Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 7: Fifth Visitation: Survey Boschlust

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Fifth Visitation: Survey Boschlust - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

Tuesday, June 20

The coffee machine has all my attention, when I am fully groped in my crotch from behind. Whispered in my ear “Plough in my garden, hey!” I turn my head and look into the blue eyes of Kees. He claws me hard down there. “Maggie told me how you bonked her, gee! how those stories made me horny. My wife Anda too. So had to play the super-alpha inside those two, while she kept giving me pointers, how nice you did it, pffft.”

I kiss him softly on his lips “thank you for such a daughter! Cappucino?” And now he’s got me all hard and so I can’t go back to my drawing board for a while. He also tents quite a bit, if that’s even a verb.

Leonard comes into my office at about ten o’clock and asks if I’m ready to look at and survey that conference area with him. He has a pack of drawings from the remodelling 30 years ago and drops them on my desk. He unfolds a few on my drawing board and we stand next to each other looking at them. “Most will be correct I guess, it was a club with little money.”

“Froukje?” I ask. “Went to see her family again for a few days. Seems like she gets lots of attention there, she always beams with steely blue eyes when she comes back.”

We pick up a picnic basket from Harrie’s; Elvita at the front desk is good at arranging those things. Quick check: petit pains, cold chicken, salad niçoise, cold drinks in an insulated compartment, box of whipped cream puffs. We’ll not starving. Plates and knives under the lid, tablecloth on top.

We drive towards the property, at least an hour’s drive and talk a bit about projects and ask Leonard about his home situation. Married five years to Maya 23, he is 28, they are an ambonese family. They just got pregnant, so it’s going to be quite a change for them. For about four years Maya’s 4 years younger sister Cindy has been living with them, since their mother died. A menagerie à trois, I assume.

And whether I can find ground under my feet yet. Uuuh ... and in my mind’s eye uninhibited family sex flies by, Joy’s dripping pussy, Kees’s daughter with girlfriend... “Slowly, but yes...” and pffft, we are talking about projects again.

Please Wait while image loads

As we drive onto the property, we see the manager/gardener waiting for us at the house porch. He hands us a bunch of keys “With these you can get in anywhere. Alarm I turned off. Leave the keys on the hall table and pull the door shut behind you when you leave. Its my day off today.” And away he went.

Walking around this nineteenth century, neo-Gothic house I’m glad, that the club was short of money to seriously vandalize the property, they whitewashed mostly. High Hogwarts content. Monumental, late 19th century, two stories on a basement. At the rear are two 1932 wings, the right wing with a wooden vault over a church hall. On the left, the dormitory wing, with a floor in the attic, divided in two with separate entrances.

Dormitories! Girls and boys separated. We find lurking holes in the partition and Leonard admires the Christian ingenuity of the good boys. There is another pile of spotted mattresses and yes, left and right at crotch level the signs of Onan. Generations have spilled seed there, from father to son ... The girls’ mattresses have faint stains in the middle, along with bloodstains brushed away evidence of pleasure.

One shower per dormitory and a wash trough with cold water in a washing room. The house rules from 1932 were still hanging there:

Strictly forbidden to go around undressed in the sleeping and bathing areas.

No more than one person at a time may be in a shower cell!

Keep the cell door closed during use.

Enter and leave the shower cell completely covered.

When washing do not stay longer in certain places than strictly necessary.

The front house has large rooms with gothic windows downstairs, apparently used as conference rooms. Upstairs it is a bit cramped, the old rooms divided into small sleeping quarters. The company kitchen in the basement of the house is up to date.

We spend about an hour and a half checking and the drawings are right on. The installations are also according to specs. Windfall, Leonard can quickly put the old plans into Autocad and I can get sketching soon.

The setback was the structural condition. Leaking roof, steel window frames, rusted and sprung from the masonry, and the back wings stink of mold. Leonard emerges from the crawlspace cursing, cute cobwebs in his hair, on his face and shoulders. “Fungus and wood rot! I smelled it already!”

♂♂

The courtyard has a well-maintained pool, probably intended for baptisms. At the bottom a Jan Toorop mosaic in sparse, black lines, John, lovingly immersing a man, both nineteentwenties innocent, almost naked.

There is a picnic bench and also a couple of sunbeds near the pool. The gardener doesn’t make it too difficult for himself...

I set the table from the picnic basket, plates, knives and see a tube of ky with a yellow pad, ‘have fun! En-Joy’. Shit!

We eat the salad and the sandwiches, the chicken and other toppings and take the cold drinks. We grab the whipped cream puffs and sit on a lounger next to each other, eating messy.

“He keeps the pool nice and clean, that gardener, huh. You’d take a dip in it in a minute.”

“Why not? We’re in no hurry, I have no appointments today. And you still have cobwebs on your back.”

I get out of my clothes and -think of the ky mind you- just stand in my nothingness. I see Leonard dawdling with his briefs, but he not stays behind. We look at each other shamelessly and dive into the cool water. Laps later, splashing and romping, we climb out of the pool, shake ourselves off and lie down next to each other to dry in the sun.

We look at each other, drinking each other’s bodies, at first curiously, then erotically, and slowly we grow stiff, without saying a word. Leonard gets up, sits down next to me and takes my erection in his hand. “Been wanting this for weeks” and pulls my glans bare. He caresses my chest and belly, kisses my navel and licks my seed slit. I stroke through his hair.

“Come sit on my chest” I say and look at his beautiful, rapier-length cock above a deliciously wrinkled sack on his coffee brown body with pitch-black curly hair! Between thumb and forefinger I move his foreskin up and down, his pointy glans raising its head in surprise each time.

“Don’t say anything, we’re going to taste each other” and sideways explore each other’s cock and sac, letting balls roll. “I want you” I say and pull out the ky and let him read the yellow pad... “That Joy, always so practical!” So wonderful, feeling his thin long cock deep inside me. He fucks gently, but firmly, just like he talks. He cums palpably, so relaxed throbbing...

He wants me rough and hard, colonial hard! I’m not like that, I do my best to repeat the ‘politionele acties’ of ‘49, but squirt anyway lovingly.

♂♂

We explore the ruggedly wooded back terrain and find the camp spot, which Joy meant under tall beech trees on a little higher ground. It slopes down there to the “Bruine Plasje” to which the property adjoins. A rickety jetty extends into the water and, further down, a boathouse.

Despite our nakedness, Leonard has the keys with him. Inside, four canoes hang over the water, reasonably maintained by the looks of it. There is also a cramped attic with a ladder on the wall as access.

Suddenly a story of my Aunt Mia comes to mind. She was full of teenage love and went with that boyfriend to a conversion weekend, here, when this place was called ‘Godslust’ [lust of God] here. He took her, right here on this little attic, their first, sinful time. I smile and think about how on these floor, all those god fearing teenagers discovered how godly it is, to give in to the weakness of the flesh.

We sit on the dock, feet in the water, warmed by the afternoon sun. Leonard mulls aloud about repair and maintenance of all those buildings, I am already getting lost in new spaces, where I see naked people playing and worshipping each other.

When from those images my cock gets stiff, Leonard pulls my mouth to his and from lightly stirring each other’s lips, to fierce tonguing we enjoy this warm embrace in the sun. We nuzzle, stroke and cuddle, pulling and thumbing our cocks until we cum in each other’s hands.

An important, internal departmental discussion, this. Safe, because we are the “discrecy” department, right?

We drive back office and he says “You should come play with us soon. Maya will want to know all about your cock later and so will Cindy.”

Leonard tells, that when his sister-in-law came to live with them after their ma died, the sisters shared him within a week together. But then again, he would have also had to ask his mother-in-law for Maya’s hand, lying down with her and bumping. And she really didn’t give in easily.

“They are very different in technique, but their pussies are identical, even their pleasure spots, roses with inner lips unfolded. Their pussy grip is different, though. Maya is of the slow build up and has a continuous orgasm if I do it right, Cindy is of fast build up and then lots of explosions. Hard to keep your seed in.”

“Will be nice to take them with me, you do that more often with friends?”

“Monthly pretty much, but when she was fertile I went crazy, no friends poking them and they both wanted me to take them twice a day...”

Tuesday night

Jenny 23:19:20 - You are the talk of the little circle!

Ben 23:20:10 - Oh yeah, do I have any fans now?

Jenny 23:20:45 - Ayla was full of it at ballet class today, so you have a funny face with an itchy mustache, slender hands with long, supple fingers and just as tight a bulge in your pants as her daddy

Ben 23:20:10 - Oh yes, I was there on Friday. All moksi mitti [mixed meat] to eat and to play with. Ayla was just leaving when I came. And her description is correct.

Jenny 23:20:32 - Am curious to see how supple those fingers of yours are. Imagine a lot about that bump. There was such a giggle coming from the locker room...

Ben 23:21:11 - All in good time. Or is your slit wet?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.