The Click - Cover

The Click

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2021 by Mixerman

Science Fiction Story: Wife dies and man has a weird dream. Or does he?

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Ghost   .

Click.

That dam click. The last time I would ever see her, in person. Sure I had plenty of pictures of her. She was truly gone now. The coffin was closed. The disease that slowly took her away from me had won. But it would never take my memories of her.

We had been together for 20 years and married for 16. We were very happy together. Everything was not always sunshine lollipops and rainbows. I can remember the time I made plans for a day with the guys and she had also made us plans. Was in the dog house for that fuck-up for 2 weeks. Or the year I surprised her on our anniversary. 2 weeks early. The big one was that I painted the inside of our home the wrong colors. Got walls and trim backwards and had to redo everything.

Then my mind shifted to some of the good times we had together. The time she wanted to go to a flea market in another state. She said she would make it worth my while. She did. Shoes, short shorts and a t-shirt was all she wore. On the way home she took my cock out and gave me a long, slow blow job.

Another time we went out to visit her cousin who worked in a high class strip club. She had some big tits on her chest. She was wearing a black see thru top. The wife paid her cousin to have a picture taken of me with those tits on either side of my head. Feeling how heavy those massive tits were on my shoulders, I can imagine her back pain. When we got in our car, the wife did a strip show, for me between 2 open doors. She climbed in the car and said she needed to be fucked. She rode home naked and played with herself.

Yet another time, we went to a festival in the mountains and on the way back I had to piss real bad. Found a parking area next to a stream. Walked towards the stream and started to piss. When I turned around she was naked and said she needed to be fucked. In broad day light! With cars going by only 20 feet above us!

Yes, we did have some wild times together. But now being told that we have to go. My friends help me up and they drive me home. I am tired. They ask if I will be OK and I say yes. I go inside and suddenly this home is empty. The one big regret we both had, no children together. When they were ready she found out she had this disease, so they put things on hold. I go and sit on the couch and turn the TV on for noise. I guess I fell asleep. What happened next is what still puzzles me to this day.

I could see myself sleeping on the couch when their was a banging at the door. I got up to answer it. When I opened the door, there she was. Holding 6 bags in her hands. She breezed in and went to the kitchen to put everything away. As she passed me she gave me a kiss. What the heck? Stood back and could not believe my eyes. But there she was. In the flesh!

She saw the confused look on my face and asked if I was OK. I shook my head and said I did not know. How could I say I just buried you but you are here. She told him to pour 2 glasses of wine and she will meet him on the deck. He did and sat and waited for her. She came out naked and sat next to him. He was confused now. It was her. He could tell by the mark on her left breast. BUT HE JUST BURIED HER!

She took hold of his hands and explained to him that she could never leave him. She would still make him fell alive. And to prove it she unzipped his pants and gave him a blowjob. It was just as he remembered her doing it before she ... she left him. And as always she swallow the first shot of cum them let the rest fall on her tits. He was still in shock. This is something out of the ‘Twilight Zone’. Maybe burying her was the dream. He did not know any more.

He got up and went to bed. Soon she was cuddled up next to him. He kept repeating in his head ‘Just a dream. Just a dream’.

The next morning he awoke with a hand on some soft flesh. His cock was hard and nestled between 2 soft globes. A hand grabbed his cock and it was soon surrounded by soft velvety flesh. He started to fuck her as they laid on their sides.

“OH GOD! A morning fuck! Just what I needed!” she said to him. He was still lost as to what was happening to him. She went to the shower and he got the morning paper and yesterdays mail. As he was returning to his house, his neighbor approached him and asked how he was doing. He gently replied moving along, moving along.

His neighbor asked about what he saw yesterday. Him sitting on his deck, 2 glasses of wine and a very satisfied look on his face. Yes, he replied been a little absent minded lately. Did not realize he poured himself a wine and got another. His neighbor smiled at him and said to ask if he needed anything. He smiled back and said ‘Thanks’.

Back inside he was more confused then ever. Then he realized he needed to use the bathroom. He went in as she was getting out of the shower. As he looked at the mirror he did not see her reflection. That made him stop. He looked again and could see the shower but not her. He got her in front of him, closed his eyes he wrapped his arms around her. When he opened them, all he saw was him with his arms held out. He heard her say that if he kept playing with her tits he would have to fuck her again.

He asked her what she saw in the mirror. She said she saw her man playing with her tits. I asked if she was sure. She said yes. I told her that I could not see her reflection at all. All I saw was me and my 2 arms being held out.

Both of them were confused now. Was she real or was she a ghost that only he could see. He did feel her. He did see her. She was as real as real gets. But she was not real.

He went out and did some searching about ghost and what they could do. He did not find anything helpful. He searched about ghost experts. Found a few people who said they were. Took down their information and wrote e-mails to them.

It took time but only one replied. He told him that some ghost are real to certain people. A life long love, a family member. What he should do is come and they will do some test and see if there is a presence.

So he said that they were going to see this person, together. He had to know. They set up a meeting in 2 weeks to see what is happening.

During the wait, she was real to him. Maybe he is having an incredible dream. Or he is also dead and this is his heaven.

She wanted to do an experiment. She walked out the front door, naked and went to the mail box. Neighbors were around and nobody saw her or they were to embarrassed to say they saw her outside naked. She walked back inside.

She walked to him and said she wanted to do one more experiment. She told him to get dressed in loose clothing. She put on a dress and nothing else. Off in the car they went.

As they were on the freeway, she dropped her top. She flashed every car that went by. No reaction from anyone. She removed the rest of her dress and sat naked. Still no reaction from anyone.

She reached over and undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Now somebody noticed his naked cock out. They called him a faggot and to put away his cock. She started to suck him. The look on their eyes changed when his cock disappeared and reappeared several times. When he shot out his cum, it disappeared in midair. The other car almost crashed at the sight.

He had to stop and get a drink. This was all to much for him to accept. He found a bar and went in. He ordered a double. The bartender asked what was up. He said that he just missed being in a bad accident and needed to calm down before he went home.

He left the bar and went to another store and got a bottle of water. She followed him in. She picked up a package of gum. When her hand went around it it disappeared. He paid for the water and left.

Back in the car she dropped the gum and it reappeared. He sat there and thought. He told her to get her dress on as he wanted to test an idea he had. She got dressed. They stopped at another store and they went in.

They walked around and he spotted a cheap watch. He had her put it on. It disappeared on her arm. A sales clerk came by and asked if he needed help. He said he was just looking for a cheap watch. He showed him a few. He saw one he liked and paid for it. Back in the car. She removed the cheep watch and also removed a Rolex watch. As he sat there looking at the Rolex the sales clerk and a cop came by to say he stole a Rolex. He agreed to be searched. They found nothing but the watch he bought. The cop apologized and they both left. This made his mind go crazy with impure thoughts.

Revenge on stores, revenge on banks. She told him that that might make her disappear. Since she was doing bad things to get revenge. If she did those things to help, then it was OK. He looked at her and agreed. He took her back into the store and they returned the Rolex by tossing it behind the counter in the corner. The man called the sales clerk over and pointed to the watch and told him that if he ever accused him again he would sue him and the store. The clerk was trying to apologize, but the man gave him no chance and left.

Back in the car, she opened her hand and revealed a different Rolex. Solid gold with diamonds.

A few days later they read that the clerk was arrested for theft. They both laughed.

They met with the ghost expert and nothing was revealed. They thanked him for his time and went on their way.

“Well no one can see you but me. You can make things disappear. This has to be some kind of weird dream.” he said. She answered by asking him if the Rolex was real or a dream. He nodded his head and headed home.

That night, if anybody saw him, he was on his deck, drinking a glass of wine. What no one could see was his ghost was just as naked and playing with herself. Watching her made him hard. A neighbor walked outside and saw him. She ‘Tisked’ at him and went inside.

“Such a prude she is.” said the ghost. Then the ghost mounted him and rode him till they both had a climax.

“You know the best thing about fucking a ghost? No need for birth control.” he said.

She replied with ‘and it feels so good to feel your hot cum shoot in me.’

He stayed in the house and did clean out some things as he felt like it. Friends did stop by and see how he was doing. He replied that he was managing to move along. Did get lonely without her. She snarked at his comments. Later he asked her how he should answer them? She said tell the truth! You are having the best sex with her ghost! Any where, any time. They both laughed.

Well, it was time for him to return to work. A desk job. Before he thought it was a good job, but now it was just a way to pass time. Sure his friends at work gave him time to heal. He also had the time to look at some of the women at work. Some were middle aged, married. And some were still young and cute. Some single, some married. He would often daydream about them. Everyone just thought he was trying to get himself back together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.