Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As Gina lay huddled in the chilly passenger seat under the soft woolen blanket in which Aiden had wrapped her, another groan erupted from her torn lips. No matter how tight she gripped herself, the tremors wouldn’t stop. Inside and out, every muscle ached. Anytime she moved, her clammy cum and spit-coated skin stuck while dull pain slithered through her.

Where’d he gone? It couldn’t have been more than a few minutes, but seemed like an eternity, before Aiden’s blurry, fog-covered image once again appeared at the front door. As he crossed in front of the headlights, she could see clearer. Her shiny black pumps hung from his fingers as he strode towards the car; in the other hand was a fat white envelope.

Once he’d slipped inside, he tossed her shoes in the back and dropped the envelope into the center console before opening a bottle of water. As he held out the bottle, he nodded at the envelope. Gina’s eyes narrowed under the leather mask as she reached out with one clawed, shaking hand to grasp the water. When his empty hand dropped away, Gina caught the tremors in his fingers. Her eyes narrowed further.

“You made a lot of tips in there...” Aiden gulped rather than say more and turned as his white-knuckled fists clenched the wheel. “Jimmy, um ... Well, Jimmy said ‘thank you.’”

The silence dragged as she flicked her gaze between the water and Aiden; his fingers squeaked on the steering wheel. With a swallow, she tried to still her heart, but failed. It continued to pound in her ears.

“Are you okay?” he whispered while fixed on the house.

Rather than answer, Gina swallowed, wincing as the pain of a thousand razor blades seared her well-used throat. When the music became louder, she tracked several shadowy figures exit the front door and disappear into the dusky, blurred world. The anonymous dark world she’d enjoyed so well over the past two hours.

Two hours! That’s what Aiden’s car clock said. It hadn’t felt that long. As she grimaced when another shudder rippled through her, she nodded. But it sure felt like two hours now—afterwards. She rolled her head toward Aiden’s blurry silhouette, still staring through the windshield with his jaw clenching.

“Yes. That was amazing.” She raised the bottle to the sticky hole in the leather and gulped more cool water. It failed to numb her raw throat and a bubbly moan slipped free before she added. “Thank you, master.” Aiden remained silent. So many emotions whirled inside him—just like those inside her. She focused. But that ... That hadn’t been right. “But Dan? Really, Aiden? You couldn’t have—”

“And what could I do, Gina?” As his voice rose, his hands torqued along the leather-wrapped steering column as he spoke to the sky. “What could I do? Say, ‘Hey Dan. No, you shouldn’t fuck that cum-coated gorgeous woman, moaning and twisting as she rocks between two cocks ... Because she’s your stepmom?’”

At the image, Gina gulped. She’d been spit-roasted and in the midst of a massive orgasm when Dan and Kate’s muffled voices had entered her leather-covered ears. With a snort, she chuckled before swallowing. Though in pain, she grinned. “Gorgeous?”

Aiden managed a grin before adding. “He’ll never know. I won’t tell him. And from the way he was ... Well, I doubt he knew.”

“He was very quick.” At that, Gina leaned closer to Aiden; another wet snuffle became a chortle.

“I mean, I don’t expect it’s incest. He’s only your stepson.” Though his eyes stayed focused on the front door, a laugh escaped Aiden. As she chuckled louder, his laugh deepened until he added. “Okay, I’m sorry, Gina. I should’ve figured Dan and Kate may show up.”

“What did Kate think of it? She was ... Uh, near you.”

The laughter died on his lips and Gina settled back into the seat to stare at him over the bottle as she took another drink. Kate had been very close to him.

“It’s okay, Aiden.” Gina wiped her mouth—the beveled leather caused the bottle to dribble—before adding. “I know she was with you.” She paused and glanced at the shaking bottle in her hand before adding in a low voice. “Close to you. You didn’t...?”

“No! No, Dan kept looking over.” Aiden’s voice rose in pitch as he continued. “And anyway, she was too busy watching, uh, everything. Frankly, if he wasn’t there—”

“She’d have joined in like—” Gina’s lips quivered as strong pulsations wracked her body. In a hoarse, breathy whisper, she asked. “Who were the other girls, Aiden?”

“The, uh...? Oh, uh, the first one was Rene. Um, Jimmy’s girlfriend.”

A whimper slithered from Gina as she remembered. With her silken hair tickling Gina’s skin as one boy pumped her and another fucked Rene, the girl’s sharp nails had raked downwards while her other small palm glided over—all of Gina’s heated skin. The girl’s little lips and their sharp nipping teeth...

“She had such soft fingers and—” Her next moan pulled Aiden’s eyes to her. Rene’s gentle fingers finding her—clit. The rubbing, slow, fast, slow, fast, slow, fast. She’d come so many times. “Girls are so much softer ... Gentler than men. I hadn’t known that.

“No?” Aiden’s voice was so low it barely made it to her leather-covered ears.

“Nope.” Gina swallowed as one more massive tremor sped through her. “That was a first. She’s such a good kisser. Did you watch?”

“Yes,” hissed from Aiden. At the pounding wave of his need, Gina gulped. The poor man—her master.

“I, uh, didn’t know how much I’d enjoy that. Was Jimmy the one fucking her?” Another moan tore from her when her core spasmed. “God, Aiden! Her nipples were so sharp and hot as they scraped against mine while he plowed that little girl.”

“No.”

Gina only nodded; nothing from that event surprised her.

“And the other one? The one who ... Uh, we kissed and, uh ... We both sucked cocks together. She also had great fingers. And, God Almighty, what a tongue.”

“Dunno...” Aiden shifted in his seat and Gina reached for his trousers, but he shoved her hand away as he went on. “I think the first guy fucking her was her boyfriend. They, um, were standing beside each other, watching you, before she, uh, stripped and—”

Instead of finishing, Aiden put the car in reverse and backed them onto the rutted farm road. With a sigh, his fists still white-knuckled on the wheel, he drove away from the thumping music. Though Gina attempted to sense everything, Aiden’s—soul was swirling far too rapidly.

“I don’t ever want to do that again, master.”

As his head spun to her, Gina jolted at his—concern. Concern that she didn’t want to do it?

“But I thought you enjoyed it? It certainly appeared that way.”

“I did, Aiden.” Gina paused, trying to parse out his feelings and sharpen her own. He’d noted she’d called him by name. “It was the most intense sex I’ve ever had—other than with you. My decades’ old fantasy checked off. I mean it. Thank you for that.”

“But?”

“Do you know what my favorite part of the entire night was, Aiden?”

“Well, you really liked it...” Aiden gulped and his fingers squealed on the wheel before sighing and letting a chuckle slip free. “When Trey pounded your ass.”

At that, Gina’s entire body flared with heat. God, that young black guy was muscular, and huge, and all over her. The way he’d pushed into her with that horse cock, driving, spreading, pushing ever so slowly deeper. When he’d spanked her along with each of his long strokes ... A moan slipped from her as she crushed her legs together.

“God! Jesus. Trey was amazing. He’s so talented, that kid. Fuck, I must’ve come ... I’ve no idea how many times.”

“Six. Six, I think. Kate was, uh ... Kate was in my way for some of it.”

“You counted?” Gina noted the sudden flare of desire from Aiden as he mentioned Kate.

“Yes,” he said with a taut grin; he knew she’d ignored his reaction.

“Well, no. Not with Trey’s thick fucking horse dick in my ass.” She managed a chuckle, though they both could feel her heart pounding and her aching rectum twitching. “No, the best part was on my knees sucking Jimmy. You know why?

As Aiden shook his head, his hands shaking on the wheel—so much deep aching pain wrapped him so tight. He clenched his jaw.

“Because you were right there, watching me enjoy myself. Forget the mind stuff—the ring stuff—I could touch you, Aiden.”

“I was there while you were ... While you were ... On the, um, couch.” His voice was so low she almost missed him speak as they bounced along the tree-shadowed winding lane.

“But you were in such pain, Aiden. As you watched. And as much as I ... As I enjoyed myself. I wanted to feel you. To touch you. Like with Jimmy.”

“Oh, I’m sor—”

“Don’t be, Aiden. If you want ... If you need me to do something like this again, I will. But only for you. No longer for me. As I lay there, such calm swept over me. It may not have seemed that way, but—”

“I felt it,” Aiden said, risking a quick glance at her.

“The bleachers ... The ones from my past—and my fantasy—came and then they dissolved, Aiden. They left me. You’re my master, and lover, and I will do anything you ask. Because I trust you to be there. But I’d rather you be closer.” When a long groan slid from Aiden’s shaking lips, Gina started and gripped the water bottle tighter, before adding. “And you’re still in so much pain.”

Just then they struck the main road and Aiden slewed them onto the two-lane asphalt strip before heading for town.

“So are you,” Aiden replied in a soft voice; his fists slipped along the wheel as he swallowed.

With the headlight beams illuminating ever more scattered dark trees and tumbled fences, Aiden drove on in silence. After draining the last of the water, Gina sighed; her master ... No, her lover needed her.

“Pull over,” she said

“What?” Aiden’s brows furled as he glanced at her.

“Pull over, Aiden. Now.”

With a nod, he moved the wheel. A whimper slipped from Gina at his wave of concern. He thought she was about to be sick. So sweet.

Once they’d pulled to a halt, Aiden punched on the click-clacking red hazard lights and looked over at her. With a quick smile, Gina shoved open her door and stepped onto the cold, sharp roadside stones. Instead of heading for the roadside, she moved to the front of the vehicle. Lit by the headlights, she stood facing the car. In the darkness and with the fogged, dark lenses over her eyes, she couldn’t make out his face, but she sensed his confusion.

With a grin, she slipped the blanket from her shoulders, discounting the chilly air that sent goosebumps racing over her, and lay it over the hood. Ignoring the deep aches, she clambered up and rolled onto her back. The dark plastic kept the stars from her as she gazed at the black sky. With another grunt as shooting pain flashed through her, she propped her feet on the edge of the car and let her legs spread wide.

Other than shivers each time a breeze slipped over her, and the occasional shuddering tremor within her battered core, Gina remained motionless and silent—waiting.

What are you doing?

Ignoring his query, still she waited, sighing at the warmth of the car engine countering the chill; its rumbling vibrations massaged her aching frame. She stretched her arms wide and tapped her nails on the heated metal.

At last, his door squeaked open and Aiden’s footfalls crunched on the asphalt until he stood between her outstretched legs. In the shadowy lenses and backlighting, Gina couldn’t see his visage, but tremors wriggled through her at his hungry thoughts.

Yes, precisely, my hungry master.

While chewing her sore lip, she brought her hands to her aching, mauled breasts. As she squeezed them together, aiming their battered, swollen nipples at Aiden’s shadow, a whimper slipped from her.

“What are you doing, Gina?”

“Back there.” She dragged her fingernails over her well-chewed and squeezed nipples, sending shock waves scurrying through her—deep through her. “At Jimmy’s party. All those boys fucked me, Aiden.” When she pinched one, a moan ripped from her as she pushed upward, driving her pelvis into the air before him. “Right now, I really need you to make love to me.”

“Aren’t you sore?” He spoke in a breathless tone.

When his shaking hands landed on her thighs before pressing her to the warm blanket, electric shocks blazed deep within her entire body.

“Yes. And you know it. And so are you.” Gina took her palms from her chest and placed them on Aiden’s firm hands. “So please, let’s be sore together. Please, my love.”

Even fully clothed, at the pressing of his hardened shaft and the touch of his leaning muscular body, Aiden pulled a moan from Gina. When Aiden reached up to grip the leather mask, she dragged her shaking hands along his flanks. After opening the zipper, he tugged it apart and peeled the sticky leather from her face. Icy air slipped over her as she blinked in the brightness of the stars and reflected headlights. Her heart raced as she stared up into Aiden’s gleaming gray eyes for the first time that night. With a grunt, Aiden hurled the hood into the field beside the road before straightening.

As he pulled his shirt off, Gina ripped into her hair, yanking and tossing hairpin after hairpin until she could swirl her dark hair out; long sweat-matted tresses wavered across her face in the gentle breeze as Aiden unbuckled his trousers.

“You’re sure about this? I don’t want to hur—”

“Aiden, I’ve never been more damned sure about anything in my entire fucking life.”

With a smile, Gina tossed the last of the hairpins to the dirt. She sucked her sore, cracked lips as Aiden’s eyes locked on hers; his slacks dropped away. Her eyes flicked downwards beyond her puffy, gleaming, and so very tender bald mound.

“Oh, my love.” She whispered as she gaped at the angry crimson tower, its ridges throbbing with need. So full, the taut skin over his gleaming helmet was almost black in the dim lighting. “You poor thing.”

Remaining silent, Aiden gulped, then jolted when his fist circled his shaft. With one last look into her eyes, he stepped nearer while bending his bulb downward. When he hesitated once more, Gina extended her arms to slap her hands on his hips—and tug.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.