Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Other than heavy raindrops pounding the gravel beyond the open cabin door, Gina heard nothing over the rushing of blood in her ears. Just as she thrust forward, every piece of her wanting Aiden, she halted. Though they still kissed, when her eyes met his, time sped once more. The roar of the deluge battered her ears. All the smells in the universe, especially his leathery musk, flooded her nostrils. And every color sharpened.

The moment of boundless euphoria trickled away as Aiden yanked his mouth from hers. No longer ablaze, his eyes were clouded.

“What is it, master?”

As Gina’s heart raced, she struggled to breathe. Silent, he let his arms drop along her back, skim her quivering ass and fall away. A powerful gust of damp chilly air blew through the open doorway as he took another step backwards.

Sill not answering, Aiden only licked his lips. Although the waves of need he’d pummeled her with remained, he shoved from her with a curt sigh. Her fingers still clawed for him as he pulled further away, leaving her squirming against the cold, rough wooden door. When another draft shot past, goosebumps erupted across her perspiration-covered skin. Skimming her tight nipples, the pink teddy swirled.

“It’s, uh,...” His lips sank into his mouth as he shook his head. “Um, can I get out of these damp clothes?” he asked, brows knitted, his gaze drifting from her.

For the first time, she noticed the rivulets sliding along his cheeks and the heavy spatters across his shirt and pack. Though she reached for him, Aiden swallowed and retreated another halting footstep.

“Um ... Uh, sure.” Her legs still weak, Gina managed a wobbly step while pointing towards the bedroom. That caring was back, flowing from him as a great rising swell. As well as something more—fear. “You can, uh, ... Um, put your stuff in there. And the bathroom is behind that closed door. It’s not much, I’m afraid. Are you ... Are you okay—Aiden?”

“Thanks.” His shoulders hunched, Aiden ignored her question while turning for the bedroom and unslinging the soaked brown pack. His voice was low as he added. “Oh, uh, the chili smells great.”

Just as Gina was pushing the front door closed, Aiden stopped and faced her.

“I ... I just wanted to say.” He flashed a grin—a taut grin—before sighing. “You ... Gina, you look amazing. Simply gorgeous.” After another sigh, he turned away and muttered. “No matter what, I ... I, um, wanted you to know that.”

Before she could reply, he disappeared into the bedroom. As she stared at the bed beyond the open doorway, her heart thumped louder. Somewhere inside the small room, his pack thunked to the ground. After rolling her lips, she bolted the door against the next rain-laden breeze, and tugged heavy plaid curtains across the front window.

While she swayed towards the small kitchen, chest still pounding and aches bubbling deep within her, a loud peal of thunder shook the cabin. The lights flickered. And a surge of—panic flooded from Aiden. Concern. Again fear. Yet, not about her. But ... With her hands trembling, she struggled to scoop chili while glancing at the open bedroom door.

Just as her shaking hands placed two full bowls on the table, Gina turned at the sound of Aiden’s soft footfalls. At the sight of his lean muscular frame—every gleaming, rippling inch of it—the cabin whirled and blurred. The spinning room flared with curling wisps of ethereal white flames.

A hungry moan slid from her when her eyes locked onto his swaying mast. Fully erect, deep purple and pulsating, it swayed before him as he moved closer. The grimaces on his face timed with his pulses of need. Pain. Deep aches.

“Jesus. Aiden. Fuck, master. Are you sure, um...?” While taking a half step towards him, Gina swallowed. “Maybe we should, uh ... First. Before dinner. That’s gotta—”

Although an enormous wave of desire swept from him, sending Gina swaying into the wooden kitchen counter, Aiden flashed her a smile. As he tussled his hair dry with a small yellow towel, he strode nearer. With wet warmth filling her panties, Gina didn’t know where to look. Sparkling gray eyes? Broad rippling chest? His smile—though tight? The powerful thighs driving him closer to her. His...

“God, it’s ... So swollen, Aiden. Are you—” Her soft words ended when she caught sight of the dangling coiled leather in his other hand. “Sure?” hissed from her shaking lips.

“Yes. Yes, I’m sure.”

As he lay the leash on the table and sat, his smile, though still forced, softened. Even though his chest pumped, Aiden only watched as Gina glanced at her place setting before shifting it closer. After dragging her chair next to his, she grasped the wine bottle. With his body heat, his flares of need merging with hers, and ever longer glimpses of the thumping fleshy tower in his lap, she struggled to steady her hands. At last, she managed to pour dark red wine into their glasses.

“Thanks,” he whispered.

At first Gina opened her mouth to add “slut,” but closed it at his deep sigh and another pulsating wave of—fear. Once Gina lowered her shaking frame onto the chair, he again exhaled while laying the damp towel beside him. Though he swirled a spoon in his chili, he remained silent, gazing at the steamy wisps rising from the bowl.

Blood rushing upwards and skin heating, Gina slapped her spoon on the table.

“Okay. Insolence time. What the hell’s bothering you, Aiden?” She held in a chuckle at the high-pitched “mommy” tone to her voice before clenching her fists tight and adding. “I mean it. This is our time. You promised—me. I can sense you. It’s not about me. And it, the ring, is here, so—”

“Precisely! The fucking ring is here. I’m the fucking ring Gina! I am it! It is me! And I used it! I can’t not use it. And I’m—” Even as his voice echoed through the cabin, he stared at her, gray pools watering and lower lip trembling. “Is any of this me? Or was all of it just that lying piece of muddy jewelry?”

Aiden jerked when Gina flung her hand downwards to grip his shaft. As its pulse thundered beneath her fingers, Gina pushed through the towering waves of their shared sensations. Despite whipsawing in the chair and the room spinning, she forced herself closer.

“This”—As she spoke, her fist tightened, pulling a mewling whimper from Aiden—”is you. Your flesh. Not the ring’s. I’ve told you. The ring ... Perhaps it helped, but I’ve wanted you—you—for a long time, Aiden.”

“But. Gina. You weren’t there. Oh.” His voice hitched as she stroked upwards, twisting his thumping muscle. “With Kendra. I ... I unleashed it. Us. On her. All fucking night. She was terrified.”

“Aiden, you just spent a weekend with the woman. She’s the happiest I’ve seen her in years. And Tim—Tim is too. So—”

“Gina! I took a man’s wife ... Away from him.”

“And Kendra helped, right?”

“Yes, but—”

“And what happened? Afterwards? Kendra told me her husband thanked you. And you’d told him to call when—Piper’s her name, right?” After he nodded, she went on. “When Piper needs—needs—you again. So you took nobody away from anyone, Aiden. They both wanted you.”

“But the ring. God, Gina, how it flared. It burned into that wom—into Piper. Just as with Kendra.”

“And me, Aiden. As well. Don’t think I’ve forgotten.” Though glittering tears broke free to trickle down Aiden’s cheeks and his jaw trembled, his eyes blazed when Gina stroked him once more. “You know what your problem is, master? You worry too much. Has Piper called again? It’s been over a week.”

“Well, uh...” He swallowed as her twisting fist dropped along his pulsing mast. “Um, her husband, Elliott, did.”

“And let me guess, his wife wants you again?” When Aiden nodded, Gina sighed and added. “You. Aiden. She wants—needs—you. Not a fucking ring.”

“But how can I know, Gina? It’s always there. It’s here right now. You see it, right?”

“Yes, I see it. But it’s you I want, Aiden. Not the damned ring. It’s not the ring bringing people to you. It’s you bringing people to the ring. Piper wants you. Kendra wants you. And for fuck’s sake, I want you so badly. And you know that. You just don’t want to admit it, right?

When he nodded, her heart melted. Her pulse racing, she lifted from the chair. His spoon clinked on the bowl as she nudged his arm aside to straddle him.

“Gina—”

“Slut, master. I’m your slut.” As she licked across his open lips, she dragged her flooded panties aside and drew his massive bulb to her slippery gash. “Not the ring’s. I’m Aiden Wilson’s horny as fuck little slut. It’s on the fucking collar you gave me. Not the damned ring.”

As Gina dropped, his bulbous throbbing mass pushing aside her aching flesh, air fled her shaking lips. In a billowing cloud of hair, her head flew upwards as the room blurred and his heartbeat plunged deeper into her.

“That’s your fucking pulse, Aid—master! Inside me! Yours! Oh fuck. So fucking deep. Where you belong.” Gina’s hands shot out to clasp Aiden’s shoulders as she continued to sink; his tharumphing mast shoving aside her clenching insides. “Jesus, fuck! You and the ring ... You’re one. It gives you ... Oh, fuck. It gives you what you need. What other’s ... Holy fuck, that’s deep. How do I always forget that? And so fucking thick. Jesus, it’s like riding a living tree trunk. God, I love you!”

While thrusting herself downwards, Gina’s voice became a long winding moan until she mashed into his solid thighs. So warm. So stretched. So complete. As she gazed into his face, wavering in and out of focus, she tried to smile, but kept panting. Her legs, dangling on either side, shook, scraping her heels on the parquet floor.

“What other’s need, Aiden. Together, you both give others what they crave.” As she squirmed, taking all she could into her, she gulped before running her palms along his trembling cheeks and staring into his swirling, graphite pools. The white flames were back. Less ethereal, their heat scorched deep as his skin seared her shuddering frame.

“It’s your choice how and when to use it, master. It’s...” she swallowed again as she swirled her hips, dragging her clit against his stomach. Her breath hitched several times as electric jolts rippled through her. At last, she sucked on her shaking lips before adding. “You could use it to take anyone, right?

“Uh, I think so...” His voice quavered as she swirled around once more; his cock—so swollen—pulled on every millimeter of her distended, aching core.

With a groan, Gina chewed her lower lip and pressed her fingers tighter against Aiden’s skull. His lips, parted and full, were so close, but she held back and sighed.

“Bullshit! You know you could do it. And now, probably without even wearing the damned thing. Right?”

“Yes,” he spoke in a low voice as his eyes dropped, unfocused, to her shaking chest.

“But you don’t. You’ve never even been tempted, have you? Not even with ... With Dan. He was drawn to you. The ring only helped, right?”

“Yes.”

“So, master.” Gina swept her trembling fingers through his thick hair as his eyes returned to hers. Such gorgeous full lips. “What’s really bothering you?”

“How many, Gina? How many? So many are ... Want me. They hunger, Gina. All around me. All the time. The ring ... Does it find them? Bring them closer? Or...” Eyes watering, he shook his head. “I don’t know ... Can I handle...? And I care for all. And love ... It’s not—normal.”

“No. No, it’s not. But then again, who decides what’s normal? All I know for certain is Kendra has no problem with us. Tim’s madly in love with you. You said your Kimberly has no issue. And if what you showed me about Kate—Catherine is true, then neither does she. As far as Dan. Okay, you’ve got maybe one issue.” Her eyes caught the flash of his irises. He’d held nothing back; Catherine’s special secret. “But that’s not the ring. The ring only helps. You’ve said that over and over. So believe it, Aiden. Thank God you found it and not somebody who’d use it—wantonly.”

Wantonly. Humph,” Aiden uttered before turning—or trying to turn from Gina’s gaze.

But she gripped his head tighter. His voice became a liquid moan when she drove her lips onto his as she lifted. A lengthy, wet slurp sounded between them as his massive girth pulled from her. The immense suction it left behind so deep inside her sent her thighs shaking.

I’m going to ride this damned fear out of you, master.

Insolent.

Her chuckle mixed with his as she rose and fell, pumping him ever faster. Her fingernails clawed tighter in his thick, silky hair. Though his arms pressed along her spine, he let her glide up and down. With each long drag of her silk-covered nipples against the solid, rippling muscles of his torso, jolting electricity raced through her.

Gina’s next moan became a muffled yelp when Aiden shoved upward from the chair and slapped her back onto the table. Bowls and spoons clattered as their wine sloshed. As her lips fell from his panting mouth, her fingers slid down to grip his bulging biceps. A grin on his face, Aiden’s gray pools were molten as he plunged deeper, spreading her shaking legs wide.

“Insolent slut!” he growled, though his eyes twinkled.

The first stinging strike took her by surprise. The slash across the thin pink material over her bouncing tits sent jolting fires through her. Her body heaving, she caught the swooshing leather just before the second deep cutting pain shot upwards to stoke her soaring waves of pleasure.

“Yes! Hit me again, baby!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.