A Man For Mother - Cover

A Man For Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bobby's mother had back luck when it came to love. Having lost two loves, she is faced with raising Bobby alone. But she's still a woman and after failing to find someone, Bobby, now a young man, steps up to the plate...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

My mother was on her bed on her knees, naked from the waist down and her knees wide apart. She was facing away from me so she couldn’t see me, but I had a perfect view of her ass and pussy ... a pussy stuffed with a big thick dildo!

As if the sight of my mother fucking herself senseless with a dildo wasn’t enough of a shock, I saw something even more amazing. Mom’s pussy was shaved clean as a baby’s bottom! I nearly creamed my jeans right then and there!

“Yes, Bobby fuck me ... fuck me and make me cum! You know how I like it, baby, now please, please make me cum! Oh god, here it cums ... Oh ... Oh... OH FUCK YES!”

I stood there in the doorway dumbstruck as I watched my mother go through a tremendous orgasm, her legs shaking violently her face buried in her pillow to keep her screaming down as she pumped that dildo in and out of her slobbering pussy like a crazed jackhammer.

I knew I shouldn’t be watching this and I knew I should leave before I was caught, but my feet wouldn’t move. I was partially hidden by the door, fortunately, and I watched in silent amazement. My mother was masturbating while calling my name!

It was more than my mind could grasp at the time. Finally, her orgasm ended and she collapsed, face down on the bed moaning as her pussy leaked her fluid out onto the mattress. She still had her legs splayed widely so I could see everything. I slowly and carefully closed the door and went in to take a shower, still in a fog as to what I’d witnessed.

When I got out of the shower, I went to get dressed still thinking about what to do with this new development. I came out of my room and Mom was in the kitchen fixing dinner. Luckily she acted as if nothing at all happened – she hadn’t seen me watching her!

That night dinner was unusually quiet. I was still in turmoil over my mother’s masturbation scene so I wasn’t much for conversation.

“Why so quiet, baby?” she asked me. “Usually you are a chatterbox during dinner, telling me all about your day.”

“Oh, nothing ... I’m just not feeling well,” I lied.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?”

“No, I’m just not very hungry. I didn’t sleep very well last night, I guess.”

“Well, tonight you can take a couple of sleeping pills. That will help you fall asleep and you’ll feel better tomorrow,” she said.

I could take the whole bottle and it wouldn’t help me sleep after what I saw! I thought as I smiled at her.

After dinner, we went in and watched some TV like we normally do. Mom sat next to me on the sofa and chatted about her work and about the neighbors’ dog or something ... I was too lost in my own thoughts to pay much attention. I think she realized something was weighing on me because she suddenly got quiet. But she didn’t press me on it. I guess she figured it was something I had to work out on my own – if she only knew!

That night before I went to bed, Mom gave me a couple over the counter “sleep aids” of hers, but she may as well have given me Tic Tacs for all the good they would do me. I took them for appearance’s sake though and then went to bed.

That night was filled with sexy, erotic, and yes, troubling, dreams of my mother. My mind replayed the scene I had witnessed over and over as if that would somehow make the whole thing clear to me. But all it did was get me more and more confused.

By the time I woke up, Mom had already gone to work, leaving me a note that said she didn’t want to wake me and that she’d be home right after work. Good, that would give me some time to come up with a plan!

The first thing I did was fire up the laptop and go online. I needed to find out about this behavior of hers. I knew about incest, but I wanted to know how popular her particular “kink” was ... mother’s who are sexually attracted to their sons. And surprisingly, it’s more common than one might think!

Seems there are a lot of horny, sex-hungry women out there who are tired of the losers they find in bars and want someone who they know cares about them. The more I read about their reasons and the stories behind their decision, the more it almost began to make sense. I knew my Mom’s track record left a lot to be desired and it wasn’t entirely her fault.

The bars and clubs aren’t exactly overflowing with fine, upstanding men looking for meaningful, lasting relationships! These women had probably run the gauntlet of losers, creeps, and players just like Mom and realized that the love and devotion they craved was right there at home waiting for them all along.

A plan started to come together in my head. A plan that while extremely bold and risky, could pay huge dividends for both Mom and me if it worked out. But first I had to see if what I witnessed last night was a one-off event or if there was more to it.

I went into Mom’s bedroom and after going through her nightstand found what I was looking for. The dildo she used yesterday to masturbate with was actually a flesh-colored, penis-shaped vibrator. I turned the base of the fake cock and it came to life. It was pretty strong too, I could imagine how it must have felt inside her.

I turned the vibrator off and then placed it mostly hidden under the blankets. There was enough of it sticking out that it could be easily recognized, but it was still mostly covered. It looked (I hoped) like Mom had mistakenly forgotten to put it away last night.

Just before Mom was due home, I went into my room and made it look like I had left. I hid my jacket and the shoes I would normally wear out. I made sure my phone was turned off and put it in a safe place as well. I took one last look around and yes everything looked like I had stepped out.

I waited nervously for Mom to pull up into the driveway and when she did I went into her room and hid in the closet. There was a spot in there that was just big enough for me to squeeze into and sit on some clothes there. I left the closet door just barely cracked so I could see if she came into her bedroom.

As was her usual routine, she came into the house dropping her purse by the door and hanging her coat on the hook. Then she called out my name as she walked through the house towards my bedroom.

Finding me “not home” she went into her bedroom to change out of her work clothes. She had just taken off her blouse and dropped her skirt when she saw it.

“Oh my God! I thought I put this away last night! Oh, I hope Bobby didn’t see this thing!” she said to herself. She picked it up her toy and was about to put it away in her nightstand but holding the fake cock, she must have recounted in her head just how she felt yesterday.

Knowing she was alone in the house, the temptation got to be too much for her. I told you she had a very high sex drive and it kicked into gear right about then. She kissed her boytoy and then began to lick it and suck it as if it was the real thing. She ran it over her cheek and then down her neck and into her cleavage, toying with herself.

She popped her head out of the bedroom door and listened carefully. She didn’t hear anything, of course, which convinced her she was indeed alone in the house. This emboldened her and she quickly stripped out of her remaining clothes, opting to leave her heels and stockings on. She grabbed her plastic boyfriend and laying on her back she threw her legs wide and turned it on.

“Okay Bobby baby, it’s been a long day ... I need you to help me relax,” she told the toy just before she put the tip to her pussy.

The way Mom was laying, I could see between her legs pretty good and still see her face as what she was doing began to work on her.

“Mmmm, yes ... yes, baby you know just what I like, don’t you! There, that’s the spot ... ohhh, that feels sooo good...” she began to moan. She ran the toy in small circles around her pussy teasing herself and trying to get herself all worked up and ready for the main event.

Mom’s bedroom only had a couple of small windows and those had some pretty opaque curtains. Mom didn’t like a lot of light when she slept and hated a bright bedroom in the morning. So she had turned the bedroom lights on. And in that light, I could see the glint of moisture now beginning to leak from her hungry pussy. Her hips had begun to move as well, grinding then humping up slightly as she got more aroused.

Her free hand moved up her side to her tit and she began grabbing it, sinking her fingers into the soft flesh and then pinching and pulling on her nipple and her moaning increased. Mom had a great pair of tits, it was one of her best features and a damn fine way to attract the gentlemen. They were big firm and very sensitive and she loved it when someone paid attention to them. I took note of how her playing with them now was exciting her.

Mom had taken to running her buzzing boyfriend up and down her drooling slit making sure to touch her clit when she got to the top. And now she was in full arousal, her hips thrusting up as they begged her to use the toy on her needy pussy.

“Okay Bobby, enough teasing. I need you inside me, baby. Now fuck me like only you can!” she said to her vibrator. Then with one hand she held her pussy open and with the other slowly began to push to head of her fake cock into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.