Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Once he arrived before a toney, three-level brownstone, Aiden stepped from his car and caught up with the two dancers just as Shayla, in heels, leaped up the stairs two at a time. Her red-haired friend trailed behind. After huffing as she struggled to fit the key in her shaking hand into the lock, Shayla flung the door of their apartment wide and darted inside.

All pretense of normalcy gone, Shayla had suffered on the short drive and now shifted from foot to foot, wild-eyed and shaking, in the middle of a beige-carpeted room. A cream-colored couch and matching chairs surrounded a low coffee table, beyond which a wide screen television was mounted to the wall.

As soon as Kira closed the door behind them, Shayla spun to point one shaky finger at Aiden. “You ... You need to fuck me—Now!”

Without another word, she huffed and yanked her dress over her head before tossing it over a chair as she moved down a short hallway. Her entire body was flushed as she ripped her panties down her toned legs and hopped free of them. With a quick flick of her leg, she kicked them into a sodden pile on the carpet before dashing into a bedroom.

Although Kira stared wide-eyed, her eyebrows raised, at her friend’s odd behavior, Aiden let a grin slide across his face. Even as her head whipped to him, he kept the grin in place; as close as she was, the ring told him so much more. As needy as her friend, she was concerned Shayla would exhaust Aiden before her. Kira jolted and swayed into Aiden when he raked the silken dress over her stomach as he followed Shayla into the bedroom. Yeh, she was needy all right.

Though cozy, the pink-painted room was small, centered on a queen sized bed; a darker pink duvet covered it. A large window was framed by pink curtains and an open door led to a gleaming white bathroom with a big shower. Scattered clothing was crammed into an overstuffed closet and piled haphazardly atop a solid looking white dresser and a small overstuffed chair in the corner.

Once inside, Aiden stripped while Shayla, already on the bed and panting, slid upwards on her back until her head drove into a fluffy pink pillow. As he smiled down at her writhing, toned body, her heels dug into the duvet; her nails clawed deep into the covers.

Aiden’s aching shaft jutted free of his trousers. Eyelids widening, a gasp left Shayla’s parted lips as she stared down between her jutting firm tits. Groan after long hungry groan slid from her as her gleaming tight pelvis curled and twisted, waiting for him—begging him to take her. The sugary scent of her arousal flooded the room. As she squirmed, her bright red, swollen outer lips sloshed, glistening along with her quivering inner thighs.

The ring roared once more, driving blood through his body, sending tremors racing and swelling his shaft as her face paled.

When the bed shifted, Aiden looked over to see Kira, now also naked, crawling beside the squirming blonde. After a long whimper, she swallowed and latched her eyes on the waving shaft before him just as Aiden crawled between Shayla’s outstretched, quivering legs.

As soon as Aiden touched her sleek skin to lift Shayla’s legs upwards, she was again linked into his sensations. Even as Aiden grinned, the lust-filled blonde sucked on her lips and panted, or more like emitted rapid, stuttering whimpers.

This time, as Shayla, eyes white-rimmed, stared up into his face, the sinews of her neck bulged as the ring kept pulsing. But Aiden continued to tamp its effects, driving it, directing its power. Though she still struggled, he rapidly sorted her sensations and let out a long exhale; she could feel his powerful fingers clasping her own shaking ankles.

Grin fixed on his face even as he subjugated the ring to his will, Aiden clutched her legs to his chest and leaned closer, bending her in half. All the air rushed from her lungs, and her nails pulled swathes of pink duvet taut.

Then, using one hand to hold her writhing legs in place, he grasped his shaft. Her eyes blasted open. She could feel his roaring pulse through his own fingers. As she trembled, whimpers dribbling from her shiny lips, Aiden aimed his aching, swollen head at her crimson-lined, dripping cleft.

As soon as the bulbous helmet slid between her outer lips, Shayla’s blue eyes blazed and her mouth opened ever wider. After flying from the crinkled covers, her clawed shaking fingers clutched Aiden’s arms.

With every languid rub along her petals, Shayla’s panting became more chaotic; Aiden’s heart raced to catch hers. Soul-tearing and spine-tingling, such intense shared pleasure flowed between them. Still forcing the grin, Aiden gave her time to adjust, playing his slick, shining knob up and down within her wet, warm and soft folds.

A shudder ripped Shayla, now whimpering as her hands clenched his forearms, from side to side. Not only could she feel every millimeter of him sliding along her clenching little slit from both his and her perspectives, but she understood what he was doing. Waiting. Letting their feelings balance. Permitting the ring to flare, but now under his control.

Not that she understood the ring.

“Oh my fucking god!” Her shrill cry broke the groan-filled silence; overwhelmed, madness began circling behind Shayla’s blue eyes. “How?” The taut, quivering blonde stared at her shaking pelvis.

“Oh...” Shayla’s head wobbled as a warbling whimper slid from her lips. Aiden sank into her and slid back and forth just inside her inner lips. “Oh! Oh, yes. Oh ... Oh, yeh, fuck me, Aiden.” The tormented blonde spat out the words between hungry moans. “Oh, yes! Right there! How?” Insanity dancing around her blazing pools, she struggled to discern what she felt from what his cock was sending to her.

Just then, a gasp tore from Aiden and he swayed forward, pushing into her tightness; Mrs. Davis’ distant sensations blasted into Aiden.

Every tight, slippery inch squeezing his shaft was driving deep tremors through him. And also through Mrs. Davis. The deceptive woman was finally going to get the punishment she deserved. When Aiden chuckled at the thought, Shayla’s eyes narrowed as her eyebrows flew upwards. Before she could ask anything, Aiden plunged deep and began a single long stroke.

Neck muscles taut, Shayla bucked into him, while flinging her head back; her fingernails dug into Aiden’s arms. After withdrawing his shaft, but for the knob, Aiden once more splashed slow, short strokes into her.

“God...! You’re such ... A fucking tease!” Shayla’s head flew up, hissing the words through clenched teeth and then panting. Each shallow stroke pulled a whimper from her as her eyes fluttered. “Oh! Oh!”

When Aiden swiveled his powerful hips, her head flew back once more as her deep blue, glinting eyes rolled into her skull. While chewing on her glistening lips, Shayla couldn’t speak, but her body was so taut that it rolled with each languid swirl of Aiden’s pelvis.

While he toyed with her; Aiden tamped down hard on the ring. It wanted him to take her hard and fast. He would, but when he wanted. Not the ring. All the while, he kept grinning down at the increasingly desperate woman squirming under him.

Her sharp nails flew to the sides of his skull when he lowered himself, bending her trembling legs back until they were on either side of her head. As she thrust her face towards him, her panting lips opened; her tongue flicked out, seeking Aiden’s.

But if he kissed her, the ring would seek more control. Instead, with a groan, Aiden pulled his lips away and began deep, methodical twisting thrusts.

“Oh! Fuck! Oh! God! Oh, fuck!” Blue eyes wild, Shayla’s fingers plowed through Aiden’s hair as he slowly pumped her. Her slippery clenching walls gripped tight along each languid thrust. “Oh ... Oh, yes. Fuck me, Aiden!”

His gouging ridges stretched her grasping walls; Shayla could take only half of him, and, with each long stroke, his knob bored into the spongy top of her cave. Moan after moan tore from Shayla’s twisting head; her face and neck shimmered with sweat as her hands now clenched his shoulders in time with each thrust.

“Grab the headboard,” Aiden directed.

Eyes flying wide, Shayla’s hands flew away to slap down on the pink and white wood. She stared at him, just as surprised as Aiden at her speedy response. Now stretched out above her, her arms shook even as her head still bent back, burrowing deep into the duvet. Shudders tore through her with each languid, deep thrust. Whimpers became groans as Shayla, clenched his sliding shaft while experiencing both their sensations; his pulsing ridges boring deep furrows in her warm, velvety smooth inner walls.

“Such a nice tight little pussy.” Aiden grinned, before swirling his hips once more. “That’s it, grip me tight, Shayla.”

The ring groaned. Aiden held in his chuckle. It wanted him to do so much more. And it knew he would. Mrs. Davis groaning in the distance, also knew it. He was toying with Shayla. He was toying with the ring. And he was most definitely toying with Mrs. Davis.

As his solid cock slewed around, widening her tight opening, Shayla was forced to gasp for air and could no longer form words. Aiden broadened his smile as her fingers squeaked on the now sweat-slick wooden headboard.

Just then, at a loud moan, Aiden turned to Kira who lay on her back, writhing next to them. Gleaming, her eyes were fixated on Aiden’s slowly disappearing and reappearing shiny, cum-slick shaft. While the long dexterous fingers of one of the redhead’s delicate hands pinched her own sharp little nipples, the other hand was between her squirming legs. Its fingers splashed in and out in time with the wet swooshing of his quickening thrusts.

“Alright, horny little dancers. Playtime’s over.” Aiden was also done toying with the ring; it waited, but now only thrummed in the dark. At least, it was consoled by Mrs. Davis’ distant whimpers.

No sooner had Aiden driven one hand into the mattress beside Shayla’s lolling head, than he began more swift strokes. As it swayed beneath them, the bed creaked with each powerful plunge deep into her writhing body. Soon, his even more rapid thrusts thumped it into the wall. Fluttering, wide eyes locked on his, Shayla struggled to breathe. Her mouth was frozen in a silent scream; her white-knuckled fists crushed the wooden headboard.

“Nice, Shayla. So tight.”

Despite his speed atop the bouncing bed, Aiden remained measured; careful to decelerate at the end. Each gentle nudge into the spongy top drew soft grunts from Shayla, and her slick insides pulsated and stretched around his racing flesh. His balls tapped her.

When her eyes blinked up at him, Aiden let a smile slip onto his face. “Oh my. Somebody’s little pussy wanted all of me, huh?”

Instead of responding, Shayla slammed her open mouth onto his forearm to gnaw as he hammered his full length into her. Wet splats added to the loud creaking and thumping of the bed.

After a quick glance at Kira, Aiden lifted his other hand. Time to test everything. Multiple linkages? The ring surged and Aiden ground his teeth, holding its jangling energy at bay before settling one fingertip on Kira’s swollen little nub.

Eyes fixed on his face, Kira’s eyelids flew apart and her entire body locked up. In mid-move, her hand stopped pumping inside her folds and her fingers fell from her reddened nipple. As she stared, her heart still beat a rapid tune, but every muscle had seized.

Everything sped up and moved at once.

As Shayla bit deep into his arm, her friend twisted, bucked and thrust upwards into Aiden’s finger. The Kira’s arms flew to the side to claw at the bed, while her legs pummeled the bounding mattress.

“What the...?” Kira’s words disappeared into her maw as she screamed. After the scream had echoed away, she swallowed and tried once more to speak. “Oh ... Oh! Fuck, is that your dick?” Another scream tore from Kira as she drove her fingers back inside. “Inside her! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Ai!”

Kira rolled her head to her friend. “Oh ... Oh, Shayla. Your pussy ... It’s is so soft. So tight. Oh, my fucking god...” Kira’s eyes met Aiden’s. “How?”

Eyes wide and a puzzled look on her face as she struggled to reconcile all three sets of sensations, Kira swallowed and followed her friend’s gaze to Aiden’s lone fingertip on her.

“My clit ... It’s so hard. So slick.” Hinting at madness, Kira’s eyes flew to Aiden. “I can feel ... Everything!”

After curling his fingers downward over Kira’s shaking digits, Aiden squeezed deep into her soft tightness. Her eyes blinked up at him, overwhelmed by even more feelings whipping between them. The bed continued to bounce, as Shayla chewed along the skin of his arm under his relentless hard, fast pounding. Aiden swallowed, driving both his hand and pelvis even faster.

“Come for me, my horny little dancers.”

Aiden’s soft words, mixed with the sensations shared among the sweaty, bouncing trio, turned the taut, writhing women into parallel images of screaming, twisting orgasmic pleasure. Their spasming bodies pummeled his plunging shaft and fingers. Over and over, both cried out, until Aiden thrust deep into Shayla, burying her in the thick pink duvet. Shayla’s eyes screwed shut as she clamped her teeth into his flesh.

“My turn, ladies,” Aiden growled as he also rammed his fingers deep into Kira. Wild and unfocused, her eyes stared up at him.

Every muscle in his body tensed. The ring shoved with all its might. As he backhanded it with his mind into a distant corner, Aiden grunted. After ripping her mouth from him, Shayla’s still-fluttering deep blue eyes flew open to gaze deep into his.

Relief raced upwards. His knob swelled. Shayla blinked. With one shuddering thrust Aiden groaned as he unleashed the first lengthy jet into her clenching flesh. Words were no longer necessary; Shayla’s eyes remained locked on his, feeling everything he did as he felt everything inside her. One after another, each rhythmic spurt set off the same dance. As her canal crushed his pulsing fingers, cries also erupted from Kira with each jet.

When at last, his thick, warm fluid spurted from the tight slick flesh clasping his mast, Aiden’s grin widened. The ring blazed. Somewhere in the distance, frustrated and lust-maddened, Mrs. Davis shrieked.

No matter; Aiden’s heart slowed as, at long last, he lowered her shaking legs before settling onto Shayla. Eyes once again fluttering behind her sealed eyelids, the obliterated blonde’s hard, hot nipples gouged into his sweaty chest. As she blasted rapid hot breaths against his face, Aiden reached beyond her to unlatch her clawed fists from the headboard before lowering her shaking arms to her side.

After settling his lips against the soft skin of her taut neck, Aiden dragged his tongue through her salty sweat, tearing a long moan from Shayla’s stuttering lips. Her body writhed against him, her insides spasming all along his retreating shaft.

The ring slid ... No, Aiden now slid deep into her mind. Just as it had used him; now, it was Aiden’s turn to leverage the ring. Drawing on its power, slim tendrils of ... something slithered into Shayla’s thoughts. As his chest tightened, he wandered into the deepest recesses of her desires. Oh, you naughty, naughty girl. His lips paused in mid-kiss to let a grin slip onto his face.

“I know you, Shayla,” he whispered.

Just then, a hungry moan tore from her when Aiden’s cock plopped free, unleashing a wave of fluid. Added to the scent of sweat, the potent smell of her sex and his seed flooded the room. As she shuddered beneath him, he could feel her body reacting to its absence from her pulsing insides—she wanted it back.

While rolling atop her, Aiden mashed her throbbing, sharp nipples as he continued a line of sucking, deep kisses along her salty throat and out along one shoulder. When he returned to suck on her neck again, Shayla’s mouth opened ever wider.

“Next time you call, I promise to tie you up tight.” Her eyes flew open. Aiden grinned and her jaw trembled. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Uh-huh.” Even as she tried to breathe, Shayla’s body twisted while she stared, eyebrows raised.

“I’m just going to walk in...” Aiden ran his tongue around her open lips as she chased it with hers. After pulling away, he smiled. “And strip you naked.” Her frame arched into him as he continued to avoid her seeking mouth. “Oh, maybe wrap the ropes around you right in front of your latest boyfriend. They never tie you up, do they?”

A groan fled Shayla as she shook her head. Aiden swept his tongue along her tensing neck.

“Then, I’m gonna stare at him...” another whimper sliding from her, the sweat-coated blonde arched upwards. “And place the money I paid for you in his shaking fist.” Shayla’s eyelids burst apart as her arms rose from the bed. Hands clamped to her wrists Aiden slammed them down.

“I will slip a dark silk blindfold over that pretty face.” Shayla chewed on her lips as her eyes gleamed. As she tried to catch his open lips with hers once more, Aiden licked along her jaw. With a laugh, he leaned back and added. “And lift you naked and bound over my shoulder.”

As a long, winding moan ripped from Shayla, her pelvis shot upwards but Aiden released her arms and slid off to one side.

“That’s right.” With a chuckle, Aiden lowered a finger to circle her arching, sweat-filled belly button. “Your shapely naked legs will be dangling in front of me as I take you out into the parking lot. Oh, the neighbors will all be so curious.”

Shayla’s jaw trembled as another groan slipped from her; Aiden raked his fingertips through her manicured little fur strip.

“Then, I’m going to drive you to a cheap motel on the edge of town.” Shayla pushed into his hand as he clenched her tuft. “And do you know what I’m going to do to you?”

Another long moan tore from her as she whipped her head from side to side; Aiden skimmed his hand over her swollen clit hood.

“I’m going to do this.” Avoiding Shayla’s quick lunge, Aiden settled his lips to kiss her neck and rub his fingers on either side of the fleshy little ridge.

Though she arched and twisted, trying to get Aiden’s fingers where she needed them, Shayla’s own arms stayed flat to the mattress where he had left them; her fingers dug deep into the crumpled duvet. So compliant for such a naughty little girl.

“All day long, tied and at my mercy. And I’m gonna spend the whole day tormenting you. Get you so very close. So hungry. So needy. So...” Aiden had to dodge as she lurched for his lips once more; he laughed and continued. “So, fucking horny! It will be a very, very long day for you.”

A long, desperate whimper fled her as Shayla shook in frustration when Aiden lifted his fingers to roam around her pelvis, which thrust upwards, twisting to press into his palm.

“Such a hungry little pussy. Still?” Aiden chuckled. “After I’ve already fucked it so hard and fast? But that day...” Aiden pressed her back to the bed. “I’m not gonna fuck you at all.” As Aiden laughed again, Shayla’s eyes blazed with need. “No, I’m gonna take you so very close to coming, over, and over, and over again, but...”

While she was blinking, Aiden swooped in and clamped his mouth around her lower lip before licking along the entrapped flesh. Shayla’s searing exhales blasted his face. Tears formed in her eyes as she struggled to surge her tongue after him when he fled her once more.

“But you’re not going to come, are you, you naughty little girl?” Aiden’s grin had disappeared. The image had been clear. Her mother’s angry face. The wagging finger.

After gliding her tongue over her glistening, parted lips, Shayla shook her head. A low feral growl dribbled from her open mouth when Aiden drew his fingertip down the soft inside of one warm, trembling thigh.

“I’m going to play with you for so long there will be rivers of shiny warm cum sliding down these pretty legs.” Aiden laughed. “And you’re gonna beg, aren’t you, Shayla?”

As he pressed into her flesh, her open lips fluttered and she could only nod, twisting under his roaming fingertips.

“When you’re a cum-coated, panting wreck...” As she gasped, then bit her lower lip, Aiden chuckled once more while pulling his nails upwards, closer to her glistening, white-streaked need. “I’m going to call some of my friends.”

Shayla’s eyes went blank; tremors shot through her as her hands balled into tight fists.

“When they arrive...” Aiden ran his fingers around her folds once more. Eyes unblinking, she didn’t move. “And they spot you, kneeling beside me, naked, bound, moaning and oh, so very horny, I’m going to let them run their hands all over my glistening, little pet.”

Aiden paused to rake her arching, twisting, sweat-covered body with his outstretched fingernails before leaning in to whisper. “Nobody can touch you at work, but I know how much you really, really want some of them to touch you. You want that so badly, don’t you, naughty little girl?”

Mouth agape, eyes focused on the Universe, Shayla could only nod. Whimpers once more continued to flee her lips under Aiden’s hand as it moved up her squirming, sweat-slick body.

The ring watched—amazed.

“And none of them will fuck you. Not. A. Single. One.”

When his hand gripped her chin and fingers slipped around her parted lips, he stared deep into her eyes; her hot whimpers seared his face. Glittering, her deep blue eyes danced along the razor’s edge between pure lust and deep madness.

“But I bet a naughty little girl like you really enjoys sucking cock, don’t you, Shayla?” Aiden sank his fingertips into her mouth; her cheeks collapsed as her lips sealed tight to them. Eyes wild, she nodded.

“Well, then. Perhaps, if you beg. They might at least let you suck them all dry.” Aiden tugged his saliva-slick fingers free with a plop and dragged them around her heaving breasts. “And you’re going to hope they have pity on you. Have mercy and maybe one of them will fuck that dripping, hungry little pussy of yours.”

Eyes wide and locked onto Aiden’s grinning face, she sucked on her lips. He went on. “But they won’t. And once your little belly is full of their nice warm cum, I am just going to bring you right back here.” He paused and her eyes blinked, body tense at his words. He had seen so deep into her darkest fantasies.

The ring murmured to itself.

“So, your boyfriend can fuck you at last,” Aiden added with a grin as his fingertips pushed into her sharp throbbing nipple.

A loud growl of pure need ripped free of her before she blinked once more when his index finger and thumb squeezed and rolled her hard nipple. With a smile, Aiden leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips. Shayla’s eyes burst open as her mouth thrust upwards into his. Her tongue shoved deep into his mouth.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.