Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After Dan called, Aiden headed to the Davis’ home. Even as they sank to the couch, Dan tossed him a controller, and soon they were into the game. Busy in the family’s home office, Paul was cursing under his breath as he drafted a report for work.

A long sigh slipped from Aiden. The loud sounds and colorful graphics—almost distracted him. Mrs. Davis was getting closer; her pulse raced. As fast as his.

When she click-clacked into the kitchen in her heels, the ones that had been wavering in the air over her desk, his heart accelerated. A tremor slithered upwards as the controller trembled in his hands. It’d only been two days, but Mrs. Davis was—stunning. After a quick glance at Dan, he shifted to release his swelling shaft.

As soon as her eyes caught his, they blazed as she chewed her lower lip; she’d caught his motion and sensed his need.

“Hey, mom,” Dan called while tearing his eyes from the game for a split second before continuing to complete the last of the level.

As she dropped her purse and keys, she flashed a grin at Dan. Well, the back of his head as he leaned closer to the screen, before returning to Aiden. Crimson flared along her bare chest, neck and cheeks as Aiden roamed her quivering frame. Silent word after word zipped between them. The top buttons of her blouse remained undone and the sharp points atop her still braless chest darkened its thin silk.

“Hi, Mrs. Davis!” Aiden managed a shaky, if jaunty, greeting. He wanted her naked—now.

As Mrs. Davis wobbled, eyes flashing wider and nostrils flaring, her hand shot to clench the counter while her teeth mauled her lower lip. Between them, even as she flicked her eyes to Dan and the open home office doors, her answering vision sent shivers along Aiden’s spine. After a long swallow, she nodded to Aiden and dashed for the stairs. If she’d stayed another second...

Again trying to focus on the game, Aiden gritted his teeth. The sensations were so sharp, image after image raced into him. Upstairs, in her dim, lonely bedroom, Mrs. Davis sliding from her work clothes, running her outstretched fingers along her shaking hips, and gazing into the mirror, imagining him rocking behind her.

When she appeared once more, Dan didn’t notice, but Aiden grinned as his eyebrows lifted. Instead of the sweats she usually wore, a loose orange and red sundress hung from her curves. Without a word, she met Aiden’s eyes, swallowed and ran her gleaming pink tongue over her full lips. When he grinned and focused, her eyes flew wide.

Naked.

Gliding under me.

Stretched velvet warmth tight around my cock.

As his thoughts battered into her, she swayed before once more, gulping and stumbling to the kitchen to prepare a quick dinner.

With a long sigh, Aiden scanned Paul behind his computer and Dan, who nudged him when the next level opened up. After one more exhale, as pots and pans clanged in the kitchen, Aiden returned to the game. Once they’d cleared the last level, he leaned back and stretched before yawning. Too much? Feigning nonchalance was—challenging. Inside, he was a swirling mass of hunger.

“Gonna get a drink.” While looking towards the kitchen, Aiden stood. “Want anything?”

“Nah.” Dan’s eyes were focused on the screen as he clicked on the controller. “I’m gonna redo my inventory.”

“Okay.” Aiden strode to the kitchen.

Already sensing his approach, Mrs. Davis had lowered the pan’s heat and faced Aiden as he walked towards her. A whimper slipped from her shaking lips. No sooner had his hands landed on her thighs, before skimming her silken skin and driving the hem upwards, than everything between them—intensified. The kitchen disappeared. The ring sang. The universe could fucking—die. All he wanted was the shivering, warm, soft woman under his sweeping palms.

As her gleaming dark eyes bore into him, Aiden smiled. They flared when his fingertips clasped her velvety hips, leaving her bared beneath the waist. After leaning back, he inspected her mound, still bereft of panties—and hair.

“So slutty.” His smile broadened as he glided his palms inwards, pressing into the shivering skin of her sleek pelvis.

“Yes ... Yes, master,” Mrs. Davis managed, before, glossy red lips parting, her head rolled backwards.

Bared to him; her neck muscles tensed as Aiden raised his outstretched hands, forcing her dress upwards until he cradled her firm breasts. Whimper after whimper escaped Mrs. Davis as she swayed in his grip; the entire lower half of her body was now uncovered.

His fingers nudged her hot, rubbery nipples.

“Oh ... Oh. I want you to ... Master.” A long moan fled her as he rolled her thick stems; in an avalanche of thick, dark tresses, she dropped her head to his shoulder.

Aiden’s nostrils flared as the flowery aroma of her shampoo melded with her rose perfume and the syrupy scent of her need. Lightning raced through him as the ring’s song—strengthened, becoming louder, faster and more chaotic.

“Want me to do what, my slut?” Aiden pressed one nipple and rolled the other, pulling a low moan from Mrs. Davis as she twisted against him.

“I want ... I want ... Please, fuck me ... Please, master.” As much as her rapid hot breaths seared across his neck, her murmured words scorched deeper. Far deeper.

A sigh hissed from Aiden’s gritted teeth as he pushed his hardness into her bare skin. With a matching whimper, Mrs. Davis clenched her arms along his back and pressed tighter, grinding into him.

“Here? In the kitchen? Now?” Though he chuckled, Aiden’s head wobbled. Wavered. The room blurred with the intoxicating scent of her inflamed sex.

He nuzzled beneath her wavy, dark hair to seek the soft skin of her neck with his lips. A moan tore from her at his kiss; she shoved into him, her nails clawing deep into his shirt. More whimpers echoed across the kitchen when his hand slid between them to find her swollen, moistened folds. Warm dribbles flowed over his cradling fingers.

“I don’t care.” She pushed forward, trapping his arm as she added with a murmur. “I need you, please, master. I’m so ... I’m so fucking horny.”

With the ring blazing and every synapse in his brain screaming at him not to pull away, Aiden once more inhaled her strengthening sweet scent. After placing a last kiss on Mrs. Aiden’s twitching neck, he lifted his fingers and let her dress fall into place. Once he’d pried her arms from him, he stared into her wide eyes and forced a tight grin. As her eyebrows raised and her eyes flicked past him to the kitchen entrance, Aiden ran his hands over her shaking hips.

No! You idiot. You love her so much. The ring blazed. His heart raced, and yet Aiden took another step backwards. While holding in his own groan as her fingernails drifted over his bulge, Aiden gulped; she knew he was playing with her. His pet. As much as it pained him.

“Hmm, maybe later.” As a wave of frustration skittered through Aiden, he swallowed and added in a low voice. “I’m thirsty.”

“Yes, master.” As a series of tremors raced through her, Mrs. Davis slammed her hands onto the counter.

It took every last one of those angry synapses to ignore the trembling woman as Aiden filled a glass. When he moved to pass her, the desperation in her eyes and the intense aroma of her desire pulled him to her. The ring wanted it to happen. She wanted it to happen. And he wanted it to happen.

But not yet.

The ring didn’t control him.

Mrs. Davis didn’t control him.

He must control himself—and her. And it.

After gulping and flashing a taut grin, Aiden departed. The water in his glass shook as he gripped it with both fists. Shoving against his trousers, desperate for her, his raging hard-on throbbed. It didn’t help that he sensed from Mrs. Davis its-more-than willing sheath also ached.

The ring was—silent. Stunned and silent. Aiden managed a chuckle before wincing as he settled his swollen crotch onto the couch. Teeth gritted, he angled away to hide his hard-on from Dan. After another long draft of water, Aiden picked up his controller, and they once more played. Or tried to. Nothing could distract him from the ravenous woman in the kitchen.

Nothing.

After she called them to the table, neither Paul nor Dan noticed, but Aiden caught the sharp points of Mrs. Davis’ hard nipples poking through the floral print of her sundress. All through the meal, Mrs. Davis’ constant sidelong glances, and every tiny movement, sent vibrations worming through Aiden; the ring blazed from its dark corner. Her eyes pleaded. The tapping scrape of her long nails on the silverware, the glasses, the plates. The gloss of her parted lips as she ate.

The pounding beat of her heart. So close. Just beneath that wobbling thin material.

Aiden’s soul ached. The ring fountained with flames.

At last, as they finished, he chatted with Dan about their classes, Aiden glided his foot along her calf. A wave of red arched up her cheeks as her eyes widened. She snapped her eyes to her husband. He was reading something on his phone. Over and over, Mrs. Davis’ white-knuckled fist would clamp around her trembling fork as he played his bare toes over her silken skin. Toyed with her—his pet. While flashing her a smile, waves of need flooded from her.

All the while, Paul remained focused on his phone, and Dan continued to text with his girlfriend, Kate. When Aiden’s foot slid upwards, dragging past her knee, a puff of air hissed from her. At the sound, her husband peeked up from his phone.

“Sorry.” Though flashing him a sheepish smile and wiping her lips, she moved her leg wider for Aiden’s roaming toes. “Something must’ve gone down the wrong way.”

Somewhere, the ring fluttered; she wanted to play. After Paul returned to his phone, Aiden flicked a glance at Dan, but he continued typing to Kate. Eyes sparkling, Mrs. Davis snatched her water and took a large gulp while gazing at Aiden. A brief tremor slithered through her when he pushed the bony top of his foot under her thigh. The pulsating heat from between her quivering legs seared his skin.

Close. So close. Her long, dark eyelashes fluttered over the rim of her shaking glass. Another half second and she would’ve grabbed his toes and shoved them into her. Except, Aiden, his aching rod straining the seams of his trousers, flashed her a smile and let it drop away to the floor. Face flushing bright crimson, Mrs. Davis’ eyes blazed—ravenous.

Aiden jolted at the squeak of the chair on the tile as Paul stood.

“Thanks dear.” He wiped his lips and smiled at his wife. “That was yummy. I’ll clear the—”

“No!” shot from her as she lurched to her feet. “I’ve got it. I’ve got it.”

With only a passing glanced at Aiden, she collected the dishes, spun and hurried to the kitchen. In her wake, watching with his head tilted, Paul scratched his scalp before shrugging at Aiden and heading for the home office. Only as she’d yanked his plate away had Dan glanced up, but now he gestured Aiden to the couch as he stood.

After catching Mrs. Davis’ gleaming dark eyes flash at him from the kitchen, Aiden followed him back to the game. Her longing was—unfathomable; arching, fountaining pulses of need flooded Aiden. His hands shook on the controller as they booted up the system. He should take her home with him. Find a way to keep her.

A whimper echoed from the kitchen.

“You okay?” Dan called as he looked past Aiden.

“Ye—yes,” his stepmom’s wavering low voice replied.

But she wasn’t. As dishes clattered into the sink, the ring was a circlet of blazing waves of fire.

When she reappeared, shaking as she wandered closer, her hair hung around her shoulders, twisting in her quivering fingers. There was no way she could wash plates. With a low moan, she settled into an overstuffed chair and rolled her lips.

As Aiden and Dan played, her eyes tracked him. Now it was her turn to watch every minute movement; and he could sense each minute reaction. Her eyelids flicking as he flexed his shoulders. The sticky corners of her lips pulling apart as he leaned into the game. The racing heartbeat when he flicked a peek at her while Dan was distracted.

The lengthy, rapid fluttering all along her sodden, twisting core when he mouthed, “I want you.”

One brief touch of his shorts to adjust his over-full shaft had her fingers clenching so tight they squeaked on the leather armrests. When her vision blurred, the room around him lost focus.

The ring—waited. Puzzled. Why didn’t he...? He should. She needed—him. And Aiden craved her.

Control.

The ring, still ablaze, shuddered.

The evening dragged on, with her searing desire pummeling Aiden, until at last, after turning out the office lights, Paul sauntered out. With a long yawn and both hands scratching his full belly, her husband looked at Mrs. Davis.

“Coming, dear?” He gestured upstairs as he placed his foot on the first step.

Just as Paul glanced up the stairs and took a second step, Mrs. Davis darted Aiden a look, a hungry look.

“No,” she murmured through her quivering glossy lips as she shook her head. “I’ll stay up a bit more.”

As Dan restocked their ammo in the game, Aiden flashed his stepmom a broad grin. Her husband’s footsteps faded upwards and creaked along the upper floor towards their bedroom. Chewing on a strand of dark hair, Mrs. Davis vibrated under his gaze; her clicking red nails glinted in the dim lighting.

Lyrical tones sounded. Dan uttered a curse under his breath and shot Aiden a sideways grin. With a shrug, he dropped his game controller and snatched at his phone.

“Oh, man.” Dan muttered before glancing at Aiden. “Kate’s coming over. She’s gonna want to watch a movie.”

“No worries.” After a yawn, Aiden stretched his back. “I’ve gotta go, anyway.”

“You sure?” Dan switched off the console and collected their controllers.

“You know it’s gonna be you sitting between Kate and your stepmom; watching some romcom until you fall asleep in a puddle of drool.”

Both Dan and Mrs. Davis laughed and nodded as they looked at each other. As amused as she was by that fleeting thought, Mrs. Davis’ hungry pleading eyes flicked to watch Aiden as he stood and stretched. Her stepson was turned away, texting Kate.

“I can help you clean up before I go, Mrs. Davis,” Aiden offered with a smile.

The ring—expanded. Was it time? Would he?

Mrs. Davis’ eyes flared, and she swallowed several times before giving Dan a quick glance; he was enraptured by his girlfriend’s texts.

“That’d be wonderful.” As she licked her lips and unfurled her sleek frame from the chair, her shaking palms skimmed her hips. “Thanks, uh, Aiden.”

No sooner had Aiden stepped into the kitchen behind Mrs. Davis than he pushed her forward and slapped her hands on the counter top. Only a whimper slipped free of her quivering lips as shivers wriggled through her. So much ... She wanted ... Missed him so very much.

“I want you,” Aiden said as his outstretched fingers roamed her heaving ribs.

Rather than speak, Mrs. Davis ripped her fists from the counter and flung her skirt upwards as she moved her legs apart. Aiden could already sense—everything. She was beyond want. Beyond need. Beyond craving. Obsessed. Yes, obsessed. Hands once more smacked onto the surface; she nodded, flipping her hair along her rolling, toned shoulders.

Yes, obsessed.

The potent aroma of her sex swirled around Aiden, tickling his nose as shining rivulets slid down her quivering thighs. He pulled his fingers from her and nudged his straining trousers into her quaking butt. With a long whimper, Mrs. Davis dropped her head as her clawed fingers scraped along the counter top.

At the sound of his zipper descending, a shudder rippled through her; a primal moan echoed from her shaking jaws. Obsessed. Ravenous. As he gripped his shaft with one hand, he placed his other on the small of her back; her reddened starfish twitched.

“Horny little thing, aren’t you?”

Air pulsing from her lips, she only nodded. Her dark mane bobbed before Aiden and then trembled when he ran his hands under her dress. Silky skin. So amazingly soft. Warm. Ribs, heaving. Taut firm flesh, rounded and arching into his palms. Tight, hard, hot stems. A moan broke from her.

His fingers twisted. With another primal moan, she wiggled and pushed back into him, bisecting her shaking, warm, silken buttocks with his aching mast.

After leaning from her, Aiden gripped the base of his shaft before swaying forward. Air fled his fluttering lips and Mrs. Davis moaned when he spread her warm soft outer curtains. Already beyond aroused, her heated fluids dribbled down his pulsing pole. As rapid puffs of air shot from Mrs. Davis’ parted lips, she twisted and thrust into him, but he pulled away, keeping her at bay.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.