Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

While twirling in the mirror, Kendra glided her palms downwards, smoothing the tiny—very tiny—deep-orange dress over her slim hips. Besides being bright, the color accentuated her dark skin’s glimmering russet highlights as the tendons of her limbs twisted. With every swing of her hips, the skirt flowed upward, hinting at the curve of her butt.

“Goddamn, not bad for forty-plus,” Kendra murmured while flexing her round buttocks, still hard, and tightening her long, toned legs. Backless, the dress also displayed shiny, rippling back muscles. “Not bad at all.”

It was only when she spun faster that her breath hitched and heart raced quicker. As the dress slits flapped wide, the taut black lace tops of her thigh-high stockings appeared. The top was so loose that her firm breasts almost swung free, barely contained within the narrow straps that covered only the center of each jiggling cone.

A quiver rippled through her as she scanned from the plunging neckline to her throat. Her breath caught at the ring of black shiny leather. On it, bold and shiny, the large silver letters, flanking its prominent silver ring, gleamed. After ... After Aiden had left her, she’d unpacked, then scrubbed the collar as best she could, removing the dried cum, his, and saliva, hers. As she shifted her head, the leather glimmered.

“What if...?” she started to ask before grinning.

So? Who cares if somebody recognized her? As her fingertips ran along the sleek beveled edge, she sucked on her bright red lips. After lifting her hands to rake through her hair, shifting raven tresses just enough to frame her face, she sighed. Under sultry evening make-up, her cheekbones and eyes came alive.

With a lengthier sigh, she bent to adjust her thigh-high bands before smoothing the fiery dress once more.

If another guest recognized her ... Well, so what? They’d tell her husband. But he knew where she was, with whom and—why. Or they could pass the word throughout the business community. Her eyes twinkled as she caught the rising points tightening under her top. Hell, she wasn’t the only one with kinks. Not by a long shot.

At first she laughed, but sucked in air when her stomach fluttered. Butterflies. When below her stomach fluttered—not butterflies—her eyes shot to the closed door, then the clock. Almost eight!

And if they saw her with Aiden?

“Jesus. Anyone’d be so lucky,” she murmured, assessing herself for the millionth time. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, how the fuck am I going to impress him? After Gina. What she’d said they’d done. How can I hope to top that?”

With a groan, she picked at her wavy hair again and glanced at the clock. The second hand had frozen. Was gliding backwards. Her heart sped and heat raced up her cheeks. She’d known Gina a long time. There were things she’d done with Aiden that ... Well, she hadn’t mentioned, but ... God, the glow in her friend’s eyes.

“Fuck. I’m gonna ... Get it together, Kendra. You’ve got this. You’ve got him.” Her gaze went to the collar. She straightened that for the millionth time.

After a slow swallow, she scanned her reflection, again twisting her taut frame. In her “fuck me” stilettos and a dress that begged to be ripped from her, she flicked her tongue across her full lips. She was extra careful not to smudge the bright red lipstick. Nice ass. Nice tits. Nice legs. Nice—heart. The latter’s what he’d noticed, wrapped his soul around. At last.

After slipping her fingers beneath the thin strips of shiny fire that just covered her dark areolas, she inhaled sharply when her nails brushed over her sharp nipples. Beneath the delicate material, they were small but not subtle, projecting from her heaving breasts.

“Well, he’d said to wear something that would make him want to fuck me,” she whispered before adding with a smile. “I’d fuck me.”

“God, he’d better fuck me,” she groaned, squeezing her thighs. After a quick glance at the suddenly speeding second hand, she gave herself a last check before lunging for the door. She laughed as she yanked it wide, adding. “I am his fucking whore, after all.”

At the sight of Aiden waiting in the foyer, Kendra’s chest seized, pushing all the air from her lungs as the entire room wobbled. Before, he’d always been handsome, but ... Wow! In a tailored black tux, his tall, sculpted broad frame radiated pure power. When he lifted from his phone to her, his glinting steely gray eyes widened before roaming every millimeter of her shaking body. As they reached her face, his brows tightened.

Aiden also exuded pure—dominance.

Every tiny part of Kendra wanted him to take her right then. Tear away her flame-colored dress, drive her to the floor, and fuck her senseless for two straight days. A whimper slid from her as she crushed her thighs together. Though she’d worn panties, they were soaked and a tickling dribble wandered down one shaking thigh. As she struggled for air, her nostrils flared; her scent sliced through the expensive French perfume.

When that smile erupted across his face, Kendra’s knees wobbled. Though he’d said something, the rushing blood in her ears was too loud. Whatever he’d said, she agreed. She only nodded as he ran his tongue over his shiny, full lips. She wanted those lips. Every part of her demanded those lips. Craved them. Anywhere on her. Anywhere at all. As her eyes drifted up to catch his, they twinkled with amusement. Yeh, he could fuck her, but...

As Aiden chuckled and raised the long leather cord from the foyer table, her heart thumped; the room again wavered. When she caught sight of an ornate wooden box next to where the leash had been, her eyes narrowed before flicking to Aiden. Ignoring her look, he remained impassive, though his fingertips shook while snapping the tether’s hook into the collar’s ring. Her ring.

With a quick tug, he led her, click-clacking in her ankle-breaking high heels, towards the suite’s exit. As he marched before her, Kendra’s heart sped. Then quickened. It was time. Time to admit everything. Aloud. After entering the elevator car, Aiden leaned against the back wall and looked at her. His fingers quivered on the leash. With a sigh, Kendra held his gaze. His eyes flared; she wasn’t supposed to, but this was ... His gray pools widened as she spun to land her spine against his solid frame.

“Hmm, that’s nice, master,” slithered from Kendra’s lips as she ground her chassis into him, capturing his swelling flesh between her butt cheeks. “Now, what is it you’d said? And what did you call me? Oh. So hard, already.” With a flick of her hair, she gazed up into Aiden’s reddening face as she gnawed at her lower lip. With a giggle, she grinned. “Oh, yes. You said ... Mm, oh. That you would own me. That I was a _super-rich, all-powerful, and absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, sexy woman.”

With her grin widening, she shoved upwards, running his lengthening shaft along the crack of her butt and pulling a whimper from Aiden. “You sell yourself short, Aiden. Do you want to know something, pretty-damned-rich, all-powerful, and abso-fucking-lutely drop-dead gorgeous, sexy man?” All Aiden could do was moan as Kendra ground her body against his, trapping his rapidly swelling hardness between her cheeks.

“I’ve never been so fucking happy in my life. The last time I was here. It was ... Oh, so hard. With all my senior managers. I had to” —she gulped when he thrust into her while moaning into her hair— “make some of the most difficult decisions in our company’s history. Talk about pressure. Hundreds—no, thousands of jobs. Oh. Oh my. Is all of that for little old me?” When she caught Aiden’s eyelashes fluttering as he nodded, Kendra, her core quaking, reached back to drive her nails along his sleeves. “Billions, with a ‘B,’ of dollars of investment capital. It was horrible. I made the right decision, but now...”

With a grunt, her insides flaring with heat, she pressed harder, drawing another groan from Aiden before turning to gaze up into his face. After a pause to catch his widening gray pools, she sank her lips into the soft throbbing skin below his shaking jaw. As soon as they touched—lightning. Everywhere. When he shook beneath her slurping mouth, a muted groan left her as bubbles on his flesh. Her entire frame alive with pulsating energy, Kendra bathed in his caring, his warmth, his concern, and his ... With another moan, she pushed into him and lifted her lips.

“Now, I’ve only one thing on my mind, gorgeous man. So powerful. So hungry. For me. How to earn your” —Kendra hesitated, gulping as their gazes locked before running her fingers along his neck— “collar.”

Though she’d said “collar,” more—much more—flashed between her roaming fingertips and the taut, pulsing skin of his throat. And his eyes, like hers, softened, widened, and then narrowed. So many words passed. In silence but for their rapid panting.

“And no, Aiden.” At the ring and the swoosh of the elevator door, Kendra turned away to look across the lobby. “I’m not just doing this for me. Nor are you. I’m doing this for us. As are you.” Before he could respond, she pushed back once more, rubbing along his throbbing, full shaft. When his outstretched fingers settled on her stomach, she whimpered before adding. “I didn’t just get you into grad school to keep you. I did it because you deserve it. Not just for this.” She ran her ass up and down his pole, pulling moans from both before landing her hand on his. More lightning—though softer.

“You’re a good man, Aiden. And a force of fucking nature.” Air whistled through Kendra’s shaking lips as his palm pressed into her, pushing her tight to his frame. “Now ... Oh. God. Please. Push me. I mean it, Aiden.” His fingers clenched tighter, shoving her against his shaft. “God, almighty. Do I ever need this. Make me earn my place. With you.”

Although Aiden remained motionless, but for the heaving of his chest, Kendra caught winding white flickers spiraling around her as heat—soul-searing heat—pulsated through her. Music. Low, but strident. Murmuring. Not just Aiden’s voice, but a deeper one.

“Alright. I’ll push,” is all Aiden said before gliding past her while pulling his hand from beneath her trembling fingers. He remained silent while leading her from the elevator. As she gazed at his broad back, her shaky click-clacking on the tiles echoed across the lobby.

With every step on the shiny marble, more guests and staff members stopped to peer or downright ogle as she passed. Not only did Aiden continue to march onwards, he ignored all of them. At first, Kendra couldn’t. Heart racing, she dragged her hands along her hips until ... About halfway to the restaurant, she caught a woman’s furtive glance; her eyes gleamed as she swept Aiden.

No! Aiden belonged to Kendra. And she was his—whore. Nobody else could have him. Or touch her. After a swift swallow, she thrust out her chest and grinned at the woman before meeting every leering gaze. Mine, Kendra’s eyes said. As her footsteps stamped harder and the leash slackened, she closed on Aiden, matching his forceful pace.

When they halted before a trio of young hostesses behind a curved black counter, Kendra sucked in air as Aiden pulled her before him and lay her back against his chest. One of the three, a slim, oval-faced blonde, gasped when his hands pushed under Kendra’s dress to cradle her shaking cones.

“Push you?” His hot breath puffed through her hair.

Before she could answer, his fingers squeezed. Music blasted in her ears—an ancient melody. With a growling moan, she arched into his palms and writhed against his hardness. After whipping into an ethereal gyre around them, wispy, blue-tipped white flares shot towards the blonde, who swayed backwards, wide-eyed, before stumbling into the rear of the little booth. As Aiden’s hands slid from Kendra, the tune faded, but her mind continued to veer, swerving amid flickering flames.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.