Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Once in the car, even as Aiden pulled onto the road to take Kitten to the Owens’ mansion, he lowered his hand to the man’s thigh. This time, even as Aiden’s palm touched his silken skin, Kitten did not hesitate. Air hissed from Aiden’s lips when Kitten clutched his hand before driving Aiden’s fingers under his satin panties. Eyes on Aiden, the thin man swayed backwards, widening his stockinged legs. When Aiden encountered his throbbing shaft, he smiled and clenched his fingers.

With slow, firm strokes, Aiden caressed the soon writhing man, as rapid shallow breaths fluttered from Kitten. However, each time Kitten’s rod jerked, his frame tensed and his legs trembled, Aiden clamped its base. As they got closer, Kitten tore at Aiden’s hand, his lips moving ... readying to beg, but Aiden gave him an icy stare. With a whispered moan, Kitten released Aiden’s stone-like fingers and settled back in his seat.

Once they’d parked, Aiden again squeezed. Face flushed; Kitten thrust into his palm. While letting his smile widen, Aiden pulled free of the taut satin before looking into the shaking man’s white-rimmed eyes. As his tongue flicked over his shiny lips, the narrow chin quivered. The ring pulsated. The world around them wavered. And time slowed again as Aiden’s heart raced. As it murmured in Aiden’s quivering frame, somewhere, Mrs. Davis moaned, desperate for the alluring promise of the ring’s incoherent words.

“Would ... uh ... Would you, um ... like to come in?”

Instead of answering, Aiden leaned over to settle his lips on the stunned man’s glistening mouth. The ring’s voice rose to sound a cacophony of melodious tones. Pleasure. The key. To the other key. To his future. As a primal moan ripped from the slender man, Aiden drove his tongue deep. His arms wrapping around Aiden, Kitten’s tongue darted and their mouths noisily mashed and rolled. When Kitten’s fingers dug into his throbbing crotch, it was Aiden’s turn to murmur a groan into their kiss.

At long last, after pulling from the panting man, Aiden shut off the engine before stepping out to open Kitten’s door. After helping him to his feet, Aiden squeezed Kitten’s slender, trembling body against him and headed for the front doors. As Kitten’s strutting heels on the marble steps sent echoing clacks across the yard, Aiden pulled him closer until the man pushed open the front door. They strode into the darkened mansion.

Once inside, Kitten slipped from Aiden’s hands. He switched on subdued lighting and click-clacked his way through the foyer. Aiden trailed, a low whistle hissing from his lips as he scanned the inside of the home. The foyer opened out to a large home office, a vast formal dining room beyond two towering partly open wooden doors, and...

Aiden’s heart thumped as he stepped into the main room and looked around its plush furnishings. Lined by dark wood, and opening out onto a massive pool deck beyond a wall of sliding glass doors, the enormous area had obviously been designed to entertain guests. With several seating areas centered on fireplaces and a flat screen TV. Couches and chairs were either plush, dusky leather or elegant textured material.

Separated from the main room by a breakfast bar and small wooden table, the gourmet kitchen was equipped with brushed steel appliances and blinding white tile.

Everything suggested refined opulence.

The ring murmured. Aiden shook his head; he couldn’t make out the words. Although, as he strained ... Yours. One day. Yours. As a tingle slid along his spine, Aiden swallowed. His? All of this? Once more, he swallowed and ran his tongue over his abruptly dry lips.

As Aiden looked around, Kitten’s heels sank into the deep carpeting while he sauntered to a small sidebar. After following him, Aiden leaned against the bar while the trim, long-haired man tried to make drinks. But his fists were shaking so much, he kept stopping. After watching him try once more, Aiden placed his hands over the delicate fingers and pulled them from the bottle.

“Here. Let me get them.” Aiden flashed a smile at the pale, trembling man’s anxious, wide-eyed face. “Why don’t you have a seat, my pet?”

With a nod, Kitten’s thin, shapely body glided to the nearest couch, where he settled with crossed legs. After pushing a loose lock of hair back from his face, Kitten paused and played with it while gazing at Aiden.

Once he made their drinks, Aiden smiled as he walked to the couch. His other hand trembling on his stockinged knee, Kitten’s eyes were locked onto Aiden like gleaming blue lasers. When Aiden placed the glass between his shaking fingers, the man fluttered his long lashes.

“So, here we are.” Aiden raised his glass to Kitten and glanced at the dark fireplace before scanning the dimly lit room.

At first, the slender man, in his tight revealing red dress, with his legs crossed, his heeled foot quivering, remained motionless and silent. But as soon as Aiden sat on the couch, tremors shook the slim man. After a lengthy exhale, Kitten pushed the shaking tumbler to his lips. He paused; staring over the rim at Aiden with his sparkling blue eyes before taking a long sip of the amber fluid.

“Surprised?” Aiden asked.

“Yes,” Kitten murmured as he swirled his drink.

“Me too.” As he nodded, Aiden placed his hand on Kitten’s silken thigh. With a sharp huff, the man’s mouth parted, and the shiny tip of his pink tongue flicked from his gleaming lips; his eyes blazed.

“When I agreed to Mrs. Davis’s—” Aiden took a sip and then tilted his head— “And your wife’s devious little plan, I never thought I’d find such an exquisite creature.”

When the ring roared, Aiden batted it back to its corner. He’d understood the first time. The ring’s adamance was becoming annoying. The ring ... hesitated, quieted, and watched. At the sudden flare of ... heat from Kitten, Aiden swayed, almost buckling sideways across the couch. While the skin of Kitten’s entire upper body flushed crimson, he struggled to place his lips on the rim of his glass. At last, hands shaking, he mashed it against his teeth with a tink and gulped.

A shiver flew under Aiden’s squeezing fingers.

“You know I was only supposed to dominate your wife?”

“Yes.” As he nodded, his tongue again brushed over his lips. After a pause, he added. “And you did.”

“No. Actually, we did. Together.” At Kitten’s raising eyebrows, Aiden chuckled and took a small gulp. “Oh, and, no, my pet. That was only the very tip of what—”

As Aiden jolted, remembering the clear vision of Kendra Owen’s very graphic and intense fantasy, his own hand trembled. So clear. And so ... perverse. It had blasted into his mind when he’d first slapped her with his cock. Though it had been an accident, identical to when he’d grabbed Mrs. Davis by the chin back at the lake house. So many things had changed at the Owens’ non-BBQ.

Gazing off into the distance, Aiden swallowed. Kitten’s eyes softened as he took another drink and let his fingers slip over Aiden’s hand. At the soft, tentative touch of his fingers, Aiden sighed. Yeh, things had changed. Of course, the ring knew they would, but...

Things like the brutal play with Mrs. Davis. After he cleared his throat, Aiden drew another gulp and pressed into Kitten’s flesh. He hadn’t meant to become so angry, but then ... Then there was yet another unexpected reaction from her. The horny little slut. How turned on she’d become at being brutalized against the wall. By him. Her wild-eyed, strained attempts to kiss him as she rode his hand. Fuck, she’d peed on him. When he chuckled, Kitten cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.

Her slight grin as he’d tucked Mrs. Davis into her car. God, she was so hot. His heart hammered as a wave of ... warmth flowed from her into him. Even as he sat with Kitten, she knew. She sensed everything he did ... everything. That was their special link alone. Master and ... slut? Slave? Ring-bearer and minion? Lovers?

After a long sigh, Aiden took another sip and dragged his hand along Kitten’s silk-covered thigh. And now he was with her friends. Kendra was close, sensing them, and Kitten was right here. And they were both so very important to him. The ring had spoken. Well, even as it huddled in its corner, it continued its inaudible murmuring. Key. Keys. Future. Under Aiden’s intense gaze, the slim man’s face flushed once more; his arousal skyrocketing. Oh, yeh, the ring was again singing.

“Has your wife ever told you what she really wants?” Aiden paused and took a sip before adding. “From me?”

“No” With a sad shake of his head, Kitten added in a low voice. “I just think she is ... She is bored with ... uh, me.”

“Oh, I doubt that. Nobody in their right mind could be bored with you.” Aiden flashed another smile as he slipped his hand beneath Kitten’s soft dress. “She just wouldn’t let you play.”

While struggling for air, the long lashes around Kitten’s gleaming blue eyes fluttered.

“Your sexy little wife just wanted to try something different. At least, that’s what Mrs. Davis told me.”

“She, uh...” A nervous giggle slipped from Kitten. “Well, she definitely got something different.”

At first Aiden laughed, then dragged his fingertips over the man’s straining satin. With his head driving into the couch’s back pillow, Kitten’s mouth dropped open in a silent scream

“Are you ... Are...” Kitten sucked on his lips when Aiden pressed inwards around the hard bulge. “Oh! And ... And Mrs. Davis...?” Kitten’s head moved from side to side while Aiden ran his fingers up and down the man’s satin-trapped flesh.

“Do you want the long story or the short one?” Before he could answer, Aiden pulled aside Kitten’s panties and skirt. As Kitten gaped, Aiden tugged his turgid little pink rod into the dim light.

“Oh! Oh, God! The short one!” Kitten’s eyes screwed shut and his neck muscles strained while Aiden swirled his fingertips upwards to drive his thumb over the hard, velvety dome.

“I own her,” Aiden said.

Stunned by the direct response, Kitten’s head rolled to face him, as his eyelids flew open and his jaw hung free. Inside his mouth, his tongue, glistening and pink, wavered.

As he smiled, Aiden continued. “It’s what she wanted. What she’s always wanted.” His hand pressed inwards and glided down Kitten’s shaft; a warbling moan left the slender man’s shaking lips. “And I have been trying my best to help her? I don’t know? Keep her happy, at least. You know.”

Jaw now moving up and down as Aiden stroked his little pole, Kitten nodded and then asked between panting breaths. “So, uh, she enjoys being...” Aiden moved his hand around, twisting the turgid flesh as Kitten pushed his hips upwards. “Oh! Ooh! You’ve got such nice hands, sir. She wants to be told what to do?”

“Yes.” Aiden released Kitten’s shaft to dig out the man’s full little balls.

“She, uh...” Kitten had to pause as tremors shook him when Aiden rolled the heavy small globes over his palm. Freshly shaven and pink, they were so smooth. Kitten glanced down and then at Aiden as his eyes blinked and added. “Well...” He gulped when Aiden cupped the silken balls and smiled at him. “We, uh, heard...” As Kitten once again huffed, Aiden pressed his fingers together and twisted ever so gently. “Oh! You ... After you, uh ... left us in the hot tub.”

Aiden nodded and took another sip before sliding his hand upwards to once more stroke him. “Mrs. Davis made a horrible mistake. And she needed to be reminded she is mine.”

While sucking on his lips, Kitten’s eyes went wide, and he swallowed at the cold tone in Aiden’s voice. Ignoring the reaction, Aiden continued long, slow pumping and soon, tense and with every muscle twitching, the slim man was rocking on the seat cushion. With each powerful thrust of Aiden’s tightly wrapped fingers ... Their eyes met. Kitten was also now very much Aiden’s. To do with as he pleased. From its dark corner, the ring hummed its rising tune.

When Aiden sensed sudden fear, he added, after taking another sip. “Mrs. Davis can always tell me to leave. And I would. Instantly.” Aiden beamed before continuing. “This is her fantasy. If anything, I am struggling to make it work for her.”

“You are, um ... uh, a good man, um, Aiden.” At Kitten’s soft words between his rapid, shallow breaths, Aiden started, struggling not to choke on his drink. The thin man smiled, then added. “Because you care.”

“Thanks, uh, Kitten.”

A weight lifted from him. Both the room and ... the ring wobbled as Aiden swallowed. His chest wavered as the area ignited around them with energy. Aiden had needed somebody to tell him that. Now he discerned ... Kitten was incisive, and the slender man was crucial to him. As the energy pulsed, the ring, or whatever part of it was now him, seemed ... content. For the first time since he’d found it, it had slowed while he was with someone.

With a long sigh, Aiden removed his hand from the little man’s shaft, patted his thigh, and gulped the last of his drink.

“Look, Kitten. Tonight was wonderful. Really. But...” Aiden paused to set his glass on the coffee table before looking back at the splayed out man.

Flushed, his forehead beaded with sweat, and wild-eyed, Kitten lay with the red skirt crumpled around his waist and his crimson shaft jutting in the air. As Aiden scanned him, Kitten, eyes gleaming, gnawed at his lips.

“I will not force you to do anything. Mrs. Davis asked me to, I don’t know, amuse your wife. If you don’t...”

“Please.” Kitten blurted, his fluttering blue eyes misting. “Please, Aiden ... sir!”

As Aiden exhaled, he gazed into the eyes of a man on the brink. Those eyes held such desperation. Such loneliness. A rich man in a rich man’s world. In love with a woman who gave him everything except what he craved—Aiden. Aiden ran his tongue over his lips and glanced at the front door. The room blurred around it as his heart thumped. Then, after another soft sigh, he turned to Kitten and smiled.

“What does my pet want?”

His fingertips trembling, Kitten reached up and glided them along Aiden’s cheek. As Aiden’s heart hammered, Kitten lowered them until they settled on Aiden’s pulsing bulge. The man stared deep into Aiden’s eyes while his long, manicured fingernails scratched at Aiden’s swelling trousers.

“To be with you.”

“Are you sure?”

When the slender man nodded and his fingers squeezed Aiden’s hard shaft, Aiden stood, looked down at Kitten, and held out his hand.

“Take me to your bed, Kitten.”

Once Aiden had lifted him to his feet, the pale, trembling man’s gleaming eyes widened.

“She ... my wife’s up there.”

“Even better.” Aiden flashed him a grin and narrowed his eyes.

At Aiden’s expression, Kitten shuddered before turning to lead Aiden by the hand up the broad curving staircase. At the top, his heels settled into the thick carpet. His breathing raced as he tugged Aiden along the dark hall towards a set of double wooden doors at the end.

As soon as Kitten pushed open one door and Aiden entered the master bedroom suite behind him, he spotted the ebon woman’s white-rimmed eyes and gritted pearlescent teeth. When she saw the men walk into the room hand in hand, Kendra’s breathing grew faster and louder. Aiden glared at Kendra.

“Hands on the headboard, bitch.” Both she and Kitten jerked at the icy command.

Her arms shot over her head to clamp tight on the solid-sounding headboard. As the covers slipped down her trembling dusky frame, her chest came into view; both small jutting cones wobbled in the dim lighting. Beside him, air hissed through Kitten’s teeth, both at the unexpected command and Kendra’s instant compliance.

Kendra’s eyes flicked to her husband’s bare rod, poking out from under his dress. The man was so aroused he hadn’t noticed his crimson mast was still exposed. But his wife had. A grin slid onto Aiden’s face when her eyes returned to him. As Aiden stared at her, he slipped his curled fist over the exposed shaft; Kitten thrust forward, a groan ripping from his lips. With her fingers squeaking along the wood, Kendra’s eyes widened further, and she pushed her chest towards him. Yes, she was also worth it. The ring bubbled in the darkness and Aiden let his grin widen.

While both men looked at Kendra’s twisting body, Aiden dragged one hand up the man’s shaft and meandered the outstretched fingers of his other over Kitten’s squirming frame. When Aiden, his eyes still on Kendra, released the man’s rod to unclasp his dress, Kitten swayed backwards. Puffs of air flew from the man’s shiny lips as the silken material fluttered down his shaking legs. With a whimper, Kitten lurched to drive his soft lips into Aiden’s neck.

Atop the creaking bed, air flew from Kendra as she torqued her lean, half-covered frame. Now in nothing but crumpled panties, a tiny bra, and stockings, Kitten ran his gnawing teeth along Aiden’s throat. When Aiden turned him around so they faced each other, both he and his wife’s panting raced. As she twisted her pelvis under the sheets, a groan tore from Kendra; her nails clicked along the headboard.

With nothing but their breathing and the creak of the mattress under Kendra’s squirming body breaking the silence, Aiden waited, gazing into the man’s wide-eyed face.

After Kitten gulped several times, his trembling hands rose to remove Aiden’s jacket. As it dropped to a nearby chair, Kendra fell silent, and the creaking stopped. Only Kitten’s long exhales filled the room as he undid Aiden’s shirt before hauling it from his trousers. It was only when Kitten unbuckled Aiden’s belt and tugged downward on his zipper, releasing his aching cylinder into the open, that Kitten struggled to breathe. His gaze flicked up to Aiden, then over to his wife, whose eyes had somehow widened further; they’d become simply black dots surrounded by white rims.

While Kitten lowered his trousers, cool air slithered around Aiden’s swollen, heated head. Aiden shifted as a chilly dribble of pre-cum oozed down his shaft. With his trousers pooled at his ankles, Aiden stood motionless before the slim man, waiting. The man’s fiery breaths were like rapid furnace blasts as he gazed at the jutting rod.

Aiden’s knees buckled at Kitten’s thought ... he was in the presence of his god. The ring’s chorus flared into life, its discordant tune echoing through Aiden’s wavering mind. With a grunt, Aiden smashed it back; driving its pulsating melody into the darkness. This was him now. Not a worn circlet of gold. The music warbled, then morphed to at last become one with him. As it watched, the ring once more hummed.

All that had happened in a micro-second. Aiden shook his head before stepping from his trousers and kicking off his shoes. With one outstretched hand on the delicate man’s bare, smooth chest, he pushed him backward. At Kendra’s loud gulp, both men glanced at her. The back of Kitten’s legs pressed into the mattress. With a grin, Aiden pushed him onto his rear.

With Kitten, his rod swaying, sliding backwards next to his wife, Aiden crawled onto the bed after him. Eyes on the man beneath him, Aiden slid his bulk over the little prodding shaft, flattening the heated flesh into Kitten’s stomach before straddling his heaving body. While Aiden’s thumping crimson rod partially obscured Kitten’s face, the pounding of Kitten’s heart shook his balls as they rested on the man’s chest.

When Kitten raised his hands to grasp Aiden’s shaft, lowering it until its dripping head was atop his soft, glistening red lips, Aiden beamed at Kendra. Time slowed. Aiden swallowed. He met Kitten’s sparkling eyes. Kendra’s long primal moan matched his own when Kitten opened wider to take Aiden’s bulb between his red lips. As soon as Kitten’s cheeks hollowed, Aiden let out a long, low groan and leaned forward to grip the headboard next to Kendra’s twisting wrists. Soon he rocked forward, moaning as the slender man’s dainty hands corkscrewed; Kitten’s tongue never stopped swirling and poking.

“You are the best cocksucker, my pet.” Aiden skimmed the back of his hand along Kitten’s undulating cheek.

Eyes sparkling, Kitten’s body writhed. Aiden glided backwards; an icy shiver wriggled along his spine. He pushed a loose strand of hair from Kitten’s face and smiled as the man’s eyes widened. There! The flitting shadow of fear slid behind his blue pools.

“Have you never been fucked, my pet?”

Aiden jerked; the man’s teeth dragged along his shaft and Kitten’s eyes narrowed as they flew to his wife. Kendra hadn’t noticed her husband’s sudden glare; her eyes were focused on the disappearing and reappearing shiny shaft in her husband’s mouth. Even without the ring’s muffled singing, Aiden knew. Oh, how she wanted it between her lips. Not his. Piercing her body. Not his. But this was what had to be done. From where he’d slapped it, the ring’s song once again raised in pitch.

When her white-rimmed eyes, now pleading, flicked to him, Aiden chuckled and added. “Other than with toys?”

No sooner had Kitten shaken his head, than Aiden pulled from the man’s still sucking lips with a wet plop. As Kitten’s body became taut and then quivered, Aiden slid down over his jutting cock. Once his thick shaft hovered over the smaller man’s, he stopped and grinned at Kitten. Aiden pressed downward on his rod. Kitten’s eyelids flew open as Aiden mashed their masts together.

Mouth wide, Kitten no longer even breathed, staring in silence while Aiden rolled their two manhoods. All the while, Aiden listened to the echoes of his wife’s rising hunger as the ring sang louder. Though her mind was afire, jaw hanging open and wild eyes gleaming, Kendra had frozen, but for incessant shivers.

After sliding further, Aiden lifted Kitten’s legs from the bed as Kitten hissed through his clenched teeth. Similarly, his wife’s lips were pursed, and her jaw muscles pulsed. Aiden flashed a tight grin at Kendra while bending the man’s legs before him and leaning forward. Oh, how she wanted to trade with her husband. She would give him anything ... anything.

Good. The ring murmured.

Still in his skintight skimpy bra, Kitten’s eyes went wide as his soft voice pleaded. “Ple ... please...”

As his red stilettos glittered in the dim lighting with every tremor, Kitten flicked between Aiden’s smile and the huge, pulsing, tubular mass hovering between his shaking, pale legs. After pushing his shaft downward, Aiden’s glossy, saliva-slick head found Kitten’s twitching little star.

Aiden leaned forward and his tip pushed inwards.

Mouth open wide; Kitten’s eyes expanded.

A groan tore from Kendra.

With a moan, Kitten flung his arms outwards to slam onto the bed; his outstretched fingers clawed and scrunched wads of the covers. As he stared up into Aiden, Kitten only blinked as Aiden held himself just inside the tight band of flesh.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.