Turning the Tables on Mom - Cover

Turning the Tables on Mom

by Vulgus

Copyright© 2022 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Connie's fifteen-year-old daughter and her older boyfriend take control of Connie's life. In particular her sex life. They are not benevolent Masters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   .

To that small group of Disturbed people who have enjoyed my previous efforts and encouraged me, thank you.

The door slammed behind Kelly, my fifteen-year-old delinquent daughter as she stormed out of the house. It seems like all we do now is fight. I suppose I’m almost as much at fault as she is. But it seems like she goes out of her way to jump up and down on my last nerve. We can only rarely stand to be in the same room lately. She doesn’t seem to understand why she can’t stay out as late as she wants or why she can’t date. I might be tempted to give in to her on the not dating until she’s sixteen if she showed any signs of being responsible. But maturity and responsibility are foreign words to her. She’s selfish, and irresponsible and even worse, we can’t talk about it. No matter how diplomatic I try to be she refuses to listen.

A good friend who has witnessed some of my fights with Kelly has suggested that I give her the impression I’m unwilling to compromise. She also thinks that when I talk to my daughter I’m totally lacking intact and more than a little dictatorial. If there’s any truth to that, and maybe there’s some if I’m going to be totally honest, in my defense I’m at the end of my rope. I just don’t know what else to do and I’m worried about my apparently morally challenged daughter.

I sat up waiting for Kelly to return. It’s Friday night so I don’t have to work tomorrow but it doesn’t matter. I’m worried and I’m wound up pretty tight. There’s no way I could get to sleep not knowing where Kelly is.

When she finally did return at a few minutes after ten I met her just inside the door and fought down the attack that has been rolling around in my mind since she left. I sighed loudly and in as reasonable a tone as possible I said, “Kelly, I’m sorry. Can we talk, please? We need to work something out. We can’t go on like this.”

I was astonished when she smiled and said, “Sure, mom. I agree. Things have really started to get out of hand. Let me get a drink first. Can I get you something?”

I was shocked! I can’t remember her ever sounding so reasonable! I offered her a timid smile and replied, “Yes, please. I’ll have whatever you’re having.”

She returned in a couple of minutes with two tall glasses of orange juice.

I felt myself slowly calming down as we sat and sipped our orange juice for a few minutes. I was almost tempted to leave well enough alone and enjoy the idea that the two of us are sitting together in one room and no one is shouting. But in a surprisingly calm voice she asked, “What is it you want to say, mom?”

Keeping in mind the things my friend said about my contributions to the frayed relationship with my daughter, as tactfully as possible I brought up some of the things she has been doing lately that concern me. I stressed that I’m not trying to be a martinet or a dictator. I’m worried that she is hanging around with a bad crowd and is going to get in trouble.

I went down a list of the things I’m almost certain she’s doing and another list of the things I’m afraid she’s doing. The kids she’s been hanging out with lately are all from good families. But many of them are three or four years older than Kelly and they’re known to be using drugs. From what I’ve heard, a couple of them are almost certainly selling drugs.

I also mentioned the oversexualized way she has been dressing lately and my fear that she either has or is about to become sexually active, something for which I’m certain she isn’t ready. Not just because of her chronological age, but she lacks maturity and she certainly hasn’t impressed me with her decision-making skills.

Surprisingly, unlike every other time I’ve brought up this subject she just sat there smiling and let me talk. When she finally had enough she stood up. I expected her to storm out of the room, probably while shouting obscenities at me. Much to my surprise, in a calm voice she said, “Come here, mom. I want to show you something.”

I followed her to the picture window looking out into the front yard. I stood beside her while she pointed out the four boys I’m most worried about her spending time with. Much to my surprise I didn’t freak out when I saw them out there, which is how I would normally react to seeing them waiting out there, I assume for Kelly to join them. I know all four of them. They live on our street. I know their parents though I suppose they’re more acquaintances than friends.

When she didn’t say anything else I asked, “What are they doing out there?”

“Well, you see mom, they’re all pretty horny because I didn’t feel like fucking them this evening.”

Now I know something is off. I would normally have gone through the roof had I heard a sentence like that coming from my daughter’s mouth!

I realize my mind isn’t working properly at the moment but even that knowledge doesn’t particularly disturb me so I calmly wait for Kelly to finish her explanation.

“The guys don’t like going home horny so we worked out an alternative to all of them fucking me the way they usually do. We decided they’d drop by and fuck you. Tell me mom, when’s the last time you got fucked?”

I didn’t even have to think about it. It isn’t something that happens that often. “Two and a half weeks ago, when I went out with Steve.”

“Wow! Two and a half weeks! I don’t think I could go that long. You must have a pretty low sex drive.”

I guess I must have taken that for a question because I replied, “No. I just don’t go out very often. Life can get pretty complicated, especially for a single mother.”

“Well, you’re in luck tonight. The guys are gonna wear your ass out. And after they finish they’ve invited a few friends of theirs to sample that hot pussy of yours. Invite my friends in and let’s get this party cranked up.”

Without a thought in my head I opened the door and invited Kelly’s four friends in. I stood back and held the door while they came in. I know them all. Jim graduated from high school two years ago. He went to the local community college for a year but quit. He’s working for one of the cable companies now but I don’t know what he does. He’s the oldest of the four boys at nineteen.

Then came Todd. He’s a junior this year. He just turned sixteen. Next through the door was Adam, also a junior but only fifteen. I hear he’s a smart kid and skipped a grade in grade school. The fourth boy is Adam’s little brother Marty who is only fourteen. I think he’s a freshman this year.

I closed the door and followed the boys into the living room. I watched as they spread out around the room. The three oldest boys sat down. Marty moved around to stand behind me. As soon as he was behind me he lifted a movie camera to his face and after scanning the room with it he pointed it at me.

My attention was drawn back to Jim when he said, “Connie, did Kelly tell you why we’re here?”

“She said you’re here to fuck me.”

“How do you feel about that?”

From shortly after Kelly came home this evening I don’t think I’ve been totally aware of what’s going on around me. I don’t seem to be able to feel anything. I don’t understand it but for some reason it doesn’t really matter to me. I shrugged but didn’t say anything.

Jim smiled and asked, “Do you like sex, Connie?”

“Yes, usually.”

“Do you like to suck cocks?”

“Yes, if I like the guy.”

“How about anal sex, do you take it up the ass?”

“No. I tried it once. I didn’t like it. It hurt and it seemed like such a nasty thing to do.”

“He must have been an idiot, Connie. Ass fucking is a lot of fun if you do it right. You’re in luck, we’re going to teach you. I think you’re going to like having us fuck your ass.

“I’ve got a few more questions, Connie. While we’re having this little conversation I want you to get undressed.”

I wasn’t sure if he meant for me to undress right here or to go to my room and undress. He must have seen my confusion. He said, “I’m sorry, Connie. I should have been clearer. I want you to stand right there and get undressed while you answer my questions.”

I reached for the hem of the baggie t-shirt I’m wearing and as if I were all alone in my room I pulled it up over my head and tossed it to the floor behind me.

While I was unbuttoning my shorts Jim asked, “Have you ever done anything really kinky, Connie?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Have you ever had sex with more than one guy?”

“No.”

“How about with a girl?”

I’ve never told a soul about that but without hesitating I responded, “Yes.”

“Tell me about it.”

“I was at a sleepover at my best friend’s house in seventh grade. I don’t remember who had the idea, but we started practicing kissing. It was embarrassing at first but after a while we kind of got into it. We were having so much fun we started touching each other, first over our pajamas and then under them. Before it was over I gave her an orgasm with my fingers and she gave me oral sex for the first time in my life. She wanted me to return the favor and I had told I would but I chickened out.”

“You’re giving me a hard-on, Connie. But you’ve stopped undressing. Nice bra, though. You look hot. How old are you?”

“Thirty-three.”

“You look damn good for thirty-three. Do you work out?”

While I finished removing my shorts I said, “Yes, twice a week. My office has a gym.”

“Where do you work?”

“Jamison and Ford.”

“What do you do there?”

“I’m the Personnel Manager.”

“I’m impressed. Aren’t you kind of young for that kind of responsibility? And go ahead and take your bra off. You seem to have a problem performing simple tasks while you’re talking.”

“I’m sorry. My brain seems all fuzzy this evening for some reason.”

The room was quiet while I removed my bra. I dropped it on the small pile of clothing behind me and went ahead and removed my panties. I’m aware that for some reason I’m not embarrassed in the least though I know I should be.

There was a moment of silence. I can feel four sets of eyes exploring my naked body, five if you include my daughter who seems to be enjoying this as much as the boys are. A minute or two passed before Jim asked, “Do a lot of guys at work hit on you?”

I shrugged and said, “They used to. But I don’t date men I work with. They finally got the message.”

“How many people are there above you in the chain of command?”

“Just two, Mr. Jamison and Mr. Ford. There are four men who are equal to me but I don’t work with them. I pretty much only see them at staff meetings on Monday.”

“You’re doing very well, Connie. Now, back to the kinky question. Has anyone ever pissed on you?”

I was so shocked by the question my emotions even struggled to break through for a moment! I exclaimed, “God no!”

Jim chuckled and asked, “How about bondage? Have you ever been tied up?”

“I let my ex-husband tie me up one time. He seemed to like it but I didn’t like the way it made me feel. It scared me. We never did it again.”

“That’s because you were thinking about it all wrong, Connie. You felt restrained, unable to defend yourself. What you didn’t understand is that being helpless sets you free. You don’t have any decisions to make. You don’t have to worry what the guy will think of you if you can’t say no. Don’t worry, you’ll understand soon enough.”

And for some reason I just nodded, accepting his explanation as fact.

“I don’t really have to ask, but you’ve never had sex with an animal have you?”

I just shook my head violently.

Jim stood up and while he undressed he said, “That’s enough for now. If I think of anything else later I’ll let you know.”

“Okay.”

I watched him take his clothes off. He still has the body of a high school athlete. As impressive as his physique is I was more impressed when he pushed his jeans and his jockey shorts down together and I saw his dick. It’s hanging down slightly but I can’t tell if that’s because it isn’t quite fully erect or if it’s because it’s so large. I’ve never seen one that large before and I must admit it’s something to see. It must be at least nine inches long and at the base I’d guess it’s between three and four inches in circumference! It’s breathtaking!

While he kicked his jeans and shorts off it suddenly occurred to me as I stared at his dick that he has had that monster in my fifteen-year-old daughter! And I think it was as that disquieting thought passed through my hazy brain the realization finally struck me, he’s going to put that thing in me!

Somewhere deep in the back of my consciousness there’s a quiet little thought floating around. I should be running for the phone to call 911! But instead, not only am I continuing to stand here and admire his big dick, but the warning bouncing off the back of my brain is overwhelmed by the idea of how wonderful a dick that big will feel inside of me. If Jim is as good as he looks I have a feeling I’m going to remember this for the rest of my life.

Jim sat back down and said, “Connie, I want you to kneel between my legs now and show me what a good cocksucker you are.”

He spread his legs and I moved to stand right in front of him. Marty moved into position right beside me and dropped to his knees. He pointed the camera at my face. When Marty was ready, Jim said, “Down girl. Show me what you can do.”

I leaned down and tried not to let anyone see that I’m actually looking forward to this! His dick is so impressive I can’t stop anticipating how wonderful it’s going feel when he puts it in my pussy.

I gripped the base of his dick and leaned down until my lips came into contact with the knob at the top. It wasn’t until that moment that the reality of providing oral sex to such a large dick dawned on me. Not very much of that long, fat thing will fit in my mouth. But I struggled to take as much of it as possible into my mouth while I worked to please him with my hand.

Jim watched me for about a minute before, looking me right in the eyes he said, “Guys, I think she’s gonna need a little help here.”

Marty stood up and went around behind the couch to film me from over Jim’s left shoulder. As soon as he moved out of the way I saw movement on either side of me. Todd is kneeling on my left and Adam is on my right. They both reached under me and each of them began to tease one of my breasts. They’re both surprisingly good at it, even Adam who I would have thought would be inexperienced and lacking in that particular skill set.

Todd reached back then and began teasing my pussy. It felt surprisingly good but then it got better when Adam began to tease my anus! Except for my one experiment with anal sex years ago I’ve never let a man, much less a boy, ever touch me there before. My first reaction was that I should put a stop to what Adam is doing. I didn’t seem to have that same reaction to what Todd is doing with my pussy. But before I could do anything about Adam I suddenly realized his light touch on that not quite virgin territory felt surprisingly good!

Jim startled me when he flicked my forehead with his finger and said, “It’s okay if you enjoy what they’re doing. But don’t forget what you’re supposed to be doing.”

I lifted my head slightly and said, “Sorry.” Then I took as much of his dick as I could back into my mouth. I used my tongue on the head while I held his very large testicles in one hand and used my right hand to masturbate him. He seemed to enjoy it. I don’t guess it’s really possible for a woman to take much more of a dick that size into her mouth.

In answer to one of Jim’s questions a few minutes ago I admitted I enjoy sucking a guy’s dick. Even if I’d been clear headed it probably wouldn’t have occurred to me to qualify that statement. I’ve never let a man climax in my mouth. The first time I ever sucked a boy’s dick I didn’t know what I was doing and didn’t know the signs of an approaching male orgasm. We were about half naked on a blanket by the lake. We were both sixteen and it was the first time for both of us.

Everything was going just fine until his hands clamped down on my head, his hips thrust up and suddenly my mouth began to fill with the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted in my life. I struggled and managed to pull my head out of his grip. I might have been better off leaving my mouth on his dick because the next two spurts coated my face. I finally managed to sit up and back away and watched two more spurts hit his naked stomach.

I had just enough time to see that before I leaned over the side of the blanket, gagging furiously, and spat that horrible stuff out into the grass.

I finally sat back down on the blanket and we stared at each other for a minute or two before he said, “I’m sorry. I never ... I didn’t...”

I guess I should have been furious. But between the look on his face and the way it all just happened I couldn’t help it. I started giggling and the next thing I knew both of us were laughing.

He got up, got a towel out of his trunk and we both rinsed off with some lake water and used the towel to wipe ourselves off. He put the blanket and the towel in the trunk and we sat in the car and talked for a while. We were both in what we thought at the time was love. But eventually we learned it was more like lust. Once I had rinsed my mouth out a couple of times I wasn’t so upset. I told him I wouldn’t mind doing it again if he wanted, but not the last part. Maybe I’ll grow into it but I can’t handle the foul-tasting finale.

We did it often after that first time, or at least as often as we could find the time and a place. But he never came in my mouth again. It wasn’t until the third time that he finally reciprocated. He was willing all along but I was reluctant. Although my friend had once eaten my pussy at a sleepover several years earlier, this was the first time a boy did it. I would later learn he wasn’t all that skilled. No surprise there. But even so, it’s just so much more erotic when a guy is doing it.

The thing is, in all the years that followed, through ten years of marriage and the five years of occasional dating which have followed, no man has ever climaxed in my mouth since that first time. However, as I kneel here sucking on the little bit of Jim’s cock I can get in my mouth it occurs to me he is going to cum in mouth. He isn’t the kind of boy to take no for an answer. That realization makes me nervous. But not as nervous as I would have expected. I can only wonder if semen really tastes as bad as I remember it, because I know I’m only minutes away from finding out.

Thanks to what Todd and Adam are doing I’m just about to beat Jim to the finish line. I was about two or three heartbeats away from an orgasm when Jim suddenly clamped down on my head. I knew what that meant! But it was too late to stop my own orgasm. I felt my mouth filling up and maybe it wasn’t quite as vile as I remembered. But it was pretty disgusting ... just not disgusting enough to put the brakes on my own orgasm.

I think I was halfway through my orgasm before I realized that not only am I not gagging ... I’m swallowing!! I choked down every drop of his cum until he moaned and exclaimed, “Stop! Stop sucking. Just hold it in your mouth now.”

Todd and Adam backed off and I knelt there holding the head of Jim’s dick in my mouth while it drained. It was probably a minute or two before he gently lifted my head and said, “Not bad. I guess you do like sucking cock.”

He heard the surprise in my voice when I quietly responded, “I’ve never swallowed before!”

“Well, Connie, I imagine by the time the night is over you’ll be swallowing like a pro. You’re gonna get lots of practice.”

He was looking me right in the eyes and smiling when he said that. He must have seen something in my expression. He turned to Kelly and said, “I think she could use a little more of that orange juice.”

I turned to look at Kelly and was surprised. I don’t remember seeing her get undressed! I haven’t seen her naked since she was ... I don’t know, maybe nine or ten. I can’t help being impressed even if it does bother me a little that she’s naked in a room with four boys. It bothers me a lot more that I’m not really all that upset about it. She really is hot!

Kelly went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of orange juice for me. Everyone just watched me drink it, which I did without the slightest bit of reluctance. The fact that I was being drugged wouldn’t occur to me until tomorrow.

My fuzzy brain syndrome increased slowly but by the time I finished my drink I was beyond objecting or even thinking about objecting to anything they asked of me.

I remained where I was, on my knees in front of Jim until I emptied the glass. He removed the empty glass from my hand and stood up. In that moment his dick was just a few inches from the tip of my nose. I couldn’t help but admire it, noting that it’s totally flaccid now and is still the longest one I’ve ever seen by a whole bunch. I’m fascinated by the tube of skin covering the head of that impressive tube of virile flesh. I’ve never seen an uncircumcised dick before.

I didn’t get to admire it for long. Jim moved out of the way and Todd, who has already undressed, took his place. It makes me uncomfortable to watch these boys sitting naked on my couch. I want very much to ask them to sit on a towel or something. But for some reason I can’t bring myself to say the words.

Todd spread his legs and without waiting to be told I moved closer. I reached out and wrapped my hand around his more normally proportioned but still quite impressive dick. It appears to be about six inches long and maybe two inches in circumference. It grew slightly while I held it. It’s a nice, clean looking dick; not as exciting as Jim’s but circumcised, smooth, and I’m sure much easier to get in my mouth.

I leaned my face down into his lap and began to kiss and lick his dick. I was kind of hoping someone would play with my boobs and my pussy while I sucked it. But no one did. Instead, Jim stood beside me, staring down as I sucked Todd’s dick. A strange thrill ran through me when Jim called Kelly over and ordered her to get his cock hard. She happily dropped to her knees just inches away from me and began slobbering noisily over Jim’s dick and his balls.

He isn’t just impressive for the size of his manhood. His recuperative powers are incredible. In less than a minute his dick, which didn’t really get much smaller when he lost his erection, was fully restored. He pushed Kelly’s head away and said, “Make sure she’s good and wet.”

She didn’t even hesitate! She turned toward me, worked her small hand between my thighs and I felt her fingers exploring my highly aroused pussy!

I can’t see her face but it sounded like she was grinning when she exclaimed, “Oh yeah! The bitch is hot for it! Feels like she’s making soup down here.”

I was shocked by the very idea of being touched there by my daughter. I ignored the juvenile snickering and snide remarks from Adam because in that moment I realized what Jim is intending ... and I wholeheartedly approve! I’ve never had sex with anyone anywhere near as well equipped as he is. I can’t help but think this is going to be the best sex I’ve ever had in my life!

I tried not to neglect Todd as I felt Jim getting into position behind me. He slid that marvelous hard, warm pole between my thighs and I felt it separating the lips of my highly aroused pussy and sliding across my throbbing clit. I moaned loudly, wishing my mouth wasn’t full so that I could beg him to take me. But I didn’t have to beg. He drew back until the head of his cock was pressing against my pussy. I was a little put out when I felt Kelly reach under me and guide his dick into my drooling opening. But I quickly forgot all about that minor humiliation when I felt the head of his magnificent organ slowly enter me.

OH MY GOD!!! It’s every bit as intense as I hoped it would be! I’ve never felt anything like it! I think it could only be better if I were able to see that marvelous male organ penetrating my body. I experienced a mind-blowing orgasm before it entered me completely for the first time. I’ve never felt so utterly possessed by a man before.

I guess I’ve been so enthralled by Jim and the wonderful thing he’s doing to my body that I’ve been neglecting Todd. He gripped the sides of my head and began sliding my mouth up and down on his dick. I didn’t have a problem with it at first. But as he began to near his own orgasm it felt more and more like he was trying to penetrate my throat!

He paused for a moment to let me recover. I was still more focused on Jim than anything else but while I knelt there gasping for breath with Todd’s dick in my mouth and Jim’s rampaging through my pussy, Kelly leaned closer and told me the trick to avoid gagging. I was skeptical, but I tried her method even as I wondered how she knew about her little trick and how long she’s been sucking boys off. I tried not to wonder how many boys she has had sex with but it’s pretty obvious from her behavior this evening she’s a long way from having lost her virginity.

As soon as I was breathing normally again, Todd gripped my head once more and began guiding my mouth up and down on his dick again. I was surprised when Kelly’s advice worked. I was even more surprised a moment later when the head of his cock entered my throat! It was painful but actually not that bad. As hard as it is to believe, though, I was paying far more attention to what Jim is doing. I’m trying not to tell myself this is the most exciting night of my life. But it is. I’m allowing these four boys to humiliate me, to rape me if it’s possible to rape the willing. And I can’t remember a time in my life when I’ve ever enjoyed sex more!

The head of Todd’s dick is now entering my throat at the end of every stroke but the pain is nearly gone now. I’m glad his dick isn’t as large as Jim’s. I don’t know if I could survive if Jim tried to stick his dick down my throat.

I’m still concentrating more on Jim than on Todd. But I’m at least aware enough to recognize the signs of Todd’s rapidly approaching orgasm. For some reason I expected him to release his grip on my head and let me finish him off with my hand. Instead, he swore and held my face pressed against his belly. I felt his dick throbbing with the head still intruding on my throat and then I felt his semen sliding down my throat!

Two things surprised me about that. First, I didn’t choke or gag or drown or anything. And second, no one else in the room seemed surprised that Todd’s dick just entered my throat and he ejaculated there!

Todd finally released his firm grip on my head but only let me back off about halfway. The first couple of inches remained in my mouth while it slowly drained onto my tongue.

I was now able to focus completely on Jim and the wonderful, mind numbing, earth shaking, magnificent fuck. I was distracted for a moment when Kelly asked, “Was that the first time?”

I was confused for a moment but then I think I figured out what she’s asking. I lifted my mouth off of Todd’s dick and asked, “The first time I had a dick in my throat?”

She chuckled and said, “A cock, mom. Only little kids call it a dick. And yeah, was that the first time anyone ever fucked your throat?”

I had just enough time to say, “Yes.” Then Todd pulled my mouth back down over his dick ... his cock, and said, “It sure as hell ain’t gonna be the last, Connie. But you handled that pretty well. Makes me wonder if you could take Jim down your throat.”

As hard as it is to talk with a cock in my mouth I managed to exclaim, “Jesus no! He’d kill me!”

Adam stood up then and said, “Damn you, Todd. If you don’t get your ass up I’m gonna stick my cock down your fuckin’ throat! Inconsiderate asshole!”

All these distractions are getting to be annoying. I want to devote my complete attention to what Jim’s doing back there. He’s speeding up and I desperately want to cum when he does. I tried to ignore them while Todd finally moved over and stood up. He was still moving out of the way when Adam took his place.

Adam’s cock is almost identical to Todd’s, just a nice, average cock. It’s dressed in a generous coating of the lube oozing from the end of his cock but I learned long ago that stuff presents no problem. As soon as he was settled I leaned down and attempted to give him the best blowjob I can give him while most of my attention is on the wonderful fuck I’m still getting from Jim. He certainly seems to have remarkable self-control for a nineteen-year-old.

A moment later Jim began to pick up the pace again. I was about to lift my head and yell “not yet” but Kelly reached under me and began to play with my clit like she really knows what she’s doing. And god bless her. She timed it just right. I started having what was probably the most earthshaking orgasm of my life and I was still having minor tremors a minute or two later when Jim finally withdrew from my very well fucked pussy.

The things I’ve been thinking and saying and doing since these four boys entered my home this evening are all totally out of character. I’m well aware of it, too. But I don’t seem bothered by it. The truth is I’m enjoying myself. I kind of like the changes in me. Of course, I’m still unaware I’ve been drugged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.