Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As soon as Aiden staggered into his apartment, after watching the tournament at Dan’s, his phone pinged. With a gulp, he paused as it vibrated in his pocket. Mrs. Davis? He’d tried, but she’d ... Hell, they needed more time together. A lot more time. He yanked the phone free.

“Fuck,” hissed from his lips. It was Ken—Mrs. Owens. He’d forgotten to block her number. Or Kit—her husband’s.

We need to talk

Heart plummeting, Aiden stared at the four blurring words in silence. She’d never called. Time stopped. His chest froze. Then the rest of his body. This was too much. Since he’d ignored her husband’s calls, now she was going to start calling?

To tell him what he already knew? That ... That he’d taken advantage. He’d overstepped. How she was rich and powerful. And he shouldn’t have treated her that way. What he’d done to—no, with her—was beyond her little fantasy. Far outside her dark secret. And that she feared what might happen if they continued.

By now, he understood all that. After a growling groan, Aiden tossed the phone to the kitchen counter before undressing and showering.

“Really fucking stupid, Aiden,” he muttered after returning to the kitchen.

With a sigh, he glanced over the balcony, hoping to catch sight of Kim across the way.

Her apartment was dark.

Again.

His stomach rumbled. The chips and salsa had vaporized. With a sigh, he scratched his head. He didn’t fancy anything; not that he had much in his fridge. With a grunt, he yanked it open and fumbled around inside. Some old spaghetti. Even older pizza curling up in its red and white cardboard box. With a sigh, he flung the door shut, grabbed leftover bread, and pulled out a jar of peanut butter.

When his phone pinged, he growled. Ignore it? With a sigh, he snatched it from the table. Though it vibrated in his palm, he still hesitated.

It wouldn’t be Kit—Mr. Owens. So just her again.

“I get it. I get it. I’ll stay the fuck away.”

Perhaps it wasn’t Ken—Mrs. Owens. With another growl, he reached out, ready to toss the damned phone. It wasn’t Mrs. Davis, snuggled in her husband’s arms even as waves of her need flowed to him. Though next to Paul, she was lonely. Horny as hell. And frustrated. Aiden clenched his fist. The case slithered in his sweating hand.

Fuck it!

He glared as he spun the device and slapped the screen with his fingertip. Already poised to hit the “Block Number” button, his heart hammered while his brain spun, trying to decipher the actual sender.

Catherine? Well, of course it was her. How could he forget? She’d never stopped bombarding him. Several times, even though she knew her boyfriend was beside him, he’d had to silence his phone at Dan’s.

Can we at least talk?

“Fuck. Everybody wants to talk tonight! Okay, Catherine. Fuck it. Let’s...” he murmured to himself before glancing at Kim’s dark windows and tapping the voice button.

“I’m coming over to pick you up,” Aiden said.

“When?” Her voice was high, ending in a loud swallow.

“Right fucking now.” Even though Aiden’s sounded louder and—meaner—than he’d intended, chest tight, he rumbled on. “You wanna talk. Fine. Let’s talk. I’ll take you to dinner. Grady’s. Just burgers. Dress comfy. I’ll pick you up at the cut.”

Before she could reply, Aiden ended the call. When he tossed the phone, it slid along the kitchen counter and thumped into the abandoned peanut butter jar. Silent, he lurched towards the bedroom to change. Well, burgers beat out a sandwich.

And at least Catherine would be company. Of some kind.

He ignored the ring’s chuckles.

For a while.

As he drove closer to Catherine’s parents’ home, his hands tightened on the wheel. His chest became ever tauter. By the time he’d pulled to a stop, not out front, but at the gap in the rear hedge, the cords of his neck were pulsing.

The “cut” was where Dan used to sneak her in and out so her folks wouldn’t see. Of course, Aiden knew about it. Hell, he’d been there several times, waiting with his friend, before she’d appeared like a bronze-haired princess in a dream. How her emerald eyes would gleam as they left the shadows and gazed at her boyfriend, Aiden’s best friend. Each time, her smile broadening as she surged into his arms.

Catherine was a real person.

This wasn’t right. Whatever her—situation. And to risk Dan? After ruining Ken—Mrs. Owens. Not again. It wasn’t fair to Kate. Nor to Dan.

Sigh after ever lengthier sigh slipped from Aiden as he waited. He’d been just about to call her when she appeared—like a princess—from the hedges. As she beamed that smile at—him, her emerald eyes blazed at—him. Aiden’s foot tightened over the accelerator.

This was not simply going out for a burger. With company.

Just leave. End this. No matter the ring. Her—needs. They were insane. Floor it!

Aiden shifted, his focus moving to the ring. It was silent. No flames. No glow. Not even music. Yet it watched. With another sigh, Aiden nodded and lifted his gaze to Catherine as she pulled open the passenger door.

“Hi Aiden. I’m so—”

“Get in.”

Her smile vaporizing, Catherine gulped but slid inside, tucking a black skirt under her lean thighs. With her long tresses swept back under a golden barrette, she wore a green V-neck blouse that set off her eyes. As soon as she’d tugged the door closed, Aiden pulled from the curb.

“Aiden, I’m—” Her voice was low as her green and gold tipped nails slid towards his thigh.

“No.” She jerked when Aiden grasped her wrist and tossed her hand away. “Not here. Let’s ... Just not here.”

She sat in silence as Aiden fought. Eyes blinking to focus on the road, his mind whirled. He could do the block. Take her home. Hell, Dan might’ve been calling her right then. He shot a glance at the green purse under her shaking arms in her lap. Perhaps he was on the way to pick her up. What would he say to Dan?

At the smack of her lips, Aiden glanced at Catherine. God, her eyes shined. The shimmer in her hair. With a growled curse under his breath, he returned to the road, his heart pounding even as the blue and white “Grady’s” sign came into view.

An old drive-in burger joint, its wedge-shaped, mostly glass main building, bisected the parking lot. They didn’t do drive-in anymore, but the unused shelters lined each side, covering the best spots. As it was mid-week, there were plenty of suitable spaces, but Aiden passed them all to slide into one at the back of the cracked asphalt. Shadowy trees swayed just beyond the weed-choked grass verge.

“Aid—” Her voice was shaky.

“Not yet.” Aiden cut her off, his eyes locked on the dark tree trunks.

After lurching from the car with a sigh, Aiden slapped the door closed and stood by the trunk. He should’ve opened her door, but he didn’t. Too late to turn back. This was it. She’d wanted to talk. Well, as his heart thumped and his palms grew damper, he need to discuss a few things as well. This wouldn’t work. It couldn’t.

And still the ring squatted, cold, watching. Waiting.

When Catherine lifted from the car, her eyes glinted at him just as a breeze swept long shimmering bronze strands across her back. Aiden’s pulse raced. With a sigh, she closed the door and walked towards him. Rather than wait, he started for the entrance, slowing only to let a car pass. Behind him, Catherine’s heels clicked, slow, measured, also waiting.

Once they’d ordered, Aiden sliced through the brightly lit red-plastic booths and white topped tables to the rear of the dine-in area. He set the tray on the glossy plastic surface and began to sit before pulling up short and turning to her. With his heart stammering and his vision blurring, he gestured for Catherine to sit first. After shooting him a taut—very taut—grin, she gathered her skirt and glided to the red cushion. The cracked and worn plastic squeaked and crinkled as she moved further inside—leaving him room.

When her eyes caught his, they narrowed as Aiden slipped in opposite her. Under her watchful gaze, he divvied out their burgers, fries—hers, and his onion rings before placing their sodas. Though she remained silent, she vibrated with tension and each time Aiden’s hands shifted nearer, her breath hitched.

That didn’t help. Any of this. Aiden stared at his burger.

“Look. I know you want to talk, but...” Aiden stopped and lifted to her eyes—so brilliantly green in the bright lights. “But I need to say some things first. Please.”

After nodding, she raised her burger and took a bite; her full red lips glistened. Aiden tore his gaze away to take a long sip before sighing and looking out the window. Except that didn’t help. He locked onto every curve of her image in the glass.

“What happened...” Aiden paused, watching her chest move as she breathed, before ignoring his spinning, twisting heart and continuing. “The other night. With Dan. I know what I said. I get what you want. But that just can’t...” Although he’d lifted his burger and his stomach rumbled, he tossed it to the table and grunted. “Kate—”

Catherine.” Though her voice was low, it was firm; her eyes bored into him. “Catherine, Aiden.”

“Okay. Fine.” Aiden nodded. “Catherine. It’s never going to work. One, say we did this—this crazy thing. How long do you think we could keep it a secret? It would drive you mad to hide from Dan. And it ... What would it lead to?”

Only pausing to sip, she continued to gnaw at her food, saying nothing. Aiden lifted a fry, only to let it fall from his shaking fingertips.

“It can’t work, Kat—Catherine. I can’t be your...” Aiden looked around and leaned closer; Catherine’s chest wobbled. Nicely. He rolled his lips and went on. “I’m not ... I mean ... It’s not fair to Dan. It’s not even fair to you. You could get help. Counseling. There’s got to be a way. I should take you home.”

After falling silent, Aiden sat back, scanning her likeness in the glass. Still quiet, she munched, then took a long sip of soda before wiping her hands. Her glossy lips parted; Aiden’s heart raced. His eyes flicked to a passing car, then returned to her—reflection.

The ring. It only watched.

“No,” she said.

“No?” Aiden repeated, his head tilting as he turned to look at her. Like emeralds, her eyes shone; her hair glimmered with lighter orange streaks as she shook her head.

“Everything you’ve said is well thought out and logical, Aiden.” She tugged a napkin free of his shaking fist. They were paper, but the thick ones, not the cheaper kind. “But here’s the thing. The cold, hard facts, Aiden. Do you remember the first time I saw you?”

“No.” Aiden shook his head. For as long as he’d remembered, Catherine had been there. Beside Dan.

“High school. Dan was with me, and some boys were hassling him. You walked up and ... Well, you weren’t as solid as you are now, but they simply faded away.”

“That’s when I met Dan.”

“And me. After that, you guys became fast friends. And...” She paused to move her napkin to Aiden’s. “And at that point, I didn’t understand the weird feelings inside me. But I found you—intriguing. You were ... Not like Dan. I felt—something. But not in the same way. Though similar. Very similar.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.