Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After one more night of tossing with one pillow crumpled tight to her and chewing deep into another, Gina staggered to the kitchen. So many times, her hands slid into her panties while she “slept,” but each time she yanked them out before her fingertips sank too far. Once again, she squeezed her thighs together while checking to see if the basement door was open. Any music from below? Like those mornings when Aiden used to get ready for his runs.

No. There was only silence. With a heavy sigh, she click-clacked in her heels towards the coffeepot. Another long sigh slipped from her while scooping coffee into the machine.

At the shake in her hand while pouring water into the carafe, Gina’s breath hitched. Her master—lover—had been with someone the other night. Somebody different and ... Whoever she was—he still ached. Deep inside.

Before leaving earlier that evening for travel, Paul had paused when she’d curled tighter, clawing at her pillow. After a glancing goodbye kiss on his cheek, she’d fled to the bathroom. And an ice-cold bath. A very protracted icy dunking. It had taken almost as long a time for her lover...

“No, fuck it, master. He’s my master,” she murmured while closing the lid and flipping the coffeemaker switch. “No, lover?” She rolled her glossy lips and sighed. “Both. He’s both.”

No matter what Aiden was to Gina, it’d also taken a damned long time for him ... For Aiden to recover from whomever he’d been with. As warmth and wetness filled her panties, a low moan escaped Gina while scratching her shaky nails along the kitchen counter. At least she’d have the place to herself when she returned from work. With Paul on the road and Dan camping in the hills with Kate and her parents, she’d have time to...

After a brief rattle in its lock, the front door’s knob turned.

“Oh.” Gina’s eyes widened, and she glanced at the knife holder. Heart hammering, she slid towards it, her trembling hand reaching for the largest handle. When Aiden’s grin appeared, the kitchen wavered. With a yelp, she slammed back into a cabinet, her knees wobbling. “Oh, my ... Oh my God! You’re—”

While dangling a key from his fingers, he laughed. “I, uh, never, um, returned this.”

“How did...?” As heat slithered upwards, both deep inside and over her tingling skin, Gina shoved from the counter; her sweaty palms flattened the black satin skirt at her hips. Her brows furled. “I never even ... Never sensed...”

Gray eyes twinkling, Aiden only chuckled, sending a shiver along her spine. She glanced at his hands, but the ring was not present. He followed her gaze back to his face.

“No. It’s, uh, ... It’s different now. The ring ... We have an understanding. Hmm, yeh, an agreement.”

As she wavered, unsure whether to race to him or—something else—he shoved the door closed and flung the bolt.

“You’d better call your office, Mrs. Davis.” His smile widened as he passed a languid scan over her swaying frame. “You’re not going to make it to work ... For at least a couple of days, wouldn’t you say?”

Already nodding, Gina gulped as her brain processed what he ... Wasn’t implying. No, his eyes glinted as he pulled out a chair and sat. No implication. There was promise in those tightening gray irises.

“A ... Uh, couple of ... Uh, days?” She gulped; her nails gouged her skirt.

Though Gina couldn’t hear Aiden’s reply through the rushing of blood in her ears, when she cocked her head, she caught his chortle.

“I said, unless you’d rather I leave.”

“Oh God, no! No, please—master! I’ve missed you ... Oh—” Gina’s voice disintegrated into huffing as she lurched for her purse to snatch out her phone.

Sick. Food poisoning. Bad.

At the glimpse of curved, shiny black leather peeking from the red lace in her purse, Gina lowered the phone and reached for her neck, about to remove her choker.

“No, leave it.” After gesturing her shaking hands away, Aiden sighed. “First, we need to talk.”

Though she nodded, hunger flared deep and the blood pumping intensified—everywhere. With a gulp, Gina slipped her hands behind her waist and yanked down her zipper. As soft satin drifted from her hips, his eyes narrowed.

“No, uh. Really.” Nervous, Aiden’s eyes tracked the descending cloth before meeting hers. “We need to talk.”

“Uh, huh.” Again nodding, Gina, her heart pounding, tugged free her ivory blouse’s first button.

When her trembling fingers tore open the second button, Aiden shifted in his seat and rolled his lips. At her glimpse of his crotch, his trousers swelled; her heart thumped.

“Look ... Gina, really. It’s importan—”

“What’s her name?” Gina ripped opened a third button. In quick succession, the fourth snatched away. The final one was still bouncing across the kitchen when she flung her billowing blouse over the counter. The chilly morning air swirled around her even as heat raced along every inch of her skin.

“Kimberly. She lives in the building across from me. And...”

“Yes. I know. She’s special.” Blood still pounding—everywhere—Gina lowered to her knees and gazed up at him; he flinched when her hands clawed up his thighs. “You let her sense everything.”

“Almost everything. I won’t ... no secrets. Not from her.” Aiden’s breath hitched when Gina yanked at his zipper; his bulge surged from the opening. “What you said before? Is this okay with you, Gina?” Gina yelped when he grasped her wrists. “I mean it. I need to know. I don’t know what I can do, but I never want to hurt you. And I can’t see a way this can hap—”

“Will you keep me? Can I still be yours?” Though she twisted her arms in his grip, his fingers, outlined in blue-tinged white flames, maintained a tight hold.

“I think...” Aiden nodded, then tightened his grip when she shoved her outstretched fingers forward, lunging for his open zipper. With a gasp and a taut grin, he added. “I think she’ll be okay with it. But what about you?”

“As I’ve said before, Aid—master. Though I’ve a role to play in your life, it’s not as your wife. If you’ll keep me as a lover and” —With a sigh, she tugged against his grip, her fingernails digging closer to his open trousers— “your horny little slut, then I’d like to stay with you.”

“Uh, are you, um, sure?”

“Aiden, God damn it! What do you think? Look at me, for...” After another longer sigh, she collapsed into him, letting his hands hold her arms as she pressed herself between his legs. “I want you. I’ve always wanted you. How many damned times must I repeat myself? On the boat. At your lake house. After Jimmy’s. Now. If Kimberly is okay with this, then I damned sure am.”

“I just—”

“Yes. I know. You’re concerned. That’s something you can’t mask, at least from me. Hell, so am I. I’m concerned that you’ll abandon me for—her. This Kimberly. Or somebody else one day. Kendra and Tim? Okay, I think we’re good. But this new girl. She’s special. I could feel—everything. The ring understands this. As do I. Keep me and we’re good. Abandon me, and I’m truly lost. After all the years I’ve waited, who would ever replace you?”

“But you could—”

“No, Aiden. I’m not whoring for one of Jimmy’s friends.” Heat soared over her skin as her heart thumped. “I’m not going to serve just anyone. We’ve got a bond. A unique bond. And no, it’s not just my damned mind playing tricks. I can’t ... It’s not only the ring. It’s you. Your command. And you’re wrong. I won’t ... I’m not going to come without your permission. So there. Master. My master.”

At Aiden’s jaw falling and eyebrows raising, Gina nodded. Even as Aiden moved to speak, Gina pulled back from him to grip his knees with her clawed hands.

“We’re linked, remember?” When he nodded, she sighed. “Look, I sensed your questioning. It’s you. I follow you. Okay, so maybe not by choice at the beginning, but we both know what the ring uncovered. My need for control. I don’t mind what anyone else thinks. What I do care about is that right now, you are my master. I’ve chosen you. The ring’s chosen you. And you ... Well, you chose me the second you touched me while wearing it.”

“And how—”

“How? How, my dear master, are we going to carry on? Well, for one thing, I just lied to my office to spend ‘several days’ with you.” Just as Aiden glanced at her abandoned phone, Gina shot forward, snapping free of his hands to plow her outstretched digits into his trousers. As her fingertips grappled the searing, pulsing flesh of his hardened pole, air hissed from Aiden. “So, master, you’d better do what you’ve been promising to do to me in your dreams every god damned night. Fuck me hard and fast and don’t stop fucking me until neither of us can breathe.”

“Forever?” forced from Aiden as a hiss when Gina’s hands maneuvered his tightening shaft into the light. “You’d stay with me for—” His voice disappeared into a groan when Gina lowered her mouth over his heated bulb. So soft, yet so magnificent and hard. As they shook, Aiden’s hands skimmed her shoulders while his gray eyes glinted behind fluttering eyelashes.

Yes. Fucking forever, Aiden. My master. Now punish me for my insolence, like a good master.

At the thoughts and images she thrust into his brain while her tongue swirled around his pulsing knob, Aiden’s breath hitched. When his graphic replies pummeled her mind, Gina’s heart raced. As a taut grin slid onto his face, a burbling moan escaped her slurping mouth.

Gina yelped at both the surge of orange-to-white flames encircling Aiden and his swift, forceful grasp before yanking her upwards. Long, thick drool trails swung from her gaping lips as he set her on her feet.

“Get your collar—slut.”

With a gulp and a half-grin, Gina shot her fingers across the counter to her purse and its red lace-wrapped cargo. When she snatched it free and spun to him, Aiden tore it from her hands and stepped behind her. Each dragging nudge of his sticky bulb sent searing heat through her.

At his fingertips tugging on the choker, Gina’s heart thumped. Measured and deep, his hot breath pumped along her back while he worked. After pulling away the choker and tossing it to the counter, he fitted the cool, slick leather to her throat. When he tugged on the ring, a whimper flew from Gina as her eyes tracked him moving to face her.

When he lifted the long black leather leash she’d worn at Jimmy’s from his pocket, Gina’s whimper became a whining moan as her insides pulsated.

“You knew I’d say yes...” While she struggled to breathe, her voice was airy as Gina followed his hands, lifting the solid metal clip to her ring. “And yet you still asked?”

“Yes.” Aiden nodded. He flashed Gina a grin when she jolted at the loud snick of the clip snapping into her collar. Searing heat ignited across her body as tremors sent her knees wobbling. “Though I sensed it, I don’t trust the ring. But I really, really hoped you’d be okay with this.” When he yanked on the leash, Gina stumbled forward, the tight nipples atop her wobbling boobs scratching against the bra’s lace.

“Insolent?” He asked, his eyes tracking to her chest; he’d sensed her need.

While nodding, Gina gnawed on her lips. His bulb smeared warmth across her belly as he reached around to unsnap the bra. As soon as it peeled away, chilly air engulfed her swaying chest. Gina’s eyes widened while following his hands; his long, thick fingers uncurled.

“Oh ... Oh fuck...” At his fingernails scraping the undersides of both aching stems, Gina arched forward with a whimper. A chuckle left Aiden as each languid motion drove her onto his spongy, wet tip. And each time his searing, sticky flesh gouged her stomach and the taut lace over her pelvis, she torqued, thrusting harder—wanting him inside her. “So insolent, master. So very naughty.” Her voice dropping to a hoarse whisper, she added. “I’ve been so bad.”

With his fingers continuing to scrape ever so softly under her nipples, rapid electric shocks sizzled through her arching body. As she screwed her eyes shut and rolled her head back, baring herself to his taunting fingers, she could only moan. In time with his gentle scratching, her nails clawed deep into her shaking thighs.

“And also still so needy?” At his voice, she nodded.

At the disappearance of his hands, she thrust her chest forward with a whimper, but to no avail. A sharp cry flew from her at Aiden’s forceful grasp of her hips; his fingers wrapped her waistband. When he yanked her panties downwards, the cry lengthened to a shaky whimper. While gazing into her eyes, he flung the sopping material to her ankles in one swift motion. Her sweet aroma filled the room as warmth dribbled down her shaking legs.

“Yes—master. Needy. Fuck, so needy.” After a gulp, another whimper slithered from Gina’s trembling lips when his rough hands roamed her bare flanks. Sparks flickered from his fingertips to plunge deep into her; she sensed the rising drumming of his heartbeat. His aching need matched hers. “Please.”

As Aiden stepped from her, she swayed forward, still seeking him. He slipped further away, his smile widening. At his sharp gesture, she kicked off her heels. When he lifted his shirt to reveal the gleaming tight skin over his muscled torso, the kitchen wavered behind him. Another whimper, this one coming from far deeper in her core, escaped Gina’s fluttering lips. Craving. Such craving—for him. At first, her hands raised towards him, but he narrowed his brows; heart hammering, she let her fingers drift downwards.

When his trousers dropped, leaving him as naked as her, searing heat tore through her entire body. As shakes made it difficult to focus, Gina flicked her gaze to the kitchen, the table, then the couch, but Aiden only chuckled. At the firm grasp of his hand on her shoulder, Gina pushed into him with a moan. But, with another laugh, he spun her and aimed her for the stairs. The need pouring from his palm intensified the ripples of heat slicing through her.

Just as she took her first wobbly step, a stinging erupted on one butt cheek. With a yip, Gina lurched forward. She flung her eyes to Aiden, holding the still swinging, doubled-up leather leash in one fist. Under his raised eyebrows, his smiling gray eyes glinted.

“I’m so naughty, master.” Gina bit deep into her lower lip before swaying her hips while slowing. To give him time. To do it again. “So very insolent.”

At the next slice of leather, Gina didn’t lurch. Nor did she stumble. She let the piercing pain wrap around the burning desire flaring ever deeper inside her.

“Yes ... master.” Her core alight, she moaned with each successive cutting strike. “Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Make me suffer. I’m so bad. So wicked. So yours.”

Besides the cutting swipes, as soon as she reached the stairs, he added a brief smack with his open hand. The rapid contact with his bare skin enhanced the pain with his sensations. When she lurched backwards into his palm, her eyes went to his. Blazing, his gray pools widened. He wanted to take her on the stairs. On the carpet. God knew she was ready. So ready—for him.

When she started to lower herself, he laughed and pushed her upwards. Slicing her with the leash and spanking her shaking behind, he ignored her moans and thrusts back into him. Blow after wondrous blow shot flames deeper into her core, as he drove her forward until, struggling for air, she stumbled onto the second floor.

Her entire body burned with need.

“So fucking naughty...” At his amused voice and blazing eyes, she only whimpered as the sharp leather snapped at her once more. “My little slut.”

Ceaseless moans left Gina while lumbering ahead of her master; his swift snaps and soft smacks driving her shaking, moaning frame towards her bedroom. At the sight of the bed, she surged forward, tugging on the leash until it slackened when he stepped into the room. With a hungry squeal, she leaped to the mattress and sunk her hands and knees deep into the thick, cool pink-flowered comforter. Another whimper ripped from her as she swept thick, dark tresses over her shoulder to track him.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.