Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

All night as they snuggled, Aiden slipped his fingers into or over Mrs. Davis, keeping her groaning and shuddering. In turn, though she did much the same to him, every time she slid onto him, he pushed her back. As much as he wanted her, she was not ready for him again.

As the first slanting rays of the sun shone through the swaying trees, Aiden awoke and smiled at Mrs. Davis, splayed out with her black camisole crumpled around her waist. Her rolled up panties draped from one ankle as her bare mound glistened in a beam of light. After creeping from the bed, he covered her and put on his swimming trunks. Then, once he had started coffee for her, he went to the lake and slid into the cool waters to swim.

Once finished with his laps, Aiden clambered onto the dock, unbothered by the slight chilly air, and padded along the steel-lined wooden planks. A large, corrugated metal shed lay at the far end. Gray and now striped with orange beams of the sun, it housed a pair of small runabouts and the family pontoon boat. After unlocking it, he completed his checks of the larger vessel.

Since he doubted Mrs. Davis would stay any longer than the one night, Aiden planned a casual lake cruise to clear his mind. And, as they had discussed, decide on at least his next move. After he was satisfied, he headed back to the house, smiling at the aroma of fresh coffee. It reminded him of his mornings at the Davis house, before ... Before all this had happened.

Tablet in hand and sipping coffee, Mrs. Davis flashed a broad grin at him from the table when he came inside. While he thought she would be dressed to leave, instead, she still wore a shiny black camisole and heels. The scene was reminiscent of her normal routine, except instead of a terry-cloth robe, an open silk one draped her shoulders.

Her eyes twinkled in the sunbeams as he wandered past. It was obvious she had no plans to leave him. Aiden smiled and his chest thumped as he turned to scan her relaxed figure. After a soft sigh, his heart raced as he explained his cruise idea. As her smile grew, Aiden found his own grin broadening. With a chuckle, she agreed to accompany him then picked up her phone.

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to tell my husband that I will be in very...” She smiled and emphasized the word. “Very important meetings all day and not to expect me home just yet.”

An impish thought raced through him, and Aiden stripped from his trunks as she looked down at her phone to dial. No sooner had she punched the call button than she jolted, having looked up to find Aiden’s swollen mast. Thinking his prank would shock her, at first Aiden chuckled.

But when she flashed him a playful grin and lunged forward to engulf him, he groaned. Her desire blasted through him. No. No, she was not leaving him any time soon. As her soft lips and velvet tongue glided around his entrapped flesh, Aiden swayed.

Smiling up at Aiden as one hand caressed him while the other held her phone; her warm mouth stopped moving only when Paul answered. Mrs., Davis raised her full lips from him, ran her tongue around them while winking at him and spoke.

“Good morning, dear!”

While listening to her husband’s reply, she slipped Aiden’s knob into her sucking mouth. Eyes flashing up at him, she slurped and twisted her head. When Paul paused, Mrs. Davis released him from her lips with a loud, wet plop. A silvery drool trail dribbled down her chin.

“Sorry, I am just having a quick breakfast.” As she spoke, she corkscrewed her soft fingers along Aiden’s shaft.

As groan after groan slid from him, Aiden swayed in her forceful grip. After flashing him an impish smile, her tongue swept all the way around his tip.

“Oh, I’m going to have some nice rich yogurt, I think.” After answering her husband, she took Aiden back into her mouth and her cheeks sunk.

As Paul spoke and she sucked, shivers sliced along Aiden’s spine. The blood rushing through Aiden’s head caused the world to blur. Her eyes mischievously twinkling at him, Mrs. Davis ever so slowly pulled him from her lips. And then, after rolling her warm hand over the saliva-slick knob, fondled the nerves underneath with her thumb.

“Oh, yes. I’m being very healthy.”

Then as Paul said something else, she slipped Aiden’s helmet back inside and raced up and down while he thrust into her mouth. Under her rapid assault, Aiden’s legs twitched as his breathing stuttered. He locked eyes with her; he didn’t have long. At all. My god, she was amazing. And his.

And yours.

At the strength in her thought, Aiden’s eyes blew open. After stifling a moan at being his, she pulled off to answer her husband once more.

“Oh, absolutely. Lots of exercise. You know how I am. I love to work out.” Her eyes glinted up at Aiden, who was now once again rocking under the forceful strokes of her racing hand.

Desperate for release, Aiden grunted, thrusting at her still closed mouth. But Mrs. Davis danced from him, smiled and lasciviously licked her lips.

Tease!

Your tease, master.

At her reply in his mind, Aiden groaned, his knees shook.

“Hold on a minute, dear. I’m very hungry. I’m going to gulp some of this down, okay?”

As soon as Mrs. Davis spoke, she opened her lips, and as Aiden growled and shook, took him deep into her tight, pulsing throat. While her neck muscles contracted around him, milking him, she rolled her head. Velvet and rapid, her tongue washed his entrapped flesh as her hand fondled what little was beyond her mouth.

After shoving his hands into her silken tresses to grasp her rolling skull, Aiden groaned and thrust himself even deeper. As his body pulsed, the relief poured from the tips of his toes to the spasming tip of his flexing cock, filling Mrs. Davis with jet after jet.

Mine.

Her thought raced through both of them as her stomach filled. As her sensation of his flexing cock pumping seed into her flashed into him, Aiden gripped her head tight and shuddered. Yep, his seed was hers now.

Even as Paul’s tinny voice called out from the shaking phone, Mrs. Davis remained in place, swallowing each pulse as it shot into her throat.

Once Aiden ceased pulsing, she rose along his shaft, gasped for air and, after shooting Aiden a satisfied grin, slurped around his quivering tip. All the while, ignoring her husband’s calls, she caressed his shrinking rod with her hand. Until finally, having swallowed the last of his cum, she ran her tongue around her shiny lips and returned to the phone.

“Sorry, dear. That was some of the best yogurt I’ve ever had.”

Aiden swallowed and shook when she glided her soft tongue under his shaft and sucked up a long white dribble. All the while Paul spoke into her ear. After a final deep kiss on the very tip, Aiden’s knees trembled as her tongue swept all around his sensitive bulb. Once she leaned back and swallowed once more, Mrs. Davis flashed her eyes at Aiden.

“No. I don’t think we’ll be done here today.”

While tremors raced through him, she tilted her head and once more slid her velvet tongue along his shaft as her husband replied.

Tease.

Your tease, master.

As their playful thoughts repeated, her eyes lit up. She lifted her mouth to speak once more. “Yes, I know, but I think this may happen more often now, dear. I am working on an enormous...” She grinned at Aiden... “project that requires, well, demands, my continued dedication.”

While Mrs. Davis continued to sweep her tongue along Aiden’s shaft, her husband growled at her. Ignoring him, she sucked hard on the tip.

“Sorry, dear. I’ve really gotta go. Things to do, babe. Love you.” Mrs. Davis punched the “End Call” button and stared up at Aiden.

“Master! Really?” A smile competed with a false glare.

After chuckling, Aiden nodded and stepped away before heading into the kitchen to get their breakfast. Shortly afterwards, silk robe swirling behind her, Mrs. Davis slipped in and leaned against the counter next to him. With a grin at her flushed face and chest, he continued making their eggs.

“You see. That’s what I mean.” Her body heat flashed over him as Mrs. Davis spoke.

“What?”

“That. Right there. That was so much fucking fun. I am so damned horny right now. Sore, but horny. And you just winged it.”

“I did. I ... Last night, I didn’t think ... I didn’t think you’d stay.”

After slipping behind him, Mrs. Davis wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling and gnawing along his bare back. Tingles shot through him as he moaned.

“I know. Thank you, master. I am much better today. I was planning to take care of you...”

“You just did.” Aiden chuckled.

“I did, didn’t I?” The heated air of her soft laugh sent shivers over him. “Wow! That was intense.”

Once they finished a quick but filling breakfast, Mrs. Davis rushed to get changed. Meanwhile Aiden loaded the pontoon boat, and, once he opened the boat shed gates, scanned the calm lake. A soft sigh slipped from him as he smiled.

The sun was already well up and only soft scudding white clouds marred a perfect blue sky. When he started them, the faint aroma of diesel fumes filled the little structure and smoke wafted from the exhausts of the powerful engines. They roared as he tested them and his smile broadened.

Even though he sensed her approach, he jolted when Mrs. Davis walked on the shed decking towards him. As she clacked across the wooden boards in her shiny black heels, wearing the tiniest black bikini Aiden had seen outside of porn movies, she took his breath away.

The swimsuit, three very taut black triangles, connected by dental floss, covered little of her toned, lean frame. When she passed before his ogling stare with an enormous smile, he gulped; it had no back at all. Just a single string separated her firm buttocks to meet a similar string around her waist.

“Even if we weren’t connected by the ring, I’d have to say you approve of my swimsuit,” she said with a glance at his crotch, now swelling once more.

“Yes ... Yes, very much.” Nodding in agreement, Aiden swallowed while she sat on the stern bench to watch him prepare the boat.

“You see. That’s another reason ... I know you were thinking I was too harsh with Paul this morning. That I should feel bad for sucking on you while talking with him, right?”

Without a word, Aiden untied the cabin cruiser. Words were unnecessary.

“You don’t have to say it. I already know, right? Anyway, Here. Now. This swimsuit.” Her fingertips gripped the tiny waist strings to adjust the miniscule triangle tight across her bare mound. When she caught Aiden’s instant blazing eyes, and his hungry thoughts, she flashed an impish smile. “And your reaction. Now let me tell you about the first time I wore it.”

“I haven’t worn it since last summer.” After standing, she stepped closer as he took the wheel and glided them from the shed, before turning them and heading out onto the lake. “I was scared to death, but had decided I would make Paul proud. So, I bought it and wore it to one of his office barbeques.” Her eyes flashed from him to the glass-like lake as she swallowed.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.