A Man For Mother - Cover

A Man For Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bobby's mother had back luck when it came to love. Having lost two loves, she is faced with raising Bobby alone. But she's still a woman and after failing to find someone, Bobby, now a young man, steps up to the plate...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Oh Bobby, that sounds so wonderful. But can we do it? Can we really do it like you say?” she said. She turned to face me, her eyes flicking back and forth searching my face for the answer she hoped to find there.

“Come with me,” I said. I took her hand and walked her to her bedroom. I took her over to the full-length mirror on her closet door. “What do you see in that mirror?”

“I see a foolish old woman. A drunk, desperate, silly woman,” she said, hanging her head.

“That’s funny ... we must be looking at different mirrors,” I said. “Look again. Want to know what I see?”

“What,” she said, without looking up.

“I see a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman who just needs someone to show her that she can still turn a man’s head. A woman who needs validation ... who needs someone to care for and who cares for her. A woman so in need of real love she can’t recognize it when she sees it. But I am going to show you that love, Joanne, if you’ll let me. I want to show you just how beautiful and sexy, how desirable, you really are.

“Now our friends know that you are my mother and I am your son. And they can continue thinking that. We don’t have any family close by. Our nearest relative is halfway across the country. As for others, look at yourself. You may be forty-three years old according to the calendar, but you don’t look a day over thirty. And a thirty-year-old woman with a twenty-year-old guy is not so outlandish that it will draw more than a passing glance and maybe a wistful sigh from other women.

“If we have to introduce ourselves to someone who doesn’t know us, we can just use our names. They won’t know our relationship unless we tell them. And for those who do know us, they will only know our public relationship, not the fact that we are lovers. So it’s not all that difficult.”

“You’ve got this all figured out haven’t you!” she said.

“Well I told you, I have been fantasizing about this for a long, long time. I’ve thought about how we could do this a lot, yes. And I’ve tried to think of all the angles and excuses why we couldn’t live this out, for both of us. It doesn’t seem that hard, really, we just keep our home life private. They don’t need to know about us.”

“Yes but Bobby, how about you? Do you think ... do you think you can give me what I need? Bobby, honey, you know that I love sex. But do you know how MUCH I love sex? I mean I’m almost a nympho, I love it so much. And some of the things I like to do ... well they aren’t exactly things a son likes to think his mother does!” she said, blushing as she spoke.

“Mom, I’m 19 years old. I haven’t been a virgin for a few years now. And we have had the Internet here in Madison for many years. I am not so sheltered that I don’t know a little something about sex. So if there is something, anything, that you like to do or have done to you, I need to know about it so I can be what you want and need. Don’t be afraid of shocking me, you won’t. And I might open your eyes a bit with what I’m into as well!”

“Oh is that so? Fancy yourself some kind of sex expert do you?” she said, teasing me playfully.

Well, two can play the teasing game so I grabbed her by the upper arm and marched her over to the side of her bed. “Now lose the dress,” I said in an authoritative command. She began to take off her dress. I don’t know whether it was to humor me or if she was actually doing as I said, but it didn’t matter, the dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

“Good. Now the bra. Let’s see those tits that all the men were after,” I said.

She looked at me as if questioning just how far I would take this. She didn’t yet realize I was serious about taking over as her lover. She would soon though.

For Mom, the dress wasn’t that big a deal. I’d seen her in her underwear many times. But now I was asking her to take off her underwear. That was pushing the envelope for her.

“Bobby, honey, I don’t think...” she started to protest.

“I’m not asking ... I’m telling you, Joanne. If you want me to be the man in your life, then you be the woman and do as I say. Now let’s see the girls!” I said sternly.

She did as I told her, I think my tone kind of stunned her for a moment. I’d never talked to her in such a manner and she didn’t quite know what to make of it.

When she had removed her bra she stood there, arms crossed, her hands trying vainly to cover her breasts. She might have been able to cover her nipples, but she was far too well-endowed to cover her entire breasts!

“Put your hands down, Joanne, I want to see you,” I said. She did as I said, watching me carefully for any reaction. I studied her for a couple long moments ... I wanted to burn her image into my head in case I never got this chance again.

I guess I took a little longer than she felt comfortable with. “Bobby?” she asked timidly. Her small voice was enough to break me from my trance and I stepped forward closing the distance between us in one step.

“You never looked more beautiful than you do right at this moment,” I said. And before she could answer, I pulled her into a kiss. But not just any kiss. No, I gave her everything I had, every ounce of love and passion I could squeeze into that moment. I wanted to take her very breath away and give her mine in return.

And apparently, that was just what she needed. As I started to kiss her, I slipped my arms around her hips. As soon as I did, I felt her knees go weak and she melted into my kiss. She put her arms around my neck to hold onto me but she didn’t need to, I wasn’t about to let go of her.

We kissed for several long wonderful moments until, by necessity, we had to break our kiss to breathe. “Oh, Bobby!” Mom said. “I had no idea you were such a good kisser! Oh my!” she said, fanning herself.

I thought about coming up with something witty like “If you liked that, wait till you see what else I can do with my mouth!” but instead I decided to show her.

I gently pushed her back until the bed mattress caught the back of her legs and she fell back onto the bed. When she did, I followed her down, pouncing on her like a cat on a mouse. We were face to face as I straddled my mother and she looked up with nervous anticipation. This was it – time to show her I wasn’t just talk ... that I could back it up, too.

I kissed her again, reassurance that I knew what I was doing. Then my kisses moved to the side of her neck. I’d had a couple of girls that, for them, this was a hot spot and I hoped the same held true for her. Luckily it was and it drew a soft, almost imperceptible moan from her. It was just loud enough for me to hear with my ear so close to her mouth. I think she was a little afraid to show me how much she was enjoying this. I was determined to turn her volume up considerably before I was through!

I moved my kisses to the front of her neck next. I remembered once when I was younger peeking in on my Mom with some guy. He was kissing her right at the notch where her collarbones come together in front and it made Mom crazy hot. I had made a mental note of that trick and now I pulled that card out to play it myself.

Mom tilted her head back giving me more room and letting me know she wanted more of this. And I was certainly willing to give it to her. After kissing her neck a bit my kisses began slowly moving down her breastbone. The lower they got, the hotter she got, and by the time I had reached the valley between her mountainous tits she was arching her back and thrusting them up wanting me to spend some time loving on them.

Mom had an amazing figure and her pride and joy were her tits. She was 36DD up top and while she was blessed with big tits, they didn’t act like a forty-three-year-old’s tits. They still stood high and proud with very little droop to them. Men (and some women) would ask if she’d “had anything done” to them and she would proudly say no ... that they were all natural and it was just keeping in shape that kept them like this.

But it wasn’t just some guy enjoying the fruits of her labor, but me. And as I hovered over her mountains of pleasure, I was bound and determined to make all that work worth every sweatdrop!

“OH BOBBY!” she cried out as my hot mouth closed over one hard nipple. Her hands flew up to the back of my head pulling my head and my mouth down harder on her tit. She pushed my face into her like she wanted to stuff the whole mountain of flesh into my mouth at once!

Needing some room to breathe, I took her hands and pushed them to her sides, pinning them there. I guess my restraining her like this was another secret turn-on for her because her cry of “Oh God!” was followed by a new flush of wetness that I felt as I lay between her splayed legs. I took note of this thinking it may come in handy sometime.

I took my time licking and chewing on my mother’s hard, eager nipples switching back and forth between them so neither felt left out. Mom laid there on the bed, moaning and squirming and thoroughly enjoying what I was doing to her. I mixed up my techniques ... sometimes being soft and gentle and sometimes being a little rougher. I loved it when I pinched her nipple and got a gasp of surprise followed immediately by a moan of pleasure and desire. It turns out nipple play was another of Mom’s hot buttons and I was giving it my all!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.