Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Kendra’s heart raced as she struggled to stay on her wobbly feet while Aiden dragged her towards the back of the dance club. In the distance, she spotted the laughing audience of young men—hungry young men. Their gleaming eyes tracking her. So very hungry. Hungry for her. So young. And, she gulped, so—white. Her heart sped faster.

This was not ... Not like in college. God, how she’d wanted—them, but not ... Aiden had seen everything. But this ... She’d dressed for him, not ... For them.

At his grunt, Kendra flicked to Aiden as he shoved open the grungy, black-painted, well mostly black-painted, door. An iron vice, his hand tightened on her wrist while pulling her behind him. Waves of hunger also flooded from him.

Though the frosty night air sent shivers along her sweat-coated skin—what little was actually covered by the thin pink micro-dress—heat roared inside her. As her heels clicked across a dirty concrete platform, warmth dripped down her shaking inner thighs. Kendra held in a groan; she was ravenous—for him.

For them? Her eyes flicked to the doorway. Perhaps.

“I want you,” left her as a hoarse whisper between gasps for air.

Still rushing down the steps, Aiden said nothing.

In the shadowy darkness, Kendra’s heels echoed as they click-clacked down a short flight of slippery concrete stairs into a long, narrow, garbage-choked alley. At footsteps, her head whipped again to the door as her heart hammered even faster. They hadn’t waited!

The alley was already blurring when she spotted her husband flying through the closing door behind them. Not the men, but...

A moan slid from her; Tim was beautiful. Streaked with gold, his feathery brown tresses shimmered beneath the only grime-coated light mounted on the gray block wall. Caught in a sudden chilly gust, his dress clung to his sleek, dancer-like frame, outlining the hard pole between his legs. His eyes, blue glittering pools, ignored her to track Aiden’s every movement.

Just as she clattered onto the alley floor, Kendra opened her mouth to speak. But Aiden’s brows furled as he peeked at the now closed door above them. How much time was left? She craved—him. His gray eyes gleamed in the flickering light; he wanted her.

Now!

With a louder grunt, Aiden tore his zipper down with one hand while his other slapped her shaking palms onto the grimy bricks. As he shoved the rear of her dress upward, she shifted her legs wider like a good little...

Words. Thoughts. All vaporized at Aiden’s firm outstretched hands rubbing along her flanks. With a much noisier groan from deep in her soul, Kendra arched backwards, staring at the night sky.

For him ... For Aiden, she’d be anything he wanted.

Once Tim stepped into the alley, she caught his eyes through her swaying black curls; his wide-eyed gaze was locked behind her. As a tremor rippled through her quaking frame and Aiden’s hot breath pumped along her neck, the little smirk on her husband’s face disappeared. With a whimper, her husband’s long, thin fingers moved to the swelling lump in his crotch.

“We’ve got a half hour.” As Aiden spoke, Kendra squirmed in his hands. His fingers pressed along her ribs, sending arcing electric flames throughout her wriggling frame. With her heart hammering, every muscle pulsated with need. After leaning into her ear, he lowered his voice; his breath puffed along her skin as he added. “Less now. What do you want—ni—er?”

“You,” hissed free of her quivering lips. “I want your enorm—” Kendra’s voice disappeared into a cry when his bulbous heat bored into her.

With Aiden’s pulsing mass shoving apart Kendra’s insides while driving deep into her slippery core, the cry became a winding moan. As she hopped onto her shaky toes and shoved her hips back to meet his onrushing body, his strong fingers moved to her waist. Air flew from her lips to fog the grimy concrete when his trousers slapped into her bare butt, pushing her forwards. Wedged tight inside her, the massive fleshy pole throbbed with his powerful pulse.

“Now, my little n—er ho.” As Aiden spoke, he twirled his hips, lifting and swaying Kendra around on her tippy toes while her nails clawed at the bricks. “Earn your money. Ride my big white cock!”

After flicking a gaze at her wide-eyed husband, who squirmed against the railing while running his shaking fingertips along his bulge, she nodded and thrust backwards, chasing Aiden’s vanishing cock. With a groan, she moved quicker; she wanted it back inside her. In his grip, Aiden grunted as he let her rock into his solid pelvis. When she surged forward, he tightened his hands.

“Oh, that’s a very nice ni—er pussy, whore! Clench me tight! You’re kinda loose. You fuck a lot, huh?”

Even as Tim snorted, Kendra stiffened her muscles; years of toning paid off when rapid pulses of air fled Aiden. With a taut grin, she rode his slippery, pulsating thickness. While silent but for her racing breath, she pumped herself back and forth, pulling ever louder grunts and groans from him. Every inch of his gliding mass sent slivers of wondrous pleasure through her aching body.

As her ever-building, spiraling vortex of need strengthened and thickened, clasping her core ever tighter, Kendra soon struggled for air. With her shiny pink nails scratching arcs in the wall’s thick grime, her frame slapped ever quicker into Aiden. Taking him inside, wrapping him tight with her entire hard body, and flinging herself forward. Like a good little...

“Yeh, baby!” Aiden’s warm breath heated the side of her face. “Just like that. That’s nice. Yeh, fuck me, Kendra!”

Not “ni—er,” not “whore,” not “slut,” Aiden had called her by her name. As he gasped, realizing it as well, she raced quicker, the flaring heat spiraling faster within her ever tightening core. She would fuck him so hard, he’d never ... What? Use her again? Loan her out? Sell her?

Even as a pulse of white-tinged energy, such profound warmth, engulfed her, Kendra caught his glance at the door—still sealed. But for how much longer? With his eyes narrowed and brows tight, Aiden grunted with each rapid, loud slap of her bare ass into him. His fingers tightened; he wanted her all to himself. Kendra permitted a tight smile to slide onto her face.

It evaporated when Aiden’s arm shot out to yank her husband closer. Still swaying on his heels, Tim yelped when Aiden jabbed his hand under the man’s dress to snatch his panties down. Released, Tim’s cock wavered in the darkness beside her.

“Put those pretty n—er lips to use.” Even as he spoke, Aiden clenched deep into her hair to grip her skull.

As Tim moaned, Aiden shoved her downwards. Just as Kendra opened wide, she caught her husband’s white-rimmed blue eyes glittering. Then silken warmth, hard and full of pulsating life, glided over her tongue. A muffled groan escaped Kendra’s sucking lips when Aiden took over. After placing his hands back on her hips, he dragged her clawed fingers from the wall and jabbed forward, going even deeper now that she was bent over.

“That’s right, n—er.” He pounded faster, driving Tim’s hard little rod further into her mouth. Through huffing breaths, he added. “Two white cocks ... For the price of ... Price of—one. It’s your lucky night.”

Under Aiden’s ever more forceful pounding, Kendra’s rocking body twisted while her hands clasped tight to Tim’s shuddering thighs. Her husband’s shaking fingers gripped her shoulders; his nails dug deep with every twisting suck on his pulsating flesh. As they shoved her back and forth between them, the dim, foul-smelling alley echoed with the liquid slapping of their flesh, Tim’s ever louder groans, and Aiden’s speeding grunts.

“It’s almost time for them boys to come out to make me some money, ho.” Kendra tensed as Aiden’s hands slid under her to rip away the top of her dress. Chilly air surrounded her bare torso. While a muffled groan sent a wave of thick saliva down her chin, she kept racing. “You’d better hurry up and finish us so you can be ready for them.”

Oh fuck! She’d forgotten about them. Aiden wouldn’t? His fingertips found her tight nipples. He would. He’s seen everything. But this wasn’t ... She’d never ... Not as a whore. When he twisted her aching stems, all further thoughts disappeared, the world blurred, and she surged forward. A mewling growl left her husband when, after a brief gagging cough, she took his slim cock into her throat for the first time.

“Surprising little n—er, ain’t she?” Aiden laughed.

Rather than reply, her husband’s heated pole pulsed. At the initial jet of warmth into her stomach, Kendra moaned, which only sent Tim’s nails deep into her shoulders. With a loud grunt, he thrust his pelvis into her face while the second pulsing spurt flooded her.

Just as the third pulse filled her belly, Kendra, seeking air, started to pull from her husband. At the growling grunt leaving Aiden, she froze in place. As she gripped her husband tighter, Aiden’s solid pelvis rammed into her while his hands clenched her hips. Inside, as the forceful pulsation flowed up his flexing shaft, her famished core undulated. At the first splash of searing warmth, Kendra tore her mouth free of her husband’s cock. As a burbling, liquid scream ripped from her, a flood of semen and thick drool sprayed from her lips to sluice down her shaking chin.

She stared up into Tim’s glinting blue eyes as wave after wave of fathomless pleasure broke free and rippled through her with each forceful deposit of Aiden’s seed.

“He’s filling me, baby. He’s filling me,” was all she managed before dropping her head to stare at the blurring, spinning concrete spattered with her white-laced saliva.

While his grunts echoed down the alley, Aiden thrust deeper with each flooding jet. His fingers dug into her shuddering, twisting hips, holding her shaking frame to his.

“Nicely done.” He said as his last deposit splashed into her. His hands shaking, he held her tight for a while, letting his pulsing slow, before adding. “My little n—er ho.”

Though he’d used a rough voice, Aiden’s hands were gentle as they skimmed her heaving, sweat-soaked back. When he slipped from her, she swayed backwards, trying to keep him, but he chuckled and dropped away before leaning her against the icy concrete wall. Goosebumps slithered over her skin as heat seared her insides. Abandoned and—lonely, her core pulsed while warm thick dribbles tumbled down her shaking inner thighs. Through her swaying curls, she stared up at Aiden.

More.

Aiden jolted when she fell to her knees, tilted her head, and glided her open lips over his tip.

“Oh fuck, baby.” At Aiden’s hoarse voice, she managed a half grin into his startled face. Her heart raced. Yes, he’d just called her “baby.” Again. His gray eyes widened. When she sucked harder; his legs trembled.

Before Tim could react, she gripped his sticky shaft to tug him closer. He gasped when she shifted to slurp on her husband’s drooling stem while continuing to pump Aiden’s pole, pushing a thick bubble of pearlescence from his slit. Its lips were so flushed and so very wide. He must’ve pumped so much into her—his “baby.”

When the loose handle rattled, her eyes went to the door. It was still closed. Probably a gust of wind. Would Aiden still sell his baby? Her husband grunted when she sucked hard, drawing the last of Tim’s seed before returning to slide her lips over Aiden’s dribbling tip. Her eyes met his; something...

Something had changed.

Though his gray eyes—clouded, Aiden remained silent. As time slowed, the waves of—that something—kept pulsing from him. With a sigh, Tim lifted her clawed fingers from his dangling rod and shoved himself into his panties. After dragging the last of Aiden’s thick seed and her syrupy cum into her lips, Kendra eased his drooping shaft inside his trousers and tugged the zipper closed.

As Aiden glanced at Tim, then the closed door, she remained in place; the chilly rough concrete hurt her knees, but ... When his eyes met hers, she rolled her lips and bowed to gaze at the grimy alley. Dribbles continued to slide free of her; the potent scent of his seed mixed with her syrupy sweetness. While waiting for the door to fly open and the crowd of men to pour out, her chest heaved.

“Come on—” As Aiden started with his gruff tone, Kendra gulped, but Aiden paused and added in a softer tone. “Time to get you home.”

After Aiden strode past her, her husband whimpered when Aiden swept him under his arm and walked them along the dark alley towards the parking lot. With a wince and a groan as her insides spasmed, Kendra lurched to her feet and dashed after them; her click-clacking heels reverberated off the thick concrete. No matter what he’d said, she kept glancing back at the door until it disappeared from sight.

It was only after she’d sped onto the lot’s asphalt under the overhead light poles that a chilly breeze sent shivers over her skin. Aiden turned and smiled, letting his eyes roam her. Her dress was nothing but a crinkled pink strand across her midriff. With a grin at him, ignoring the ogling gaze of several patrons, she moved quicker to Aiden’s car.

As she passed Aiden to the passenger door, he held up his hand.

“No.” He opened the rear door and lowered Tim inside before gesturing for her to follow. “That’s enough. You’ve...” He stopped and shook his head before glancing back at the entrance of the alley. “You’ve done enough...”

“Baby?” Kendra whispered, her eyebrow arching, as she swept into the seat next to her husband.

Glossy gray eyes narrowing, all Aiden did was roll his lips before closing the door and moving to the driver’s side. As soon as she snuggled tight to Tim, her husband tensed. While Aiden pulled onto the road and headed home, Kendra’s breath hitched as she slipped one curled finger into her battered flesh. When her hand glanced off her battered clit, a jolt shoved her into Tim with a whimper. Though gasping for air, she drew her fingertip upwards before gliding it, white-dripping, free from her darkened folds.

Though Tim mewled when she slid it between his lips, his cheeks sunk and tongue swirled. His light blue pools twinkled. Kendra caught Aiden’s wide-eyed stare in the mirror.

“Thank you—master.” She said while feeding her husband another fingerful of Aiden’s dripping cum. “For tonight. I...”

“Look. We, uh...” His jaw trembling; Aiden shifted to the road before continuing. “I’m not your—”

Before he could finish, Kendra blurted out. “I want to ... I want a collar. Just like Gina.”

Around her digit, Tim emitted a liquid whimper before murmuring as his gentle but firm tongue again swirled. Aiden glanced at him before returning to Kendra.

“That’s ... That was never...” He sighed and added as he again looked at her husband. “Not in your fantasy.”

“No.” The car’s interior spun and blurred as she pushed her finger even deeper, sending tremors through her frame while seeking more of Aiden’s essence. After a long moan, she continued. “But—”

“Are you jealous of her jewelry?” Aiden said in an icy tone. Tracking her white-coated finger heading for Tim’s open mouth, his eyes were slits. With his fingers trembling on the wheel and a bead of sweat slipping down his red cheek, he added. “My little ni—”

As her whimpering husband dragged his soft tongue along her pumping, rolling digit, Kendra silenced Aiden with a long sigh and a shake of her head.

“No. Not jealous. Just ... Well, you felt it, too, didn’t you?” She paused as faint music sounded from somewhere and orange tendrils flickered around them. “Something’s changed, Aiden. And I wanted it to change. You ... You’re ... I didn’t risk my reputation to get you into graduate school just to be—entertained.”

As the drive continued into the night, Aiden remained silent. Though he tried to focus on the road, Kendra caught every furtive glance at her. When Tim snuggled tighter and slid his head onto her shoulder, she rested hers on his soft hair and let her eyelids flutter closed.

At the crunching of gravel, Kendra awoke with a yawn, followed by a wince as pain slithered through her insides. Still silent, Aiden stepped from the car and stared out into the dark trees before sighing and opening the rear door. After helping her husband out and pulling him close for a deep kiss, he let Tim slide from his hands.

When his warm fingers filled her palm, slithering tremors raced through Kendra’s body. The aches dissipating, she floated upwards to stand before him; her knees wobbled. Another lengthy exhale escaped Aiden as he slid her dress back into place. With a nod, he started to step away, but Kendra surged forward to grasp his solid frame. He didn’t resist as she pulled him tight to her.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.