Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Once beside the pool, Kitten slipped the billowing crimson flower-print cover up from his shoulders. After the translucent material glided from his slender frame, he turned, readying to toss it to a lounger. The spreading grin on his face froze as his outstretched arm shook.

With a smile, Aiden kicked his trunks to the chair atop his shirt and dove into the sparkling blue water. It didn’t take the ring for him to sense the man’s hungry stare at his back while he swam. At least the water chilled his aching shaft as he zipped further into the pool. Once in the middle, Aiden rolled onto his back.

“Come to me, my pet.” Even as his own throbbing ache hardened, Aiden called out in a playful voice. “Your ride awaits.”

Kitten’s pale azure eyes shined while tracking Aiden’s fleshy periscope. With his red and pink bikini bottoms outlining his jutting rod, he stepped into the water. As his hair swirled out behind him on the surface, Kitten paddled closer. The yearning in his hungry eyes flicked from Aiden’s face to his shiny pole.

Though the ring started its sputtering flames, Aiden beat it at its own game. Surging towards Kitten, he wrapped the man tight as his lips found the wet warmth of Kitten’s open mouth. As the slender man’s smaller hard shaft rolled along and mashed into Aiden’s, muffled moans pulled from Kitten; his small tongue churned forward, seeking Aiden’s.

Within Aiden, as the ring staggered backward into its corner, all the frustrations bubbled upwards. All the secrets. Catherine’s. Gina Davis’s. Her stepson’s. Kendra’s. Aiden muted the connection. This was raw. This was real. This was Kitten—his Kitten—squirming tighter in his arms. So hungry. So needy for—everything Aiden could provide. He was a soft, heart-pounding island of honesty amid Aiden’s chaotic world.

With a muffled groan, Aiden found the man’s waistband and shoved it down his shaking legs. As Kitten’s slim, heated tube seared Aiden’s hard cock, Kitten pressed into him, unleashing an eager cry into Aiden’s mouth. With each louder stifled moan, the ring quieted further.

As Kitten’s nails clawed at Aiden’s back and his hot breath pumped into their mouths, Aiden drove the moaning man backwards towards the stairs. When the sweeping steps tapped his ankles, Kitten hesitated, but Aiden spun him before tugging the quivering man upwards. Atop the shallow water of the broad, sunbaked upper step, Aiden lay down and pulled Kitten onto him.

“Ride me, my pet.” Aiden swept his hands along the silky smooth skin of Kitten’s heaving ribs. With a grin, he slid the man’s bikini top free and tossed it into the pool to join his floating bottoms.

After a gulp and a swift run of his glistening tongue over his shiny lips, Kitten shifted closer and raised himself.

“God, I need you, sir.” At the clinking of Kendra moving plates, he flicked a glance past Aiden. After returning to gaze at him, then the thick swollen shaft held vertical in Aiden’s hand, he added in a small voice. “I crave you more than anything.”

Rather than reply, Aiden glided his hands inwards to find Kitten’s tight little nipples. Each gentle tug or soft twist pulled a hungry moan from the man as he wavered in mid-air. With another growling whimper when Aiden crushed the slight nibs atop his heaving chest, Kitten’s clawed nails slapped onto Aiden’s fist. His legs relaxed, and he sank. When Aiden’s bulbous head slipped behind Kitten’s tightened pink balls and nudged the tender circlet of pulsing flesh, Kitten’s eyes widened.

“Fuck me with that tight little pussy.” Aiden smiled at him, then moved his hands to Kitten’s hips before adding. “My beautiful Kitten.”

With a moan that rang across the pool deck, Kitten thrust himself downwards, engulfing Aiden’s cock head with his twitching, constricted ring.

“Oh, God! Aiden! I mean sir, Jesus. Fuck! Oh...” When Aiden pulled on him, sinking deeper into the man’s pulsating tightness, Kitten arched into the sky, his open trembling mouth now voiceless.

After whipping his head in a billowing swirl of thin, matted brown hair, Kitten stared into Aiden’s eyes; his mouth remained wide in a silent scream as he sank further. As soon as Aiden’s helmet rim popped free inside, Kitten’s breath raced.

“Somebody missed me, huh?”

Though Aiden again used a playful tone, Kitten rapidly bobbed his chin and swallowed. Then his entire slim frame shuddered, and he gazed downward; wet spatters of warmth landed across Aiden’s stomach. Unperturbed, Kitten paused only long enough to slow his breathing before bouncing, driving Aiden’s bulging head along just inside his vice-like slippery heat. Again Kitten’s little rod jerked to unleash more sliding dribbles onto Aiden.

When Kitten’s eyes went to Aiden, unsure, Aiden only smiled. The ring remained silent. The blissful waves that surged from Kitten with each spattering release ... Felt right. As if, of all the ones touched by the ring or Aiden, or both, Kitten deserved this. Out in the open, he hid from nobody as he sank lower with each bounce, admitting Aiden into his core.

And the blissful, calm expression on Kitten’s face? He understood Aiden’s thoughts. As well as what he was projecting into Aiden. His bright blue pools ignited.

Just as the slight man tensed and swayed. Aiden shifted his grip to the man’s ribs. This time, as the thickest part of Aiden’s shaft thrust past his taut little ring, Kitten’s body pulsated. With a forceful jolt, his cock arced upwards to release a swift series of glistening pearlescent jets. With each lengthy pulse, Kitten’s clawed hands scratched at Aiden’s chest.

Aiden grinned. His Kitten. He’d missed Kitten so much. He wanted the man’s beating heart next to his. As Kitten’s eyes widened, Aiden drew him downwards, mashing his still erupting shaft between them as Kitten’s open mouth found Aiden’s waiting lips. While they kissed, Aiden thrust upwards to meet Kitten’s ever more forceful downward bounds.

At long last, under the scorching sun, not only was Kitten’s powerful heartbeat beside his, it surrounded Aiden’s entire shaft. Right where it should be. The universe slowed. The ring—still silent, watched while Aiden’s splayed fingers gripped the silky skin of Kitten’s slowly rising and falling back.

When a shadow appeared next to his head, Aiden glanced upwards. Silent, Kendra sank to her knees. Though her head was bowed, she gazed at her moaning husband’s languid riding.

As Aiden pushed him skyward, Kitten’s hungry lips held on until the last second, while his eyes widened at Kendra. His torso dripping with his smeared cum, Kitten continued to bounce as Aiden turned to his wife.

“Come here.” Aiden gestured to her.

Still silent, Kendra, her black skin glossy in the sunlight, scooted closer until Aiden could reach up and grip the silken skin of her throat beneath her wavy raven tresses. While she gasped and trembled under his clenched fingers, she let him drop her over his stomach.

As she slid towards her husband, Aiden said nothing. At the first slurp, Kitten’s eyes flew open and his jaw dropped. After using one hand to sweep away her hair, Aiden held onto Kendra’s neck as she bobbed on Kitten’s rod. Soon, louder sucking noises came from Kendra as her head twirled. Kitten gulped when her hands raised to grasp her husband’s shaft.

Good little ni—er. Suck that white man’s cock for me.

“Such a good little bitch, isn’t she?” As he smiled at her hungry moan and speeding fists, Aiden swept his fingertips up Kitten’s quivering torso to find his open mouth.

“Yes,” whispered from Kitten before his lips clamped around Aiden’s surging fingers.

Just as Aiden winked up at him, Kendra’s head froze in place. Kitten’s breath hitched as his pelvis bucked. Loud gulping came from her while she accepted her husband’s load. From the wide-eyed expression on Kitten’s face, for the first time in a long time—if at all.

Such a good, good ni—er. Don’t make a mess.

After Kendra gave a tiny nod, she glided from her husband with a long, wet slurp. With only a brief flick of her wide, dark eyes at Aiden, she dropped her gentle, slick tongue to the skin of his torso. Each languid swirl sent puffs of air from Kitten as she hunted her husband’s smeared spatters. At the first slow suck, Kitten’s eyes met his. When a smile slid across the slender man’s face, he lowered one hand to stroke his wife’s slowly sinking cheeks as she sucked and licked along Aiden’s stomach.

While returning the grin, Aiden removed his fingers from Kendra. Or tried. When he shifted them, she pressed her pulsing, warm neck into his palm.

It’s okay, ni—er. You did well.

When Aiden at last released the ring and their sensations flowed, she hesitated for a brief second before drifting from his hand to hunt for more sticky sperm. Her husband continued to rise and fall, the liquid squelching of his stretched ring rubbing along Aiden’s pulsing shaft was accompanied by the sounds of Kendra’s gentle licking. Kitten was a good man. Honest. Simple, in a way. Kind. And Kendra was a good woman. Dependable. Earnest. And ever so obedient—now. To Aiden. Only him.

At the ring’s murmuring, Aiden nodded while running his fingers through Kendra’s silky raven tresses. Both were keys.

“Make me cum, my pet.” Aiden shifted to glide his outspread hands onto Kitten’s bouncing ribcage. “I want to fill that pretty little pussy.”

With a mewling groan, Kitten tightened, drawing a low hiss from Aiden, before flying up and down, sending splashes of pool water over his wife’s still seeking face.

“That’s it. Ride me, my beautiful pet!”

At Aiden’s soft words, Kitten bounced faster; the fingers of one hand clawed at his bounding shiny tresses while the other clamped one of Aiden’s hands. After lifting the other hand from Kitten, Aiden gripped the back of Kendra’s head. With a loud, wet slurp, he peeled her from his stomach and tugged her face towards his. While he drove her lips to his, her widening black eyes sparkled.

As the taste of Kitten’s cum slithered into him, Aiden drove his tongue deep into the bouncing man’s wife. A winding moan left Kendra while thrusting her body into him.

My horny little ni—er.

With a loud groan, Kendra shoved her taut frame harder into him, her hands clawing at Aiden’s head, pulling his mouth tighter to hers. Aiden shuddered and tensed. Relief! At last. As a muffled grunt flew from him, Aiden shoved upwards, driving Kitten skyward as his cock flexed and jerked within the slim man’s bounding pelvis. As each lengthy jet flooded the man, Kitten crushed Aiden’s fist and pulled at his splaying brown hair.

Somehow, more soft spattering warmth landed on Aiden beyond Kendra’s humping, grinding warm, sleek body. As Kitten’s pulsing insides accepted his load, Aiden flicked his gaze between his gleaming blue pools and his wife’s blazing dark eyes.

The ring, though silent, vibrated.

With a nod, Aiden lifted Kendra’s wide lips from his. Her glittering tongue kept after his until the very last second before he pushed her quivering coal-black body to her knees beside them. Even as Kitten clawed at his hands, resisting, Aiden hoisted him free, pulling his thickened helmet from the slim man’s ring with a loud liquid plop. After placing him next to his wife, Aiden rolled and pushed off to dive away, do a quick swirling maneuver and lift himself from the pool.

As the ring watched, he slipped into the nearby hot tub, expecting to see Kendra and Tim, the happy couple, in each other’s arms. Like Dan and Catherine. And Gina and ... Well, she slept with him. So yeh, Paul. And the nameless brunette and her lucky boyfriend. Instead, they both sat in the shallow water surrounded by spreading pearlescent tendrils, staring at him.

After a protracted exhale, Aiden closed his eyes and settled back in the gurgling waters beneath the blistering sun, letting his loneliness slither. At least when the whorls of Mrs. Davis’ concern appeared, he managed a weak smile. She, of all of them, understood. Though wet footfalls approached, Aiden remained still until a warm body slipped next to him. As gentle fingers rubbed along his stomach, soft lips found his cheek. A whimper slithered from Aiden.

“I’m sorry, sir.” Kitten’s low voice sent warm moist air across Aiden’s chin, followed by the slender man’s winding tongue.

With a curse under his breath, Aiden tamped the ring, which chortled. He’d forgotten; Kitten and Kendra had sensed his—self-whining. The damned thing had kept silent. When Kitten’s gentle fingers wrapped around his shaft, Aiden remained still, letting Kitten drop long, sucking kisses along his neck. His spine tingled with each surge of blood under the man’s slow-stroking fist.

“It’s not your fault, Kitten.” Aiden took him under one arm and pulled him closer, drawing a soft whimper that sent rippling shivers through them both. “It’s my life. You’ve got Kendra. And ... Well, everybody has somebody else in their lives.”

“You’re in ours,” Kitten replied before nibbling at Aiden’s lower lip; Aiden flicked out his tongue to drag along Kitten’s teeth. “And we couldn’t be happier.”

“Even her?” Aiden glanced at Kendra, still kneeling in the shallows, her head again bowed.

“Yes,” murmured from Kitten as Aiden’s fingers found his hardening shaft. “You know that, sir. And you understand...” He hesitated and pulled his lips from Aiden’s chin to stare into his eyes. “In fact, you know better than I do.”

Before Aiden could respond, Kitten shifted and lowered his face beneath the water, aiming for Aiden’s growing rod.

“Oh fuck! Oh, Jesus, Kitten!”

After engulfing his head, Kitten hadn’t stopped. In one liquid motion, he’d taken as much of Aiden into his warm mouth and was sucking—hard. Even as Aiden arched upwards, thrusting into the slender man’s tongue-swirling suction, he glanced at Kendra.

I want to fuck you, ni—er.

With only a gulp, Kendra rose to her feet and staggered towards the tub as Kitten bobbed and stroked Aiden, getting him harder. For her. For his wife. His companion. His mate.

As soon as Kendra clambered into the surging waters, Aiden pulled her closer. Her ruby lips glistened as she sucked on them while gliding over Aiden’s legs. When she bounced into Kitten, he released Aiden’s shaft and rose to the surface with a grin, first at her, then Aiden.

“What about it, Kitten?” Aiden asked as she arched into him. With a raised eyebrow, Aiden slid his palm over Kendra’s pert, gleaming black tits. Each drag over her sharp, rubbery stems pulled a hungry whimper from her. “Does the horny little bitch deserve to ride my cock yet?”

“Yes,” Kitten said before shifting to press his soft lips against his neck.

Ride me, ni—er. Show me what that nasty little ni—er pussy was made for.

“Come here, bitch,” Aiden called in an icy tone.

Without a word, Kendra slid forward, driving into Aiden’s squeezing, mashing fingers while slipping her sleek thighs over his legs until her warm split mashed his root. When her hard clit dug into his flesh, her glittering dark eyes went wide; a jolt zapped through her. With an impish grin, Aiden grunted while forcing blood into his cock and shoving against her sharp little nib. Her breath hitching, Kendra’s tense black frame trembled.

“So, so horny. Are you always like this, my little bitch?” Aiden pulled on her sharp stems.

As she threw herself into Aiden’s taunting fingers with a groan, she continued to rise. Kitten stopped his quiet kisses to watch; his long brown hair tickled as it slithered along Aiden’s back and neck.

“For you, yes.” At her soft words, Aiden gulped. One, she wasn’t supposed to speak. Two, the forceful thought that accompanied them shot deep into his—soul. As it bowled the ring over in its corner, even Kitten trembled. With a taut grin, she slid her hands onto his shaft as she lifted higher.

When his bulb parted her pillowy warm petals, Kendra stared down at Aiden. His melting heart froze; her coal-black body gleamed under the bright sunshine as her dark eyes twinkled from beneath swaying raven tresses. Each taunting drag of his cockhead back and forth through her silken flesh drew a soft huff from Aiden. His gaze went to her split cleft.

Such a pretty ni—er pus—

Aiden’s brain seized. With a cry, Kendra thrust herself downwards, forcing Aiden’s bulbous knob through her tight little gate and taking him into her pulsating slippery insides in one swift, molten descent.

“Holy fuck! Jesus! Oh my god! You ... You’re...” Aiden arched upwards, flinging his head back to stare, open-mouthed, at the sky, while Kendra’s clamping pussy crushed every inch of his shaft.

Before he could catch his breath, Kendra clamped her fingers into Aiden’s chest and bounded, speeding ever faster while peering at his upturned face. Each rapid stroke pulled louder groans from Aiden. Soon she also was writhing on each lengthy upswing and groaning whenever she slammed downwards, splashing into the water, to impale herself.

While chasing his swirling velvet tongue, Kitten’s lips returned to drag along Aiden’s pulsing neck cords; his outstretched nails roamed across Aiden’s chest and stomach, clenching, raking, and dragging.

Come for me, ni—er.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.