Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love - Cover

Aphroditiae 1 – Circle of Love

Copyright© 2021 by Desiderius Lustig

Chapter 6: Fourth Visitation: Stamina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fourth Visitation: Stamina - We follow in this first book the adventures of Ben, architect. He is seriously searching a new spiritual balance after the loss of his partner. The Circle adopting him, has a rather physical interpretation of mental healing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex  

Monday 19 June

I just finished eating when my smartwatch says that I have to stay home for a test by two circle members. On their announces downstairs I let them into the hall, but when I look through my glass front doors I think I’m being tricked. Two hot cunts from an escort site. Geez!

“They’re nice, aren’t they? En-Joy” buzzes my smartwatch. Ooo-kaaaay, then.

My dick grows up to my nose when I let them in, while I try to keep my eyes at eye level.

Maggie, 17, is a blond slim with sturdy upright boobs, thin, long legs and a wide pussy portal, covered with flax curls I imagine, all wrapped up in a tight jeans and a belly-bare top; Rhonda, also 17, lives up to her name with her full, round tits and nice full thighs with a fur above them, as dark as her curls, but I just saw that later when she had taken off her tennis skirt and blouse.

♀♂♀

Delighted, they walk around, hanging over the patio railings, loudly greeting a friend on the street below, plopping down on the couch and jumping on beds, testing for resilience and comfort. They roll onto their backs, legs wide, Rhonda flashing an inviting pussy in a short skirt, ohhh yeah, commando. Maggie sets herself at the piano and plays jazzy, impressing! Rhonda grabs drinks from the fridge and pours our glasses.

“So girls, did the landlord send you on a home inspection?”

They look at each other and shoot into a giggle, bending forward and back again, ‘bakvis’ [school-miss] behavior it was called that in Cissy van Markxveldt’s nineteen-thirties’ books and I say so.

“No, we’re from the ‘JoPoPiNoLoeKiKo-club’ [xiii], so to speak. We’re just called different.” I’m surprised, that those Joop Terheul books are still lying around in girls’ rooms and being read too! “But then, we’re a little more of the unchaste variety and a lot more active with the boys.” they grinned, and again too cheerfully, as if they have planned something with me. Should I object to that and slow them down a bit? Away sensible considerations! Away! Play along witrh them!

Maggie says she’s going to take a piss, Rhonda and I sneak into the adjacent shower to watch her through the -surprise! suddenly transparent- glass wall. She pretends not to see us and slides her skinnies down with her back to us. When her red panties come off she bends down extra so we can see her nice pussy from behind.

She raises the seat and squats on the pot “she learned that from turkish Ozlem” Rhonda whispers and Maggie pisses with a big jet from her slit into the pot. I’m not big on pee sex, but this ÌS horny! A girl’s hand mischievously squeezes the hard one in my pants. Again we look into her pussy as she dries her lips, mmmm. We quickly get on the couch and act like nothing happened, Rhonda lies with her head in my crotch, cheek against my too-tight fly, I play with her locks.

She lets her leg slide off the couch so Maggie can sit in her other knee bend, stroking her bare thigh. Her hand disappears under the short skirt, while Rhonda looks at me with a horny smile. I stroke the nose tip in my crotch with my index finger and then her lips. She gasps the top in and gently sucks my finger. I see her skirt bulge and move, I know what Maggie is doing there. Her gaze turns glassy and she sighs around my second phalanx.

“You going a little?” I ask and she nods grinning. “oooohhhh.” She squirms with her lower abdomen. “But what are you guys coming here to do anyway?”

“We have to work with you, Joy has instructed us to give your old man’s body a stress test. She knows WE don’t know when to stop.” I protest ‘old’, I’m only 33 and have a tight body.

“You guys don’t have to, do you? Because I really don’t want to. No matter how tempting you are.” Somewhat desperately that comes out of my mouth, so.

“No, we play with all the sweethearts we know, and now we know you too, don’t we? Esmeralda bragged about you so much, so we want to try you too.”.

I close my eyes for a moment “Tjee, so young, last time I played with giggling girls was when I was the same age as you!”

“Were you popular?”

I began to tell about that sleepover at Aunt Mia’s, when I went with both of the neighbor boys to a friend’s house with pool. “Six girls and three boys, skinnydipping, you can imagine. And yes, have had them all, if you want to know, and a few times though” I brag.

Rhonda bites my finger and begins to squirm violently. Maggie slaps her skirt back and slides with fingers in Rhonda’s pussy and a thumb on her clit. I see in her eyes how she cums violently, just like that on my lap, her cheek against my stiff self. Her gaze is so beautiful, seeing the feminine fulfillment, right before me! She sighs long and stretches “ieeahhhouuuuu”. Her tightly, prickly nipples in her top I stroke, I dare to do that now.

Whether I think Philip is such a hunk too, Maggie asks. “Beautiful body he has, with his fine treasure-trail, we double dipped Joy together and mmmhm, his cock throbbed nicely against mine in her pussy. He kisses divinely too.”

They nod jealously and tell of a birthday party where he took all the girls and boys on his cock and squirted eight, yes eight! times. “I would love to have him to myself for a weekend, ohhh” dreams Rhonda “even if I have a raw slit for a week after that. Yes I am one of his groupies.”

I listen to their girl gossip, who with whom, what they did, how, where and how many times. Informative! And I get to see all the selfies the girls send each other of their titties and their pussies, before and after. Also a wonderful collection of dicks in a great state of excitement. Mouths full of seed. Sometimes wonderful pics, worthy of an arty porn site.

♀♂♀

So the test concerns my endurance with these tasty young girls, boy! But after that, it’s okay to come hard a few times, they promise me.

They teach me the secret woman’s greeting:

left hand flat up: tongues, basket: feel my tits hollow: feel my pussy, feel your cock right hand Flat up: not for a while basket: feel my nipples hollow: rub your dick on my belly both hands Flat up: kiss, feel my tits and rub my dick hug: tonguing, cock-pussy rubbing and grabbing bare buttocks

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.