Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As Aiden leaned against one of the front porch pillars, Mrs. Davis’ car descended the long, winding drive. More like a small mansion, his family had owned the sprawling family house on the lake for decades. And, after the winter caretakers had departed, Aiden stocked the kitchen and made the beds. All the beds. Just in case his plan failed, Mrs. Davis could at least stay overnight before fleeing. On a whim, he emplaced several hidden cameras. If all he had was this one chance with her, he wanted to capture it forever.

Once parked in the circular driveway, she stepped from her car, and the air trapped in his throat. Hands on hips, she scanned the lodge and the surrounding woods. In a short black leather hip-hugging skirt, a loose floral-print blouse and shiny black heels beneath long stockinged legs, she looked amazing. She had pinned back her long, dark, wavy hair. After slinging a large bag over her shoulder, she walked along the front path towards the house. And Aiden. His heart hammered in his chest when he looked into her face; enhanced by more makeup than she usually wore.

“Hello, Aiden.” Although she spoke in a calm tone, he was well aware of the surging emotions within her.

While smiling, he stood aside and, as nonchalantly as he could manage, waved her inside. After flashing a nervous grin, Mrs. Davis moved into the house. Once her body heat wafted over him as she moved past, he closed the front door. While rotating her head, she swiveled around, taking in the huge common room, centered on a roaring fireplace and the sunken plush, comfortable seating area surrounding it. A towering window provided a wide view of the lake behind the large, but cozy, house. After a low whistle under her breath, she sucked in her cheeks.

“It’s ... Uh, it’s been in the family for a while,” Aiden said in a hushed voice.

“It’s gorgeous, Aiden.” Mrs. Davis turned to look at him.

As her tongue flicked over her lips, her deep brown eyes gleamed and she shifted from one foot to the other. While the tension ratcheted upward, the awkward silence stretched on. Fingers trembling and his chest tight, Aiden could not believe this was happening. Whatever “this” was. When she caught sight of the open bedroom door, Mrs. Davis flashed him a nervous grin and her heels clacked across the tiled foyer towards it.

“Well, let’s do this.” With a sigh, she strode into the bedroom.

Something about the way she had spoken irked Aiden. As he followed, he sensed she wanted this as much as he did. Also, there was another flash of that image from her.

After coming up beside her, Aiden shot his hand out to grasp her under the chin. Instead of jerking away, Mrs. Davis spun to face him and trembled. With incredible speed, several feelings and images whipped through her and flew into him. Younger, she kneeled under ... stairs? In front of someone—shadowy. “Slut.” Intense heat burning through her. Lust-filled, yet cold eyes stared down at her. A memory? A fantasy? A scene from a movie—except she was in it?

Slut!

Even as he gasped at the intensity of her thought, he tightened his grip. As her lips, glistening, full and lined with deep red lipstick, parted, Mrs. Davis’ eyes blinked those now blazing dark eyes.

Slut!

“No, Mrs. Davis.” After the second echo of the word from her, Aiden shook his head, eyebrows raising as a grin slid across his face.

“What do you mean?” she said.

“I know you.” No longer quivering with nerves, Aiden trembled with anticipation as his grin widened.

“It’s wrong. Let’s just do this...” Her words faltered when Aiden poked at her tongue before gliding his digit along the thick lipstick on her puffy lower lip.

While she stared into his eyes and shook, he leaned past her face, rubbing his cheek along her soft, warm skin. Her perfume, light, flowery, elegant, sent shivers through him.

“If you thought this was wrong, Mrs. Davis,” He whispered in her ear. “You wouldn’t have driven two hours to get here.”

When his lips settled onto her earlobe, she moaned; senses locked, her heart raced while her insides fluttered.

Once more, Mrs. Davis tried to speak. “I love my...”

And once again, Aiden’s finger played along her parted lips to silence her. When he whispered once more, all she did was blink. “No, in actuality, you don’t love your husband, Mrs. Davis.”

At his words, she seized up and he tensed, expecting her to jerk away from him, but she did not. Bathed in the intoxicating aroma of her flowery perfume, he nibbled on her ear once more.

“I know you. You don’t love Paul. And you never have.”

While Mrs. Davis’ chin quivered and she began to protest, Aiden knew it would be a lie, the one she had been telling herself for weeks. When he tightened his fingers around the tensing chords of her throat, her crimson lips sealed as her jaw clenched.

“He is comfortable.” Aiden added between soft licks of her skin; each one causing her to whimper. “You get to play Mommy. You get to play Wifey.” When Aiden sucked on her neck, she arched upwards and moaned. “And sometimes, Mrs. Davis, you get to play horny little hotwife at the gym...”

When she started to retort, Aiden flashed her a knowing smile. “I know you, Mrs. Davis. And you are well aware of it.”

After a soft sigh, she collapsed into his grasp.

“You get to flirt at the office because you’re safe.” Aiden returned to kiss along the soft skin over the rushing pulse of her taut neck, then added as she whimpered once more. “Just a boring, attractive working mom.”

When he took her flesh between his teeth to nibble, Mrs. Davis’ body shuddered as a loud groan burst from her lips.

“We both know what you want, Mrs. Davis.” Aiden said, after raising his wet lips. After a long sweep of his tongue under her shaking jaw, he added as she moaned into the sky. “What you’ve wanted for a very long, long time.”

Inside her, Aiden once more sensed that brief flash of intense clarity when he’d grabbed her throat earlier.

As she gulped, he followed the racing throat muscles with his tongue, waiting for her to process exactly what he’d seen through her eyes. After pulling away from her, the look in her flickering eyes ... Yes, she was fully aware he knew her little secret.

As she stared at him, Aiden sensed the trembling brunette waiting for him to reveal her secret as well. As he opened his mouth to speak, her eyes widened, and her breathing raced. Instead he kept quiet; they didn’t need words—anymore. With fingers still latched onto her throat, Aiden removed her bag and tossed it to a chair before leading her to the middle of the room.

The bedroom was enormous. Its walls were neither logs nor paneling, but solid, grained wood, polished and gleaming in the light from an enormous window overlooking the lake. The master bathroom was on the far side, beyond the four poster canopied bed. While along another wall, an open louvered door revealed a mostly empty walk-in closet.

As she tracked Aiden’s every move with her deep dark eyes, Mrs. Davis remained motionless but for her fast breathing and quivering. After taking his hand from her neck, leaving red prints on her throbbing skin, Aiden, settled his fingers on the topmost button of her tight blouse. Lower lip quivering, Mrs. Davis swallowed as he undid one after the other and tugged the silk apart to reveal the heaving globes in her black lace bra.

With one tug, he yanked it from her leather skirt as she swayed and tore through the last buttons. All the while, he maintained the same tight grin as he gazed at her. As he slipped it off her shoulders, her chest heaved up, those dark eyes fluttered, and her lips slid apart, leaving taut red lipstick tearing between them as she panted. Then her eyes flew open when Aiden glided his hands, fingers extended, onto the warm, silken skin over her surging ribs.

When he stepped behind Mrs. Davis’s shaking frame, he slipped his palms downwards. After stopping to squeeze her waist, sending another whimper from her open mouth, he clutched the cool leather around her shapely hips.

“So beautiful. I want you,” Aiden said after leaning forward to nuzzle into her fruit-scented hair. The words were unnecessary; they both already knew each other’s emotions, but Aiden said them anyway. And her heart raced faster as he nodded—words had power.

While his lips found her neck, he pressed into her, nudging his trapped rod between her firm buttocks and gliding his hands up her shivering skin to clasp the overflowing cups of her taut bra. His fingers clenched; no whimper this time. A loud groaning growl slid from her lips as she arched her chest into his fondling fingers.

Reluctantly leaving her full breasts to heave in the straining lace, Aiden unzipped her leather skirt, swept it over her sleek hips and let it fall around her trembling, toned legs. To give him better access, Mrs. Davis tilted her head when Aiden leaned in to glide his kissing lips over the trembling skin of her bare shoulders. All the while, sensing the flames stoking within her, Aiden ran his hands over her exposed skin, raking the sides of her heaving, twisting body, until they slid back over her bra; he squeezed once more and again her moan echoed through the room.

Arms dangling at her side, twitching her fingers along her bare legs, Mrs. Davis had not moved a single inch from where he had placed her.

After stepping back and circling the trembling brunette, he gazed into her panting, wide-eyed face. When his outstretched fingers returned to the silky-smooth taut skin of her neck, her eyes only blinked and she did not resist. They both knew why.

Step by slow step, He drove her backwards until her calves bumped against the foot of the bed. When Aiden pushed her further, she toppled onto her back, eyes unblinking and—hungry. Once she sank into the thick red comforter, her legs dangled and her arms, outstretched to slow her fall, wriggled along it. As his eyes scanned along her squirming limbs and body, settling on the taut black lace covering her roiling pelvis, she chewed her lower lip and stared. Her eyes, unblinking, said she sensed his hunger.

“You are exquisite, Mrs. Davis,” Aiden said with a grin, then pulled his shirt off.

As soon as he tossed it aside, her silence was replaced by a growl—a hungry growl as her eyes blazed. The comforter deformed around her as her lean frame squirmed and her hands scratched along the mattress. With a gulp, Aiden jerked as the wave of pure desire flared from deep inside her to engulf his mind. When his fingers went to his belt, a bubble of resurgent fear floated out as well. And Aiden stopped.

After leaning between her swaying legs, Aiden reached out with one hand. When it settled on the soaked black lace flaring with heat tight across her pelvis, Mrs. Davis’s eyes widened. His digits tightened and her body arched upwards while she drove into his hand. The fear evaporated; vaporized by a flare of—lust.

“So very wet and hot, Mrs. Davis. For me?”

When Mrs. Davis remained silent, Aiden smiled, then squeezed once more. But this time when she shoved her damp spongy lace into his palm, he angled upwards and pressed his thumb into the prominent little bump. With every chord in her neck tight and her bright white teeth clenched, her head flew back. While looking at the canopy above, moan after moan ripped from her as she nodded. Aiden chuckled.

While she lay panting, Aiden removed his hand, ran his tongue along his palm and smiled down at her, before stepping back to slide off his trousers. Her eyes flashed to the bulbous-tipped shaft now in his fist as he approached her once more.

Air burst from her lips as her muscles tightened at the nudge of his already massive knob into her soaking hot panties.

“I have what you want, don’t I, Mrs. Davis?”

Of course she did; he could sense it clear as a bell. But she said nothing. As her whimpers became groans and her body writhed with each impact, Aiden rocked, nudging her sodden lace panties with his swollen flesh.

“Don’t I, Mrs. Davis?” With a grunt, he leaned forward, pressing deep, and her eyes became liquid fire.

“Ye—yes.” Flew from her lips before she emitted a hungry feral moan as she arched upwards and dug her skull into the mattress.

Still pinning her wet heat in place, Aiden settled his outstretched fingers on her spread thighs and ran them along her long, dangling legs. With a cry, Mrs. Davis jerked as Aiden ground his shaft over her nib and glided his cock above her roiling belly. When his full, heavy balls tapped against her moist panties, Mrs. Davis, flicked her half-crazed eyes from the bulbous head, to Aiden’s impish grin, and then to the thick shaft hovering over her.

“Now you know precisely how deep inside you I am going to thrust.” Then Aiden leaned over so he was above her face and added. “Every. Single. Time.”

At his words, spoken and forced deep into her mind, a long primal moan erupted from Mrs. Davis as she squirmed. The moans turned to groans when he gripped her heaving ribs and shoved her further onto the bed. Through long, fluttering eyelashes, her eyes became wilder when the mattress shifted as Aiden settled between her legs. Hands on her shaking ankles, he spread her wide before running his caressing fingers up both to rake across the taut, moist lace and the roiling, curling pelvis beneath.

While in physical contact, they shared deeper and deeper sensations. So Aiden played, keeping his hands in motion, fondling as much of the twisting, groaning woman as he could reach. While her body blazed with pure lust, as did his, he waited. It was as if the ring sensed something else. Wait, he wasn’t wearing the ring? Just then, he also sensed hesitation, a sudden fear of what he had uncovered when he’d clasped her throat.

With a nod, Aiden slid forward, shoving his hands under the pretty black lace cups of her bra and finding her swollen, burning, hard nipple stems with his fingers. Cry after loud cry of need blasted the fear from the writhing woman once more while he pulled and rolled them under her bra. Then she froze to stare at him, eyes flaming with need, when he tilted his hips and toyed with her panties again; nudging them with his knob again or sliding along her wet seam. Only that delicate layer of soaking lace kept him from ramming deep into her.

With another feral moan, Mrs. Davis gazed into Aiden’s smiling eyes when he slipped her bra over her head and along her arms. While pulling them together above her, he crawled over her torso. As he straddled her chest, Aiden’s cock hovered above her face; her eyes locked onto it. Aching with its fullness, it pulsed as his balls settled between her heaving breasts.

While his hands continued to work, she moaned and tried to look up, scraping her soft, warm cheek along his pulsating rod. Her skin slid under his as she kept pushing upwards against him, attempting to watch while Aiden tied her wrists together with her bra. Once done, he placed a pillow over her hands and gazed into Mrs. Davis’ stunned face.

“I know you, Mrs. Davis. Don’t I?”

Her arms trembled as he raked his hands along them. And with a gulp, Mrs. Davis nodded. Both of them knew the pillow would not move—no matter what he did to her. What she let him do to her.

With one last knowing smile, Aiden tilted his pelvis down to let his rod glide over her upturned face. Moans, hungry moans ripped from her lips, blasting his flesh with super-heated air. Though he knew it was coming out to play, Aiden still started when the silky mass of her tongue flicked out to lick any part of him it could reach. With a quick glance, Aiden checked to make sure he wasn’t blocking the side view of the cameras.

Once he could see the slow blinking red light, Aiden smiled down at Mrs. Davis, and rocked, gliding his shaft back and forth. Intense shivers raced through him as her soft sweeping tongue slathered its pulsating underside. Mrs. Davis’ eyes fluttered; she also was experiencing his sensations of her tongue on him.

When he lifted his saliva-coated shaft and settled his balls over her open mouth, she lurched upwards to snatch one inside. Wide-eyed, he stared down at her while he groaned and twisted above her. Though he had suspected, wild-eyed and sucking on his spinning globe, she had transformed into something else—something hungry. Her eyes sparkled up at him as she licked his trapped flesh and pressed against the ensnared ball within her drooling lips.

“Careful. They’re very full, Mrs. Davis. Do you know who made them so full? Who I’ve been dreaming about?”

Still suckling, she stared at him and shook her head. Of course she knew. She was teasing now. Aiden leaned back, removing his ball from her sucking mouth and trapped her hot nipples between his fingers. Though she wanted him to, he didn’t squeeze; he just toyed with them. As she moaned, her eyes flashed; the sweet aroma of her sex intensified. When he squeezed her ribs with his thighs, she groaned and arched up into his hands.

“Oh, I think you know, Mrs. Davis.”

After tilting his pelvis down again, his knob tapped on her lower lip and, with a long moan, she raised her head. Aiden swallowed as Mrs. Davis’ soft, warm, red, glistening lips sank over his tip. And as her tongue poked at the nerve bundle under his helmet, jolts of electricity flashed through his swaying body.

“That’s ... Wow, that’s amazing, Mrs. Davis.” When Aiden slid his hands up to grasp her neck, she licked faster and she bent her head to work him as her eyes blazed up at him. “Such a talented little cocksucker, aren’t you, Gina?”

At his words, her blazing eyes ignited in massive flares of lust. Oh, he had indeed found Mrs. Davis’ little secret. The memory, fantasy, or dream of her being held and facefucked by somebody. And how much she had loved it; he had used her first name on purpose.

With a growl, Aiden pulled his knob from her mouth, dripping silvery drool trails over her upturned face as she panted. Eyebrows raised, she followed him as he slid away, down her writhing, twisting torso. But then, her lips ripped apart to emit a loud moan when he dropped his lips around one of her swollen, hard nipples. While keeping his gaze locked on her lust-crazed eyes, he sucked her trapped flesh into his mouth, nudged her stem with his tongue and then clamped his teeth. Crying out, she bucked into his lips while he chewed and suckled.

All the while he rocked his pelvis, once again nudging into her drenched lace with his swollen bulb. After lifting from the shiny top of her saliva-slick breast, he smiled at her.

“What do you want...” he began before planting a soft kiss on her nipple, “ ... horny little Gina?”

Not waiting for an answer, he pressed himself deep into the thin, sodden lace. As a long moan unraveled from her parted lips, her back arched upwards, returning her firm breast to his lips. After latching on once more, he suckled and stared at her flushed face, rolling from side to side as she gazed back at him; her eyes liquid brown fire.

“You! God, I want you!” she whispered amidst a series of hungry cries.

They were the first words she’d uttered since stepping into the bedroom. Words had power. They’d both known it all along, but now she’d spoken the words aloud. Like he’d spoken earlier.

Gaze locked on hers, Aiden saw they both understood the last check had just been marked. After a quick nod, Aiden lifted himself and slipped his fingers over her warm, sweat slick pelvis and into her tight waistband. As Mrs. Davis swallowed, she flicked from his face, to his hand sliding under the taut lace, to the mast towering over her roiling belly, its tip glistening with saliva and a trickle of pre-cum.

“Please...”

As they experienced each other’s desire, sudden twin flares of lust in her eyes as he tugged on her waistband sent shivers through Aiden. Then, with a feral moan, Mrs. Davis, shuddering, lifted her hips; letting him drag the sodden silk under her shapely, trembling buttocks. While slipping her panties towards her dangling heels, Aiden moved his open lips along the warm silk-covered flesh of her stockinged calves, gnawing, kissing and sucking.

After her descending panties cleared his rod, Aiden ran his stiff shaft along her soft inner thighs, sending shivers of anticipation through them both. Once he tossed the soaked black lace to the floor behind him, Aiden drove his hands up her legs. While gulping, she glanced at the pulsating knob, then back into his eyes when he grasped her quivering legs. Once he had a firm grip, he pulled them up against his chest and held them in place with one arm.

“Oh, God. Please, Aiden...” Mrs. Davis tried to arch up into him, knowing where he was, but he held her tight. She was hungry and desperate. And she’d been that way for a while.

Then, as Mrs. Davis whimpered, Aiden groaned at the heat of her soft wet curtains parting when he glided the very tip through them. With a violent shake, Mrs. Davis’s whimpering became loud, hungry growls as her eyes ignited once more.

“Please ... please fuck me, Aiden.” Mrs. Davis’ taut neck was pulsing as she hissed between clenched teeth.

But Aiden held the shaking woman tight, dragging his shiny head up and down along her blazing, dripping cleft. The dark-haired woman, hands still bound under the pillow above her head and legs pinned against his chest, could do nothing but twist and groan. With a growl, her hips curled upwards, sweeping her swollen, glistening outer petals around his shaft.

“Your little pussy is hungry, Gina.” Aiden chuckled. “And now your little pussy is mine.”

Before she could reply, her eyes flared and mouth opened wide in a silent scream as he sank into her soft, slick, hot folds. Both panted, reeling as they shared each other’s sensations. While he drove deeper into her, spreading her wet petals before piercing deep into her inner sanctum, they both shook as one. It was even better than in his dreams.

She was incredible—so tight, so warm, and so amazingly—alive around him. Finally! And a long moan of relief slid from Aiden as he shoved her pulsating inner walls apart and pushed into her. Wide-eyed at their paired feelings, Mrs. Davis stared at Aiden, continuing to disappear into her shaking, upturned pelvis.

“Oh ... Gina ... So tight ... Take it all,” Aiden said between moans.

With a growl, Aiden flashed his gaze to the ceiling as she spasmed around him, her soft insides pounding against his sliding flesh. Without thinking, he’d used her first name again and while he’d left off “slut,” he knew that’s what she’d heard. On the outside, panting like a cat on a hot day, Mrs. Davis contorted beneath him, trapped legs shaking in his tight grip.

When his tip nudged against the tight band of soft flesh at the top, she groaned and sucked her lips inwards. Shivers shot down Aiden’s spine; he was fully embedded inside his dream woman. Mrs. Davis sucked in air and stared at him, her eyes glistening. Nobody had ever been so far inside her, pushing out in all directions.

Heartbeats matching and echoing within.

Then Aiden reached out and settled his fingers under her chin. After a sigh, Mrs. Davis’ shuddering slowed, and her eyes gleamed with lust as she gnawed her lower lip.

“Oh my, you do like being controlled, don’t you, you horny little...” Aiden paused and licked his lips. Should he say it out loud? Words had power. He grinned. “Slut?”

With a primal growl, Mrs. Davis reacted as he groaned; images of the fantasy, the dream, the memory flashed through her, then him. The last time someone had called her that, and how much she had treasured it. So long ago. Almost forgotten, but then Aiden...

The pinned brunette’s eyes blazed even brighter and her mouth widened as if to speak. But she couldn’t. His pelvis landed against her body as he pushed his tip still further, driving the tissue deeper; her entire pussy spasmed and her mind warped. Aiden gasped as images became blurred, filled with stars and swirling lights.

As she stared, mouth wide and eyes unblinking, Aiden followed her gaze to the lengthy bulge pulsating under her shiny, sweat-slick stomach.

“I’m going to fuck you now, Mrs. Davis. You want that, right?”

But Mrs. Davis couldn’t answer. Other than writhing, she couldn’t move. Stunned, she could barely breathe. Instead, her focus remained fixed on the bulge as it began to slide under her glistening, tanned skin. With deep, powerful thrusts, Aiden languidly stroked her, pushing her flesh apart even as it tried to grip him tighter. Her eyes snapped to his.

“That’s tight, Mrs. Davis. You fuck me back. Clench that hungry pussy for me ... Slut!”

When she did, he cried out and smiled down at her. And soon she swayed along the deep comforter, under his slow thrusting. After gulping, she managed to close her lips enough to mouth a forlorn groan when Aiden swirled his hips, shifting his cock around and pushing at her clenching walls.

Then, as she howled, he bent her legs back while his fingers squeezed her pulsing neck. As her eyes flashed to him, glistening sweat dribbled off her squirming body. It wouldn’t be long now. After he smiled knowingly into her flushed face, Aiden increased his pace, pulling almost out and then sliding back into the twisting, groaning dark-haired woman. Now, the solid bed’s first creaks and thumps against the wall began.

“Come for me, slut!”

With the first of her screams, Mrs. Davis flung her head backwards as she arched her chest while he pounded her. The sensations rushing from her overwhelmed nervous system sent snaking tremors through Aiden as their pelvises slapped together, ever louder as he increased his pace.

While the mattress bounced beneath them, Mrs. Davis pinned body sprayed glittering sweat into the air as she bucked and whipped from side to side. Whenever she screamed out, head flung back into the comforter, glittering saliva shot from her lips. Inside, Aiden’s pummeling was met with pulse after pulse of warm fluid spurting along her spasming walls.

Even as the pillow crunched over her clawing fingers and she gasped for air between cries, Aiden increased his speed. Wild eyes, unfocused, beamed up at him from beneath whipping matted hair gleaming with sweat. As her body bucked between him and the bounding comforter, her head slammed from one arm to the other. Having adjusted to the firehose of sensations racing from her, Aiden grinned while Mrs. Davis’ warm, toned, stockinged legs beat a staccato rhythm against his chest.

While Mrs. Davis arched upwards and screamed as another orgasm blasted through her, Aiden yanked his hand from her neck and spun her around his cock. Before she could do more than yelp in surprise, his hands gripped the soft, warm flesh of her shapely hips and pulled her shuddering buttocks into his pelvis with a loud slap.

“Your turn now, Gina.”

Hands still beneath the twisted pillow, her head lay on the mattress as he wound her sweaty black tresses around his fist. Mrs. Davis’ wild eyes glanced back through the rest of her tangled hair just as he tugged her upwards. Whimper after whimper raced from her as he dragged her bound arms from under the pillow to wobble beneath her swaying head. At first she yelped, but when Aiden yanked her by the hair, pulling her along his shaft, her head flew back as she groaned

“Now! Fuck me like a real slut, Gina!”

Smack!

As soon as his open hand landed the surprise blow on her butt, Mrs. Davis’ head whipped around to stare at him in open-mouthed shock; her eyes now so very far beyond wild. With a cry, she slammed her shapely, glistening ass even further into Aiden and stroked his cock with her racing body.

As Aiden spanked the vacant-eyed, screaming woman, the loud slaps along her cheeks added to the noisy creaking and banging as the bed swayed under them. Screaming, as tears flew from her eyes, Mrs. Davis flew back and forth, clenching him as tight as she could. The forceful smacking of her asscheeks slamming into his rock-steady pelvis added to the cacophony as sweat flew from her and dribbled down Aiden’s face.

“That’s right, horny little Gina! I know you! I know what you’ve always wanted, don’t I, slut?”

Somehow, beneath her sweat-matted mane, Mrs. Davis managed a swift nod and, with a low primal groan, her head flew back to unleash a maddening scream into the air.

“Ride my huge fucking cock, little Gina!” Continuing to play to her fantasy, Aiden continued. “Ride my cock, you horny little slut!”

Between blows across her rocking buttocks, Aiden yanked on her hair, lifting her bound arms from the mattress; she howled. He would hold her in midair by her matted tresses as she bucked and twisted along his sliding mast before releasing her sweaty ebon tresses.

But at long last, her arms crumpled, and she collapsed to the bed, panting and whimpering, while her body kept shaking. Inside, the short-circuited nerves in her pussy walls sent spasms, strong spasms, along Aiden’s still embedded rod. As she clenched inside and curled her upturned hips, still trying to fuck him though exhausted, he winced. Tremors shot through her as she murmured under her shattered hair. Aiden raked his outstretched fingertips over her heaving ribs.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.