Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Later in the evening, as he reviewed Mrs. Davis’ reply, two things surprised Aiden. First, though waves of her frustrated desire pounded through him, he had expected her to beg for him right then. But, instead, she wanted to meet him the next night, Friday. And, second, while he knew of “The Luxo,” it was both an exclusive club and also quite racy. Rumor had it, while an amazing dance and dinner club, clothing was optional and anything could happen in there, bar actual sex.

Yet sex was precisely what Mrs. Davis craved.

Nonetheless, Friday night found Aiden, in his finest clothes, sitting in his car. As the sun slid behind the distant mountains in a dazzling purple and orange sunset, his eyes tracked the crowd. The beautiful, the rich, or the beautiful and rich sauntered towards the elegant gold and marble edifice that was “The Luxo.” Even this far out in the lot, an unceasing, thumping rhythmic beat pumped from the club.

Hungry, he sensed that, as she raced towards him, Mrs. Davis was now almost panicky. A glance at the entrance showed her SUV tear from the street to lurch into one of the few remaining parking spaces. After a few seconds, air stuck in his throat and his chest tightened as the gorgeous, lithe woman glided from her vehicle.

Piled atop her head, Mrs. Davis’ styled black hair gleamed under the lights. Well-placed loose strands drifted in the breeze along her face, enhanced by her smoky evening make-up. Tight to her neck, her golden choker glinted in the lot’s overhead lights.

But, despite her natural beauty, it was what she barely wore that had taken his breath away. As she strutted towards the club, his best friend’s stepmother’s long, tanned legs were bare, atop blood red, tall stilettos. The shoes matched the taut red material of a shoulder-less micro-dress. Braless, her twin stems punched through the sleek dress, casting shadows atop her swaying bosom. Skintight, the dress displayed every sexy curve of what little it covered.

Though glancing around nervously as intrigued eyes followed her, Mrs. Davis chewed on her ruby red lips and ran her flattened palms along the tiny skirt. While heading for the crowded entrance, she pressed it tight to her shapely thighs. Those eyes, along with Aiden’s, followed every single rhythmic motion of her toned frame as it crossed the asphalt parking lot. Unable to contain himself any longer, master or not, discipline or not, a low whistle slipped from Aiden’s trembling lips.

Mesmerized by the swishing of her pelvis as she approached, Aiden waited until she had passed his car before leaving and coming up behind her. At first Mrs. Davis jerked in surprise, but after seeing it was him, her eyes gleamed and a long, low, hungry moan slithered from her.

As soon as his outstretched hands found her rear, she slammed herself back into his palms. While he pressed against the silken warmth of her physique, the rich flowery aroma of her perfume overwhelmed Aiden. Under the lights, her glinting dark eyes peered over her bare shoulder at him as her glistening lips parted.

“Sexy little slut.” He let a grin widen as she writhed along him.

“Yes, master.” After a tremor raced through her, she dragged her long, red-nailed fingers through his hair, sending shivers through Aiden. “Do you like my outfit?”

“Oh, yes.” Aiden pressed inwards on both thighs, pulling her butt tight to him. Her thick black eyelashes fluttering amidst smoky eye makeup, Mrs. Davis trembled as another whimper slipped from her. “Very much so, Mrs. Davis.”

While huffing, Mrs. Davis’ eyes gleamed when he dipped his hands under her skirt to fondle her firm fleshy globes. Fingers gliding along the silken soft skin, his pulse quickened when they only encountered a taut string running between them. His heart racing faster, Aiden raised his eyebrows. Silent but for flashing an impish grin, Mrs. Davis swayed and groaned while he tugged and twisted it.

Aiden hooked his digits around the tiny rope. Her jaw shuddered. When he yanked, air shot from her open lips.

Rip.

When her panties flew away in his fist, Mrs. Davis yelped as she swayed into him. Eyes wild, she gulped, but her hungry eyes blazed as they remained locked onto him.

“Much better.” Aiden smiled before placing the tattered lace in his pocket, encircling her waist and walking her quivering frame towards the entrance.

In addition to his doubts about Mrs. Davis’ selection of this venue, Aiden soon became more confused. After checking them against the guest list, a hostess shepherded them to a small booth. Not only was it on one of the elevated rings close to the dance floor, a premium location, but also a “Reserved” placard was on the red table cloth.

Amidst loud voices and laughter, chest-pounding music thrummed through the crowded, dark club. Only small table lights and the mad flickering of lasers and whirling spotlights illuminated the main room. The patrons were a raucous blend of people, mostly younger, in various stages of undress, all either dancing, drinking or eating. To add to the air of refined debauchery, a mix of nude or semi-nude professional and amateur dancers swayed atop raised daises along the wall.

However, his information was correct. Though “The Luxo” was known for providing a wide variety of sensual experiences across all the senses, there were no sexual acts. Indeed, several burly, well-dressed men escorted an overly amorous couple out, even as Aiden and Mrs. Davis settled into their plush leather seats.

As her head whipped this way and that, taking in everything and everyone, Mrs. Davis’ eyes became ever wider. Mouth agape, her jaw trembled as her nipples thrust against her tight red dress. Once again, Aiden watched her with interest; this little booth, both well-placed and reserved, was not a table to which a middle-class working mother, executive or not, would have access.

Yet, she was the one who selected the place and was on the guest list, which meant she was either sponsored or a repeat customer. Based on her astonished look, the latter was not the case. As his brain whizzed, Aiden sipped. Just why, and how, had she chosen this place?

At last, Mrs. Davis slowed and locked her eyes on him, flashing him a nervous smile before sipping her drink. Around the stem of her wine glass, her fingers trembled. Not just desire. Not hunger. Her anxiety slid through Aiden as he moved closer to her to ask.

But just as he leaned closer, a slender blonde waitress in a taut golden bikini top and matching micro-skirt approached. Since the music was so loud, they had to shout their orders at her before she disappeared among the dark, swaying shadows on the dance floor.

After dropping his hand onto Mrs. Davis’ thigh, he tugged her closer. As Aiden’s smile broadened, he once again inhaled her intoxicating perfume, basking in the shivers racing along his spine. While biting the corner of her lower lip, her eyes blazed when his fingers squeezed her thigh. Oh, she was definitely nervous, but that hunger ... It flared even higher with Aiden’s hand gliding under her dress.

As her eyes flew wide, Mrs. Davis legs spread for him as soon as his fingertips glided nearer to her soft warm moistness. He paused, letting his fingers rub atop her silken mound. Puffs of air fled her open lips as her head fell back.

“I’m going to fuck you tonight, Mrs. Davis,” Aiden whispered into her ear before nibbling her earlobe.

Even as she whimpered, he leaned away, returned to his drink and gazed out at the dancers.

While he pulsed the soft warm flesh of her inner thigh with his thumb, Aiden’s hand felt every tremor racing through her. His fingertips scraped along the top of her folds. Their eyes met again; she would fuck him—right now. On the table. On the floor. Anywhere he wanted. As each desperate wave pulsed from her, Aiden found himself gulping. So much need. So close. Hungry and seeking, she arched her hips, seeking to trap his fingers inside her, but he withdrew his hand.

Not yet.

After flicking her eyes from his shiny fingertips to his face, Mrs. Davis buried her head in her hands. Quivering with tension, she raised her contorted, flushed face to gaze at Aiden. While he couldn’t hear, he saw her mouth a single word.

“Please!”

As he smiled, Aiden shook his head. After Mrs. Davis’ eyes widened, she dropped her face back into her palms as powerful shudders took her once more. With each pounding beat of music, she was being driven ever madder, balancing on the extreme razor’s edge of need. So wound up. So desperate.

Once her pleading morphed into a persistent groan, Aiden swallowed. It was at that point he also realized the ring didn’t matter anymore; he had control of her. Absolute control. After leaning back to enjoy ... Not so much relishing his power, but the fact that she so clearly enjoyed him having that power, he let a grin slip across his face. After sipping his drink and taking in the sights until the waitress approached with dinner, he nudged Mrs. Davis on the wrist to alert her. Watery eyes locked on his, she lifted her head, clenching her teeth so hard, her lower jaw trembled.

How far could he push her before she crumpled? Aiden’s grin widened.

Just as the server placed their dinner, Aiden slipped his hand into the front of her dress and tugged downwards. A blast of hot air flew over his arm as Mrs. Davis flashed her gaze from him, to her bare swaying breasts, and then to the waitress. But the waitress never blinked, and Mrs. Davis’ eyes shot to his while he smiled. Her dark eyes became white-rimmed when his fingers clamped one of her swollen nipples.

As her hand clasped his wrist, Aiden toyed with her stem until the waitress had departed. All through the meal, Aiden reached over as they ate, tugging or squeezing her bare silken flesh. Though her eyes pleaded, she didn’t beg again. Instead, she only emitted soft moans as she let his fingers toy with her exposed body.

With a last gulp of his drink, Aiden pushed his empty plate away and gazed at the shaking brunette. He flashed her a broad smile as his hand grasped hers. When he tugged her from the booth, Mrs. Davis’ other arm reached for her top, but he shot her a glance. Trembling, she lowered her hand and let him lead her, topless, onto the dark, crowded dance floor.

While other dancers wore less, being as attractive as she was, it wasn’t long before Mrs. Davis drew several attentive stares, which she returned with nervous grins. But she kept close to Aiden as they danced, whimpering into his ear when he pulled her tight to him. While blasting rapid hot breaths over his neck, she tensed and stared into his eyes when he raised the skirt of her dress to bare her below the waist. Now in little more than a crumpled strip of red material around her midsection, she ground her sleek warm frame against him.

As Aiden smiled at her, he settled his lips on one swollen stem, feeling, if not hearing, over the loud music, the rumble of her long, low, desperate growl. While he suckled, they swayed through the crowd. Along the way, ever more wandering hands happened across Mrs. Davis’ glistening, bared body. When her head flew back under the firm, sweeping caresses of a pair of large men and a young woman, Aiden took the opportunity to slip into the dancing throng. In their sweeping clutches, Mrs. Davis vanished into the midst of the dark dancing crowd.

After finding a pair of young topless women, Aiden danced his way further into the darkness as well. Beyond aroused, Mrs. Davis’ shock at being abandoned was now mixed with her ever more intense desperation. But, there was also that niggling sense that she was hiding something from him. None of this made sense. This was not her type of club. And there was no way she could get inside. As he flashed a grin at the taller woman, he hardened his heart; he was going to wind Mrs. Davis ever higher until she snapped.

Except, then panic erupted from Mrs. Davis.

With a start, Aiden raced to her, cut into the trio, and pulled her away. Eyes gleaming on the edge of madness, she collapsed into his arms, panting amidst low, feral groans. In their clutches, she had almost come. Wild, her eyes met his, and he nodded. Her thoughts pummeled him. She had been a good slut. His good slut. Mrs. Davis was clamping her legs together against his thigh, holding in her need as her teeth clenched once more.

Yet, still Aiden wondered. It was clear she still had her secret; the ring ensured he knew. And, when her eyes whipped to his, she was starting to understand he was seeking it. After cutting through the writhing bodies, Aiden slipped them to the side of the dance floor. As Mrs. Davis cried out, he used a gentle shove upward to set her onto a dais just vacated by a naked dancer.

Wild-eyed, Mrs. Davis, wobbling atop her blood-red stilettos, stared down at him. Keeping silent, he only grinned up at her. This would crack her. At first, she gulped and scanned the other dancers swaying on the raised pedestals. But then returned her wide-eyed gaze to Aiden. When he gestured at her, she swallowed once more and danced in time with the thumping electronica music.

For him.

As the thrumming music pounded him, Aiden chuckled, wishing they permitted phones in the club. Mrs. Davis, with only her waist and part of her hips covered in tight red material, writhed atop the raised pedestal. Whenever a light swept over her; her slick inner thighs glistened. Still, he speculated. Whatever her plan had been for the night, this was not part of it.

It was time for another nudge. After a quick wink, he motioned for her to stay before drifting into the crowd towards the bathrooms. Though her fear flared at his absence, he kept on walking.

She must break soon. As he pushed open the men’s room door, Aiden narrowed his eyes. And she knew damned well that he was aware something was amiss. After relieving himself, another wave of her desperation shot through him as he washed his hands. Along with a rising fear. Oh, she knew he was pursuing her little secret.

When Aiden walked across the dance floor, he discovered the source of the maddening arousal now intertwined with Mrs. Davis’ fear. A pair of shirtless male dancers rubbed against her, one dragging her hard nipples along his chest, while the other, hands under her crinkled dress, rode her toned buttocks. Even as her eyes, so desperate for release, locked on his, Aiden held in a chuckle. Their outstretched fingers swept over her, but avoided her breasts and bare pelvis. The men were club pros.

By the time Aiden reached up to grasp her shaking hand in his, tears of repressed hunger dripped down her cheeks. Without a word, Aiden tugged her into his arms and lowered her unsteady stilettos to the floor. Heat from her sheen-coated frame slid over him while he led her through the groping hands of the swaying crowd.

On the razor’s edge all night, her wild-eyes and rapid blasts of hot air across him continued even as they arrived at the booth.

Aiden shuddered when, with a loud moan, Mrs. Davis thrust her lips into his ear. “Fuck me, master! Please! I was good! I told them to stay away from my holes.” She tugged on her collar, re-enacting her gesture to the two dancers who wouldn’t have fucked her, anyway. Eyes wide, she added. “I said they are only for my master.”

While she hadn’t broken, the fear was there still. Nestled against her secret. When he locked his eyes on her, she blinked and averted hers before gulping water. Wrapped in only the tight red band around her waist, she shined with sweat as tremors ran through her. One finger. Her gaze flicked to his. He smiled. That was all it would take. One long, hard press inwards. Her eyes widened. With a grin, Aiden sipped more ice water.

After slamming her empty glass on the table, Mrs. Davis collapsed against him. “Please fuck me! Please, master!”

Aiden held in a grumble as, still unbroken, she swayed along his body. Though he turned away, he dragged his fingertips over a throbbing stem atop her bosom. As the moan ripped from her, waves of hunger blasted through her fear. Her head crumpled to his shoulder where her soft lips glided across his neck.

With a long sigh, Aiden looked at her. It was enough. Toying and taunting was one thing, but now he was closing on cruelty. Her secret would just have to wait. Aiden lowered his glass, wrapped her in one arm and guided Mrs. Davis, glistening and naked, but for the strip of red cloth around her waist, from the club.

Once outside, they passed patrons heading to the entrance, but Aiden only smiled at them as his fingers groped one of Mrs. Davis’ bare, firm buttocks. Beyond caring if anyone saw them and disregarding the stares of several passers-by, she whimpered into his ear.

No sooner had they reached Aiden’s car, than he slapped her, face down, over the hood. Mrs. Davis had no time to yelp. And as long groans slid from her lips, her face settled onto the cool steel, eyes staring back at him through her still falling hair. Like the good slut Aiden suddenly sensed she wanted to be for him, her shaking legs spread wide at the sound of his descending zipper. After her arms shot outwards, her nails clawed the steel, waiting for him.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.