provoking her was exacerbating it!

I kept going at her, fucking her hard, deep, and fast without giving her a chance to rest or even catch her breath. I wanted to draw this orgasm out for as long as I could. I had waited a long, long time for this ... and she would remember our first fuck for a long time to come!

Finally, though, Mom couldn’t go on any longer. “Bobby, please ... I can’t ... oh please, baby, stop ... I can’t ... breathe!” she said in gasps. I looked at my bedraggled mother, lying there on the bed, covered in sweat from her exertion, panting and moaning in her post-orgasmic bliss.

Yeah, now she’s been properly fucked! I thought as I smiled to myself. I laid down next to her and held my mother as she came down from whatever heaven she had gone to.

The next day, Mom avoided me like I had the plague. She was up and out the door before I got up, leaving me a note and telling me to make myself some breakfast. When I tried calling her at work to ask her if she was coming right home from work, all I got was that “she was busy”. That afternoon when she was normally coming home she left a message on the machine before I could get to the phone saying she would be home later and that I should find something to eat for dinner.

When she did come home, she went right to her bedroom saying she didn’t feel well. I asked as she rushed past me if she’d eaten and she said she grabbed something but didn’t feel much like eating.

I didn’t think too much of it at first. We all have days where we don’t feel well and I understood. But the next day she was gone again before I got up. When I called her at work this time she answered but said she was too busy to talk. And when she came home we didn’t do much talking then, either.

I was starting to get worried that maybe I had said or done something that upset her. Maybe I was too forward and it scared her off. Or maybe she’d had time to think about all this and changed her mind. The silence between us and avoiding each other was starting to eat at me. Mom and I had always been close, we are all each other had for most of my life. And this living in a vacuum wasn’t us.

After work on the fourth day of this peace and tranquility crap, I’d had enough. When Mom came home I was waiting for her. “Hi, Mom, how was work?” I said to see if I could get a conversation going.

A cursory “Fine.” was all I got from her.

“Mom come over here and sit down. We need to talk,” I said patting the sofa next to me.

“Not right now, baby, I need to get dinner going. We can talk after dinner if you want to,” she said, headed for her bedroom, I assume to change clothes. But the living room and the sofa lay between the front door where she was and her bedroom and I headed her off at the pass.

“We really need to talk Mom,” I said again, as I blocked the hallway to her bedroom.

“We will, honey. We will have a good long talk after dinner, I promise,” she said, trying to move around me.

That pissed me off. She was brushing me off like I was some little kid whining for a cookie!

I grabbed her roughly by the arm. “NO! I SAID NOW, DAMMIT! Now get your ass over on that sofa before I turn you over it and beat said ass proper!” I said angrily. I had never spoken to my mother with such rage and fury and it scared her. She moved instantly not knowing what happened to her sweet son or what to expect next. If I hadn’t been so incensed with being blown off, it might have been funny how she reacted. But instead, I followed her and once she sat down I sat down beside her.

“What’s going on Mom? Did I do something wrong? I mean I thought we had a pretty good time the other day – I know I did. Now tell me what’s going on? Why are you avoiding me like I’m a leper or something?” I asked.

“No Bobby sweetheart, you didn’t do anything wrong. In fact, you did everything even better than I could have imagined. No, it’s me ... I was ... afraid...” she said looking down at her hands in her lap.

“Afraid? Of what?” I asked.

“I was afraid of what you would think of your mother ... that I was some sort of sex freak or something,” she said quietly.

I looked at her sitting there almost trembling as she waited for my response. I had never seen her so humbled and so small. She would have crawled under that carpet had it not been tacked down good.

“What are you talking about Mom? Why would I think you are a sex freak? I already know about your high sex drive so what’s the problem? I like that you like sex ... now that you are my girl, that is.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.